The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Imagine

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Imagine

Post by Guest on 14.10.13 14:51

Yes, I imagine it would be the worst thing.........

BUT

I imagine how Madeleine asked why didn't they come when she was crying, and they thought nothing of it and went out that night.

I imagine how GM said he felt later as though someone may have been in the apartment............but he still went back to his meal.

But most of awful I can't imagine how a mother would not answer 48 questions to help her missing child.....no matter what the lawyer said. She should have been thinking of Madeleine, not herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 14.10.13 14:58

Hermias wrote:IMAGINE

someone kidnapped your precious child & someone made a site like this pointing the finger at you.
Imagine the sorrow, the pain, the loneliness...
Imagine the suffering of not knowing who took your child and not knowing if she was dead or alive.

Imagine that....
We have been imagining, but they're always laughing.

I  am asking again, what do you mean?

When you were at school did you do your homework? Just asking! Seems you haven't been reading much.

Seek truth

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa on 14.10.13 20:26

Imagine your preschooler goes missing in the night and you don't even look for her.
MissesWillYa

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth on 15.10.13 6:23

Hermias wrote:IMAGINE

someone kidnapped your precious child & someone made a site like this pointing the finger at you.
Imagine the sorrow, the pain, the loneliness...
Imagine the suffering of not knowing who took your child and not knowing if she was dead or alive.

Imagine that....
IMAGINE... IMAGINE!... IMAGINE A STORY!

yes sounds familiar, from a children's program.

You know imagining is useless when it comes to real facts, and questions being answered, like The mccanns, and now YOU not answering my question I posted earlier, twice.

No point coming back on here then is there.

Seek truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Juulcy on 15.10.13 6:51

Imagine being so stubborn that for 6 years you maintain two lies (tanner sighting and Payne visit) just to manipulate a policeforce and the public into doing and seeing things your way, and for six years thus hindering "the search" dramatically. Everyone has been looking the wrong way And at the wrong timeframe because of them! (If one were to believe there was indeed an abduction).
Juulcy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum