The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Has this theory been discussed?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Has this theory been discussed?

Post by Woofer on 10.10.13 22:41

@Ayniia wrote:
@Woofer wrote:I think your theory is plausible in part Wilbeth but she couldn`t have been placed on the bed because there was no cadaver odour there.  But possibly in the pink blanket then in bin liners then in the blue bag then in the wardrobe.

David Payne also said that Gerry was staring at the wardrobe crying out `she`s gone, she`s gone`.

But if someone collected her in the blue bag, it means Jane Tanner`s description is wrong.

Marconi has a point in that whoever took her away would forever be able to blackmail the McCanns. (Can`t see what`s wrong with her post btw).

I think Gerry had alerted help before 10pm on 3rd May.  Its a bit far fetched for Marconi to allude to it being a dead pet collector but its quite plausible that Gerry made contact with someone in the UK establishment to come and get Maddie`s body out of here or else.  And yes, they were waiting for her `to be taken`. All IMO.
One thing that makes me disagree with this is that if anyone outside Team Mccann was involved surely there would be no cadaverine in the scenic, any other car could've been used? All IMHO.
I get your point Ayniia. I would have thought the very first action would have been to get the body on ice as quickly as possible.  I`m sure GM insisted on help `or else`!.  Arrangements then made by UK secret security services for a local to collect her and take her to temporary storage; it would have to be someone with access to empty properties with freezers IMO.  It must have been awful being separated from her but they had to stay where they were and brazen things out. Could they go home minus one child? Difficult and too many questions would be asked. IMO they wanted her back and collected her from wherever she was temporarily stored 21 days later in the scenic.  But where they took her after that is anyone guess. Of course this is merely an opinion.
Woofer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 11.10.13 9:53

Mrs. Fenn reported Madeleine crying "for 75 minutes" unattended, on the night of Tuesday, 1 May.
I have always wondered what happened next; who definitely reported seeing Madeleine, who signed her in at the creche on Weds. 2nd May (as in the handwriting differences in the creche log allegedly).

Also, the 'last photo', or one of the last, at the tennis court, would seem to be a much older child in terms of body length. 

If a mother in extremis did shout at such a time:  "They have taken her", then there must be a "they" in that mother's mind at that horrific moment.  Who? 

I also read at the time that a boat moored in the marina, which had not been taken out to sea in two years, owned by a British person, went out on the night of the 3rd.  I definitely read it but nothing since. 

And the priest who allegedly said "I have been deceived" - who changed from a warm, outgoing man looking after his parish and community, to a virtual recluse allegedly; we hear nothing of that. 

The questions continue:  What was the actual time-line?  Did a tragic event occur earlier than 3 May?

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 11.10.13 9:58

@Woofer wrote:
@Ayniia wrote:
@Woofer wrote:I think your theory is plausible in part Wilbeth but she couldn`t have been placed on the bed because there was no cadaver odour there.  But possibly in the pink blanket then in bin liners then in the blue bag then in the wardrobe.

David Payne also said that Gerry was staring at the wardrobe crying out `she`s gone, she`s gone`.

But if someone collected her in the blue bag, it means Jane Tanner`s description is wrong.

Marconi has a point in that whoever took her away would forever be able to blackmail the McCanns. (Can`t see what`s wrong with her post btw).

I think Gerry had alerted help before 10pm on 3rd May.  Its a bit far fetched for Marconi to allude to it being a dead pet collector but its quite plausible that Gerry made contact with someone in the UK establishment to come and get Maddie`s body out of here or else.  And yes, they were waiting for her `to be taken`. All IMO.
One thing that makes me disagree with this is that if anyone outside Team Mccann was involved surely there would be no cadaverine in the scenic, any other car could've been used? All IMHO.
I get your point Ayniia. I would have thought the very first action would have been to get the body on ice as quickly as possible.  I`m sure GM insisted on help `or else`!.  Arrangements then made by UK secret security services for a local to collect her and take her to temporary storage; it would have to be someone with access to empty properties with freezers IMO.  It must have been awful being separated from her but they had to stay where they were and brazen things out. Could they go home minus one child? Difficult and too many questions would be asked. IMO they wanted her back and collected her from wherever she was temporarily stored 21 days later in the scenic.  But where they took her after that is anyone guess. Of course this is merely an opinion.
Woofer

Going by what is happening at SY and the Crimewatch guff I think you are right in regards that Gerry alerted to whoever Secret Service etc., I think he made the request when he did his "praying like an arab" calling for help. 

IMO this was the help he got. 

Everything that came after that has been handled for them. This is what I meant when I said they had no choice about anything, they were doing what they were told to do.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Searcher on 11.10.13 10:12

Woofer, Angelique - makes sense.

Searcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayniia on 11.10.13 15:26

@Woofer wrote: a local to collect her and take her to temporary storage; it would have to be someone with access to empty properties with freezers IMO.  It must have been awful being separated from her but they had to stay where they were and brazen things out. Could they go home minus one child? Difficult and too many questions would be asked. IMO they wanted her back and collected her from wherever she was temporarily stored 21 days later in the scenic.  But where they took her after that is anyone guess. Of course this is merely an opinion.
Sounds like the definition of a real estate agent... IMO of course.

"My advice to any British tourist ,please come to Portugal,please come to the Algarve but if you're coming as a family holiday treat it as a family holiday and do things together, don't leave the kids"
Words from an ExPat Algarve resident
Ayniia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 11.10.13 21:12

@Searcher wrote:Mrs. Fenn reported Madeleine crying "for 75 minutes" unattended, on the night of Tuesday, 1 May.
I have always wondered what happened next; who definitely reported seeing Madeleine, who signed her in at the creche on Weds. 2nd May (as in the handwriting differences in the creche log allegedly).

Also, the 'last photo', or one of the last, at the tennis court, would seem to be a much older child in terms of body length. 

If a mother in extremis did shout at such a time:  "They have taken her", then there must be a "they" in that mother's mind at that horrific moment.  Who? 

I also read at the time that a boat moored in the marina, which had not been taken out to sea in two years, owned by a British person, went out on the night of the 3rd.  I definitely read it but nothing since. 

And the priest who allegedly said "I have been deceived" - who changed from a warm, outgoing man looking after his parish and community, to a virtual recluse allegedly; we hear nothing of that. 

The questions continue:  What was the actual time-line?  Did a tragic event occur earlier than 3 May?
I feel very sorry for Mrs Fenn.  If I'd been in her situation I know I would have bitterly regretted not calling the police, as she discussed doing with her friend at one point on the night of 1 May. 

As for the boat, that rumour was checked out and found to be yet another piece of disinformation.

With regard to the priest only he, and no doubt his superiors, know the reason for his apparent change of demeanour.   When the previous Pope had the honour of being presented to St K8, I found it curious that he blessed the photo of Madeleine but made no such gesture to the saintly one and her spouse.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum