The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1

Post by Karen Pinto on 15.10.13 21:33

With regards to the programme aired on our Dutch Channel (Nederland1)

The programme was much of a muchness as the BBC one.  

I couldnt help myslef I decided to call - well lets just say I let rip!  I was little Maddies voice.

I spoke to a very friendly lady - I explained to her about the Smith sighting - the 49questions and referrred her to the links,  I also explained to her about the Libel Trial - she asked me when and where and what it was about??  I explained it to her.  I explained that there is a cover - up she asked me why I say that,  I informed her about Gordon Brown interference and also  Gerry's number in the CATS System - she noted that,  I also informed her about the the dogs and that they had alerted to 13spots of interest.  I vertered my anger towards the false reporting and the fact that it seemed her "reporters" had also not read the Portuguese file and that this is misleading information.  I have directed her to the app. links - I explained that WE the public are sick and tired of these false leads and damaging reporting lies from the McCanns and their  friends.   I informed them that the case is not CLOSED it is SHELVED and the parents simulated an abduction - she sounded shocked! She had informed me that everything had been noted - she asked my telephone number and where I live.  I told her I wanted to be little Maddies voice - she told me I was doing an excellent job.😁
Expecting to hear the sirens - see blue lights any minute and Andy ringing on my doorbell.  big grin
Karen Pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OPSPORING Verzocht! Nederland 1

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.10.13 21:37

@Karen Pinto wrote:With regards to the programme aired on our Dutch Channel (Nederland1)

I couldnt help myslef I decided to call - well lets just say I let rip!  I was little Maddies voice.

I spoke to a very friendly lady - I explained to her about the Smith sighting - the 49questions and referrred her to the links,  I also explained to her about the Libel Trial - she asked me when and where and what it was about??  I explained it to her.  I explained that there is a cover - up she asked me why I say that,  I informed her about Gordon Brown interference and also  Gerry's number in the CATS System - she noted that,  I also informed her about the the dogs and that they had alerted to 13spots of interest.  I vertered my anger towards the false reporting and the fact that it seemed her "reporters" had also not read the Portuguese file and that this is misleading information.  I have directed her to the app. links - I explained that WE the public are sick and tired of these false leads and damaging reporting lies from the McCanns and their  friends.   I informed them that the case is not CLOSED it is SHELVED and the parents simulated an abduction - she sounded shocked! She had informed me that everything had been noted - she asked my telephone number and where I live.  I told her I wanted to be little Maddies voice - she told me I was doing an excellent job.😁
Expecting to hear the sirens - see blue lights any minute and Andy ringing on my doorbell.big grin
This has just been reported elsewhere:

according to the Dutch newspaper Eevandaag the McCanns' fund [Madeleine's Fund] paid for the Dutch version of "Crimewatch" Opspring Verzocht programme, shown tonight.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by davel on 15.10.13 21:48

@Karen Pinto wrote:With regards to the programme aired on our Dutch Channel (Nederland1)

Expecting to hear the sirens - see blue lights any minute and Andy ringing on my doorbell.  big grin

She probably thought you were a lunatic and was humouring you....

davel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Pinto on 15.10.13 21:54

Trust me she didnt and wasnt - she asked me questions I replied I was NOT rude just showed my anger towards the lies, - She admired me for my determination - maybe you should do same.  Dont be nasty
Karen Pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL on 15.10.13 21:57

@Karen Pinto wrote:Trust me she didnt and wasnt - she asked me questions I replied I was NOT rude just showed my anger towards the lies, - She admired me for my determination - maybe you should do same.  Dont be nasty
Well done Karen. It takes guts to do this.clapping

JackieL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny on 15.10.13 21:57

@davel wrote:

She probably thought you were a lunatic and was humouring you....
Oh how you wish davel
tiny

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 15.10.13 21:58

Chunks in English via Redwood interview.
MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 15.10.13 22:02

Well done from me too Karen, but get a friend to check in on you every now and then....don't want to have the boys in blue turning up and frightening you...keep up the good work. This thing isn't going to sit down and be quiet any more. big grin 

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by maebee on 15.10.13 22:02

I spoke to a very friendly lady - I explained to her about the Smith sighting - the 49 questions and referred her to the links,  I also explained to her about the Libel Trial - she asked me when and where and what it was about??  I explained it to her.  I explained that there is a cover - up she asked me why I say that,  I informed her about Gordon Brown interference and also  Gerry's number in the CATS System - she noted that,  I also informed her about the the dogs and that they had alerted to 13spots of interest.  I vertered my anger towards the false reporting and the fact that it seemed her "reporters" had also not read the Portuguese file and that this is misleading information.  I have directed her to the app. links - I explained that WE the public are sick and tired of these false leads and damaging reporting lies from the McCanns and their  friends.   I informed them that the case is not CLOSED it is SHELVED and the parents simulated an abduction - she sounded shocked! She had informed me that everything had been noted - she asked my telephone number and where I live.  I told her I wanted to be little Maddies voice - she told me I was doing an excellent job.😁
Well done Karen. It looks like Dutch TV is much the same as the BBC. They know nothing about the on-going libel trial Sad
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.10.13 22:06

@Karen Pinto wrote:Trust me she didnt and wasnt - she asked me questions I replied I was NOT rude just showed my anger towards the lies, - She admired me for my determination - maybe you should do same.  Dont be nasty
Well done you! Be proud of yourself for standing up and being counted and I wish more people would be of the same mind roses
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.10.13 23:33

Did the McCanns' appear live on the programme, Karen?  If so, is there anywhere we can see their performance?
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Karen Pinto on 15.10.13 23:41

@ultimaThule wrote:Did the McCanns' appear live on the programme, Karen?  If so, is there anywhere we can see their performance?
No they were not on tele,  the presenter just asked us to call the number listed!  Andy said exactly what he said last night - except now its WELL over 1000 calls.  Andy also stated the McCanns were NOT suspects!

http://avro.nl/opsporingverzocht/
Karen Pinto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 15.10.13 23:47

The video was posted 2 hours ago on the first page.
MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 15.10.13 23:52

@Karen Pinto wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:Did the McCanns' appear live on the programme, Karen?  If so, is there anywhere we can see their performance?
No they were not on tele,  the presenter just asked us to call the number listed!  Andy said exactly what he said last night - except now its WELL over 1000 calls.  Andy also stated the McCanns were NOT suspects!

http://avro.nl/opsporingverzocht/
From what was said on our Crimewatch last night, I formed the impression that K&G would be accompanying DCI Redwood to The Netherlands and to Germany to make further appeals.  

I don't know what amount findmadeline.com.Limited has paid for the appeal which was made on Dutch tv tonight, but I suspect it's considerably less than the £5million and rising cost of the NSY investigation and the unknown sum expended by the BBC on filming a segment of Crimewatch in Spain.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 16.10.13 0:12

I note that as in UK some weeks ago Redwood said not suspects in answer to a question. This tells us nothing imo, he would not say yes under the circumstances.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 16.10.13 6:47

On Monday night 'hart van Nederland' daily news programme had invited a detective who stated in no uncertain terms that :
The findings of the dogs
That M was dead. 

I'm checking it out today and will post a translation  and link. 
(Don't have TV) big grin

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by ufercoffy on 16.10.13 7:00

@ultimaThule wrote:From what was said on our Crimewatch last night, I formed the impression that K&G would be accompanying DCI Redwood to The Netherlands and to Germany to make further appeals.
It's almost like Redwood is parading them around Europe to jog people's memories about whether Gerry McCann was the person Mr Smith was referring to laughat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 16.10.13 7:42

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Expecting to hear the sirens - see blue lights any minute and Andy ringing on my doorbell.big grin

according to the Dutch newspaper Eevandaag the McCanns' fund [Madeleine's Fund] paid for the Dutch version of "Crimewatch" Opspring Verzocht programme, shown tonight.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

That interesting Tony - if they paid for the Dutch version, wonder if they paid for the rest of them?

If they didn't they should have as that is what the Fund is for - to help in the search for Maddie.   IMO they should also being putting all of the money in the Fund into the SY kitty - why should taxpayers' money be used when it was reported that there was £3 million in the fund in 2012.  That figure may be wrong, but whatever is left in the fund it should, I believe, now be given to the SY investigation.

@ Karen Pinto - What a marvellous thing to do, speaking up for little Maddie.  Bravo.

bravo bravo 

Take no notice of Davel - we pro Madeleine posters are well used to being called nutters, a term I find highly disrespectful to people with real mental health issues.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 16.10.13 8:19

@ufercoffy wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote:From what was said on our Crimewatch last night, I formed the impression that K&G would be accompanying DCI Redwood to The Netherlands and to Germany to make further appeals.
It's almost like Redwood is parading them around Europe to jog people's memories about whether Gerry McCann was the person Mr Smith was referring to laughat

glee Delicious, isn't it? 

Andy definitely gave the impression he would be accompanied on his travels but it seems K&G have passed on the opportunity to rack up more airmiles, leave no stones unturned in 5*hotels, and park their bums on sofas which have graced the rear ends of many more worthy celebs.  I wonder why? sarcastic
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 16.10.13 8:23

@russiandoll wrote:I note that as in UK some weeks ago Redwood said not suspects in answer to a question. This tells us nothing imo, he would not say yes under the circumstances.
Neither can he say no comment or refuse to answer.....that in itself would lead to speculation.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 16.10.13 9:32

@sami wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:I note that as in UK some weeks ago Redwood said not suspects in answer to a question. This tells us nothing imo, he would not say yes under the circumstances.
Neither can he say no comment or refuse to answer.....that in itself would lead to speculation.
  Can you imagine the media and public reaction if he had said well yes they are...... no way would a detective reply in the affirmative under most circumstances imo and in a case as high profile and global as this?   Madness. The silence tells us nothing of course. Maybe they are not.

I would compare this week to a carefully choreographed ballet. The drip feed, the timing of programmes etc. Intricacy interwoven with beautifully simple steps.

I am beginning to sound stupid now so will STFU.big grin

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 16.10.13 11:09

Here is the quickly translated (so bear with me) clip of the private detective Nico van der Dries who apparently has been following the case for years.

1)  There are witness statements from the family Smith. Well, yes, the witness statements have only recently been rercorded.
The question is here how a witness is able to give a description of a man they have seen 6 years ago.
Voice over: Nico v.d. Dries doest not believe that Maddie will ever be found.
2) I think she's been killed.
Interviewer: Why?
3) Because the time factor  tells us this is the case - . there are also very clear indications from the blood traces found and the scent of death which the Scotland Yard dog indicated

End of clip
from: hartvannederland.nl - broadcast 14/10/2013 at 19.00. The clip starts at about 7 minutes in.

There's also a brief clip from a Dutch hotel owner Joyce Fasen who has a hotel close to PdL. She is only asked about the activity of the press at the moment.
She answered that the village once again feels it's rest is disturbed.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 16.10.13 12:08

TB:

according to the Dutch newspaper Eevandaag the McCanns' fund [Madeleine's Fund] paid for the Dutch version of "Crimewatch" Opspring Verzocht programme, shown tonight..

IF this was true this would have extremely serious consequences on future investigations by UK law enforcement agencies.

IF possible future 'suspects', with deep pockets, could pay for the top investigating detective, investigating a crime they might be involved in, to parade around Europe declaring the 'paymaster' completely 'innocent' of any involvement, then justice will never be done.

IF the private Ltd Co Madeleine 'fund' has been found to be used in this way, it should be investigated IMMEDIATELY.

And NOT by SY!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 16.10.13 12:25

@ultimaThule wrote: [...]
Andy definitely gave the impression he would be accompanied on his travels but it seems K&G have passed on the opportunity to rack up more airmiles, leave no stones unturned in 5*hotels, and park their bums on sofas which have graced the rear ends of many more worthy celebs.  I wonder why? sarcastic
Television studios are in Hilversum, small town south of Amsterdam [actually a village, since they never acquired cityrights ...] To my knowledge they do not have 5* hotels ... winkwink 

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 16.10.13 12:30

Châtelaine wrote:
@ultimaThule wrote: [...]
Television studios are in Hilversum, small town south of Amsterdam [actually a village, since they never acquired cityrights ...]  To my knowledge they do not have 5* hotels ... winkwink 
THAT would explain why the McS never went!

NO 5* hotel!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum