The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 27 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 27 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 27 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 27 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 27 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by tiny 14.10.13 17:02

They might get off scott free by sy but I doubt Portugal will let them go,they will plod on until they find something to re-open the case
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 27 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by Woofer 14.10.13 17:06

@dontbelieveaword wrote:
@endgame wrote:
@mouse wrote:Just catching up with all the news here. Wow - its moving a pace now. But I'm afraid I'm still in the camp of this is going to be one mighty let-down. The JT statement being discredited gives heart - but when you remember Redwood, very early on ruling out any finger pointing at the Mccanns.....For me that statement alone would only serve to deter people from speaking up wouldn't it. I mean, if you knew something and were afraid to say what you knew - hearing that SY were very on side with the Mccanns - you'd hardly want to put your head above the parapet against that almighty support network. Add to that the scene of the Tennis Court and the planned excursions to Germany - I'm still glass very much in the glass half empty camp just now.

One positive - saw a quick excerpt of the Prime Minister - who said he was behind the Police Investigation but didn't mention any support for the parents - as he has before...One plus point I suppose....
I'm in your camp on this mouse. Redwood is most likely, as he has already practically said, to present an alternative view of events which makes an abduction credible. He may acknowledge that some of the previous evidence is inconvenient but will discount this because "this is what I believe". Because of the way in which the BBC have led with Kate's "we did nothing wrong" it wouldn't surprise me if he went out of his way to declare them innocent. The great revelation could even be related to their innocence rather than the abduction. More likely is that the whole thing will be a lot more bland and neutral than anyone thinks. The idea that he will subtly point the finger at the McCanns let alone lead them sobbing and handcuffed from the studio seems just a little far fetched to me. But we can always hope!
This^^^^^^^^ I'm already preparing for the fact that I think we are going to be mighty disappointed. banghead
I agree with you 3.  The McCanns will be shown as the poor innocent victims IMO as per usual.  I believe they are protected for some reason yet to be exposed.  I just know its going to be disappointing tonight.  I don`t believe Crimewatch would do a Rogue Traders type scenario where the culprits are set up then filmed being caught out. No way.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 17:08

@johara wrote:IM a new mmember. Whatever happens tonight for the first time in years the media and the public are starting to doubt the mccanns even the Daily mail reported a less pro mccann article this morning and allowed comments that critized them. I live in italy were the mccanns were never praised as leaving kids on their own under 4 is criminal. I have a Good feeling About tonight things are changing at last.
welcome  johara
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 17:08

quote    I'm in your camp on this mouse. Redwood is most likely, as he has already practically said, to present an alternative view of events which makes an abduction credible

how can he change a shed load of evidence in the statements to suit a new version? it would be perverting the course of justice and creating huge problems with Portugal..and Leicester police. Volumes of detailed statements all conveniently rubbished....for what ?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 14.10.13 17:10

@johara wrote:IM a new mmember. Whatever happens tonight for the first time in years the media and the public are starting to doubt the mccanns even the Daily mail reported a less pro mccann article this morning and allowed comments that critized them. I live in italy were the mccanns were never praised as leaving kids on their own under 4 is criminal. I have a Good feeling About tonight things are changing at last.
Welcome johara.

We need optimists like you on here.  welcome
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 27 Empty News from Leicester

Post by worriedmum 14.10.13 17:11

I've just listened to the BBC Leicester News on the radio. They played a clip of David Cameron who referred to Madeleine's 'disappearance' and said developments were as a result of 'new information' . He wished Scotland Yard well.

The reporter Tom Sturridge in Praia da Luz referred to the Smiths family by name

Andy Redwood said they need to identify this man-

Kate McCann was quoted  as saying they were 'not to blame'. 

Kate will be on the Crimewatch programme.
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 14.10.13 17:12

Oh darn it! Came home from work, made cuppa and tried to catch up but everyone wants to talk to me!
Could some kind soul please give me a little recap on todays events. Thank You.coffee

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by Prehensile 14.10.13 17:12

The 10.35 update will be interesting, wonder how many will call in giving the same name?
Prehensile

Activity : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.10.13 17:13

@russiandoll wrote:quote    I'm in your camp on this mouse. Redwood is most likely, as he has already practically said, to present an alternative view of events which makes an abduction credible

how can he change a shed load of evidence in the statements to suit a new version? it would be perverting the course of justice and creating huge problems with Portugal..and Leicester police. Volumes of detailed statements all conveniently rubbished....for what ?
Im with you on this, Redwood cannot change any think ,it would be perverting the course of justice as I said on another thread
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.10.13 17:14

Surely you mean Gerry and Kate will be on the Crimewatch programme.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 14.10.13 17:16

Pretty sure they said 'Kate'...
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.10.13 17:17

@Hicks wrote:Oh darn it! Came home from work, made cuppa and tried to catch up but everyone wants to talk to me!
Could some kind soul please give me a little recap on todays events. Thank You.coffee
The bullsh*ts about to hit the fan!

Reckon that 'recaps' it, pretty good!

you'd better wear a sowester to prevent yourself getting covered in it!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 14.10.13 17:20

@russiandoll wrote:quote    I'm in your camp on this mouse. Redwood is most likely, as he has already practically said, to present an alternative view of events which makes an abduction credible

But we know this is what he is going to do, don't we? He is going to reconstruct the "abduction" - an abduction which all the evidence in the public domain says is not possible. But this is what he is going to do. I don't think he will need to rubbish all the evidence or the Portuguese investigation. He only needs to work around Jane Tanner. If he's found some way to do that - lying, smoke and mirrors, liberal interpretation or simply disowning it - he has a much more open field for his "theory" which doesn't require evidence because it's a "theory"
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks 14.10.13 17:20

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@Hicks wrote:Oh darn it! Came home from work, made cuppa and tried to catch up but everyone wants to talk to me!
The bullsh*ts about to hit the fan!

Reckon that sums it up pretty good!
REALLY?? Okay... better get reading!

Activity : 1005

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.10.13 17:22

endgame .

Can you please give a reason for why he would go these lengths to cover for the Mcs?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 17:22

@tiny wrote:

Im with you on this, Redwood cannot change any think ,it would be perverting the course of justice as I said on another thread

As I said earlier, yes I think he can.  He may have new very credible witnesses or someone has asked to change their original statement.  In which case that would override a previous statement, but of course you would have to ask why the change.  It's the only way I can see of changing anything from the original story we have heard for the last 6+ years...all imo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 14.10.13 17:22

Don't know what to think really, in my wildest dreams I hope that SY know what they are doing and have played a blinder, I cannot believe for one moment that they can honestly ignore all the statements, the book, the lawyers, the spokesman etc etc. 
Yet when I look at these e-fits how can they say these 2 pictures are of the same man unless of course he suddenly lost 3 stone in one night!!  It seems they are either making a mockery of the public or they testing a few people, hopefully only 9.
Yet whatever happens I think that these past few days have paved the way for something big, the media seems unsettled with this for the first time, comments like we've not seen for a long time are being allowed, reporters are dipping toes in the water, testing how far they can question events and just look at the number of 'guests' and forum members that have been here for days now! 
I can hope and pray for the best outcome, but 6 years of complete c**p and cover up have left my glass half empty not half full!!
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 14.10.13 17:27

@russiandoll wrote:endgame .

Can you please give a reason for why he would go these lengths to cover for the Mcs?
Because either that's his brief - he was specifically asked to investigate an abduction in a review that can be traced right back to the McCanns themselves - or he's a complete idiot or he genuinely believes this to be the case for some reason known only to himself. The last two are not mutually exclusive. Personally I hover somewhere between reasons 1 and 2 but I try to keep an open mind as anything is possible.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 17:29

[quote="paddinton" [...]

I wonder how Mr & Mrs McCann feel about appearing 'live' on Crimewatch this evening.[/quote]***

I am well and truly behind, skim reading as fast as I can. So, if this has been said: apologises.

But: I read today on the BBC site that the McCanns are "expected" to appear live tonight ....

ETA and IF the net is closing in on them, I really hope they won't do something "stupid". I'm constantly reminded of Kate's "buttons" sad 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 14.10.13 17:30

candyfloss wrote:
@tiny wrote:

As I said earlier, yes I think he can.  He may have new very credible witnesses or someone has asked to change their original statement.  In which case that would override a previous statement, but of course you would have to ask why the change.  It's the only way I can see of changing anything from the original story we have heard for the last 6+ years...all imo.
 the only way he can change things IF some one has grassed
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Truthandjustice 14.10.13 17:32

@endgame wrote:

But we know this is what he is going to do, don't we? He is going to reconstruct the "abduction" - an abduction which all the evidence in the public domain says is not possible. But this is what he is going to do. I don't think he will need to rubbish all the evidence or the Portuguese investigation. He only needs to work around Jane Tanner. If he's found some way to do that - lying, smoke and mirrors, liberal interpretation or simply disowning it - he has a much more open field for his "theory" which doesn't require evidence because it's a "theory"
Well, if you substitute 'abduction' with 'taken from the apartment' and the acceptance of the significance of the Smith sighting (60-80% Gerry), it could be that things are moving in the right direction, in fact they have nearly arrived at where the PJ were forced to leave off all those years ago!
Truthandjustice

Activity : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.10.13 17:33

@scrants wrote:
@gbwales wrote:True. Nonetheless JT was phenomenally specific in her descriptions of the pyjamas the little girl was wearing while being carried at 9:15. That's a real biggie to have to set aside.
Yes, that is a major obstacle.  I wonder how will they explain that away especially as he was walking in the opposite direction?
Easy: JT never saw anything as she wasn't even there;

Didn't GM and JW say so?

So it must be true then
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by nobodythereeither 14.10.13 17:34

@tiny wrote:
candyfloss wrote:
@tiny wrote:

the only way he can change things IF some one has grassed
I agree, and I think it must surely be Jane Tanner?

nobodythereeither

Activity : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by mouse 14.10.13 17:38

Another reason to stay in the glass half empty camp - (believe me I want to be opening a bottle to celebrate progress (not to celebrate the loss of a little girl you understand), is - why of all the weeks and months working on this case do SY decide to come up with this announcement, to air the crimewatch program the very moment Mr Amaral's case is about to reach a significant conclusion. If they were on side/working with the Portuguese surely they would wait until this was over, and then make their announcements.

Believe me I want be positive, but after this many years....I still remember Clarrie's pretendy cop statement years ago, and it feels a bit like SY are now actually doing the same...setting up phonelines for info, just like before. Why don't they, if they are expecting real new evidence to come in - release a phone no for the portuguese police on Crimewatch???? It feels like they are just trying to find other possible suspects/scenarios to investigate and throw more fog and confusion to what is already a complete utter mess - statement wise.
mouse

Activity : 397

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 14.10.13 17:38

I have been very pessimistic till now, but  - what a day! With the last photo (swimming pool) no longer the last photo; the fact that the tennis ball photo cannot have been taken on the 3rd; the timeline changed; and JT sighting discredited, drip, drip, building up the pressure, and each item directly contradicting repeated statements from  McCs  and the bewk, and the e-fit looking strangely familiar, and the crediting of the Smith sighting... am more optimistic. Imagine the scenes at Rothley Towers this evening...
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 31 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum