The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo - Page 2 Mm11

YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo - Page 2 Mm11

YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo - Page 2 Regist10

YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo - Page 2 Empty Re: YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo

Post by Guest 11.10.13 15:51

morse wrote:There is NO way I could possibly watch this drivel Monday. It will be strictly a "McCann" production. Containing only McCann facts which are not in the actual Pj files but in their imagination.

There is a new photo of the McSewe*s, taken in Germany- they are holding hands. It is on Joana's site but I am unable to bring it over. I don't know if it is on here or not. dontgetit 

All IMO -  WOOF WOOFIt is actually in Birmingham UK...................
It is actually in Birmingham UK.............

YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo - Page 2 41090_5_0002

Rudi Cerne, host of German Crimewatch show (left) and McCanns (right) 
meet in Birmingham (UK) | ZDF/Ollie Upton

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2013/10/bbc-crimewatch-trail-leads-to-germany.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo - Page 2 Empty Re: YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo

Post by GRACEFUL1 11.10.13 15:52

morse wrote:There is NO way I could possibly watch this drivel Monday. It will be strictly a "McCann" production. Containing only McCann facts which are not in the actual Pj files but in their imagination.

There is a new photo of the McSewe*s, taken in Germany- they are holding hands. It is on Joana's site but I am unable to bring it over. I don't know if it is on here or not. dontgetit 

All IMO -  WOOF WOOF
YouTube - BBC Crimewatch Promo - Page 2 41090_5_0002
GRACEFUL1
GRACEFUL1

Activity : 139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.13 15:54

At least this German showed them the honour of dressing well
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 11.10.13 15:56

I don't normally comment on appearance but what the heck does she look like?!
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 11.10.13 16:02

wjk wrote:I don't normally comment on appearance but what the heck does she look like?!
It is to give the impression that she is only interested in the search for Madeleine not trivialities such as clothes.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.10.13 16:02

wjk wrote:I don't normally comment on appearance but what the heck does she look like?!
this is her dum down look just for us,shame it does,nt work
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 11.10.13 16:06

It looks like she's brought her clothes from a jumble sale, picked up the first things she saw whether they fitted or not and just threw them on.

I must say Rudi Cerne puts them both to shame and could give them a few pointers in dress sense.  laughat

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 11.10.13 16:07

tiny wrote:
With the emphasis on dum (dumb).  smilie

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.13 16:09

Don't worry, I was thinking the same.  A right mis match of items.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.10.13 16:11

Newintown wrote:
tiny wrote:
thank you newintown for the correct spelling👍 big grin
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 11.10.13 16:16

tasprin wrote:
It is to give the impression that she is only interested in the search for Madeleine not trivialities such as clothes.
Ah yes, but then again in the first few traumatic days & weeks after Madeliene was abducted by a paedo (in their words not mine) she was able to change her earrings everyday!!
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by wjk 11.10.13 16:17

windchime wrote:
tasprin wrote:
Ah yes, but then again in the first few traumatic days & weeks after Madeliene was abducted by a paedo (in their words not mine) she was able to change her earrings everyday!!
And put on a full face of make-up!
wjk
wjk

Activity : 136

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 11.10.13 16:21

wjk wrote:
windchime wrote:
tasprin wrote:
And probably not waterproof mascara as there were no tears! 

Just having another look at this photo and it can only have been taken in the last few days, yet KM is smiling?  Thought she was beside herself with stress and trauma?  Doesn't look that unhappy to me?  Neither does GM in fact they look like they are advertising a new CSI programme and they are the 3 main actors!!big grin
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 11.10.13 16:24

From the Crimewatch trailer:

Kate McCann: "We're not the ones that's done something wrong here it's the person who's gone into that apartment and taken a little girl" 

With almost breathtaking arrogance Kate McCann continues to deny the bleedin' obvious, which is that if she and her equally self-entitled husband hadn't done wrong by leaving their 3 year old daughter and her 2 younger siblings alone night after night while they met up with their pals it's unlikely Madeleine would have disappeared, or that they'd be parking their bums on yet another tv show sofa.

On sight of Kate's cosy chat with Kirsty, right-minded individuals will be shocked and horrified in equal measure that a mother whose 'little girl' was 'taken' can speak with such seeming indifference about her daughter and the place where she last saw her.

It may be that Kate is taking some form of medication which inhibits emotional responses.  If not, I fear for her sanity and for the welfare of her two remaining children. 

Andy Redwood: "I would say it was it was a revelation moment" (sic) 

The first reaction of many to this statement will be 'he would say that, wouldn't he'? But was it 1) revelatory moment when he realised that only Madeleine's parents and/or their pals had opportunity to organise her disappearance, or 2) when it was revealed to him it would not be in his professional interest to discover anything other than that which had already been determined by his superior officers and their paymasters to be fit for public consumption?

Judging from the brief segment shown to date, one has to wonder why the BBC has seen fit to allow the hitherto respected programme Crimewatch to become the K&G Show with special guest Andy Redor-Deadwood

Those who can't be arsed to tune in to the Beeb to experience the full-on affront assault to the senses of the trailer won't be tempted to wonder if Gerry is sharing his barber with his new best pal Andy, or vice versa.  Maybe the pink one has arranged a 2 for the price of 1 deal? Due to unforeseen expenses, the cash available in the FindMadeleine.com.Limited Fund is getting low and it's unlikely Monday's edition of Crimwatch is going to set the tills ringing again.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 11.10.13 16:44

wjk wrote:
windchime wrote:
tasprin wrote:
In the beginning she was well made up, well presented and her brow was not furrowed. In fact, her face was 'serene' according to one journalist whose name I can't remember. There were times when she smiled broadly and times she even smirked in tandem with Gerry (video somewhere). All of this caused people to question the story of abduction and so, after a course of PR 'counselling' imo, the strategy changed. Around the time of the first anniversary she became more downbeat and began to frown a lot, and it has continued ever since.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 11.10.13 16:53

Ayniia wrote:"The judge ended up by ironically saying that the book had “misleading advertising”, since the cover promised “revelations” about the case."
I'm guessing this will be applicable to the show... All IMO...
thumbsup 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 11.10.13 16:56

jeanmonroe wrote:
Ayniia wrote:"The judge ended up by ironically saying that the book had “misleading advertising”, since the cover promised “revelations” about the case."
So Andy found the 'revelation', did he?

Which MEANS that, the entire police force of a country, Portugal, an entire UK police force,LP,  8(?) PI 'professionals from god knows where, ALL 'missed' it!

But 'sniffer' Andy had no such trouble!
So he has a revelation and sits on it for months? Still sits on it? Is the reason that it did not cause the case the be reopened in Portugal that he is still sitting on it and bnever shared it, or is it like all the other stuff we heard of him: absolute crap.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by statsman 11.10.13 17:29

I wonder if his revelation is going to be even more revelatory than his previous one about there being two possibilities; one being that Madeleine is still alive and the second that she is sadly dead.
statsman
statsman

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 11.10.13 17:35

tiny wrote:
Newintown wrote:
tiny wrote:
thank you newintown for the correct spelling👍 big grin
Looking at the photo again, KM gives the impression she's thinking "who am I, where am I, who the hell dressed me?"  smilie

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenMind 11.10.13 21:55

Just watched the clip and only just managed to restrain myself from hurling my laptop through the nearest window.

Am going to need a stiff drink and a straight-jacket to get through the program on Monday!!!angry2

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Roly Poly 11.10.13 22:11

But surely the mccanns must sue for any delay in the search that hinders the search
A nonsense, what possible reason could there be to hold back on this if a child can be saved
Cue Kate and Gerry suing NSY
Roly Poly

Activity : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 11.10.13 22:33

bristow wrote:This is just so frustrating, why are the public being taken for complete idiots??!! tease
Because THEY know that the public is either too lazy to use their head OR so exhausted from working too much in order to pay their taxes, so that SY can then receive the £6000 per day.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm not buying 11.10.13 22:34

Forgive me if this has already been noted, but isn't the child in the brief glimpse we are given of her feet, being carried the wrong way round, that is, with her feet on the 'abductor's' left. Didn't Jane Tanner say the feet were on his right?
I'm not buying

Activity : 21

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 11.10.13 22:39

OpenMind wrote:Just watched the clip and only just managed to restrain myself from hurling my laptop through the nearest window.

Am going to need a stiff drink and a straight-jacket to get through the program on Monday!!!:angry2:of traditional fortifiers
From the moment Kate McCann says "We're not the ones that's done something wrong here it's the person who's gone into that apartment and taken a little girl" tv receiving appliances around the globe are likely be in serious danger of abuse by their owners, and those who tune in without having a store of traditional fortifiers to hand may place an additional burden on the resources of ambulance services and A&E departments.

As a public service, I believe it is incumbent on the BBC to issue a warning to viewers when what they are about to see may cause harm to those of a nervous disposition or those who have pre-existing medical conditions which cause fluctuation in blood pressure levels.

[reminder to self: buy Glenmorangie and print out 'How to repair a computer screen after it's been thrown out of the window' before 9pm on Monday]
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.10.13 22:41

lj wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:
So Andy found the 'revelation', did he?

Which MEANS that, the entire police force of a country, Portugal, an entire UK police force,LP,  8(?) PI 'professionals from god knows where, ALL 'missed' it!

But 'sniffer' Andy had no such trouble!
So he has a revelation and sits on it for months? Still sits on it?  Is the reason that it did not cause the case the be reopened in Portugal that he is still sitting on it and bnever shared it, or is it like all the other stuff we heard of him: absolute crap.

what I don't understand is that kate and Gerry must have know about this revelation and YET they let andy redwood keep it for 6 months
,let me tell you andy redwood the mccanns are taking the pi** out of you too
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top