The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Mm11

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Regist10

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest on 03.12.09 17:37

@Pussycat wrote:I remember very well the list of names being posted on 3As, it was indeed the petition to the Prime Minister. Tony may have posted the list on the forum, I really don't remember, but for the life of me I cannot believe he was responsible for the tampering in the first place

Oh quite possibly not.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Pussycat on 03.12.09 17:44

Well,the date formats on the letter and the postcard are different for starters. As I said this morning; if you were going to send an 'anonymous' letter, why whould you hand-write it in this day and age? Experts can also tell if someone has deliberately attempted to disguise their handwriting
Pussycat
Pussycat

Posts : 127
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest on 03.12.09 17:49

@Pussycat wrote:I remember very well the list of names being posted on 3As, it was indeed the petition to the Prime Minister. Tony may have posted the list on the forum, I really don't remember, but for the life of me I cannot believe he was responsible for the tampering in the first place

He definitely posted up the list. If he didn't read it first then this is no surprise, since he doesn't appear to read anything that doesn't suit him and his agenda.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest on 03.12.09 17:55

@Tony Bennett wrote:

The police usually come knocking on the door in the early hours if they want to talk to someone. I'll let you know if it happens.

No they don't Bennett and you know that. They do if you are a major drug baron or something. But some old duffer making stories up does not warrant an early morning raid. TOSSER
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest on 03.12.09 17:56

Handwriting not the same, as I said earlier. The r is different. The g is written backwards on the postcard. The I is different, and more importantly, and this made me laugh

I think it was bonnybreas that said it can't be from Bennett, it's too short, just look at the postcard he sent!!! lol! big grin And she's right, Tony doesn't do short notes! big grin
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest on 03.12.09 17:57

@Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:Mr Bennett you outed dozens of people who had signed some petition or other, linking people's real life names to their pseudoname as used online is outing.
You have outed more than Bren and Ambersuz together, you hold the outing crown!
No, not me. You'll find that was someone else. You've got your facts wrong once again.


The 3As cache is now clear (you, and all those you outed, must be relieved to hear) but we all have memories and know perfectly well it was you Mr Bennett.
You are completely mistaken. What happened was that someone - we don't yet know who - was deliberately signing real names and people's usersnams on 3As on one of the Prime Minister's website petitions about Madeleine.

Your memory is fault. Try a little harder - like Jane Tanner did - and maybe you'll recall that it was on the Prime Minister's petition where those identities were, rather cruelly if I may say so, revealed.

Nothing to do with me, like I said.

Bennett it may not of been you that put those names on the petition, but it was you that posted them gleefully telling everyone how many signatures you had. However you may not have noticed the usernames on there, or you may have done.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Circumstantial evidence says Debbie spoke to Mitchell

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.12.09 18:02

@Pussycat wrote:Appreciate that Tony. However, has she actually spoken the the Pink One, or just told you and the rest of cyber world that she has? Bearing in mind, most of what she says she has done, appears to be a pack of lies
Yes I acknowledge your point, but there are many circumstantial details that point to Debbie and Clarence Mitchell having had those conversations, as well as Debbie's statements. I think Adrian Upshon/'Deuce' has also confirmed knowledge of them, presumably his source is Clarence - or even the McCanns themselves if indeed Clarence Mitchell had their authority to propose that Debbie and the McCanns should have a private meeting. I think there's a lot that people like Brenda Ryan and Debbie aren't telling us about this series of conversations.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15617
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty murat_fan concedes that it was not me who 'outed' anyone on the Prime Minister's petition website; another allegation against me is proven untrue

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.12.09 18:05

murat_fan wrote:Bennett it may not of been you that put those names on the petition...
Yes, thank you for the acknowledgement, murat_fan; indeed it was someone from your side that added those names and cruelly exposed people's real identities on the Prime Minister's website, aided and abetted by someone who had clearly by then (quite a long time ago) obtained the 3As database, by fair means or foul
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15617
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest on 03.12.09 18:13

Side? "side"???? What is this, a game of bloody football?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.12.09 18:18

clarity wrote:Side? "side"???? What is this, a game of bloody football?
That's not a bad analogy.

It's a shame the original referee was replaced when one side complained about him.

Goals and own goals have been scored by both sides.

It's a game of two halves.

I'm not sure if we've reached half-time yet.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15617
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest on 03.12.09 18:20

@Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:Side? "side"???? What is this, a game of bloody football?
That's not a bad analogy.

It's a shame the original referee was replaced when one side complained about him.

Goals and own goals have been scored by both sides.

It's a game of two halves.

I'm not sure if we've reached half-time yet.

December 11th. Amaral will be sent off.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest on 03.12.09 18:24

@Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:Side? "side"???? What is this, a game of bloody football?
That's not a bad analogy.

It's a shame the original referee was replaced when one side complained about him.

Goals and own goals have been scored by both sides.

It's a game of two halves.

I'm not sure if we've reached half-time yet.

Genuinely are you ill, it's a child, an abducted child, an innocent child, sidelined by people like you with an eye on a spot of fame and fortune or Amaral trying to cover up his inadequacies by rewriting history and a bunch of idiots who would rather listen to a gossipy tabloid (hush hush wink wink say no more) version of events than the actual facts discovered over a long investigation.

This is not a game Mr Bennett this is an embarrassment and you should be ashamed for your part.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Abduction believers vs. abduction doubters

Post by Tony Bennett on 03.12.09 18:55

clarity wrote:Genuinely are you ill, it's a child, an abducted child...
That's why there are two 'sides'.

Those who are abduction-believers (you).

Those who are abduction-doubters (me and millions of others).
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15617
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Old Nick on 03.12.09 18:56

@Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:Genuinely are you ill, it's a child, an abducted child...
That's why there are two 'sides'.

Those who are abduction-believers (you).

Those who are abduction-doubters (me and millions of others).

If not more.

You can all guess which side I'm on.
avatar
Old Nick

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 53
Location : Hades

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest on 03.12.09 19:03

@Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:Genuinely are you ill, it's a child, an abducted child...
That's why there are two 'sides'.

Those who are abduction-believers (you).

Those who are abduction-doubters (me and millions of others).

Don't be an idiot.

There is an abducted child whose disappearance has been investigated, unfortunately she was not found nor perpetrators identified. Then there is you, who decided to arbitrarily take the point in the investigation at which it last became profitable for you and you just pretended that no other findings were made since then, you decide to ignore all the other evidence, statements, forensic and the considered view of the portuguese judicial system and decide that you know better and worse than that, you try and convince gillible people who don't have the time, energy, inclination or requisite brain power to read the files for themselves, that the child is proven dead.

You are nothing like me, you are not the opposite side to me, you are not my opposition, you are merely a leech and you make me feel genuinely ill, I hope that karma exists and you feel its full power, not only for the damage you have done to the saps who believed you and made fools of themselves repeating your erronious claims, not least of which I count Ms Butler, not only for the distress you have caused to the family of Madeleine but also because you have written off Madeleine as dead without ANY EVIDENCE and that is unforgivable.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest on 03.12.09 19:18

@Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:Genuinely are you ill, it's a child, an abducted child...
That's why there are two 'sides'.

Those who are abduction-believers (you).

Those who are abduction-doubters (me and millions of others).

No where near millions, not even thousands. How many members has The Foundation got?

Your delusions of grandeur are escalating.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Old Nick on 03.12.09 19:29

Sabot wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:Genuinely are you ill, it's a child, an abducted child...
That's why there are two 'sides'.

Those who are abduction-believers (you).

Those who are abduction-doubters (me and millions of others).

No where near millions, not even thousands. How many members has The Foundation got?

Your delusions of grandeur are escalating.

I am a life-member.
avatar
Old Nick

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 53
Location : Hades

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by preciousramotswe on 03.12.09 21:26

Who are the other 35?
avatar
preciousramotswe

Posts : 269
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Old Nick on 03.12.09 23:53

badmanners wrote:Who are the other 35?

If I told you I'd have to kill you.
avatar
Old Nick

Posts : 154
Join date : 2009-12-01
Age : 53
Location : Hades

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Guest on 03.12.09 23:54

clarity wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:Side? "side"???? What is this, a game of bloody football?
That's not a bad analogy.

It's a shame the original referee was replaced when one side complained about him.

Goals and own goals have been scored by both sides.

It's a game of two halves.

I'm not sure if we've reached half-time yet.

Genuinely are you ill, it's a child, an abducted child, an innocent child, sidelined by people like you with an eye on a spot of fame and fortune or Amaral trying to cover up his inadequacies by rewriting history and a bunch of idiots who would rather listen to a gossipy tabloid (hush hush wink wink say no more) version of events than the actual facts discovered over a long investigation.

This is not a game Mr Bennett this is an embarrassment and you should be ashamed for your part.
:cheers: :cheers:
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by Autumn on 04.12.09 0:51

clarity wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:Genuinely are you ill, it's a child, an abducted child...
That's why there are two 'sides'.

Those who are abduction-believers (you).

Those who are abduction-doubters (me and millions of others).

Don't be an idiot.

There is an abducted child whose disappearance has been investigated, unfortunately she was not found nor perpetrators identified. Then there is you, who decided to arbitrarily take the point in the investigation at which it last became profitable for you and you just pretended that no other findings were made since then, you decide to ignore all the other evidence, statements, forensic and the considered view of the portuguese judicial system and decide that you know better and worse than that, you try and convince gillible people who don't have the time, energy, inclination or requisite brain power to read the files for themselves, that the child is proven dead.

You are nothing like me, you are not the opposite side to me, you are not my opposition, you are merely a leech and you make me feel genuinely ill, I hope that karma exists and you feel its full power, not only for the damage you have done to the saps who believed you and made fools of themselves repeating your erronious claims, not least of which I count Ms Butler, not only for the distress you have caused to the family of Madeleine but also because you have written off Madeleine as dead without ANY EVIDENCE and that is unforgivable.

Right from the outset, long before I had heard of Tony Bennett's involvement in this case, I did not believe the abduction story and, for that matter, never will. You believe what you like but most are of the opinion that Madeleine died in apartment 5A, imo, on either 30th April or 1st May 2007.
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by ROCKY on 04.12.09 7:18

Clarity you have a small mind. Do you really think that people have made their mind up from a few leaflets by Tony Bennett, or his opinion. The one failing of the English is they do not study other languages. If they did they would be able to read Spanish , French and German blog sites . These sites and their people have strong opinions and the opinion is that the mccanns know what happened to their child and they also do not believe it was an abduction. Do you really think that others read Majic, BB1, rosiepops and co.This small group of Mccann defenders play no part in Europe they are just to disrupt a few small forums.They cannot do the same to a Spanish or French blog because they are unable to understand the language. They are limited.They can only spit at the few that they are able to communicate with ,who bother to read their ramblings. Someone posted a thread and asked people to come forward with their ideas why it was an abduction. Where is that thread? where are all the Mccann defenders on this thread explaining why it was an abduction. There was you ,who just wanted to argue and a couple of others. Not one came forward with a good explanation why it was an abduction. ..your reasoning, because the Mccanns say so. The Mccanns were not there so how can they possibly know themselves what happened to Madeleine. The apartment was unlocked , Madeleine may have woken and gone in search of her parents..maybe meeting an unpleasant character outside. I would find that much more credible, but no, the Mccanns insist she was taken from her bed. A bed that looks like it had not been slept in that night.
avatar
ROCKY

Posts : 53
Join date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by justagrannynow 1 on 04.12.09 7:22

@Autumn wrote:
clarity wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
clarity wrote:Genuinely are you ill, it's a child, an abducted child...
That's why there are two 'sides'.

Those who are abduction-believers (you).

Those who are abduction-doubters (me and millions of others).

Don't be an idiot.

There is an abducted child whose disappearance has been investigated, unfortunately she was not found nor perpetrators identified. Then there is you, who decided to arbitrarily take the point in the investigation at which it last became profitable for you and you just pretended that no other findings were made since then, you decide to ignore all the other evidence, statements, forensic and the considered view of the portuguese judicial system and decide that you know better and worse than that, you try and convince gillible people who don't have the time, energy, inclination or requisite brain power to read the files for themselves, that the child is proven dead.

You are nothing like me, you are not the opposite side to me, you are not my opposition, you are merely a leech and you make me feel genuinely ill, I hope that karma exists and you feel its full power, not only for the damage you have done to the saps who believed you and made fools of themselves repeating your erronious claims, not least of which I count Ms Butler, not only for the distress you have caused to the family of Madeleine but also because you have written off Madeleine as dead without ANY EVIDENCE and that is unforgivable.

Right from the outset, long before I had heard of Tony Bennett's involvement in this case, I did not believe the abduction story and, for that matter, never will. You believe what you like but most are of the opinion that Madeleine died in apartment 5A, imo, on either 30th April or 1st May 2007.

Me too Autumn, I believe Madeleine died in apartment 5a, and that belief was formed long before Tony Bennett and Gonçalo Amaral published their opinions. However, I have always been willing to discuss alternative theories with people who are prepared to debate reasonably, but strident posters who are 100% convinced that they are right and resort to personal attacks rather than a considered discussion are better avoided IMO.
justagrannynow 1
justagrannynow 1

Posts : 966
Join date : 2009-11-26
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by littlepixie on 04.12.09 9:21

Just noticed the thread entitled "Bennett Fanclub" on the MM where everyone is so disappointed in me. Well for all the genuine posters on the MM forum Ambersuz has failed to include the last line of my post where I state that Tony Bennett gave the Not Awight books away FREE! How is that making money?

Good at doctoring posts isnt she.
littlepixie
littlepixie

Posts : 1346
Join date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence - Page 6 Empty Re: Newsflash! ANOTHER Essex police investigation into Tony Bennett. This time, Ambersuz may have the vital forensic evidence

Post by MaryB on 04.12.09 9:52

What puzzles me is why is no police force looking for this dangerous person who abducts children from their beds in Portugal. He might strike again. He hasn't yet of course. But surely until he is caught nobody is safe from this dangerous and cunning abductor.
MaryB
MaryB

Posts : 204
Join date : 2009-11-29

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum