The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

'The Sun's' Forthcoming 'The Maddie Files' - 12 Page Pullout

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'The Sun's' Forthcoming 'The Maddie Files' - 12 Page Pullout

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 19.10.13 8:23

Although it can often feel like this has been going on a lot longer than 10 years, does it really come as any surprise that The Sun, when subtracting 7 from 13 comes up with 10? The Editor, typesetters, proofreader et al are either still struggling with primary school maths, or they know their readership have zero numeracy skills. Either way, it gives a nod to the quality of what may be contained therein.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.10.13 8:30

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:Although it can often feel like this has been going on a lot longer than 10 years, does it really come as any surprise that The Sun, when subtracting 7 from 13 comes up with 10? The Editor, typesetters, proofreader et al are either still struggling with primary school maths, or they know their readership have zero numeracy skills. Either way, it gives a nod to the quality of what may be contained therein.
welllllll, look who reads the trash. When I was in university, and students would be in the cafe in the morning, reading their newspapers, the tabloids were conspicuous by their absence.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by StraightThinking on 19.10.13 8:37

Is anyone going to dip their toe in the water, fork out a pound, and tell us what's in it?
Not me thanks

StraightThinking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcgforthetruth on 19.10.13 8:41

I would just like to thank Rupert Murdoch and The Sun for the free publicity to "The Maddie Files" Anyone who understands how the interest works knows the importance of been at the top of a Google search result....two of the important websites on this case are above the link to the The Sun's article today. clapping 

The newspaper could have used all sorts of wording for the title to their 12 page special, I believe the title they chose was deliberate to get more people searching and reading the facts of this case. 

Marketing agencies would pay huge sums of money for this publicity to the link to the website they wanted to promote. 

Thank you Mr Murdoch.

Searcgforthetruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 19.10.13 8:47

@Tony Bennett wrote:Is this right, please?

This '12-page Maddie special' is only available if you subscribe to the Sun's internet service?

It is not in today's paper edition of the Sun?

Missing Madeleine McCann is therefore being used to promote key stories only being made available to paying Sun subscribers?

That Rupert Murdoch owns the Sun?

That it was the Sun that has brought us dozens of ridiculous Madeleine stories over the past years, like: 'Wayne Hewlett burnt vital letter containing details of Madeleine's abdcutor?'

In addition her eye defect was described by her father as 'a valuable marketing ploy'?

And her disappearance has been used to discredit an entire country's police force and undermine the professiaonl judgment of one of the world's leading police dog handlers?

If only she knew what was being done in her name...
It's advertised as being a pull-out, so it must be in the paper addition, have you been to the Newsagents and looked this morning? If it is not there I wonder why the referred to it as a pull-out. Will look later when out and about.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.13 9:00

@Smokeandmirrors wrote:

This '12-page Maddie special' is only available if you subscribe to the Sun's internet service?

It's advertised as being a pull-out, so it must be in the paper addition, have you been to the Newsagents and looked this morning? If it is not there I wonder why the referred to it as a pull-out. Will look later when out and about.
Many thanks. I misunderstood. Yes I will see if it's in the paper edition. It is however being very strongly promoted by theSun to 'hook' people into taking out a trial 1-month subscription which costs £1 for the month - then it's quite a bit more after that.

£££££££££££££££££££

Thanks to the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 19.10.13 9:00

Missing Madeleine McCann is therefore being used to promote key stories only being made available to paying Sun subscribers?

That Rupert Murdoch owns the Sun?

That it was the Sun that has brought us dozens of ridiculous Madeleine stories over the past years, like: 'Wayne Hewlett burnt vital letter containing details of Madeleine's abdcutor?'

In addition her eye defect was described by her father as 'a valuable marketing ploy'?

And her disappearance has been used to discredit an entire country's police force and undermine the professiaonl judgment of one of the world's leading police dog handlers?

If only she knew what was being done in her name...
What annoyed me last night reading the front page "Maddie" found story was that there was a pic. of a woman in bikini in the Daily star right next to Maddie's pic, also in the other paper, there was a pic. of Kate Middleton with her flat stomach on the front page with Maddie's pic along side. 

Missing Maddie is a very serious issue and I just felt that if they are going to put Maddie on the front page then the page should be devoted to her.

How is a pic. of two different women with flat stomach news anyway, surely that should be kept for the womens page toward the back of the paper.

I felt it was bad form, but there again it all just seems to be accepted these day.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 19.10.13 9:04

Let's hope they print this Jane Tanner not searching after shes seen the abductor, not telling Kate. This was the best moment to look. And she's happy to let everyone search in the WRONG places?

From Maddie case files: Jane  Tanner 

sort of like, I don’t know whether she took it in properly, but, erm, and then they just
carried on, carried on the searching. They were sort of running around, I mean, I just
stayed, erm, me and Rachael just stayed with, in our own, but we were sort of out in
the alley, in the sort of stairwell outside our rooms, and we were sort of staying with
the kids at that point, so we weren’t actually involved in any physical running around,
searching”.
00.59.34 4078 “Did you stay sort of pretty much near to your apartment all night?”
Reply “Yeah, yeah, well Exx was still up at this point so I’d sort of got her, she was still
awake, so, I’d sort of, well I’d got her, I was holiday her but sort of just standing
outside the, the door of the apartment mostly, I didn’t really move. Rachael, because

Seek truth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.10.13 9:19

Tony, if you look at the front page it is advertising a 12 page  report INSIDE with the Sun

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 19.10.13 9:30

They don't need to quote any files to mention David Payne. They have used Kate's book of truth to write about Maddie's last day when they had the serialisation rights.

Quite a conundrum that. CW omitted the Payne visit,  should we also omit it when writing now about Maddie's last day ?

But then how can we, we used the book of truth 2 years ago and quoted from it.

Oh dear.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly on 19.10.13 11:17

Can you post pics on here. I have the pullout and could photograph it and maybe it can be zoomed up to read?
bodiddly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow on 19.10.13 11:26

@bodiddly wrote:Can you post pics on here. I have the pullout and could photograph it and maybe it can be zoomed up to read?
Yes you can, if you look along the top bar of the reply box there is a little icon you click to host an image.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth on 19.10.13 11:29

Have bought it. NEVER bought the Sun before! Haven't got time to read it through atm as am just off out to visit family. Will take it  and hopefully read it there and see if what they think to the whole charade. At least I can correct any errors and put them in the picture! laughat

TellTheTruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TellTheTruth on 19.10.13 11:34

Just flicked through, at least there is a little headline that says ...

"Dogs detected the smell of death"

TellTheTruth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bodiddly on 19.10.13 11:48

Won't let me host it! Darn. I am currently on phone so it might be because of that.
bodiddly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pennypennypenny on 19.10.13 11:53

Usual rubbish. Ameral threatening poor kate blah blah blah.

Pennypennypenny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hermes333 on 19.10.13 19:10

So, the 'Pullout' claims that the Portuguese Police took over an hour to arrive.

And, that Gerry & Kate had no buggy with them.

That Gonçalo Amaral focused only on them, & then completely stopped looking for Madeleine.

And that 'over and over' the Portuguese Police offered Kate a lesser sentence if only she would
 'confess' to killing Madeleine.

hermes333

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sofieellis on 19.10.13 22:25

@bristow wrote:
@admin wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
If you google 'Maddie Files' you get Joana's site: http://themaddiecasefiles.com/ thumbup 
Thank goodness for that!
I noticed that too, as well as the mccannfiles site. It did make me wonder if the Sun was actually hinting at people to do that particular google search. Maybe I've just gone completely mad.

sofieellis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum