The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 5 Mm11

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 5 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 5 Mm11

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 5 Regist10

NEW EVIDENCE

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 5 Empty Re: NEW EVIDENCE

Post by lj 12.10.13 3:03

tasprin wrote:With thanks to Blacksmith
http://aninspectorcallsyou.blogspot.co.uk/

snipped

Mr Kevin Bakhurst, controller of BBC News 24, tell you in his inimitable  own words, in his post entitled, don’t laugh, Avoiding Intrusion. Got your vomit bowl to hand? Good, here we go:

Always believe in the fairies, children

Avoiding Intrusion [Blacksmith's comments in brackets]

News 24's Jane Hill has been in the Algarve since Saturday morning as part of a sizeable BBC team and we have strived to try to get the tone right as well as the amount of coverage. Both in the Algarve and here in the UK, we have liaised closely with Madeleine's family and the British authorities on the wishes of the family and the facts and tone of the reporting. [As I said these two were already the prime suspects]

Early on, both ITV and Sky joined an informal pool operation in the Algarve around the family [as is now well known the suspects’ family had been actively briefing against the police for the previous six days] where we only showed Madeleine's parents and family by consent so as to try to avoid intrusion. The BBC helped to organise the televised statement by Mrs McCann which was pooled to British and Portuguese TV stations. Even in these difficult circumstances, the McCann's [BBC grammar] know that publicity for Madeleine is important as the search goes on.

We have called Madeleine by her full name (not Maddy), at the request of the family because it is what they call her. We passed on the accurate details of Madeleine's pyjamas, at the family's request, correcting the police's initial description. [The BBC is correcting the PJ's inaccuracies. Will they do the same with  Scotland Yard in Crimewatch? Any bets?]  

For several days there were many developments that we reported as they unfolded and large audiences watched News 24 over the Bank Holiday weekend, concerned for Madeleine. For the last couple of days, there have been fewer concrete developments (at time of writing) and the temptation for some seems to have been to report unsubstantiated rumours of which there are many to try to keep the story going - particularly when there is self-evidently high audience interest in the story itself. We have looked into many of these rumours on the ground and that is all they have so far turned out to be. [Well, well. So the BBC suppressed reporting of certain “unsubstantiated rumours” – as they call them— seven days after the disappearance. Who tried to substantiate them? Where did they come from?]  

We all sincerely hope that there is a positive outcome for Madeleine and the McCanns and we will continue to try to provide the high volume of coverage and updates that the audience obviously wants, whilst respecting the family's privacy and needs and whilst striving to separate real developments from rumours. [Ah. More "rumours" to be killed off.]

What a disgusting exhibition!  

Read it again after you’ve washed out the vomit bowl. They can’t even plead ignorance of what was going on: "rumours"! They knew there was already another narrative in opposition to Woolfall and the family's inventions  and they chose to cheat and fool the public because of their own lamentable failure to investigate the story objectively. Exactly the same as their behaviour with Jimmy Savile – but in many ways even more serious.  

Mr Bakhurst featured in the Pollard report into the Savile affair before "moving on".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please feel free to copy this unedited BBC original should you wish to re-circulate it - Blacksmith

spit coffee 

sorry, I should not laugh

daft 

I really should not laugh

laugh 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 12.10.13 8:52

Ciawoman wrote:This link is interesting

http://unterdenteppichgekehrt.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/patsy-time.html

The link has been removed wish I had copied it.  It was a letter from SOCA asking Germany to look into a suspect 
Hi Ciawoman
I wish I had too.  I looked at it several times yesterday because it was a very interesting piece. 
The letter was from SOCA Leicestershire Police to the Police in Germany, not sure what division, was undated but referred to the Crimewatch investigation so I guessed it must have been recent.
It asked for information on a male, name I do not remember but he also went under another name, and also that he may travel with an accomplice who they also named.  He was a known persons trafficker and paedophile.
Wish I could remember at least one of the names!

Edited: oh and they say he is aged 55 - 60
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.10.13 9:06

windchime wrote:

The link has been removed wish I had copied it.  It was a letter from SOCA asking Germany to look into a suspect 
Hi Ciawoman
I wish I had too.  I looked at it several times yesterday because it was a very interesting piece. 
The letter was from SOCA Leicestershire Police to the Police in Germany, not sure what division, was undated but referred to the Crimewatch investigation so I guessed it must have been recent.
It asked for information on a male, name I do not remember but he also went under another name, and also that he may travel with an accomplice who they also named.  He was a known persons trafficker and paedophile.
The second name was *******
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 12.10.13 9:07

aquila wrote:
windchime wrote:

Hi Ciawoman
Yep your right - also just been reading the Swansea link and read something a little interesting there that may (or may not) link into this!!
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.10.13 9:31

windchime wrote:
aquila wrote:
windchime wrote:

Hi Ciawoman
Yep your right - also just been reading the Swansea link and read something a little interesting there that may (or may not) link into this!!
I think it's worth noting that anyone can put up a document on a webpage, unsigned, undated, uncorroborated in any way shape or form. I looked at this document and didn't believe it to be true.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 12.10.13 10:12

Quite agree Aquila and that is why I made no comment on it yesterday and probably why most other people didn't - just found it odd that it has been wooshed and also the site has been shutdown - or so it would appear!

Maybe admin could take a look at what I have posted as to what was on the letter and delete if they feel necessary.
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 5 Empty Re:New Evidence

Post by mahlersghost 12.10.13 10:52

I didn't copy it but read it and remember these snippets:
From DC Hughes (Leicester ?)
Names: Meissner aka Handfriedrich  55-60 years old - silvery wavy hair, muscular, 5'8"
Other person named as Frankel
No German state police force named as recipient.
mahlersghost
mahlersghost

Activity : 41

Back to top Go down

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 5 Empty Re:New evidence

Post by mahlersghost 12.10.13 10:57

It may have to DC John Hughes rather than from.  I read the fax? several times.  If it was sent to Leicester police it would have been early(ish) on in the investigation - I imagine if genuine it would have been checked out in Germany.
mahlersghost
mahlersghost

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel 12.10.13 13:23

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Perhaps the filming was done in the old "Eldorado" set which would be appropriate remembering what an expensive steaming heap of manure that was!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVhKeaP-hZI
Hey NFWTD, I take a slight offence at the Eldorado crack, I was actually a bit of a fan big grin . I dont live a million miles from the set and I believe it is a pretty rundown abandoned  site now inhabited by druggies at night, shame.

Activity : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12.10.13 13:26

Certainly sounds the sort of place for some of the McCanns' supporters to take a holiday........

I actually did watch Eldorado through to the bitter end - it wasn't as bad as when it first started and I hoped it might go on a bit longer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cockerspaniel 12.10.13 14:00

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Certainly sounds the sort of place for some of the McCanns' supporters to take a holiday........

I actually did watch Eldorado through to the bitter end - it wasn't as bad as when it first started and I hoped it might go on a bit longer.
ah you see,there is no shame in admitting that,i know plenty of people who used to be late turning up on a friday night because they were sneakily watching too !thumbsup

Activity : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 12.10.13 14:53

According to today's Expesso the PJ already know about the suspect whose e-fit Scotland Yard is about to publicise. I'm not sure if this means the suspect is someone already in the files or if Scotland Yard have found a completely new suspect and shown the e-fit to the PJ in advance of the programme. (perhaps a Portuguese speaker could help)

Expresso (google)

Maddie: Portuguese authorities already knew portrait robot

Scotland Yard will release on Monday, the BBC, the picture of a possible suspect linked to Maddie case.  
McCann family has hope for a happy ending.

Hugo Franco
10:45 Saturday, October 12, 2013
The disappearance of Madeleine McCann, in July 2007[?], again being investigated by the authorities.  Scotland Yard will release a picture of a possible suspect, who has been near the place where the English girl slept in the Ocean Club resort in the Algarve.

Judicial sources ensure that the PJ knew the image, released by the British during recent meetings with Portuguese police.

Contacted by the Express, John McCann (brother of Gerry, Madeleine's father) is hopeful that the case can still have a happy ending.

Read more in Saturday's edition of the Express.

http://expresso.sapo.pt/maddie-autoridades-portuguesas-ja-conheciam-retrato-robo=f835206#ixzz2hVxRkTiW
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

NEW EVIDENCE - Page 5 Empty Re:Evidence

Post by mahlersghost 12.10.13 15:28

tasprin wrote:According to today's Expesso the PJ already know about the suspect whose e-fit Scotland Yard is about to publicise. I'm not sure if this means the suspect is someone already in the files or if Scotland Yard have found a completely new suspect and shown the e-fit to the PJ in advance of the programme. (perhaps a Portuguese speaker could help)

Expresso (google)

Maddie: Portuguese authorities already knew portrait robot

Scotland Yard will release on Monday, the BBC, the picture of a possible suspect linked to Maddie case.  
McCann family has hope for a happy ending.

Hugo Franco
10:45 Saturday, October 12, 2013
The disappearance of Madeleine McCann, in July 2007[?], again being investigated by the authorities.  Scotland Yard will release a picture of a possible suspect, who has been near the place where the English girl slept in the Ocean Club resort in the Algarve.

Judicial sources ensure that the PJ knew the image, released by the British during recent meetings with Portuguese police.

Contacted by the Express, John McCann (brother of Gerry, Madeleine's father) is hopeful that the case can still have a happy ending.

Read more in Saturday's edition of the Express.

http://expresso.sapo.pt/maddie-autoridades-portuguesas-ja-conheciam-retrato-robo=f835206#ixzz2hVxRkTiW
The above translation misses out the word already  ie the PJ already knew the image - this can also be ambiguous - so little reporting is absolutely clear in UK and Portugal.
mahlersghost
mahlersghost

Back to top Go down

Post by mahlersghost 12.10.13 15:35

Further to my previous post - the translation could mean the PJ now know the image  - so unless there are nuances around the word ja (sharp accent missed off by me) then it could mean one or two things.
mahlersghost
mahlersghost

Back to top Go down

Post by mahlersghost 12.10.13 15:40

Sorry about needing to add another post on this - the verb denotes a past tense (as far as I know) therefore -  already knew - makes the most sense.

As a non-Portuguese speaker but being degree level in two other Euro languages my guess would be that the PJ is stating that the picture is already known to them rather than it being revelatory.
mahlersghost
mahlersghost

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryB 12.10.13 15:53

My guess would be the 'new' suspect is one of the rogues gallery we have already seen.  I bet it will be that long haired scruffy one with the moustache.
MaryB
MaryB

Activity : 246

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 12.10.13 15:57

MaryB wrote:My guess would be the 'new' suspect is one of the rogues gallery we have already seen.  I bet it will be that long haired scruffy one with the moustache.
I think it will be the one with a marked resemblance to the deceased pædophile.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 12.10.13 16:22

I'm wondering if it will have anything to do with the Gaspar statements as a surprise twist!!

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Montclair 12.10.13 16:55

mahlersghost wrote:Sorry about needing to add another post on this - the verb denotes a past tense (as far as I know) therefore -  already knew - makes the most sense.

As a non-Portuguese speaker but being degree level in two other Euro languages my guess would be that the PJ is stating that the picture is already known to them rather than it being revelatory.
As someone who speaks Portuguese, the sentence does mean, as you have stated, that the PJ already knew about the e-fit and is nothing new for them. So, we can assume that SY has not found anything new. This is getting grotesque this circus started the McCanns.
Montclair
Montclair

Activity : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciawoman 12.10.13 23:33

Hi 

Yes I am aware that anyone could fake a document and put it up on the internet.    But I have had dealings with SOCA before and it looked real to me, though still could be fake.

What I can say about my dealing with SOCA is that you won't know they are on to you until the day you get the knock on your door.

They have quite a lot of powers they used to be called the ARA (Asset Recover Agency)  They don't need enough to convict. they just need enough on you to bring a civil case to seize your assets.    For example there was a lady here who was having an affair and while she took her children to school her lover broke into the house and killed her husband.    There is not enough evidence to convict her but the ARA moved in and took the life insurance she claimed for her husbands death and put it in a trust fund for her children.

When I seen the letter on the internet I thought WOW There is no way any letter I received from them would be up on the net.   So could be a fake   But lets wait for Monday nights BS
Ciawoman
Ciawoman

Activity : 77

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum