The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post new topic   Reply to topic

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by MoonGoddess on 14.10.13 19:29

@Woofer wrote:
@MissDaisy wrote:
@MoonGoddess wrote:
@I'm not buying wrote:I was listening to the 6 o'clock news on BBC Radio 4. It said that SY had brought together information from 10 separate investigations into Madeleine's disappearance. 

There was the PJ investigation, Leicester police, 3 firms of Private detectives and SY itself... Can anyone add to that list?

Does this mean that they have taken into account information supplied by 'armchair detectives' and 'internet nutters'?
Yewtree?
Elvedon?
I heard that and noticed they said 10 separate investigations.
1. PJ
2. Leicester Police
3. Dave Edgar
4. Metodo 3
5. Kevin Halligen
6. Scotland Yard (if they are counting themselves)?
7. Yewtree - Jimmy Savile and others ?
8. Elvedon - Inappropriate payments to police by News International ?
9. Operation Ore - targetting people downloading images of child abuse, maybe ?

Could another one be the separate Portuguese investigation by the Porto police ?
I'd definitely guess at 9. !

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~
avatar
MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by ChuckieD on 14.10.13 19:30

@Newintown wrote:If the family have got pets of any kind, I really hope they keep a close eye on them.
Any reason to say that? Has something of that ilk happened before? confused 

Just want to say thanks to you all, I've been trying to get through these pages since yesterday and everytime I go away for a couple of hours I find myself 20 pages behind again! 

I really hope the net is closing in, this thread has been a rollercoaster from almost butterflies at the thought of it finally coming to a head to yet another disappointment and missed opportunity to nail these scumbags.

ChuckieD

Posts : 91
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Cristobell on 14.10.13 19:31

@Dr What wrote:I suppose even if one or both of the McCanns have to face the consequences, perhaps they have calculated that the £3 million in the 'bank' will not only pay for anything that their close and wider family need, but the majority of it will still be there as and when they will be in a position to enjoy it once they have served any sentence.Lose their jobs, but more than enough to start a new life somewhere.
I very much doubt there is anything left Dr. What.  The costs for all their lawyers, the libel trials and their ill advised action against Tony Bennett must have wiped out most of it.  Even if there is anything, the Portuguese trial will wipe it out.  They are no longer employing Clarence, and boy do they need him now.  He has made a couple of comments, but he doesn't seem to be running the show anymore.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by MoonGoddess on 14.10.13 19:32

@marxman wrote:Regarding the question of 'protection', I'm not certain that they
did receive protection from one shadowy entity, but rather from
various strands, starting with Tony Blair then Gordon Brown for
pure political reasons, this in turn ignited and perpetuated a train
that all other strands of society/public opinion/media jumped upon
believing that TB and GB must be right. When the Pinky Poodle
was sent, this cemented this perception and with his contacts and
skills in media manipulation a veil of protection was established.
However, protection of any sort, is only as good and lasts as long
as the protector exists or has the inclination to continue.
If you think about it, all their backers have disembarked this train,
and no new ones are foreseen.
Let us not forget that Ol' Gerry has been useful to the government...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fn6enshq92o5bqi/COMARE.txt

IMiHO I firmly believe that GM was/is working for the government

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~
avatar
MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by nobodythereeither on 14.10.13 19:34

@ChuckieD wrote:
@Newintown wrote:If the family have got pets of any kind, I really hope they keep a close eye on them.
Any reason to say that? Has something of that ilk happened before? confused 

Dr Amaral's dog apparently died in suspicious circumstances, iirc.

nobodythereeither

Posts : 273
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-11-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by MoonGoddess on 14.10.13 19:36

@nobodythereeither wrote:
@ChuckieD wrote:
@Newintown wrote:If the family have got pets of any kind, I really hope they keep a close eye on them.
Any reason to say that? Has something of that ilk happened before? confused 

Dr Amaral's dog apparently died in suspicious circumstances, iirc.
[email=B@stards]B@stards[/email]!

ETA should read B*STARDS!

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~
avatar
MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Prehensile on 14.10.13 19:36

@ChuckieD wrote:
@Newintown wrote:If the family have got pets of any kind, I really hope they keep a close eye on them.
Any reason to say that? Has something of that ilk happened before? confused 

Just want to say thanks to you all, I've been trying to get through these pages since yesterday and everytime I go away for a couple of hours I find myself 20 pages behind again! 

I really hope the net is closing in, this thread has been a rollercoaster from almost butterflies at the thought of it finally coming to a head to yet another disappointment and missed opportunity to nail these scumbags.
Read GA's book.

Prehensile

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Guest on 14.10.13 19:43

@Prehensile wrote:
@ChuckieD wrote:
@Newintown wrote:If the family have got pets of any kind, I really hope they keep a close eye on them.
Any reason to say that? Has something of that ilk happened before? confused 

Just want to say thanks to you all, I've been trying to get through these pages since yesterday and everytime I go away for a couple of hours I find myself 20 pages behind again! 

I really hope the net is closing in, this thread has been a rollercoaster from almost butterflies at the thought of it finally coming to a head to yet another disappointment and missed opportunity to nail these scumbags.
Read GA's book.
@ Prehensile: You might want to post the link to the book http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/ - that might be helpful.

@ChuckieD - Amaral's dog was killed.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by ultimaThule on 14.10.13 19:47

@Newintown wrote:Oh yes, I forgot about floodlights, silly me!   big grin
That's easy to do - we don't get to see many floodlit tennis courts in the UK unless we're playing at a fairly upmarket club sad
avatar
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-09-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by MoonGoddess on 14.10.13 19:50

@admin wrote:
@Prehensile wrote:
@ChuckieD wrote:
@Newintown wrote:If the family have got pets of any kind, I really hope they keep a close eye on them.
Any reason to say that? Has something of that ilk happened before? confused 

Just want to say thanks to you all, I've been trying to get through these pages since yesterday and everytime I go away for a couple of hours I find myself 20 pages behind again! 

I really hope the net is closing in, this thread has been a rollercoaster from almost butterflies at the thought of it finally coming to a head to yet another disappointment and missed opportunity to nail these scumbags.
Read GA's book.
@ Prehensile: You might want to post the link to the book http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/ - that might be helpful.

@ChuckieD - Amaral's dog was killed.
Dear God, I hope that man gets his Justice howdy

____________________
Not to help justice in her need would be an impiety ~Plato~
avatar
MoonGoddess

Posts : 282
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-09-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by margaret on 14.10.13 19:51

@russiandoll wrote:
@Roly Poly wrote:
@margaret wrote:
@Praiaaa wrote:I have been very pessimistic till now, but  - what a day! With the last photo (swimming pool) no longer the last photo; the fact that the tennis ball photo cannot have been taken on the 3rd; the timeline changed; and JT sighting discredited, drip, drip, building up the pressure, and each item directly contradicting repeated statements from  McCs  and the bewk, and the e-fit looking strangely familiar, and the crediting of the Smith sighting... am more optimistic. Imagine the scenes at Rothley Towers this evening...
Does anyone know if there was tennis on the resort being played on the evening of the 3rd?

I'm inclined to believe that there was and the tennis photo really is the last photo.

Either SY have worked it all out or someone has changed their statement IMO.
I truly hope you are correct on both counts
 there was tennis 3rd May at 6pm, but so far everything said by the group is that Gerry was present, not Kate, nor the children.
 Kate herself says she was in 5a with all 3.
 So maybe this was another day, it clearly shows clothes M was said to have worn a day [or 2, it is disputed who took tennis court photo and when]
 And described now as the last photo.
Maybe those disputing who took the photo are doing so to cause more confusion. So if Maddie was there it would have meant only 2 hours to get three children all asleep before they went out, not long is it?
avatar
margaret

Posts : 585
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Prehensile on 14.10.13 19:52

@admin wrote:
@Prehensile wrote:
@ChuckieD wrote:
@Newintown wrote:If the family have got pets of any kind, I really hope they keep a close eye on them.
Any reason to say that? Has something of that ilk happened before? confused 

Just want to say thanks to you all, I've been trying to get through these pages since yesterday and everytime I go away for a couple of hours I find myself 20 pages behind again! 

I really hope the net is closing in, this thread has been a rollercoaster from almost butterflies at the thought of it finally coming to a head to yet another disappointment and missed opportunity to nail these scumbags.
Read GA's book.
@ Prehensile: You might want to post the link to the book http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/ - that might be helpful.

@ChuckieD - Amaral's dog was killed.
Sorry I no longer have link, I read it on my old pc and no longer have it bookmarked. Thanks for furnishing us with the link, I may read it again.

Prehensile

Posts : 72
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Dr What on 14.10.13 19:55

@Cristobell wrote:
@Dr What wrote:I suppose even if one or both of the McCanns have to face the consequences, perhaps they have calculated that the £3 million in the 'bank' will not only pay for anything that their close and wider family need, but the majority of it will still be there as and when they will be in a position to enjoy it once they have served any sentence.Lose their jobs, but more than enough to start a new life somewhere.
I very much doubt there is anything left Dr. What.  The costs for all their lawyers, the libel trials and their ill advised action against Tony Bennett must have wiped out most of it.  Even if there is anything, the Portuguese trial will wipe it out.  They are no longer employing Clarence, and boy do they need him now.  He has made a couple of comments, but he doesn't seem to be running the show anymore.
I hope you are right Cristobell.It would not surprise me if some financial planning hadn't taken place since the outset of all this 6 years ago.......probably with Scottish Widows.

Dr What

Posts : 247
Reputation : 27
Join date : 2012-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by ChuckieD on 14.10.13 19:57

@admin wrote:
@Prehensile wrote:
@ChuckieD wrote:
@Newintown wrote:If the family have got pets of any kind, I really hope they keep a close eye on them.
Any reason to say that? Has something of that ilk happened before? confused 

Just want to say thanks to you all, I've been trying to get through these pages since yesterday and everytime I go away for a couple of hours I find myself 20 pages behind again! 

I really hope the net is closing in, this thread has been a rollercoaster from almost butterflies at the thought of it finally coming to a head to yet another disappointment and missed opportunity to nail these scumbags.
Read GA's book.
@ Prehensile: You might want to post the link to the book http://goncaloamaraltruthofthelie.blogspot.com/ - that might be helpful.

@ChuckieD - Amaral's dog was killed.
Thanks, I have started to read it but keep getting distracted so have only referenced certain parts when I've read something I didn't quite understand. Will sit down for a couple of hours and read through. I wasn't aware about his dog omg

ChuckieD

Posts : 91
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-09-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Newintown on 14.10.13 19:59

@Dr What wrote:
@Cristobell wrote:
@Dr What wrote:I suppose even if one or both of the McCanns have to face the consequences, perhaps they have calculated that the £3 million in the 'bank' will not only pay for anything that their close and wider family need, but the majority of it will still be there as and when they will be in a position to enjoy it once they have served any sentence.Lose their jobs, but more than enough to start a new life somewhere.
I very much doubt there is anything left Dr. What.  The costs for all their lawyers, the libel trials and their ill advised action against Tony Bennett must have wiped out most of it.  Even if there is anything, the Portuguese trial will wipe it out.  They are no longer employing Clarence, and boy do they need him now.  He has made a couple of comments, but he doesn't seem to be running the show anymore.
I hope you are right Cristobell.It would not surprise me if some financial planning hadn't taken place since the outset of all this 6 years ago.......probably with Scottish Widows.
Metodo 3 were money launderers, I believe.

____________________
Laurie Levenson, Quoted in the Guardian ........

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

avatar
Newintown

Posts : 1597
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.10.13 20:00

@Woofer wrote:
@MissDaisy wrote:
@MoonGoddess wrote:
@I'm not buying wrote:I was listening to the 6 o'clock news on BBC Radio 4. It said that SY had brought together information from 10 separate investigations into Madeleine's disappearance. 

There was the PJ investigation, Leicester police, 3 firms of Private detectives and SY itself... Can anyone add to that list?

Does this mean that they have taken into account information supplied by 'armchair detectives' and 'internet nutters'?
Yewtree?
Elvedon?
I heard that and noticed they said 10 separate investigations.
1. PJ
2. Leicester Police
3. Dave Edgar
4. Metodo 3
5. Kevin Halligen
6. Scotland Yard (if they are counting themselves)?
7. Yewtree - Jimmy Savile and others ?
8. Elvedon - Inappropriate payments to police by News International ?
9. Operation Ore - targetting people downloading images of child abuse, maybe ?

Could another one be the separate Portuguese investigation by the Porto police ?
 Yes, I noticed that, and that's another thing I have against Redwood, bigging this up into '10 investigations'.

As if Metodo 3 and Kevin Halligen/Oakley can be dignified with the label 'investigation'.

I think the 10 would be:

1. PJ
2. Leicester Police
3. Control Risks Group
4. Red Defence
5. Metodo 3
6. Kevin Halligen/Oakley
7. Scotland Yard (if they are counting themselves)?
8. ALPHAIG/Dave Edgar/Arthur Cowley

and two others we don't know about


____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14899
Reputation : 2991
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Guest on 14.10.13 20:02

Jim Gamble commenting in the Guardian today...........







 

Madeleine McCann's abductors should beware, the police will not give up


This is not the time to criticise parenting or policing, it is time to pause and consider the developments in the case


    
 http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/oct/14/madeleine-mccann-abductors-police




87 comments so far.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by mouse on 14.10.13 20:07

Jim Gamble - Team Mccan's New Spokes Person - is it official yet? Cos he'd doing out damn good job so far.

mouse

Posts : 330
Reputation : 53
Join date : 2013-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Hicks on 14.10.13 20:11

Maybe the new version of the timeline came from the couple who were staying in the same block at the time.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/400796/Mystery-couple-seen-going-into-McCanns-flat-on-night-before-sobbing-Madeleine-disappeared.

The statements given by this couple blows the known timeline right out of the water.

____________________
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all the people all of the time. Abraham Lincoln.
avatar
Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by tiny on 14.10.13 20:19

@mouse wrote:Jim Gamble - Team Mccan's New Spokes Person - is it official yet? Cos he'd doing out damn good job so far.
well you know what his specialises in,so it wouldn't surprise me
avatar
tiny

Posts : 2274
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-02-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by susible on 14.10.13 20:23

@marxman wrote:Regarding the question of 'protection', I'm not certain that they
did receive protection from one shadowy entity, but rather from
various strands, starting with Tony Blair then Gordon Brown for
pure political reasons, this in turn ignited and perpetuated a train
that all other strands of society/public opinion/media jumped upon
believing that TB and GB must be right. When the Pinky Poodle
was sent, this cemented this perception and with his contacts and
skills in media manipulation a veil of protection was established.
However, protection of any sort, is only as good and lasts as long
as the protector exists or has the inclination to continue.
If you think about it, all their backers have disembarked this train,
and no new ones are foreseen.
clapping  That is exactly my view, the Mc's are nobody's, they don't have special powers, or strangleholds over people (apart from suing those they think they can get away with) They just struck it lucky at the time.  If this happened on the 3rd May 2013, I doubt there would have been the same global response or the money pouring in or anything like what happened in May 2007.

susible

Posts : 330
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-07-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Wind is Changing!

Post by Nevada14 on 14.10.13 20:24

I am flabbergasted, I belong to a Equine discussion group on Facebook, someone has posted the following;

NHR- Kate McCann, how can that stupid **** think that we and her husband are not the ones in the wrong??? U left ur child unattended while u wer out enjoying yourselves!!!!! U selfish stupid woman! U caused all of this heartache yourselves and the only person suffering is that poor little girl!!


At the moment it has 150 likes and 250 comments some of which are;



 anyone ever read the Gasper's papers ?



One of the friends has been quoted making sexual comments to gm about his little girl but still they went on holiday with him and left there kids alone each night?


ts a statement from a person that knows them and has been on holidays with them in the past, makes interesting reading, its viewable online! I find the father twitchy during interviews, just my observation


Im with you xxxx so much doesn't add up.gm was off playing tennis the day after she went missing?


I am glad someone has brought this up, the amount of evidence pointing toward maddie having died in that apartment and the parents covering up, that has been swept under the carpet here by the government and the media is astonishing, just go to YouTube and search Madeleine mccan sniffer dogs and watch the recordings of the sniffer dogs, who are trained in sniffing out dead body odour and human blood ONLY, the two most successful sniffer dogs in Europe, with a track record in some high profile cases, they find dead body odour in the apartment, on Kate's clothes, on cuddle cat, and in the boot of the rental car the mccanns rented AFTER maddies disappearance. The dogs aren't lying, that's for sure



There is zero evidence supporting an abduction, there was no forensic evidence to point toward anyone having been in the apartment, the window was pushed open but they could only find Kate's prints on it. The whole abduction idea was staged to draw attention away from the truth



I totally agree xxxx. I noticed from the start the lack of emotion in their interviews. Some people say it's because they're doctors and are trained not to show emotion, but I think being your own child would be a different matter, you have a biological and emotional attachment that you don't have with patients. I still think they know more than they're letting on. Xx



Why call sky news before you call the local police? Even if they aren't involved they still left them they have admitted sedating them yet they are still practicing as doctor bloody wrong



I do personally think there is a cover up going on! maybe an accident and they panicked as they had left the kids unattended or something more sinister I just don't know!



This is just a taster and these are ordinary folks .


I think hope prey the tide has finally turned.


I have added the link to this site to the conversation

Nevada14

Posts : 2
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2013-10-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 14.10.13 20:24

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Woofer wrote:
@MissDaisy wrote:
@MoonGoddess wrote:
@I'm not buying wrote:I was listening to the 6 o'clock news on BBC Radio 4. It said that SY had brought together information from 10 separate investigations into Madeleine's disappearance. 

There was the PJ investigation, Leicester police, 3 firms of Private detectives and SY itself... Can anyone add to that list?

Does this mean that they have taken into account information supplied by 'armchair detectives' and 'internet nutters'?
Yewtree?
Elvedon?
I heard that and noticed they said 10 separate investigations.
1. PJ
2. Leicester Police
3. Dave Edgar
4. Metodo 3
5. Kevin Halligen
6. Scotland Yard (if they are counting themselves)?
7. Yewtree - Jimmy Savile and others ?
8. Elvedon - Inappropriate payments to police by News International ?
9. Operation Ore - targetting people downloading images of child abuse, maybe ?

Could another one be the separate Portuguese investigation by the Porto police ?
 Yes, I noticed that, and that's another thing I have against Redwood, bigging this up into '10 investigations'.

As if Metodo 3 and Kevin Halligen/Oakley can be dignified with the label 'investigation'.

I think the 10 would be:

1. PJ
2. Leicester Police
3. Control Risks Group
4. Red Defence
5. Metodo 3
6. Kevin Halligen/Oakley
7. Scotland Yard (if they are counting themselves)?
8. ALPHAIG/Dave Edgar/Arthur Cowley

and two others we don't know about

I'd pop a tenner on Fernbridge for one of them.

____________________
The truth will out.
avatar
Smokeandmirrors
Moderator

Posts : 2427
Reputation : 9
Join date : 2011-07-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Guest on 14.10.13 20:24

Don't know if this has been posted.........





 

Madeleine McCann: Appeal Falls Flat In Portugal



Images of the new suspect are not headline news and the reconstruction is not airing prominently on Portuguese television.

http://news.sky.com/story/1154336/madeleine-mccann-appeal-falls-flat-in-portugal
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Nereid on 14.10.13 20:26

Anyone notice Redwood's enigmatic smile when asked (about 2.45): "You think we'll be here in a year's time discussing....
Redwood replies: "I wouldn't want to speculate about time".

His serious face




turns into this face, as if he's having a private joke




http://www.channel4.com/news/catch-up/

Nereid

Posts : 308
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 31 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum