The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TIMELINE to watch for in tonight's programme - Page 2 Mm11

TIMELINE to watch for in tonight's programme - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

TIMELINE to watch for in tonight's programme - Page 2 Mm11

TIMELINE to watch for in tonight's programme - Page 2 Regist10

TIMELINE to watch for in tonight's programme

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TIMELINE to watch for in tonight's programme - Page 2 Empty Re: TIMELINE to watch for in tonight's programme

Post by Cristobell 14.10.13 20:27

ConcernedCitizen wrote:Hi, I'm new here and would like to mention that the astrology - imo - confirms Smith saw Gerard McCann.  It will be very curious, and surprising, if the changed timeline affects the Smith sighting.  This 2 part article was written at the end of 2012 and may be of interest to 'some' people; even those with a limited knowledge of astrology can follow it. Scroll down, two-thirds of the way, to read about the Smith sighting.  http://astrologyincrime.com/2012/12/05/hell-and-sectarianism-pt1/ It is not my article ... I am only sharing the link for anyone who may have an interest at looking at this case from a different perspective.
Hi and Welcome to the forum ConcernedCitizen.  

The Smith sighting is immoveable.  They had gone for a family meal, and then popped in for a nightcap on their way.  They still had receipt, which said 9.50.  :)
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

TIMELINE to watch for in tonight's programme - Page 2 Empty Re: TIMELINE to watch for in tonight's programme

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 20:45

Thanks Jackie............ I meant could anyone apart from him and group place him there / not there in a certain timeframe, will check files.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 14.10.13 21:02

aiyoyo wrote:
Guessing 10 minutes away between 5A to that back lane.  

MUCH LESS
5 minutes Google. three or four Pat and me.TIMELINE to watch for in tonight's programme - Page 2 <a href=TIMELINE to watch for in tonight's programme - Page 2 Smith_10" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 15.10.13 4:23

ConcernedCitizen wrote:Hi, I'm new here and would like to mention that the astrology - imo - confirms Smith saw Gerard McCann.  It will be very curious, and surprising, if the changed timeline affects the Smith sighting.  This 2 part article was written at the end of 2012 and may be of interest to 'some' people; even those with a limited knowledge of astrology can follow it. Scroll down, two-thirds of the way, to read about the Smith sighting.  http://astrologyincrime.com/2012/12/05/hell-and-sectarianism-pt1/ It is not my article ... I am only sharing the link for anyone who may have an interest at looking at this case from a different perspective.
welcome ConcernedCitizen.  The website you've linked to is of interest to me and I hope to read it in the next day or so, once I've caught up with the latest developments and offloaded my impressions of last night's Crimewatch. 

I do hope you'll stay around and become a frequent poster.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 15.10.13 5:04

After last night's deconstruction it seems to me the goose is almost ready to serve.

There is only one window of opportunity which opens after Matthew Oldfield checks 5A and notices nothing untoward c9.30pm and closes when KM makes her discovery c10pm.  

Except there's those pesky witness statements from managers, staff, other guests, and residents, none of whom have an axe to grind and all of which suggest something of a hue and cry had been raised on or before 9.30pm.

What better way to grab some unobserved me-time than purportedly going off campus, as it were, to search for a missing child who may already have been taken part way to the beach by another party?  

When those about you are running around like headless chickens, 20-30 minutes can be attributed to having a sudden urge to run hither and thither to places which are attractive to children, or which you may feel an equally urge to explore, while no-one is keeping count of who's doing what and where. 

Due to 'legal reasons', last night's edition of Crimewatch can only be accessed on iplayer up until c9pm tonight.

I sincerely hope someone has found it within themselves to do right by an innocent 3 year old.

NB. After yesterday's saturation coverage the press appear to be playing it low key today.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 15.10.13 14:13

PeterMac wrote:There has been much talk of an "altered timeline" being the key to this.
It is being put out that somehow the time between 8:30 and 9:55 is available.  An hour and 25 minutes

Let us therefore briefly re-cap, by cutting it into chunks   All times approximate

8:30 McCanns leave apartment  -   8:45 all assembled in Tapas, and therefore all have passed the apartment
8:45 - 9:00    Window of opportunity
9:00      MO checks at windows
9:06 - 9:15   Gerry present either inside, or just outside
9:15 - 9:30   Window of opportunity (apart from JT coming back, of course )
9:30    MO checks, no sound, no SMELL.
9:30 - 9:50  Window of Opportunity
9:50     RO'B passes
9:50 - 9:55  Window of Opportunity
9:55    Balloon goes up.

Two blocks of max 15 minutes, plus one of 20 minutes, and one of 5.

Let us watch with interest.
Following last night's Crimewatch edition, if we 'draw it back to zero':

1.  The last person to see Madeleine alive was Gerald Patrick McCann when he checked his children were sleeping at c9.05-9.15pm on Thursday 3 May 2007.

Due to the diligence of the McCanns' and others in their party checking on their children on that night:

2.  The only window of opportunity available for an abductor to enter the apartment and remove Madeleine from it is between 9.50-9.55pm when her mother returned to find the children's bedroom window and shutters open and her eldest daughter had been 'taken'.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 14:27

ultimaThule wrote:
PeterMac wrote:There has been much talk of an "altered timeline" being the key to this.
It is being put out that somehow the time between 8:30 and 9:55 is available.  An hour and 25 minutes

Let us therefore briefly re-cap, by cutting it into chunks   All times approximate

8:30 McCanns leave apartment  -   8:45 all assembled in Tapas, and therefore all have passed the apartment

1.  The last person to see Madeleine alive was Gerald Patrick McCann when he checked his children were sleeping at c9.05-9.15pm on Thursday 3 May 2007.

Due to the diligence of the McCanns' and others in their party checking on their children on that night:

2.  The only window of opportunity available for an abductor to enter the apartment and remove Madeleine from it is between 9.50-9.55pm when her mother returned to find the children's bedroom window and shutters open and her eldest daughter had been 'taken'.
According to ROB statement (Rogatory) He stayed in the apartment after doing his check cos his daughter had been sick. In that time he had managed to change her, bath her and put the sheets in the washing machine. He never does get round to telling us where he got fresh sheets from.
Jane Tanner returns after being told by MO that ROB needed to be 'relieved'. Jane Tanner returned at 9.40pm and they chatted together for around 5 mins or so. ROB then goes back to tapas bar at 9.45pm.

So it looks as the timeframe is narrowed to just after 9.45 pm - and the abductor was already near PDL centre and beach by 10pm.

Have I got that right.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.10.13 14:31

ultimaThule wrote:
Due to 'legal reasons', last night's edition of Crimewatch can only be accessed on iplayer up until c9pm tonight.

I sincerely hope someone has found it within themselves to do right by an innocent 3 year old.

NB. After yesterday's saturation coverage the press appear to be playing it low key today.
Now that's very interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 15.10.13 14:42

candyfloss wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:

According to ROB statement (Rogatory)  He stayed in the apartment after doing his check cos his daughter had been sick.  In that time he had managed to change her, bath her and put the sheets in the washing machine.  He never does get round to telling us where he got fresh sheets from.  
Jane Tanner returns after being told by MO that ROB needed to be 'relieved'.  Jane Tanner returned at 9.40pm and they chatted together for around 5 mins or so.  ROB then goes back to tapas bar at 9.45pm.

So it looks as the timeframe is narrowed to just after 9.45 pm - and the abductor was already near PDL centre and beach by 10pm.

Have I got that right.
The details about ROB and JT are correct, but as regards the timeframe, that evidence (if true) makes little difference. That's because most of the stuff about ROB and JT occurs in their apartment, not the McCanns.

After Deadwood's 'revelation moment', PeterMac is basically right about the 'windows of opportunity', except that:

1. 9.15 - Gerry McCann may have been talking to Jez Wilkins beyond 9.15 (remember: 'exceptionally long time in the loo', might have been watching a football match etc.)

2. 9.20ish - No window of opportunity as JT walks back to the Tapas bar

3. Around 9.30 - no window of opportunity while MO and ROB going up to their apartments

4. Around say 9.35 - no window of opportunity as MO returns to the Tapas bar

5. 9.40ish - no window of opportunity as JT returns to the table

6. 9.50ish - no window of opportunity as ROB returns to the table

7. If abductor is Smithman seen at about 10.00pm, it would take 7-10 mins to get from G5A to near the beach, he must have left before 9.50 or so

None of the above saw anyone hanging about mnear G5A.

None of them saw an open window and shutters.

None of them saw or heard anything else of interest.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 15.10.13 14:51

That's how I'm reading it, candyfloss. 

It has now been established that there was a very narrow window of opportunity for a stranger to enter the apartment, remove Madeleine McCann, and make off with her either by car or on foot.

Given the revised timeline, the Smiths' sighting has greater relevance for the investigation which is now endeavouring to establish whether the man they saw carrying a child who resembled Madeleine was another holidaymaker or a resident of Luz taking his daughter home, or whether it is a sighting of the man who took Madeleine from her bed - hence the appeal for information from anyone who was in the area on the night in question.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 15.10.13 14:58

I think why deadwood is putting the smith sighting above jane tanners is because he hopes more people will phone up and say they saw Gerry McCann,
because of the narrowed opportunity to take Madeleine it had to be some one in the group,well that's how I see it.although I have always said a whitewash is on the cards
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 15.10.13 15:11

The McCanns were in the Crimewatch studio last night and spoke live to Kirsty Young after the 'reconstruction' was shown. 

As Madeleine's parents expressed themselves as being greatly encouraged by NSY's work and made their own appeal for information to aid the investigation, it would seem we can assume they were given advance sight of the 'reconstruction' and concur with it - as evidenced by their their intention to accompany DCI Redwood to Germany, Holland etc where the part of last night's edition of Crimewatch which was devoted to the search for Madeleine will be aired again.

As with any other serious crime investigation, it is incumbent on the police to look at all angles and eliminate those which have no bearing on the case.  Given the 'spate' of burglaries which occurred in Luz during the early part of 2007, 2 of which were reported as having occurred in the same apartment block as 5A the police will, as a matter of course, seek to eliminate any possibility that Madeleine may have 'disturbed a burglar' in order to leave no doubt should the person or persons who removed her from the apartment be held to account in a Court of Law.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top