The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Chris Spivey - interesting point re. O'Brien's

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Spivey - interesting point re. O'Brien's

Post by Upsy Daisy on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:33 pm

Hello All,

I was going through one of Spivey's articles re. Stephen Birch and the dig. I came across this point in the article, which was an email from Birch to Spivey and he noted the following :-

There are some facts that you need to know Chris

1. The attorney General took months to respond to a report I couriered to him.
  2. Portuguese Police were instructed not to speak to me.
  3. The extent of Scotland Yard’s interest in my findings was a 1 line email enquiring how I removed the scans off the machine, despite communicating with me for months prior to my findings being revealed.
  4. Six international ground penetrating radar experts all stated that something lay buried beneath the Murat driveway – Four from the USA, One from South Africa and One from the UK.
  5. Portugal’s largest newspaper Correio da Manha, which sells 1 out of every 2 newspapers in Portugal and has carried major articles about my findings including photo evidence has challenged Portugal’s Prime Minister no less than 6 times to dig up the Murat driveall to no avail.
  6. Robert Murat has refused to let me excavate his rear driveway.
  7. Dr Russell O’Brien’s son Rob, is friends on facebook with all of the Murats, including those who live in France.

Here is the link to the article :-

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/digging-for-madeleine/

Has anyone, anywhere verified this????  Perhaps I have missed a thread or topic related to this.

Thanks!

Upsy.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Chris Spivey - interesting point re. O'Brien's

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:40 pm

This has been raised before and it seems to be a complete invention on the part of Stephen Birch. It's possible of course that Russell O'Brien could have a teenage or slightly older son from a previous relationship but, more likely, Stephen Birch is as mistaken as he is about everything else.

I've never heard of there being any relatives of Robert Murat in France either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:47 pm

aah, okay, thanks for the reply NFWTD.

Upsy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:48 pm

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:...more likely, Stephen Birch is as mistaken as he is about everything else.
Chris Spivey is mistaken about a great many things too, though his website should carry an obscenity warning as one wades through one swear word after another.

He has made a blunder in hitching his wagon to Birch, perhaps feeling flattered by him - and he has got one thing wrong after another about Madeleine's disapperance.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:57 pm

yes TB, the language is a tad shocking ooops.

He has, it would appear, conversed at great lengths with CS and perhaps as you said 'flattering' him into the web space and belief.. The agreement to do the dig has funnily enough not gone ahead thus far...so perhaps yes, no end to the wild goose chase for the time being.  Will eat my hat if I am proved wrong though.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:00 pm

I have "befriended" Stephen on Facebook in the hope of hearing shattering news but so far there's nothing.

My hat is also waiting to be eaten but I'm sure it's safe.

P.S. I wonder if Stephen can have dreamed up someone called Rob having been confused as I have with Russell O'Brien being referred to as ROB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:29 am

that's funny, I say 'Rob' as well haha !   Well, we shall wait to see what Stephen Birch comes up with next....with baited breath....big grin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:34 am

@Upsy Daisy wrote:that's funny, I say 'Rob' as well haha !   Well, we shall wait to see what Stephen Birch comes up with next....with baited breath....big grin
One of the main problems I have with Spivey's blog on Birch is the digging of the grave, that, according to Spivey, took place just before the alarm was raised that Madeleine had disappeared. Now, I can't imagine that someone could dig a grave without someone hearing it. And weren't the Murat's home at that time? Too far-fetched for me, sorry

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:18 am

exactly Sallypelt....how would they have gone unnoticed????? What an extremely small and risky window of opportunity with all those people about........unless RM's Mother is covering for him and the current timelines are out by quite some time.  However, all this time has gone by, IF she was buried there, surely they would have had the sense to move her again seeing as SB was 'onto them'.... doesn't make sense but then again if current newspaper articles are to be believed, nobody but SY knows the 'real timelines'....... nah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:36 am

you know what.... this past week I have become so confused with what is absolute or possible and feel quite pessimistic. The waters are being muddied so much by the onslaught of PR spin am more confused than I was right at the start...........  uggh uggh........

My belief as to what happened was and still is - accidental death and T9 cover-up / pact of silence....but where is she???????? Why is NOBODY looking right now!?!?  Why can't they just bloomin' well dig RM's garden if not just to rule it out!!

My head is starting to burst.........................................please

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Stephen is currently glowing with pride on Facebook that an article about the forthcoming (?) dig is featured in a newspaper called The Huisegenoot.

He reminds me of a child I once knew who used to make up incredible stories without realising that she would be asked to provide evidence of what she was saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Upsy Daisy on Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:43 pm

I read the article...... Stephen says he consulted a psychic about the Madeleine case and was told that he had a connection with her as she was stubborn and her own character.  Style of writing in the article reads as if been written as part of a high school exam...not the best.......

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:18 am

Tony B, Stephen is now saying on Facebook that he speaks to you often.

That seems unlikely but is it true?  

I'd change my number if he started ringing me!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum