The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Mm11

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Regist10

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by aiyoyo on 10.10.13 16:13

@ultimaThule wrote:I was so gobsmacked by this sentence "A family source said: "The time will soon come when Kate can help shut up her accuser for good" it was all I could do to simply post the article (above)

It's not at all surprising that the McCanns' have sought to up the ante over the past few weeks and it's going to get a whole worse before it gets better - but, for FFS, what is the Express thinking of by allowing itself to be used to transmit a threat of this nature to the DEFENDANT in a trial which has been initiated and pursued by the McCanns?


For a dr. it's appallingly shocking she cannot comprehend that there is more than one accuser, Police Force of two countries and a few crime agencies collectively came to the same conclusion and this was told to her in Court.   She should take the whole lot of those including Martin and his dogs to Court then people will believe it's not about her vengeful bile against one man. She's a coward to target one man.
Why doesn't she prove her innocence by taking on all of them, or just STFU instead of showing herself up to be unbalanced, and evil to the core with her spiteful remarks.

She's better guarantee SY comes up with an abductor, even a patsy one will do, or God knows what she's going to have to do to save her face since her  hatred-filled remarks are committed to historical archives and cant be rescinded.

She wants to destroy the man under whose watch she was arguido, what will she do when Redwood arrest her?  
I'd love to see her foul mouth the Police when they handcuffed her.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Activity : 10084
Likes received : 326
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by aiyoyo on 10.10.13 16:28

@tigger wrote:
@galena wrote:
@jozi wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Comments ARE allowed on the article from the Mail re the new e-fit  (few comments there already)..........


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2450854/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-picture-released-police.html
I love this little tit bit from that news article :  " However, police are currently unsure how the man might be connected to the case and are appealing for more witnesses to come forward ".

Its probably one that's been dismissed already by the Portuguese Investigation ? Don't you just love it !!!


Umm - this is a holiday resort of course there were people seen near the apartment.  Unless they were acting suspiciously - ie trying to break in, or seen carrying off a small child I don't see how on earth this makes them 'suspects'!
Based on the many and differing descriptions of suspicious  characters hanging around 5a  it must have been more like Piccadilly Circus.  Cigarette man, creepy man, egg man, George Harrison, this new smart one, the mysterious blond man, the one with the van, Murat  or Murat double, the list gets longer all the time.
Is there a little list of people who can easily be missed?

Forgot the burglar, the burglar"s listening mate..laughat 
Oh yes, I forgot about that Ciggy man who left all the cigarette buds behind and no DNA.

Any dim wit knows that if SY are targeting phone data, those of the mccanns & friends are not going to be exempted.
So what made kate so sure she's exempted from the investigation?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Activity : 10084
Likes received : 326
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by plebgate on 10.10.13 16:33

The headlines about Mrs. begging to be heard in court to clear her name - because this crimewatch programme will somehow bring new evidence that will - what must SY have thought of that?
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6728
Activity : 8937
Likes received : 2123
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by aiyoyo on 10.10.13 16:34

@sallypelt wrote:RT @JerryLawton: Madeleine #McCann parents baffled why Crimewatch special about her disappearance won't be shown in Portugal http://t.co/bR…
Because it'll be a total waste of people's time to watch this drivel, when they know the perps are back in England.

If Redwood wants to show it to the UK public so be it. The UK public are too complacent, and did not revolt about being fed this junk for 6 years.

Just Kate's remark that "there will be riots in the streets" if she and Gerry were arrested is enough to tell you who controls what comes out of the media!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Activity : 10084
Likes received : 326
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by plebgate on 10.10.13 16:35

@aiyoyo wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@galena wrote:
@jozi wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Comments ARE allowed on the article from the Mail re the new e-fit  (few comments there already)..........


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2450854/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-picture-released-police.html
I love this little tit bit from that news article :  " However, police are currently unsure how the man might be connected to the case and are appealing for more witnesses to come forward ".

Its probably one that's been dismissed already by the Portuguese Investigation ? Don't you just love it !!!


Umm - this is a holiday resort of course there were people seen near the apartment.  Unless they were acting suspiciously - ie trying to break in, or seen carrying off a small child I don't see how on earth this makes them 'suspects'!
Based on the many and differing descriptions of suspicious  characters hanging around 5a  it must have been more like Piccadilly Circus.  Cigarette man, creepy man, egg man, George Harrison, this new smart one, the mysterious blond man, the one with the van, Murat  or Murat double, the list gets longer all the time.
Is there a little list of people who can easily be missed?

Forgot the burglar, the burglar"s listening mate..laughat 
Oh yes, I forgot about that Ciggy man who left all the cigarette buds behind and no DNA.

Any dim wit knows that if SY are targeting phone data, those of the mccanns & friends are not going to be exempted.

So what made kate so sure she's exempted from the investigation?

Especially as PeterM has sent Kikkatron(sp) phone data to them?

____________________
Judge Judy to shifty  witnesses   -    LOOK AT ME  -   Um is not an answer.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
avatar
plebgate

Posts : 6728
Activity : 8937
Likes received : 2123
Join date : 2013-02-01

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by ultimaThule on 10.10.13 16:39

@plebgate wrote:The headlines about Mrs. begging to be heard in court to clear her name - because this crimewatch programme will somehow bring new evidence that will - what must SY have thought of that?
I suspect they thought something along the lines of 'shit - we better come up with something to appease the angry goddess or she'll eat us for breakfast sue us' followed by 'can someone get clarrie on the blower, he's never short of a spin or ten' yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Activity : 3376
Likes received : 7
Join date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by aiyoyo on 10.10.13 16:41

@plebgate wrote:The headlines about Mrs. begging to be heard in court to clear her name - because this crimewatch programme will somehow bring new evidence that will - what must SY have thought of that?
I'd love for the Judge to approve kate to come into the box.
And I'd love it even better to watch her contort her face into a sad expression while she churns out her bull manure!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Activity : 10084
Likes received : 326
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by ultimaThule on 10.10.13 16:51

@aiyoyo wrote:
Just Kate's remark that "there will be riots in the streets"  if she and Gerry were arrested is enough to tell you who controls what comes out of the media!
 
I'm going to keep thumping out the message that the gruesomes are not as clever as they seem to think they are, and neither of them have their finger on the pulse (no pun intended) of public opinion.

The only rioting in the streets which may occur should they be arrested for any offence committed in England/Wales will take place in the queues to get into the Old Bailey's public gallery to watch their trial.

In the event they are arrested for offences committed in Portugal, I've already got plans in hand to hold a street party by way of celebration of a long awaited event - the union jack & portuguese flags are ready to be run up the mast smilie
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Posts : 3355
Activity : 3376
Likes received : 7
Join date : 2013-09-18

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by marconi on 10.10.13 16:59

I believe that if there will be arrrests, they will happen in the UK. Eventual trial too.
It would be much easier : the same language.
Besides there is still the fraudulent fund.

we have to wait.
avatar
marconi

Posts : 1082
Activity : 1104
Likes received : 2
Join date : 2013-05-20

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by Guest on 10.10.13 17:04

This has been posted somewhere on a thread, its worth listening to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfZT5_njIP8&feature=player_detailpage#t=84

At 6.14 GM says "There are things we know that weren't put in the files"

Yes GM you both know what happened to Madeleine
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by Guest on 10.10.13 17:31

@plebgate wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@tigger wrote:
@galena wrote:
@jozi wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Comments ARE allowed on the article from the Mail re the new e-fit  (few comments there already)..........


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2450854/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-picture-released-police.html
I love this little tit bit from that news article :  " However, police are currently unsure how the man might be connected to the case and are appealing for more witnesses to come forward ".

Its probably one that's been dismissed already by the Portuguese Investigation ? Don't you just love it !!!


Umm - this is a holiday resort of course there were people seen near the apartment.  Unless they were acting suspiciously - ie trying to break in, or seen carrying off a small child I don't see how on earth this makes them 'suspects'!
Based on the many and differing descriptions of suspicious  characters hanging around 5a  it must have been more like Piccadilly Circus.  Cigarette man, creepy man, egg man, George Harrison, this new smart one, the mysterious blond man, the one with the van, Murat  or Murat double, the list gets longer all the time.
Is there a little list of people who can easily be missed?

Forgot the burglar, the burglar"s listening mate..laughat 
Oh yes, I forgot about that Ciggy man who left all the cigarette buds behind and no DNA.

Any dim wit knows that if SY are targeting phone data, those of the mccanns & friends are not going to be exempted.

So what made kate so sure she's exempted from the investigation?

Especially as PeterM has sent Kikkatron(sp) phone data to them?
Bless you PM!
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by bristow on 10.10.13 17:38

Do we know whether the McCann's appeal on Crimewatch will be live or pre-recorded?

____________________
Coincidence is a messenger sent by truth.
bristow
bristow

Posts : 823
Activity : 1007
Likes received : 8
Join date : 2011-11-24

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by Pershing36 on 10.10.13 17:51

Does anyone still have faith in this impeccably timed SY comic strip?
Pershing36
Pershing36

Posts : 674
Activity : 721
Likes received : 13
Join date : 2011-12-03

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by Liz Eagles on 10.10.13 17:54

@Pershing36 wrote:Does anyone still have faith in this impeccably timed SY comic strip?
Not me. I find it sinister.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Posts : 10390
Activity : 12779
Likes received : 2198
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by MRNOODLES on 10.10.13 18:26

@aiyoyo wrote:
@plebgate wrote:The headlines about Mrs. begging to be heard in court to clear her name - because this crimewatch programme will somehow bring new evidence that will - what must SY have thought of that?
I'd love for the Judge to approve kate to come into the box.  
And I'd love it even better to watch her contort her face into a sad expression while she churns out her bull manure!
I bet £10 she's in floods of tears before she's finished the first sentence.winkwink
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Posts : 751
Activity : 1059
Likes received : 298
Join date : 2013-07-04

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.10.13 18:44

Information about the broadcast seems to be coming out in dribs and drabs:

This (below) was on www.enca.com.

Judging by the two sentences I've higlighted in red, instead of a reconstruction of the events of the night of 3 May 2007 with all the contradictions and changes of story that surround  it, we are likely to be treated by the BBC to a series of shots taken (as the report below states) 'in and around Praia da Luz'  of e-fit man/Jigsaw Man going from place to place throughout the day

Even if they do that, the Met and the BBC will still have to justify their mounting a 'Crimewatch Special' on the basis of this bloke being apparently seen six years five months ago and Scotland Yard not having the foggiest idea who he is.

If it was that important and urgent (and we hear that this programme has been months in the making), Scotland Yard could have quietly arranged to get their e-fit of Jigsaw Man printed and circulated around Praia das Luz and nearby parts of the Algarve with a caption: "Do you know this man? Might you have seen him in the resort of Praia da Luz in the spring of 2007? Ring Portimao 1212".

That would surely have been 100 times more effective in tracking this man down (if he exists, that is) than a Crimewatch broadcast 2,000 miles away from where he was seen.

This Crimewatch programme - whatever form it takes - appears in effect to have the backing or active support of:

1. The British Prime Minister

2. The powers-that-be at arguably the most powerful news company on the planet - News International

3. The powers-that-be at the U.K.'s state-run TV and radio broadcasting company, the BBC

4. The most senior police officers in Britain's most senior police force, the Metropolitan Police

5. All the mainstream media, TV, radio, newspapers and magazines in the U.K.

to name but a few.

That is a very very powerful group of people indeed.

Here's the enca report:
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photofit of Madeleine McCann suspect to be released

LONDON - News reports have surfaced that authorities investigating the disappearance of British girl Madeleine McCann are about to release a police composite of a person considered to be "of interest" to police.

[PICTURE: Madeleine (3 years old at the time) disappeared from the apartment in which she slept, at a Portuguese resort -- Praia da Luz on Portugal's south coast -- in May 2007]

Her parents were having dinner nearby, at the time.

They launched a global publicity campaign soon after, distributing her picture worldwide.

British police recently opened their own investigation into the case, after the original Portuguese investigation had officially closed.


It's believed Scotland Yard will disclose a e-fit of a male suspect who was seen nearby at the time of her disappearance.

The information released will include the man's movements in and around the resort on the day of the alleged abduction.


Metropolitan police will be appealing for any information on the man, as it's reported they do not know his identity.

On Friday it was reported that combing phone records of tourists and residents who were in a Portuguese resort at the time of Madeleine's disappearance, yielded at least 41 "persons of interest".

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 16129
Activity : 23771
Likes received : 3579
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 73
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by tigger on 10.10.13 18:46

Brilliant avatar mr Noodles!

Or is it really you? Fooled us all this time!winkwink 

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
tigger
tigger

Posts : 8116
Activity : 8532
Likes received : 82
Join date : 2011-07-20

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October - Page 8 Empty Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by galena on 10.10.13 19:25

I have come to the conclusion that the whole Crimewatch thing is a whitewash - yet another 'suspicious character' will be introduced who mysteriously was missed the first time round, the McCanns will go through the motions, whole thing forgotten for the next six years,  if the reconstruction really is as Tony describes then it will be a total waste of time designed only to throw doubt on GA's allegations against the McCanns.  What really interests me is that there never has been and possibly never will be a reconstruction of the events that occurred leading up to Madeleine's disappearance.  I've always wondered how they would explain that on Crimewatch without arousing people's suspicions - first time the answer was - by avoiding that completely!
avatar
galena

Posts : 288
Activity : 291
Likes received : 3
Join date : 2013-09-23

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum