The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Mm11

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Mm11

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Regist10

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Empty Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by Sceneset 16.10.13 1:04

The slimmer faced man's image felt familiar and has been bothering me all day...ive just suddenly remembered who it reminded me of when I saw him wearing a scarf ( covering up part of the jaw line which is too narrow and oddly shaped) The mouth, eyes and expression are all very similar ( IMO!) to MB. I'm not saying it is him...but very glad I finally had my eureka moment and I can now get to bed!
Sceneset

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Empty Re: NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect

Post by Lance De Boils 16.10.13 10:08

From the Letter of Request:

VIII - Interview to NEIL BERRY, 42, MeXXXXXXXX ROXX, Surrey, SMX 7XX. He should be subject to a buccal swab and hair sample collection and asked the following questions :

* Do you confirm your previous statements to the British Police ?

* Could you provide a thorough description regarding everything you did on 3rd May, 2007, ? Indicate time and place.

* Where did you have your meals and with whom ?

*Where were you on this day between 8.30 p.m. and 10.00 p.m. ?

* At about 6.00 p.m., in particular, where were you ? Who were you with ?

* Considering the fact that you were seen by a witness, clarify what you were doing at that time next to the stairs leading to the upper floor , which are located next to the lift of Block 5 at the Ocean Club, i.e. not far from the apartment from where Madeleine McCann went missing ?

* On that occasion, did you actually pass by an Ocean Club employee that went there to pick up laundry ?

* If yes, what was the reaction like and why ?

* Do you know a man identified as RAJINDER BALU ? Who is he ? From where do you know him ? Did you travel together to Portugal ? Did RAJINDER BALU travel together with his family ?

* Explain clearly all your actions on that day between 6.00 p.m. and 11.00 p.m., namely with whom did you go to the TAPAS RESTAURANT to get food, and the kind of food you ordered, as well as the direction you took to go to the place where you ate.

* When exactly did you realise that a child was missing ? Where were you then and who were you with ?

* Any further questions deemed useful, necessary or pertinent in view of the previous replies.

* Is there any supplementary explanation that you consider pertinent or relevant to establish the material truth ?
http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post361.html#p361 wrote:
05-CARTAS ROGATORIAS UK Pages 30 to 32

Statement by: Neil Berry
2 pages
Date: 23rd April 2008
Signature _________________________________________

I am the above mentioned person, resident at the address previously provided to the police. I have previously made two statements to the police with relation to my holidays in Portugal in April and in May (2007). I stayed at the Praia da Luz resort and was there at the time of Madeleine McCanns disappearance. I travelled to Portugal with my wife and our two children. We arrived on Saturday 28th April 2007.

Today I received a visit from two police officers from Leicestershire police with the purpose of clarifying some aspects and obtaining some information if possible. I was told that these questions came as a follow-up to a letter of request sent by the Portuguese authorities. I am conscious that my statement will be subject to the Portuguese Criminal Code as well as to English law.
I was asked whether I wanted to read my original statement in order to refresh my memory and I was granted this authorisation.

What follows are the positive replies to the questions that were put to me in the following order.

With relation to what I did on Thursday 3rd May 2007.
Given the time that had passed, my memory of this day is relatively vague. I did not leave the resort during my stay. I remember that my oldest daughter did not return to the Mark Warner Childrens Club after lunch and that we spent the afternoon together as a family.

At about 16.00 we were at the swimming pool bar within the complex. It was at this time that we had a few drinks with Raj Balu, Jayne Jensen and Anne Wiltshire, as I testified in my statement of 8th January 2008. My family returned to the apartment at about 17.000 and the four of us remained at the pool bar. I must have stayed there for another half an hour before joining my family in the apartment. When I left Jensen and Wiltshire remained at the bar. I do not remember whether Raj left with me or whether he stayed at the bar. From there I returned to my apartment and to my family.

With regard to where I took my meals and with whom:
I do not remember what we did at lunchtime on 3rd May. I only remember about the evening. I tried to reserve a table at the Tapas Bar for that night but it was fully booked. I spoke about this with Raj Balu and we decided to order a meal from the restaurant and we dined together in our apartment, as testified in my statement of 7th May 2007.

With regard to where I was at 18.00, whom I was with and the fact that I was seen by a witness at this time next to stairs and lift of block 5 of the Ocean Club:
I am not certain where I was at 18.00. It is possible that I was already in my apartment or returning from the bar. In order to arrive at my apartment I would walk along the side of the pool, crossing the stairs of block 4. If I were with someone, this person would be Raj, but as I have already said I do not remember whether I returned with him or before him. I do not remember having seen a lift in any of the apartment blocks. I was not in block 5, but had to pass by it in order to arrive at my apartment. It is possible that I was on the other side of the street opposite block five.

With relation to one of the Ocean Club employees having passed close by:
I do not remember having seen Ocean Club staff collecting dirty laundry at this hour.

With relation to where I was between 18.00 and 23.00:
After I returned to the apartment I was with my wife and children. The children went to bed at 19.00 and Raj arrived at our apartment with his family, carrying a cot for his son. We did not manage to set the cot up and I went to find a member of staff. I found a Mark Warner employee, whose name I cannot remember but she was the girlfriend of a maintenance employee called Rob. She accompanied us back to the apartment and managed to set up the cot. We put Raj's child to bed and sat down to relax and have a drink, once the children were asleep.

At about 20.00 Raj and I went to the Tapas restaurant to place our order and wait for our meal. I think that we had a drink while we waited. I do not remember exactly what we ordered but I think it included red cabbage. When we left with the meal we took the same walk back, along the pool, crossing the road back to the apartment. I think that our apartment was 4G.
I remember that at dinner that the McCanns were not at the restaurant at the time that we left and we did not see them while Raj and I were there.

Once back at the apartment we had dinner and remained there.

From 22.00 onwards all the events that took place were already described in my previous statement of 7th May 2007 and i cannot add any further information, other than that which was already added.

With regard to Rajinder Balu:
I met Raj at the welcome ceremony when we arrived at the resort on 28th April 2007. I did not travel with him and we had not met before. I got on well with him and later on we discovered that our wives had both worked for the same company. We did not normally spend the days together, but we would meet up on some evenings to dine and drink. Raj and I spent two evenings watching football matches in a local bar. I do not remember any other information or explanations that are relevant or which could in any way help this inquiry.
[Highlighting and emphasis all mine.]

Red  Indicates where it's mentioned that NB is the man seen by the "laundry man."

Blue
  Shows where reference has been made to NB's previous 2 statements - where are they? I will, at some point, trawl through the entire disc to see if that have been missed by those of us who "catalogued and indexed" the contents.

Green
  General obs:

NB's oldest daughter didn't return to the kids' club after lunch. Does this tie in with the creche sheets? His daughter is VERY similar in appearance (and age/size) to Madeleine.

Neil Berry appears to have been coming and going between his apt and the Tapas bar area quite a lot that evening. Just an observation.

He and Raj spent 2 evenings watching football in a local bar. I'd be interested to know which bar and which evenings. Did they witness anything, such as any of the T9 in the bar, (Didn't Kate one night wonder if G had gone to watch football, as he's been gone so long on one of his checks?) Or did NB or RB see anybody on their way back on those nights?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 16.10.13 10:28

Is this what you are ref to LdeB ?

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 ProcessoVolumeIpage105x

just checked crèche sheets. JB attended am and pm sessions every day apart from 30th and 3rd....am attendance only.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthmustout 16.10.13 11:05

PeterMac wrote:
Truthmustout wrote:Mccann has added the new E fit to their homepage, as a external front page, but they still havent removed the Jane Tanner sighting that is now dissmissed by the police. Thats misleading, and since they added the new pictures, no excuse for not removing the old one that is identified...

http://www.findmadeleine.com/campaigns/unidentified_people.html
But bundleman, spottyman, measleman,  cooperman, and all those who allegedly fitted that description, ( including dead paedos in Germany) and all the rest now MUST be removed, since they were all part of the same TANNER conspiracy, stupidity, mistake.
There is now only Smith-man.
SY say so, so it must be true.

The fact that he looks like Gerry is irrelevant.
They are still there so looks like they wont remove them. Dont they trust the SY ? They found that guy so why ask ppl to look for them and still ask of donations to the search when police is doing the investigation ?

Activity : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 16.10.13 17:46

russiandoll wrote:Is this what you are ref to LdeB ?

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 ProcessoVolumeIpage105x

just checked crèche sheets. JB attended am and pm sessions every day apart from 30th and 3rd....am attendance only.
Thanks. So NB's daughter was dropped off and picked up at the same time as Maddie that morning.
His daughter does, imo, look very much like Madeleine. All these blonde 3-4 yr old girls who look so similar to each other. Must have been confusing for the staff!
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Empty Not just Gerry who looks like a photo fit

Post by garyp 21.10.13 13:00

Strange isn't it how many photo fits look like people who are already involved in one way or another?

Found this on a facebook page

(Not saying it is Jon Corner just pointing out the similarity)

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Photofits002
garyp

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsC 21.10.13 13:19

garyp wrote:Strange isn't it how many photo fits look like people who are already involved in one way or another?

Found this on a facebook page

(Not saying it is Jon Corner just pointing out the similarity)

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Photofits002

Or as someone on the DI forum pointed out it looks almost identical to how KMc would look with her hair tied back:

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQolGBOCzSE9xBD3BVCB2itxKI_dR-PQrhxNHmdGktgIHZ75iVy

The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out...

Thomas Babington Macaulay
MrsC
MrsC

Activity : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.10.13 13:39

@garyp, have merged your thread with this one.  Please see my thread.........A plea to members re opening new threads on topics already here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by garyp 21.10.13 13:48

candyfloss wrote:@garyp, have merged your thread with this one.  Please see my thread.........A plea to members re opening new threads on topics already here.
Sorry did look for one but missed this one 
thanks
garyp

Activity : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by StraightThinking 21.10.13 14:06

Re the Smithman efits, who could possibly have helped investigators put them together if it wasn't the Smiths?

Nobody else saw him
StraightThinking

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by Mullered 22.10.13 12:55

So the new e-fit definitely comes from the smiths:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/437948/Is-this-the-moment-of-Madeleine-McCann-s-kidnapping
None of the news outlets seem it fit to mention that Mr Smith contacted the police to say he was 60-80% sure the man he saw was GM????

what
Mullered

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 22.10.13 13:22

welcome Mullered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mullered 22.10.13 13:25

Thank you candylfloss
Mullered

Activity : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by StraightThinking 22.10.13 21:19

Martin Smith said in his witness statement that Smithman was hiding his face as if not wanting (it) to be seen

So how have NSY managed to come up with two different versions of it?

They are having us on, aren't they?
StraightThinking

Activity : 180

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 22.10.13 21:46

StraightThinking wrote:Martin Smith said in his witness statement that Smithman was hiding his face as if not wanting (it) to be seen

So how have NSY managed to come up with two different versions of it?

They are having us on, aren't they?
As with all things McCann, the facts never get in the way!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Empty Another one - From the Guardian

Post by PeterMac 27.01.14 9:31

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Artists-impression-of-a-b-001

Oh, sorry.  I have just read the article again.
This guy is 7,000 years old,
I read it as 7.
It just feels that long ! !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 27.01.14 13:48

Perhaps football is a really, really old sport predating Stonehenge.  winkwink 

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.01.14 14:47

tigger wrote:Perhaps football is a really, really old sport predating Stonehenge. 
Supporting football certainly is.
random violence, screaming insults, running battles in the streets, the odd murder,
and all because you belong to the wrong Tribe
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Empty A "ludicrous e-fit" - which was in fact perfect.

Post by PeterMac 01.02.14 7:49

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/worst-police-sketch-ever-incredibly-leads-to-arrest-of-armed-robbery-suspect-9099738.html

NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 Police+sketch

So there is still hope.
They should run 'eggman' again, and see what happens
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 01.02.14 12:51

By DAN SALES in Portugal and EMER MARTIN
Published: 17th October 2013 The Sun.

OPS hunting Madeleine McCann are seeking two men in swimming shorts seen near her apartment a day before she vanished.

Last night it emerged the SAME men may have been featured on Crimewatch in Britain this week — AND on a foreign TV station 24 hours later.
The possible suspects, both blond and thought to be either Dutch or German, were reportedly seen lurking around the McCanns’ apartment in Praia da Luz, Portugal. On MONDAY the pair were mentioned on BBC’s Crimewatch, which released a number of e-fits of fair-haired men seen around the resort where Madeleine was last seen in 2007.

One of men in swimming shorts was caught on camera:
NEW E-Fits?- Express Maddy: Pictures of new suspect - Page 8 White%2Bspeedo3.
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top