The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine: British man who went to a party in a 'wealthy suburb' of Manchester on 17 August - and was spoken to by a 'respected barrister' who later broke down in tears - arrested by Greater Manchester Police last night in the hunt for missing girl - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine: British man who went to a party in a 'wealthy suburb' of Manchester on 17 August - and was spoken to by a 'respected barrister' who later broke down in tears - arrested by Greater Manchester Police last night in the hunt for missing girl - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine: British man who went to a party in a 'wealthy suburb' of Manchester on 17 August - and was spoken to by a 'respected barrister' who later broke down in tears - arrested by Greater Manchester Police last night in the hunt for missing girl

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine: British man who went to a party in a 'wealthy suburb' of Manchester on 17 August - and was spoken to by a 'respected barrister' who later broke down in tears - arrested by Greater Manchester Police last night in the hunt for missing girl - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine: British man who went to a party in a 'wealthy suburb' of Manchester on 17 August - and was spoken to by a 'respected barrister' who later broke down in tears - arrested by Greater Manchester Police last night in the hunt for missing girl

Post by ChippyM on 26.10.13 20:29

@Woburn_exile wrote:
@juliet wrote:My reading is that there is an obvious peedo connection. That would be why the barrister was so distressed and risked his reputation to tell police etc. Whether there is an ounce of truth in the whole story is another matter. It could be just feeding he new SY fabrications.
My thoughts exactly. A party in a "well to do area in Manchester" (does such a place exist)? A man tells someone that he was "introduced" to Madeleine (obvious paedo  connotation) then this person as a highly regarded er Barrister goes and spills all to the police?....
My immediate thought was Didsbury if they strictly meant Manchester and not a suburb of Cheshire.  There are quite a few million pound plus mansions in Didsbury that I can imagine barristers hanging around.

the story however, sounds suspicious. The barrister would just be repeating a rumour, and the word of some one else, so why we are supposed to believe a totally unfounded sighting of 'a maddie' , i don't know.
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum