The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 'Substantive' evidence promised on 14 October

Post by ultimaThule on 10.10.13 6:23

@russiandoll wrote:(extract from russiandoll's original post)
The e-fit created by Scotland Yard, which launched its probe three months ago, is expected to be featured on Monday night during a Crimewatch appeal for help to track down whoever took the girl.
The Met team, led by Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, has worked with the BBC TV show on a reconstruction of the events leading up to the disappearance.
Chiefs would not comment on the significance of the e-fit, but vowed to “release the relevant material at the relevant time”.
The force added it was planning “a series of public appeals” in various countries
A statement said: “We are not prepared to discuss, comment or speculate on the content of the upcoming appeal in relation to the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
“This has been weeks in the planning and each element of the investigation must be set into the overall context of the appeal.”
A statement said: “We are not prepared to discuss, comment or speculate on the content of the upcoming appeal in relation to the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
This potential breakthrough is believed to have been warmly welcomed by the McCanns who are confident the search for their daughter is progressing.
In the years since Madeleine was taken, Kate and Gerry, both 45, of Rothley, Leics, have released various e-fits of potential suspects.
They included a man with buck teeth seen at the flat in the days before the McCanns arrived.
In 2011 the Met launched Operation Grange, a review of Madeleine’s case, after complaints about the efforts of Portuguese police.
Then in July this year the review became a full-blown Scotland Yard inquiry.
Six Portuguese detectives based in Faro, in southern Portugal, are helping the Met by carrying out investigations on its behalf.
The e-fit created by Scotland Yard, which launched its probe three months ago They've been on the case for 2 years.  Why the delay before they started probing? Did it take that long to get the McCanns' consent provided, of course, they and their pals weren't probed in the process?

The force added it was planning “a series of public appeals” in various countries I trust none of these 'appeals' will make any reference to FindMadeleine.com Fund Limited, the faux charity that begins and ends at the McCanns' home

A statement said: “We are not prepared to discuss, comment or speculate on the content of the upcoming appeal in relation to the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann' It seems to me that by the time Monday 14th rolls round there won't be much point to DCI Andy Redor-Deadwood taking up airtime as all pertinent information will be 'out there' - or has NSY not noticed their 'investigation' is leaking like a sieve?  Why not just release the e-fit with a 'have you seen this man' and be done with it?

Has the e-fit been age-progressed or it be some kind of multiple e-fit showing the man with short/medium/long hair, without and with beard/goatee/moustache, etc, reflecting any of the changes the man may have made to his appearance in the course of the last 6 year or are we, the incredulous viewers public, expected to get our crayons out?

The man officers are hunting was apparently near the flat at around the time Madeleine vanished As were 2 male members of the 'Tapas 7' and the child's father, Gerald McCann, who left the the tapas bar/restaurant for periods of time ranging (allegedly) between 5 and 45 minutes while the third male member of the 7 (allegedly) remained seated at their table throughout.

I'm curious to know what methodology NSY has used to establish 'around the time Madeleine vanished'? If, for example, she was last seen by anyone other than the McCanns' & their pals at c5.30pm and her disappearance was not discovered/publicly announced until c10pm, this leaves c4 and half hours during which time any number of men may have been observed 'apparently near the flat', but it appears that an e-fit of only one man will be released on Monday.   

Surely the Met's finest haven't relied solely on any of the disinformation the McCanns' and their pals gave to the Portuguese police to determine 'around the time Madeleine vanished'?
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors on 10.10.13 7:50

So, if Scotland Yard are being truthful and have substantive new evidence, why not just get on with it? Why prolong the incarceration of a little girl?

Oh, but they say they are a long way off solving it, too.

So much for responsible reporting.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 10.10.13 7:57

It's patently clear whatever the MET are working at, it is not about rescuing a live Maddie, as there is no urgency in their pace.

They're not saying which thesis they are working on either.
But if the Murder Squad Team and CPS are something to go by, I'd like to think they are not looking for a "foreign abductor".
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.10.13 8:02

@Seek truth wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:I think that so far we have been shown 21 different artists' impressions, sketches, e-fits or whatever of various 'suspects', 'persons of interest ' and 'people we want to eliminate from our enquiries' etc. etc.

19 have been men, two of them women - including a Victoria Beckham-lookalike whose e-fit didn't look anything like Posh Spice.

It would be jolly good if Redwood, while he's on the telly, could give us a quick breeze through all of them and tell us which ones (if any) they are still looking for.

Are we looking for bundleman, Smith man, Cooperman...who?
You have found  who it is. It shows at the end of bundlemAN, smith mAN, coopermAN.  

The MccAN ! 

sarcastic
That is funny Seek Truth. big grin

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.10.13 8:05

@russiandoll wrote:Mirror : Madeleine McCann: Release of first suspect e-fit by British police takes investigation to new level
9 Oct 2013 22:28
New hope for Gerry and Kate McCann as Met Police are believed to be focusing their investigation on one man

Almost everything is wrong about this, from the misleading headline to all the text accompanying the images.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.10.13 8:14

Snipped from UltimaThule's last post:

A statement said: “We are not prepared to discuss, comment or speculate on the content of the upcoming appeal in relation to the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann' It seems to me that by the time Monday 14th rolls round there won't be much point to DCI Andy Redor-Deadwood taking up airtime as all pertinent information will be 'out there' - or has NSY not noticed their 'investigation' is leaking like a sieve?  Why not just release the e-fit with a 'have you seen this man' and be done with it?"

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Exactly.   Release the e-fit without all this publicity about Crimewatch reconstruction.  

Someone posted a few days back that the reconstruction will most prob. centre around the pool area and the toing and froing to check on the children with the last check showing the actor who plays Mrs. finding an empty bed.

Then the appeal to the abductor and then most probably the rest of the allotted spot showing the e-pic of jigsaw man.

Just how this is going to help Mr. & Mrs. with their court case in Portugal we will have to see, but somehow I don't think it will.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.10.13 8:27

I found him! The one on the left.

So we have George Harrison, Victoria Beckham and Matt Smith. Any others to add to the Child kidnapping Celebrity Gang?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.10.13 8:34

Poe wrote:I found him! The one on the left.

So we have George Harrison, Victoria Beckham and Matt Smith. Any others to add to the Child kidnapping Celebrity Gang?
Well done!  

Now we only have to hope this miscreant doesn't read the papers, doesn't watch TV and never looks at the Internet, doesn't have any friends who do so and the thing's in the bag!
A surprise arrest after six months of publicity. big grin 

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by gbwales on 10.10.13 8:39

Not another doctor..... winkwink

Mr Universe to Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
gbwales

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum on 10.10.13 9:09

I so enjoy the humour here. You really do have to laugh. Matt Smith! McCannman - the Last Suspect
ProfessorPPlum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.10.13 9:26

@sallypelt wrote:

Could these be the photofits they are talking about?  I believe these were produced from the evidence given by the late Mrs Fenn's niece Caroline T (can't remember her surname)

Edited to add the surname is  TRANMER.
Reading from CT's discription in her statement

CT'Humm... he was blonde, with a lot of hair, very short, not like mine but a little more, humm... but not like a footballer, do you know what I mean' A style close to shaven. Very short, blonde, the head was very sculptured. The shape of the head was very sculptured, more oval shaped.

DC1485'Yes.

CT'And, humm... then I believe I saw him wearing a blue-grey T-shirt, it was not dark blue, more of a pallid colour and it was, humm... a type of blue with short sleeves, humm... but I did not see anything below, I did not see the trousers or shoes or anything else, only the top part and he would have, I would say'humm, when looking from above, he was not short, I would say he was about a 1'78, about medium height. He was not thing nor was he muscular. So he was of average stature. I would say he was European but not Portuguese. He was not dark and, he was not short, but I would say that he looked Scandinavian if you will, because he was very light and could have been British or Scandinavian. Even though I was looking upwards, he had big eyes, there is nothing else. He did not have tattoos, nothing like this, humm'a person of common appearance, it was his furtiveness that called my attention, humm, no, I can't'

http://www.justpamalam.co.uk/mpjf//PJ/CAROL_TRANMER.htm

Has anybody seen a photo-fit of CT's discription?   further down her statement she mentions a man from Reading if you read from

DC1485'This was the photo-sketch that you reproduced'

CT'No, he did not use spectacles, but he did have this type of hair.

It's very confusing, was the photo-fit from the guy in Reading used to protect who CT actually saw?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.10.13 9:35

Sorry Poe, the position on the left is reserved for Hugh Grant

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.10.13 10:17

@Portia wrote:

Sorry Poe, the position on the left is reserved for Hugh Grant
They both look like John Bishop to me: http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/john-bishop-on-curry-beer-and-watching-89626

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 10.10.13 13:24

@plebgate wrote:From plebgate's previous post:

Someone posted a few days back that the reconstruction will most prob. centre around the pool area and the toing and froing to check on the children with the last check showing the actor who plays Mrs. finding an empty bed.

Then the appeal to the abductor and then most probably the rest of the allotted spot showing the e-pic of jigsaw man.

Just how this is going to help Mr. & Mrs. with their court case in Portugal we will have to see, but somehow I don't think it will
No doubt there will indeed be a lot of to-ing & fro-ing in the forthcoming soap opera reconstruction.  I suspect the distance between the mocked up tapas bar and the pretend apartment 5A has been reduced to 'just like having dinner in the back garden' proportions, with the exception of Jane Tanner's sighting when the camera will trick the eye into believing she was 100 yards away when bundleman/Murat/bundlewoman/etc/etc crossed the road ahead of her - much like the sleight of hand deployed by E Loach in her version of the fairytale truth.

If the JT sighting segment hasn't ended up on the cutting room floor, IMO we can safely assume that the features and costume of whichever thespian played the part of bundleman/woman/Murat/etc/etc will be obscured to suggest he/she/it could possibly be e-fit man - or could not possibly be one and the same.

My money is on e-fit man, albeit that his much heralded mugshot won't be shown until the film segment has ended, making an appearance before the faux McCanns set off to chow down with their pals and another fiver says he's observed performing a piece of business suspicious act, such as lolling against a wall having a fag, or chatting on his mobile somewhere along the path that divides the rear of the apartments from the walled bar/swimming pool area or at the top of the road that runs down the side of 5A

I predict the film will end with the faux St. Kate leaving the 'restaurant' and making a lonely trek of a few yards to the patio doors. As fSt.K slides the door open, the camera will pan to a bedroom where 2 dolls infants are asleep in their cots before, cue violin soundtrack, lingering on an empty bed topped with a pink blanket and the essential accessory star of so many pre-arranged photo shoots and tv sofas at home and abroad, the one and only Cuddle Cat (bluetacked to the wall above the pillow to give the illusion of sitting on a shelf). 

Fade, cut, that's a wrap dahlings - mwah, mwah. We're in sunny Spain for a fortnight and we've finished the shoot in less than 2 days.  Trebles all round - the mugs taxpayers are picking up the tab. Anyone for golf, tennis, or a trip on the glass bottomed boat?

Some small consolation can be derived from the fact that whatever nonsense goes on in or outside of Portugal in respect of the disappearance of their eldest daughter will have no bearing whatsoever on the McCanns' current attempt to pocket another £1million court case which is being heard in Lisbon.
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 10.10.13 13:27

A Yard spokesman said yesterday: “We are not prepared to discuss, comment or speculate on the content of the upcoming appeal in relation to the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Yet, if we believe what we are being fed, the Yard is liaising with the very people who were named suspects. If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. You couldn't make it up, could you?

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 10.10.13 13:30

@sallypelt wrote:A Yard spokesman said yesterday: “We are not prepared to discuss, comment or speculate on the content of the upcoming appeal in relation to the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Yet, if we believe what we are being fed, the Yard is liaising  with the very people who were named suspects. If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. You couldn't make it up, could you?
Aiyoyo posted an article from today's Express newspaper where a "source" speaking for the McCanns was also speaking on behalf of the Yard big grin  big grin  big grin 

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Killer wail

Post by Guest on 10.10.13 13:33

The Express also:

"The time will soon come when Kate can help shut up her accuser for good"

Like someone shut up his dog, you mean? 

My oh my, the stakes must be even higher than we already suspected!

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 10.10.13 13:45

@Portia wrote:The Express also:

What about Gerry? Wasn't he accused just like Kate?

It's always interesting to note how Kate is pushed forward as the main (even only) suspect by "sources close to the McCanns"!

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 10.10.13 14:01

Madeleine McCann police have new suspect

A NEW image of a potential suspect for the kidnap of Madeleine McCann could provide a dramatic breakthrough in the case.

By: John Twomey
Published: Thu, October 10, 2013

Detectives plan to release the picture in the next few days as part of a major television appeal, which will include an appearance by Madeleine's parents.

Police declined to discuss the image - which is believed to be a computer generated e-fit - but it is understood to be a central part of the fresh material gathered by Operation Grange, the Scotland Yard investigation into the little girl's disappearance.

Kate and Gerry McCann have been shown the picture of the mystery figure seen close to the holiday apartment in Portugal from where the three-year-old was snatched in May 2007.

It will feature prominently on BBC's Crimewatch which is due to be broadcast on Monday night.

Police and the programme makers are hopeful the appeal will be a big step forward in the quest for the truth about what happened to Madeleine.

A source close to her family said: "Everyone on the team is hoping and praying that it brings the McCanns the breakthrough they so desperately need."

Madeleine, who would now be 10, vanished days before her fourth birthday.

The Crimewatch appeal is a significant stage in Operation Grange, which was launched in May 2011 after the McCanns appealed directly to Prime Minister David Cameron for help. Detectives have identified 41 possible suspects.

The list includes 15 Britons, although three are expected to be ruled out of the inquiry in the next few days.

A Yard spokesman said yesterday: "We are not prepared to discuss, comment or speculate on the content of the upcoming appeal in relation to the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

"This has been weeks in the planning and each element of the investigation must be set into the overall context of the appeal. "We will be asking for help from the public in a number of countries, delivered through a series of public appeals. "We will do nothing to jeopardise the effectiveness of these appeals.

"The police will release the relevant material at the relevant time."

Kate and Gerry McCann are set to appear on the Crimewatch appeal [EPA]

Everyone on the team is hoping and praying that it brings the McCanns the breakthrough they so desperately need
A source
Last week, the Yard revealed officers are attempting to discover all those who were in the vicinity of the family's Ocean Club apartment in Praia da Luz on the Algarve by analysing mobile phone records. The vast majority of mobile phone users will be cleared, leaving a relatively small number - - which could include the kidnappers.

Meanwhile, former GP Mrs McCann is confident of winning the right to appear before a Lisbon court to speak out against retired Portuguese police chief Goncalo Amaral. She and Gerry are suing Mr Amaral, 56, for libel over claims in his 2008 book The Truth Of The Lie.

They are also taking action against the book's publishers and the makers of a Portuguese television documentary. Clarence Mitchell, the couple's spokesman, said yesterday: "Kate is obviously the best person to describe the effect that Mr Amaral's book has had on the search for Madeleine and the awful effect this has had on her as Madeleine's mother and the wider McCann family. "She will give evidence if she is given the opportunity."

If Judge Maria Emilia Melo e Castro rules in favour of Mrs McCann, she could give evidence at the end of next month. A family source said: "The time will soon come when Kate can help shut up her accuser for good.

"She is hopeful that the judge will grant her application to give evidence in the libel trial and she will definitely be prepared to go back for that."

The McCanns, both 45, from Rothley, Leicestershire, are very pleased with the level of cooperation between the authorities in London and Lisbon.

The source added: "All they want to do is put an end to the wicked lies Mr Amaral is making in his book which he insists come from his theories when he was in charge of the investigation." Scotland

Yard detectives are not allowing the libel trial to distract them from their investigation. The source said: "Their only focus is on finding out what happened to Madeleine."
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.10.13 14:08

IMO it will be the 'little' words that finally sort out this 'mystery'

"IF" "AN" "A" "BUT" "WERE" "WAS" "HOW" "YES" and "NO"

Also "WHERE" "WHEN" "MAYBE" "COULD" and "MIGHT"

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 10.10.13 14:13

@ShuBob wrote:

It's always interesting to note how Kate is pushed forward as the main (even only) suspect by "sources close to the McCanns"!
SO, only Kate wants to shut up her accuser? Is that subconscious admission of Guilt?
What about Gerry, was he not also accused?
You have to wonder who this source is who represented Kate and Scotland Yard, but not Gerry?

Would it be Wright or Kate's personal counsellor Mr Pike?
It cant be pinky if he wants to advance his politican career?
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule on 10.10.13 14:13

I was so gobsmacked by this sentence "A family source said: "The time will soon come when Kate can help shut up her accuser for good" it was all I could do to simply post the article (above)

It's not at all surprising that the McCanns' have sought to up the ante over the past few weeks and it's going to get a whole worse before it gets better - but, for FFS, what is the Express thinking of by allowing itself to be used to transmit a threat of this nature to the DEFENDANT in a trial which has been initiated and pursued by the McCanns?
ultimaThule

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 10.10.13 14:15

@aiyoyo wrote:
@ShuBob wrote:

SO, only Kate wants to shut up her accuser?  Is that subconscious admission of Guilt?
What about Gerry, was he not also accused?
You have to wonder who this source is who represented Kate and Scotland Yard, but not Gerry?

Would it be Wright or Kate's personal counsellor Mr Pike?
It cant be pinky if he wants to advance his politican career?
No comment titter 

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 10.10.13 14:21

@ultimaThule wrote:
@plebgate wrote:From plebgate's previous post:

Just how this is going to help Mr. & Mrs. with their court case in Portugal we will have to see, but somehow I don't think it will
No doubt there will indeed be a lot of to-ing & fro-ing in the forthcoming soap opera reconstruction.  I suspect the distance between the mocked up tapas bar and the pretend apartment 5A has been reduced to 'just like having dinner in the back garden' proportions, with the exception of Jane Tanner's sighting when the camera will trick the eye into believing she was 100 yards away when bundleman/Murat/bundlewoman/etc/etc crossed the road ahead of her - much like the sleight of hand deployed by E Loach in her version of the fairytale truth.

If the JT sighting segment hasn't ended up on the cutting room floor, IMO we can safely assume that the features and costume of whichever thespian played the part of bundleman/woman/Murat/etc/etc will be obscured to suggest he/she/it could possibly be e-fit man - or could not possibly be one and the same.

My money is on e-fit man, albeit that his much heralded mugshot won't be shown until the film segment has ended, making an appearance before the faux McCanns set off to chow down with their pals and another fiver says he's observed performing a piece of business suspicious act, such as lolling against a wall having a fag, or chatting on his mobile somewhere along the path that divides the rear of the apartments from the walled bar/swimming pool area or at the top of the road that runs down the side of 5A

I predict the film will end with the faux St. Kate leaving the 'restaurant' and making a lonely trek of a few yards to the patio doors. As fSt.K slides the door open, the camera will pan to a bedroom where 2 dolls infants are asleep in their cots before, cue violin soundtrack, lingering on an empty bed topped with a pink blanket and the essential accessory star of so many pre-arranged photo shoots and tv sofas at home and abroad, the one and only Cuddle Cat (bluetacked to the wall above the pillow to give the illusion of sitting on a shelf). 

Fade, cut, that's a wrap dahlings - mwah, mwah. We're in sunny Spain for a fortnight and we've finished the shoot in less than 2 days.  Trebles all round - the mugs taxpayers are picking up the tab. Anyone for golf, tennis, or a trip on the glass bottomed boat?

Some small consolation can be derived from the fact that whatever nonsense goes on in or outside of Portugal in respect of the disappearance of their eldest daughter will have no bearing whatsoever on the McCanns' current attempt to pocket another £1million court case which is being heard in Lisbon.
@UT  Thanks for reply.

I am copy and paste a post from SallyP below:

sallypelt Today at 1:27 pm
A Yard spokesman said yesterday: “We are not prepared to discuss, comment or speculate on the content of the upcoming appeal in relation to the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Yet, if we believe what we are being fed, the Yard is liaising with the very people who were named suspects. If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny. You couldn't make it up, could you?"

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
MY COMMENT

I think this has been taken from a report today in the Daily Express?

The Police are using the word appeal according to this report.   No sign of the word reconstruction.  

Earlier I read on another thread a report from a different paper said the main focus on Monday's Crimewatch prog. will be the e-fit pic.

So maybe there will be no reconstruction at all -  A very emotional appeal to the abductor from Mrs., a reconstruction played by an actor  of the man loitering outside apartment? and plenty of attention to the e-fit pic.

What a way of carrying on! (if my guess is correct).  Prob. not lol.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyewacket on 10.10.13 14:28

@gbwales wrote:Not another doctor..... winkwink
Who ?
Pyewacket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top