The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 6 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 6 Mm11

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 6 Regist10

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 6 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by Guest 06.10.13 14:48

Cristobell wrote:
susible wrote:In my opinion this is just spin from SY's announcement that there will be a reconstruction.  How can they use a three yr old child in alleged reconstruction?  A reconstruction is based on known events, i.e. the last time a person was definitely seen, therefore we would have to have a reconstruction of Gerry looking into the room at his beautiful daughter, in the recovery position at approx 9.10pm...

This news article bears no resemblance of what SY announced the other day, and I still believe the main news is about the analysis of the phone records.
The last time they used a 3 year old to play the part of Maddie (the Hubbards' daughter I believe), the poor child screamed blue murder, and the locals were horrified.
Maybe they drug tranquillize beat up shake this one into submission cooperation

Or just Calpol her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 6 Empty Re: CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police.

Post by suzyjohnson 06.10.13 14:54

aiyoyo wrote:
5 OCTOBER 2013 | POSTED BY JOANA MORAIS 

' ..... The National PJ Director, Almeida Rodrigues, confirmed yesterday that the Portuguese authorities received a rogatory letter from the English authorities which is "being applied in accordance to the usual process". He also stated that the existing PJ team in Porto, headed by the Superior PJ Coordinator Helena Monteiro, reviewing the process will "continue to do their job" since "the situations of children who disappear are never truly closed while it is not determined what has happened" ...........'

So, with reference to a libel trial, the PJ had not, and will not, stop searching for MM?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.13 14:56

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Oh please, Cristobell, your last sentence, not when I'm eating!

:puke:
That's AWFULL; perish the thought!

Today I too wanted to have a McC free day, so I decided to clean my bathroom; and never in the past 6 years have I put so much anger, vigour and Cilit Bang into delving into a single toilet pot as I did today
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance De Boils 06.10.13 15:27

Sceptic wrote:
Lance De Boils wrote:This has got to be a joke.
What the hell would be the point in a reconstruction that is filmed in a completely different location?
Absolute nonsense.
I wonder if they used the EL DORADO set - terrible acting, and eventually was woosh clunked
Maybe they really filmed it in Albert Square.

They could have used Eastenders cast as actors.

If so, my money's on these:

Carol Jackson / Shirley Carter = Kate.
David Wicks = Gerry.
Whitney Dean / Sonia Jackson = Tanner.

Hmmm... who could play the others?
Lance De Boils
Lance De Boils

Activity : 1053

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 15:29

Portia wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Oh please, Cristobell, your last sentence, not when I'm eating!

:puke:
That's AWFULL; perish the thought!

Today I too wanted to have a McC free day, so I decided to clean my bathroom; and never in the past 6 years have I put so much anger, vigour and Cilit Bang into delving into a single toilet pot as I did today
I know that feeling, Portia. It makes ya wanna flush those pesky McCanns down into the sewers where they belong

Unfortunately, as sewer workers will affirm, there is a strange phenomena whereby something beginning with t and rhymes with curds unmentionable substances float yes
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.13 15:32

Lance De Boils wrote:
Sceptic wrote:
What the hell would be the point in a reconstruction that is filmed in a completely different location?
Absolute nonsense.
I wonder if they used the EL DORADO set - terrible acting, and eventually was woosh clunked

David Wicks = Gerry.

Naomi Watts for KH? Without the cleavage, of course
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by susible 06.10.13 15:32

Cristobell wrote:
jozi wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343257/McCanns-too-upset-for-Madeleine-telly-abduction-re-run

Snipped:

Senior investigating officer Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said: “We now believe we have the most complete picture to date of the events surrounding her disappearance

what        Are they trying to discredit, humiliate the PJ in the eyes of the British public? GM did mention "THE FACTS OF THE FILE"
I think they could well be.be....This should have been left until after the libel trial as we all know where that is heading, plus this will give them more credibility if they are about to loose the case .....Those pesky foreigners how dare they accuse the Mcs when we the great SY are bringing new information that they neglected to follow up !!!

Can nobody else see this !!!
I think I get where you are coming from Jozi.  If night were to follow day, the libel trial should destroy the McCanns' credibility beyond repair.  This new development has appeared at during a critical stage of the trial, and justice will be served in Portugal. These are dark days for the McCanns, nothing can save them.  But hey, whats that yonder.....  the cavalry Scotland Yard have an announcement.  Turns out the McCanns didn't do it after all.  

And to show just how much we believe the McCanns, we are willing to do the reconstruction in the country of their choice, and without their participating, as we don't wish to upset them.

I've ventured off, sadly Scotland Yard may have just come to their rescue, but Portugal still have honour, one man especially, and they will not allow their court room to be used in a tacky scam.
Ahh but SY have not said that though and their most recent statement bears no relation whatsoever to the McCanns latest pile of guff.  SY have not said anything about what country it is in or not, they have however made a big thing about the analysis of phone data, which notably the latest McCann spin has failed to mention entirely.

The spin in todays news is exactly what the McCanns want us to believe, that somehow they have a hold over the SY investigation...THEY DON'T

susible

Activity : 338

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06.10.13 15:35

Cristobell wrote:
jozi wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/343257/McCanns-too-upset-for-Madeleine-telly-abduction-re-run

Snipped:

Senior investigating officer Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said: “We now believe we have the most complete picture to date of the events surrounding her disappearance

what        Are they trying to discredit, humiliate the PJ in the eyes of the British public? GM did mention "THE FACTS OF THE FILE"
I think they could well be.be....This should have been left until after the libel trial as we all know where that is heading, plus this will give them more credibility if they are about to loose the case .....Those pesky foreigners how dare they accuse the Mcs when we the great SY are bringing new information that they neglected to follow up !!!

Can nobody else see this !!!
I think I get where you are coming from Jozi.  If night were to follow day, the libel trial should destroy the McCanns' credibility beyond repair.  This new development has appeared at during a critical stage of the trial, and justice will be served in Portugal. These are dark days for the McCanns, nothing can save them.  But hey, whats that yonder.....  the cavalry Scotland Yard have an announcement.  Turns out the McCanns didn't do it after all.  

And to show just how much we believe the McCanns, we are willing to do the reconstruction in the country of their choice, and without their participating, as we don't wish to upset them.

I've ventured off, sadly Scotland Yard may have just come to their rescue, but Portugal still have honour, one man especially, and they will not allow their court room to be used in a tacky scam.
As night doth follow day, Christobell, I'm with you on this

Lady Judge in Lisboa will NEVER budge from the right -i.e. legal track
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 15:46

Lance De Boils wrote:
Sceptic wrote:
Absolute nonsense.

David Wicks = Gerry.

Haven't you heard, Lance?  The Jolie-Pitts have bagged the roles of leading man and leading lady with Gary Glitter playing Uncle Ernie fiddling about David, Tina Turner as the Sedative Acid Queen, and a couple of untalented unknown character actors doubling up to play the remainder of the cast - it's not as if any of the other characters spent a great deal of time at the dinner table and the producer, Andrew Redor-Deadwood was especially keen to get the film in the can before his £5 million budget ran out. big grin
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 06.10.13 16:01

jeanmonroe wrote:22 May 2007

Taking questions from the press, Gerry McCann is asked: "Did you know Robert Murat?"

He replies: "I'm not going to comment on that".

ANYONE else would have replied:

'Yes, i know Robert Murat'
or
'No, i don't know Robert Murat.'

Not Gerry though!
By not answering the question he has answered the question winkwink

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 16:35

Hobs wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:22 May 2007

Taking questions from the press, Gerry McCann is asked: "Did you know Robert Murat?"

He replies: "I'm not going to comment on that".

ANYONE else would have replied:

'Yes, i know Robert Murat'
or
'No, i don't know Robert Murat.'

Not Gerry though!
By not answering the question he has answered the question winkwink
If Gezza was as astute as your good self as he thinks he is, he'd remember to get his brain in gear before opening his mouth, Hobs. 

I'd be ecstatic if he took the fifth stops taking the Michael and never speaks again.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 06.10.13 16:48

So, 6 years down the line and still no proper reconstruction. They seem to be avoiding doing a proper reconstruction like the plague. As we know, a proper one would highlight all the holes in their story.

They are being protected from all angles, the burning question is, why are they being protected?

When we establish why, then we might get to the bottom of this never ending saga...

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 06.10.13 16:54

sonic72 wrote:So, 6 years down the line and still no proper reconstruction. They seem to be avoiding doing a proper reconstruction like the plague. As we know, a proper one would highlight all the holes in their story.

They are being protected from all angles, the burning question is, why are they being protected?

When we establish why, then we might get to the bottom of this never ending saga...
Based on what the T9 have said in the PJ Files, it tells us loud and clear why a reconstruction hasn't, or CANNOT take place. It is impossible, because it doesn't make sense
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribisl 06.10.13 17:00

Cristobell wrote:I understand they are appearing live on Crimewatch alongside the police. This won't be a cosy Lorraine chat or an interview where they can evade the questions.  They may even be asked to appeal directly to their daughter, something they really don't like doing.  I think it will be a pretty tense situation, and wouldn't miss it for the world!  Who knows, given the couple's 'close' relationship DCI Redwood, he may sit the other side of Gerry, so he too can clutch onto a thigh!
I don't believe for a moment that SY and the McCanns are that cosy with each other as their public statements suggest.

It's hard to imagine the real objective of this 'reconstruction' to be nothing other than to raise public interest in an age old story and has less to do with precise reenactment of what everyone did on the night of the 3rd, which in turn could explain why the location has little importance.

The McCann PR machine must be working overtime right now in a damage limitation exercise.

Activity : 858

Back to top Go down

Post by Monty Heck 06.10.13 17:41

tigger wrote:But the Portuguese  authorities had no problem with the reconstruction their own film crew did for 'Madeleine was here' . So why should they mind another one?
I sincerely hope these spin doctors have  underestimated the good people of Britain - the law is the law except in this case.

The law in medieval times used to be called the King's peace. King John wrote to the mayor of London once to say:
If I give my peace to a dog,it shall be maintained inviolate.

In this case the law has neither been maintained nor remained 'inviolate.' Yet Great Britain is a democracy  and has a legal code that has been an example to the rest of the world. I hope that's still worth something.
If I were British, I'd be deeply concerned at this manipulation and hiding of the truth. For you now count for nothing, you no longer have a fair legal or political system.

Write to your MP (this system isn't available in my country and I would love it) and keep writing, post your comments online  and in local newspapers, but take charge, insist on being heard. Your freedoms are being taken away with every new scheme to protect these people, you are being lied to, manipulated and brainwashed.

Sermon over, but I've rarely been so furious. Rise up, good people of Britain, you've nothing to lose but your freedom.
Exactly, they filmed a reconstrucion of sorts before, but not a full, timed according to the statements version, featuring who did what and when.  Returning to Portugal to film what we anticipate is a full reconstruction of events would be a legal minefield for the McCs.  All potential repercussions to themselves will have been carefully examined and found very much wanting, which is a far more likely scenario than their "banning" the thing taking place in Portugal.  There seems to be nothing in the press which confirms that this is a police reconstruction in any way.  This is being done by Crimewatch, who will have asked for input from SY about the latest developments, nothing more and using actors will have been planned from the start, since that is what they invariably do.  The rest is pure, unadulterated spin, nothing more. IMO
Monty Heck

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by OpenMind 06.10.13 17:44

Have just read this news story on Yahoo,  comments are open and very very scathing.  Tides a'turnin  :fingerscrossed

Activity : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by cass7 06.10.13 17:51

wonder who the tapas friends will be that is thrown under a bus - and not in the sence of the word - or have they made new statements that the mcanns dont know about - anyone got a linky to yahoo comments please
cass7
cass7

Activity : 143

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 06.10.13 17:51

If crimewatch do a reconstruction, to get it absolutely right they have to work with the  statements from the mccanns and tapas 7 and all the others that were involved  that night, otherwise it will not work.
god, I hope they haven't just taken the mccanns word for want went on that night,
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.10.13 18:00

where can I find the Last Redwood's interview, about the Crimewatch?
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.10.13 18:17

By now, Tapas 7 must already have told the truth. Being under pressure of any police is not a party.
marconi

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 18:30

Ribisl wrote:
Cristobell wrote:I understand the y are appearing live on Crimewatch alongside the police. This won't be a cosy Lorraine chat or an interview where they can evade the questions.  They may even be asked to appeal directly to their daughter, something they really don't like doing.  I think it will be a pretty tense situation, and wouldn't miss it for the world!  Who knows, given the couple's 'close' relationship DCI Redwood, he may sit the other side of Gerry, so he too can clutch onto a thigh!
I don't believe for a moment that SY and the McCanns are that cosy with each other as their public statements suggest.

It's hard to imagine the real objective of this 'reconstruction' to be nothing other than to raise public interest in an age old story and has less to do with precise reenactment of what everyone did on the night of the 3rd, which in turn could explain why the location has little importance.

The McCann PR machine must be working overtime right now in a damage limitation exercise.
Would that be a 'limitation exercise' to redress the damage to the balance available in the McCanns' personal bank account FindMadeleine.com Limited fund which has been caused by ill-advised expenditure on litigation in the Portuguese courts? winkwink
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 06.10.13 18:35

marconi wrote:By now, Tapas 7 must already have told the truth. Being under pressure of any police is not a party.
Every day they remain at liberty is a party for the McCanns & their chums, marconi.  It must be like winning the lottery... oh, but hang on, they hit the jackpot with FindMadeleine.com Limited and they've certainly splashed the cash on fancy lawyers and flash hotels ever since.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 06.10.13 19:17

I can't think of the tension in which the McCanns are living now.  Fear, fear, fear.
I wonder how they will look when they show up on tv.
If they show up.spit coffee
marconi

Back to top Go down

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 6 Empty McCanns too upset for Madeleine telly abduction re-run

Post by sharonl 06.10.13 19:24

KATE and Gerry McCann were too upset to appear in a TV reconstruction of the night their daughter was snatched.

CRIMEWATCH RECONSTRUCTION - However, Kate and Gerry have banned the re-enactment of their daughter’s disappearance from  taking place in Portugal through fear of angering the country’s police. - Page 6 33947

By Tracey Kandohla/Published 6th October 2013

mcCanns, Madeleine, kate and gerry, portugal, new discovery, evidence, missing children, Madeleine McCann, The McCanns could not face a lookalike of Madeleine on a set [PA]

Harrowing scenes, including when the distraught mum found Madeleine was missing, will be played out by actors.

The couple turned down a request from Scotland Yard to be involved in the Crimewatch reconstruction as “it would be far too upsetting for them,” a family source revealed yesterday.

A three-year-old with a “striking” similarity to Madeleine will double for her in the programme a week tomorrow.

Kate and Gerry have also banned the re-enactment taking place in Portugal, where she vanished, through fear of angering the country’s police.

The couple, who have eight-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, asked for filming to take place in Spain.

A close source said: “More than anything in the world Kate and Gerry want to find out what happened to Madeleine.

“But they did not want to take part in the reconstruction and they were against it being filmed in Portugal.

“Even after six years it would have been emotionally and mentally draining for Kate and Gerry to face a lookalike of their daughter on set. Can you imagine it? It would be traumatic.”

But the McCanns will make a “significant” new TV appeal in light of “fresh, substantive” material unearthed as part of the Met Police’s review.

Heart consultant Gerry and former GP Kate, both 45, will appear live in the studio during the show. In a statement yesterday they said: “We are really hopeful that the forthcoming appeal will bring further new evidence which will take us a step closer to finding Madeleine and to bringing those responsible for her abduction to justice.

“They did not want to take part in the reconstruction and they were against it being filmed in Portugal”
A source
“We are greatly encouraged by new information coming to light with pieces of the jigsaw fitting together.”

Madeleine was days from her fourth birthday when she vanished from her bedroom while her parents dined with friends in a nearby tapas restaurant in the Algarve’s Praia da Luz in May 2007.

Police are investigating theories that the blonde-haired girl was snatched by a paedophile ring or abducted by a burglar.

Senior investigating officer Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood said: “We now believe we have the most complete picture to date of the events surrounding her disappearance.

“We are now making targeted and new appeals for help from the public. There are people who hold the key to Madeleine’s disappearance.”

Crimewatch editor Joe Mather said: “We’re very hopeful that this major reconstruction, along with the substantial new lines of inquiry, will prompt viewers with vital information to get in touch with the officers in the ­studio on the night of the programme.”

Scotland Yard officers agreed on the Crimewatch format with TV producers.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 06.10.13 19:25

cass7 wrote:wonder who the tapas friends will be that is thrown under a bus - and not in the sence of the word - or have they made new statements that the mcanns dont know about - anyone got a linky to yahoo comments please
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/mccanns-greatly-encouraged-leads-011651287.html#ehCGkni

Now up to 863 comments!  It may take while to upload.  You have to scroll to the bottom of the page past the main article and rubbish at the end.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top