The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 15 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 15 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 15 Mm11

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 15 Regist10

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 15 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by mahlersghost 13.10.13 19:44

Has anyone heard a refutation of the reported call from Buck to Ribeiro on 3 May 07?
mahlersghost
mahlersghost

Activity : 41

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 15 Empty Re: Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH

Post by endgame 13.10.13 19:57

Don't know how to copy Twitter but these tweets today from Pat Brown:

"Millions of pounds and 2 years of analysis and NSY is essentially rebroadcasting the 'Madeleine was Here' propaganda documentary"

"For those who think I am accusing NSY of police misconduct, they are absolutely correct. Nothing they have said or done is proper."

Apologies if these have already been picked up and I have missed them.
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by endgame 13.10.13 20:04

Pat Brown also posted this You Tube video of SY interviewing witness to create e-fit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1zGvQ9WcWg
endgame
endgame

Activity : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 13.10.13 20:22

PeeWit wrote:My first posting but regularly check in to view this site:

My observations/theory concerning, what I see to be, very worrying times:

Redwood appears to be giving no credence whatsoever to the PJ files and/or conclusions.

Even so, I believe he can’t possibly put the abduction before 9:15 so ………..

IMO - Redwood is going to “bin” the Tanner sighting (he may even concede the “impossibility” of the timings).

He will bring the Smith sighting into centre stage and re-engineer the time-line from that. ie 9:50 less the time it takes to walk from 5a carrying a child (don’t know but looking at the maps I would think between 10 and 15 minutes) and voila, the abduction took place at circa 9:30 – 9:40. (Just after RO)

If there are good reasons why this would not be acceptable to the masses I would love to hear them!!

I see this as Redwoods ONLY viable alternative time-line – indeed it accommodates the time-line scribbled on the back of M’s exercise book. It also “allows” for the abductor/s to enter and leave by the unlocked patio doors! I have often wondered why TM have never considered this as an alternative.

Probably because they do have potential problems with it:

It takes away the ONLY “credible” evidence they have ever had for there being an abduction (Tanner), and the supposition that GM could not have been involved if he was seen by JT.

It totally flies in the face of the statements of many witnesses (none of whom have an “axe to grind”) who appear to have seen either the Tapas table empty before 9:30, or who had heard (again before 9:30) that a little girl had gone missing. Something that I have always thought should have been given far more credence.

It also puts GM back in the frame, especially if the above paragraph holds water (which it does).

It beggars belief that two German/Dutch types would travel to PdL- with the specific intention of abducting a child – without a car!! So why would GermoDutch man be walking for between 10 and 15 minutes carrying a stolen child?!

Therefore Redwood and TM will have to be very sure of the “revelation moment” evidence.

Just putting a couple of pedos in the area on 3rd. May (even by mobile phone “pings”) will not cut it, and to rely on the sighting of a couple of German sounding guys acting suspiciously (I’ve seen hundreds)  will bring SY to the brink of becoming a laughing stock!

Tread carefully Mr Redwood!
Excellent post Peewit. Welcome.  I agree that the only way to fit the timeline to an abduction is to dump Jane Tanner's bundleman. You can't do anything with Gerry's "I thought how beautiful she was/recovery position" stuff, - he's been seen by Jez outside the apartment so he HAS to see Madeleine alive. So Redwood's only option is to make Tanner wrong about Bundleman carrying Madeleine.
JackieL

Activity : 236

Back to top Go down

Post by mahlersghost 13.10.13 20:29

I would be interested to know exactly when DCI Redwood had his revelation - it may come out in the wash tomorrow but I'm refusing to hold my breath until then.

If it is based around timelines and other information given by the T9 being impossible to reconcile with all of the latest knowledge then the T9 have to be re-examined in Portugal because the PJ would have been working with erroneous/false statements from the T9. 

Redwood cannot re-jig the timelines to make the T9 statements appear to give an 'abductor' scope to abduct - otherwise no-ones statement is worth diddly squat.  And if he is a honest cop he will not.  The political pressure on this case, as information builds up, is becoming ever more apparent to me -  something/someone big is being kept safe - I'm not sure PT has the clout to defy the UK if it is definitely politically motivated (establishment rather than party political).
mahlersghost
mahlersghost

Activity : 41

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 13.10.13 20:29

coffee Now the mccanns have managed to get them to say what THEY want.

We are supposed to believe that the timeline etc was wrong. How comes they are allowed to CHANGE what has been said in the files AND the British interviews?

They are going to show a NEW story, confusing the public. Film works better than print, you see.
liar
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.10.13 20:34

Someone on Twitter has posted two e-fits which they allege are from a local newspaper:

https://twitter.com/ad_mills/status/389465949843124225

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 15 BWepN79CQAA8XKe
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by celtclogs 13.10.13 20:39

ProfessorPPlum wrote:thumbup thumbup Every time I check in here for my updates I'm overwhelmed by respect for this forum, all of us pulling together to ensure this travesty of injustice and manipulation does not get buried. I can't think of anything else I've felt this way about. If team McCann think we're going to give up, they're much mistaken. We owe this to our children (of all ages). 

Thank you everyone for your effort and for helping me to keep a part of my brain sane
thumbsup  Well said And  I for one are not going to give up on Maddie I will stay as long as it takes to get justice for her, the poor wee soul  sad1
celtclogs
celtclogs

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 13.10.13 20:44

JackieL wrote:

Redwood appears to be giving no credence whatsoever to the PJ files and/or conclusions.

IMO - Redwood is going to “bin” the Tanner sighting (he may even concede the “impossibility” of the timings).

He will bring the Smith sighting into centre stage and re-engineer the time-line from that. ie 9:50 less the time it takes to walk from 5a carrying a child (don’t know but looking at the maps I would think between 10 and 15 minutes) and voila, the abduction took place at circa 9:30 – 9:40. (Just after RO)

If there are good reasons why this would not be acceptable to the masses I would love to hear them!!

I see this as Redwoods ONLY viable alternative time-line – indeed it accommodates the time-line scribbled on the back of M’s exercise book. It also “allows” for the abductor/s to enter and leave by the unlocked patio doors! I have often wondered why TM have never considered this as an alternative.

It takes away the ONLY “credible” evidence they have ever had for there being an abduction (Tanner), and the supposition that GM could not have been involved if he was seen by JT.

It totally flies in the face of the statements of many witnesses (none of whom have an “axe to grind”) who appear to have seen either the Tapas table empty before 9:30, or who had heard (again before 9:30) that a little girl had gone missing. Something that I have always thought should have been given far more credence.

It also puts GM back in the frame, especially if the above paragraph holds water (which it does).

It beggars belief that two German/Dutch types would travel to PdL- with the specific intention of abducting a child – without a car!! So why would GermoDutch man be walking for between 10 and 15 minutes carrying a stolen child?!

Therefore Redwood and TM will have to be very sure of the “revelation moment” evidence.

Just putting a couple of pedos in the area on 3rd. May (even by mobile phone “pings”) will not cut it, and to rely on the sighting of a couple of German sounding guys acting suspiciously (I’ve seen hundreds)  will bring SY to the brink of becoming a laughing stock!

Excellent post Peewit. Welcome.  I agree that the only way to fit the timeline to an abduction is to dump Jane Tanner's bundleman. You can't do anything with Gerry's "I thought how beautiful she was/recovery position" stuff, - he's been seen by Jez outside the apartment so he HAS to see Madeleine alive. So Redwood's only option is to make Tanner wrong about Bundleman carrying Madeleine.
Welcome Peewit, goodpost 

Gerry claimed that 'Jane independently described Madeleine's pj's' when she saw bundleman carrying her, so will Redwood consider her abductor sighting as having a suspicious ulterior motive, and her partner ROB's lengthy absence as also highly suspicious?   liar liar 

Fat chance, I say.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 20:47

ShuBob wrote:Someone on Twitter has posted two e-fits which they allege are from a local newspaper:

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 15 BWepN79CQAA8XKe
Is it me or does the guy on the right look like Martin Brunt?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 13.10.13 20:48

melisande wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Someone on Twitter has posted two e-fits which they allege are from a local newspaper:

Yes he does big grin 
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 13.10.13 20:49

melisande wrote:

It's not you. And the guy on the left looks like Murat to me Shocked 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 13.10.13 20:55

tasprin wrote:
melisande wrote:

Yes he does big grin 
LOL!!! big grin
JackieL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 21:01

JackieL wrote:
tasprin wrote:
melisande wrote:

Yes he does big grin 
LOL!!! big grin
Not only that, the guy on the left looks like Redwood without the baggy eyes!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Beanie 13.10.13 21:16

candyfloss wrote:
The Rooster wrote:I like your thought processes Mr/ Ms Peewit. Nice post and welcome.
Welcome from me too PeeWit  welcome2
Very interesting post and very plausible. welcome
Beanie

Activity : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by galena 13.10.13 21:26

melisande wrote:
plebgate wrote:
Beanie wrote:
russiandoll wrote:from twitter, the revelation !!

AFoxInABox@The21lvaFox 8m
Re: #mccann timeline. I think the revelation is going to be #Tapas9 put their watches forward an hour when they didn't need to big grin 
What a shame Clarence has already stated none of them were wearing watches that night.
oh yes such a shame that.  big grin

They were never late for a tennis session or creche or any other activity, so their watches must have been correct.
They didn't have their mobile phones with them either according to Clarence.  Bulls***!!
That is one of the statements that raised instant  red flags for me.   Especially according to their story everyone was wandering around checking up the kids etc.  Watches, mobile phones would be a necessity.
galena

Activity : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 13.10.13 21:35

tasprin wrote:
melisande wrote:

Yes he does big grin 
Richard Keyes is currently cacking himself 

Sunday Express - ACCEPTED VERSION OF EVENTS IS WRONG and DAILYSTAR - WHAT YOU KNOW IS NOT THE TRUTH - Page 15 Richard-Keys+cropped
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonGoddess 13.10.13 21:36

melisande wrote:
JackieL wrote:
tasprin wrote:
melisande wrote:

Yes he does big grin 
LOL!!! big grin
I think the guy on the left looks like Piers Morgan on steroids.

Activity : 284

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 13.10.13 21:39

MoonGoddess wrote:
melisande wrote:
JackieL wrote:
tasprin wrote:
melisande wrote:

Yes he does big grin 
LOL!!! big grin
He does have that square blockhead look
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Ollie1 13.10.13 21:42

That was an excellent post PeeWit welcome 

IIRC the Tapas 7 also stated on film the events of the 3rd May 2007.  It was called something like memory record (another member will probably remember the correct term) which I believe could be used in court if needed, so their statements being lost in translation will not wash, and there are also the rogatories.
Ollie1

Activity : 99

Back to top Go down

Post by JackieL 13.10.13 22:13

Ollie1 wrote:That was an excellent post PeeWit welcome 

IIRC the Tapas 7 also stated on film the events of the 3rd May 2007.  It was called something like memory record (another member will probably remember the correct term) which I believe could be used in court if needed, so their statements being lost in translation will not wash, and there are also the rogatories.
True. I remember that.
JackieL

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 22:22

tasprin wrote:
MoonGoddess wrote:
melisande wrote:
JackieL wrote:
tasprin wrote:
melisande wrote:

Yes he does big grin 
LOL!!! big grin
He does have that square blockhead look
The one on the left reminds me of Colin Sahlke
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.10.13 22:28

PAT BROWN@ProfilerPatB 1m
Usually when detectives have no real leads after analyzing a case for years, it means that they are ignoring the real evidence.#McCann #NSY
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 13.10.13 22:32

I see this as Redwoods ONLY viable alternative time-line – indeed it accommodates the time-line scribbled on the back of M’s exercise book. It also “allows” for the abductor/s to enter and leave by the unlocked patio doors!.

welcome PeeWit.

If Deadwood allows for the possibility Madeleine was removed from 5A via the patio doors it will, indeed, be a 'revelation moment' for the few who continue to believe the McScams' claim that leaving their infants in an apartment while they dined at a nearby bar is no different to a parent spending time in the garden while their children are asleep in the house.

If Madeleine was spirited away via the patio doors, why didn't the McScams or any of their 7 pals see the event? Why didn't any of the other diners and bar staff, or Ocean Club guests walking past the apartment when collecting their children from the creche, notice any activity at the rear of 5A albeit, at the time, they may not have realised the significance of what they were seeing? 

Ergo Madeleine could only have been removed through the jemmied shutters/open window at the front of the apartment, or via the front door when it became apparent the story of a break in was unsustainable - at which point it became another fillet of sea bream a red herring - because any other scenario shows the McCanns to be irresponsible and neglectful parents who were indifferent to the welfare and wellbeing of their 3 small infants who were placed in harm's way night after night.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 13.10.13 22:35

Can someone post a pic of colin shahlke? I am having problems with my pc when it comes to posting pics
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top