The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by galena 13.10.13 21:26

melisande wrote:
plebgate wrote:
Beanie wrote:
russiandoll wrote:from twitter, the revelation !!

AFoxInABox@The21lvaFox 8m
Re: #mccann timeline. I think the revelation is going to be #Tapas9 put their watches forward an hour when they didn't need to big grin 
What a shame Clarence has already stated none of them were wearing watches that night.
oh yes such a shame that.  big grin

They were never late for a tennis session or creche or any other activity, so their watches must have been correct.
They didn't have their mobile phones with them either according to Clarence.  Bulls***!!
That is one of the statements that raised instant  red flags for me.   Especially according to their story everyone was wandering around checking up the kids etc.  Watches, mobile phones would be a necessity.
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by MRNOODLES 13.10.13 21:35

tasprin wrote:
melisande wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Someone on Twitter has posted two e-fits which they allege are from a local newspaper:

https://twitter.com/ad_mills/status/389465949843124225

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 BWepN79CQAA8XKe
Is it me or does the guy on the right look like Martin Brunt?
Yes he does big grin 
Richard Keyes is currently cacking himself 

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 Richard-Keys+cropped
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 13.10.13 21:36

melisande wrote:
JackieL wrote:
tasprin wrote:
melisande wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Someone on Twitter has posted two e-fits which they allege are from a local newspaper:

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 BWepN79CQAA8XKe
Yes he does big grin 
LOL!!! big grin
Not only that, the guy on the left looks like Redwood without the baggy eyes!
I think the guy on the left looks like Piers Morgan on steroids.

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 13.10.13 21:39

MoonGoddess wrote:
melisande wrote:
JackieL wrote:
tasprin wrote:
melisande wrote:

Yes he does big grin 
LOL!!! big grin
He does have that square blockhead look
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 13.10.13 21:42

That was an excellent post PeeWit welcome 

IIRC the Tapas 7 also stated on film the events of the 3rd May 2007.  It was called something like memory record (another member will probably remember the correct term) which I believe could be used in court if needed, so their statements being lost in translation will not wash, and there are also the rogatories.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 13.10.13 22:13

Ollie1 wrote:That was an excellent post PeeWit welcome 

IIRC the Tapas 7 also stated on film the events of the 3rd May 2007.  It was called something like memory record (another member will probably remember the correct term) which I believe could be used in court if needed, so their statements being lost in translation will not wash, and there are also the rogatories.
True. I remember that.
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 22:22

tasprin wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:
melisande wrote:
JackieL wrote:
tasprin wrote:
melisande wrote:

Yes he does big grin 
LOL!!! big grin
He does have that square blockhead look
The one on the left reminds me of Colin Sahlke
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 22:28

PAT BROWN@ProfilerPatB 1m
Usually when detectives have no real leads after analyzing a case for years, it means that they are ignoring the real evidence.#McCann #NSY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 13.10.13 22:32

PeeWit wrote:My first posting but regularly check in to view this site:

My observations/theory concerning, what I see to be, very worrying times:

Redwood appears to be giving no credence whatsoever to the PJ files and/or conclusions.

Even so, I believe he can’t possibly put the abduction before 9:15 so ………..

IMO - Redwood is going to “bin” the Tanner sighting (he may even concede the “impossibility” of the timings).

He will bring the Smith sighting into centre stage and re-engineer the time-line from that. ie 9:50 less the time it takes to walk from 5a carrying a child (don’t know but looking at the maps I would think between 10 and 15 minutes) and voila, the abduction took place at circa 9:30 – 9:40. (Just after RO)

If there are good reasons why this would not be acceptable to the masses I would love to hear them!!

I see this as Redwoods ONLY viable alternative time-line – indeed it accommodates the time-line scribbled on the back of M’s exercise book. It also “allows” for the abductor/s to enter and leave by the unlocked patio doors!.

Probably because they do have potential problems with it:

It takes away the ONLY “credible” evidence they have ever had for there being an abduction (Tanner), and the supposition that GM could not have been involved if he was seen by JT.

It totally flies in the face of the statements of many witnesses (none of whom have an “axe to grind”) who appear to have seen either the Tapas table empty before 9:30, or who had heard (again before 9:30) that a little girl had gone missing. Something that I have always thought should have been given far more credence.

It also puts GM back in the frame, especially if the above paragraph holds water (which it does).

It beggars belief that two German/Dutch types would travel to PdL- with the specific intention of abducting a child – without a car!! So why would GermoDutch man be walking for between 10 and 15 minutes carrying a stolen child?!

Therefore Redwood and TM will have to be very sure of the “revelation moment” evidence.

Just putting a couple of pedos in the area on 3rd. May (even by mobile phone “pings”) will not cut it, and to rely on the sighting of a couple of German sounding guys acting suspiciously (I’ve seen hundreds)  will bring SY to the brink of becoming a laughing stock!

Tread carefully Mr Redwood!
welcome PeeWit.

If Deadwood allows for the possibility Madeleine was removed from 5A via the patio doors it will, indeed, be a 'revelation moment' for the few who continue to believe the McScams' claim that leaving their infants in an apartment while they dined at a nearby bar is no different to a parent spending time in the garden while their children are asleep in the house.

If Madeleine was spirited away via the patio doors, why didn't the McScams or any of their 7 pals see the event? Why didn't any of the other diners and bar staff, or Ocean Club guests walking past the apartment when collecting their children from the creche, notice any activity at the rear of 5A albeit, at the time, they may not have realised the significance of what they were seeing? 

Ergo Madeleine could only have been removed through the jemmied shutters/open window at the front of the apartment, or via the front door when it became apparent the story of a break in was unsustainable - at which point it became another fillet of sea bream a red herring - because any other scenario shows the McCanns to be irresponsible and neglectful parents who were indifferent to the welfare and wellbeing of their 3 small infants who were placed in harm's way night after night.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 22:35

Can someone post a pic of colin shahlke? I am having problems with my pc when it comes to posting pics
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 Empty Sky News

Post by Searcgforthetruth 13.10.13 22:43

Reported on Sky Nes the EFits are the same man created by members of the Smith family! No mention that 80% certain it was Gerry
Searcgforthetruth

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 13.10.13 22:44

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 Colinsahlke 

Here you go Sallypelt. The best I could find.
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 22:45

Searcgforthetruth wrote:Reported on Sky the EFit are from the Smith family!
Oooo err!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 22:46

WJK, he reminds me a bit of Michael Barrymore!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mahlersghost 13.10.13 22:46

As yet we have no idea about who witnessed these men, when, where  - no physical descriptions - height, weight, clothing etc.

Otherwise I'd guess its Sahlke (r) and Taylor (l) - just my opinion and I'm probably wrong.
mahlersghost
mahlersghost

Activity : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 13.10.13 22:47

sallypelt wrote:Can someone post a pic of colin shahlke? I am having problems with my pc when it comes to posting pics
not brilliant Sal, but there doesn't appear to be a full face one....

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 Colinsahlke

RIP Mr Shahlke

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 22:48

wjk wrote:Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 16 Colinsahlke 

Here you go Sallypelt. The best I could find.
Thany you, wjk. That e-fit reminds me of Sahlke, but unfortunately, he's no longer with us, as he died in unexplained circumstances.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 22:49

Sorry to be a pain but can we discuss the e-fit on the E-FIT thread.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 22:49

MoonGoddess wrote:
sallypelt wrote:Can someone post a pic of colin shahlke? I am having problems with my pc when it comes to posting pics
not brilliant Sal, but there doesn't appear to be a full face one....

RIP Mr Shahlke
ty, MoonGoddess, but if you go to Google images there are a few more of him there, but they aren't that clear.
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 13.10.13 22:50

There definitely is a likeness to Shahlke.
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by PeeWit 13.10.13 22:53

ultimaThule wrote:
PeeWit wrote:My first posting but regularly check in to view this site:

My observations/theory concerning, what I see to be, very worrying times:

Redwood appears to be giving no credence whatsoever to the PJ files and/or conclusions.

Even so, I believe he can’t possibly put the abduction before 9:15 so ………..

IMO - Redwood is going to “bin” the Tanner sighting (he may even concede the “impossibility” of the timings).

He will bring the Smith sighting into centre stage and re-engineer the time-line from that. ie 9:50 less the time it takes to walk from 5a carrying a child (don’t know but looking at the maps I would think between 10 and 15 minutes) and voila, the abduction took place at circa 9:30 – 9:40. (Just after RO)

If there are good reasons why this would not be acceptable to the masses I would love to hear them!!

I see this as Redwoods ONLY viable alternative time-line – indeed it accommodates the time-line scribbled on the back of M’s exercise book. It also “allows” for the abductor/s to enter and leave by the unlocked patio doors!.

Probably because they do have potential problems with it:

It takes away the ONLY “credible” evidence they have ever had for there being an abduction (Tanner), and the supposition that GM could not have been involved if he was seen by JT.

It totally flies in the face of the statements of many witnesses (none of whom have an “axe to grind”) who appear to have seen either the Tapas table empty before 9:30, or who had heard (again before 9:30) that a little girl had gone missing. Something that I have always thought should have been given far more credence.

It also puts GM back in the frame, especially if the above paragraph holds water (which it does).

It beggars belief that two German/Dutch types would travel to PdL- with the specific intention of abducting a child – without a car!! So why would GermoDutch man be walking for between 10 and 15 minutes carrying a stolen child?!

Therefore Redwood and TM will have to be very sure of the “revelation moment” evidence.

Just putting a couple of pedos in the area on 3rd. May (even by mobile phone “pings”) will not cut it, and to rely on the sighting of a couple of German sounding guys acting suspiciously (I’ve seen hundreds)  will bring SY to the brink of becoming a laughing stock!

Tread carefully Mr Redwood!
welcome PeeWit.

If Deadwood allows for the possibility Madeleine was removed from 5A via the patio doors it will, indeed, be a 'revelation moment' for the few who continue to believe the McScams' claim that leaving their infants in an apartment while they dined at a nearby bar is no different to a parent spending time in the garden while their children are asleep in the house.

If Madeleine was spirited away via the patio doors, why didn't the McScams or any of their 7 pals see the event? Why didn't any of the other diners and bar staff, or Ocean Club guests walking past the apartment when collecting their children from the creche, notice any activity at the rear of 5A albeit, at the time, they may not have realised the significance of what they were seeing? 

Ergo Madeleine could only have been removed through the jemmied shutters/open window at the front of the apartment, or via the front door when it became apparent the story of a break in was unsustainable - at which point it became another fillet of sea bream a red herring - because any other scenario shows the McCanns to be irresponsible and neglectful parents who were indifferent to the welfare and wellbeing of their 3 small infants who were placed in harm's way night after night.
UltimaThule
It will not be difficult to claim M was taken thru the patio doors, to the bottom of the steps, where the abductor could look left and right, without being seen and then take M up the hill and left to the road (all this in a matter of seconds) which eventually would lead to the Smith sighting. Granted the front door could have been used if it was open (very doubtful) or if he/they had a key (even more doubtful). THe fact is the "possibility" will be shown as just that! NB I most certainly do not think this was the case, merely say that this may be suggested as the mode of abduction.
PeeWit
PeeWit

Activity : 16

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 13.10.13 22:55

There`s no point in Redwood trying to say Maddie was taken from her bed or anywhere in that apartment as no strangers left any trace at all. For that matter there was no trace that Maddie had even been in there.

AFAIK the only other people to go in there were Matt, the cleaners, the McCann`s bedroom shutter repair man and the washing machine repair man.
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by loopzdaloop 13.10.13 23:08

Harriet94 wrote:I am sure this will have been discussed/commented on before, but I have just read the extract from David Paynes Statement describing his visit to Kate in 5A. Two things struct me. The first that it was informaton from photographs that told him what time it must have been. Secondly, he used a strange choice of words to describe the scene. Who would describe a young child at bed-time as being 'at peace'? Also little angel dressed in white. I am now beginning to wonder if he was giving a cryptic message to the police or someone else.This is making me feel really sad. I believe the evidence of the dogs and I am interested in finding out what happened to Madeleine, not because I am "captivated" by it, but because I believe that Madeleine has been exploited and for some reason people have colluded to prevent the truth of her disappearance being revealed.
You are very right, this suggests David may have been in on the cover up and that he saw the body.
I watched a true crime documentary called "my brother the serial killer" on YouTube and they said that if you left a body in the bath overnight with the shower running any fluid would drain away and be easily cleanable with little evidence left ready for transport.

So.. (theory purporting time) tennis photo is the last photo. That night mrs fenn heard crying, it is when the accident occurred. David saw body 'at peace'.
Next day they choose between coming clean and losing careers and children due to sedation (found in autopsy) and neglect or cover it up. They choose to cover up tragic accident, fake crèche records as kids look similar, claim Maddie said "why didn't you come" to also prove she was alive. Was it the 2nd that Kate got the bleach out and cleaned the apartment? (who cleans an apartment top to tail in a complex.,) then was it that evening that David helped with the bath? (or body prep?). Then where did they store the body in the interim? The blue tennis bag went missing despite the photo of it in the crime scene pictures. It def went in the scenic when the fluids leaked... But where.

Hypothetically of course. bomb 
loopzdaloop
loopzdaloop

Activity : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 13.10.13 23:44

I am about to blow a gasket!  Watching Sky news and they have said the Portuguese police got the timeline wrong!  WTF!!!  The timeline comes from the McCanns!  

Honestly folks we have got to counter these lies and point people in the direction of the official police files.  This is an outrage!
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 23:50

Madeleine Appeal Angers Praia Da Luz Residents
http://news.sky.com/story/1153985/madeleine-appeal-angers-praia-da-luz-residents
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top