The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SY New Theory - Burglars  Mm11

SY New Theory - Burglars  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

SY New Theory - Burglars  Mm11

SY New Theory - Burglars  Regist10

SY New Theory - Burglars

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SY New Theory - Burglars  Empty SY New Theory - Burglars

Post by suzyjohnson 05.10.13 6:57

The Daily Mail is reporting that the 'new theory' is that MM disturbed burglars in the apartment who subsequently took her with them.

Is it at all likely that a team of burglars would take a child with them? Well, no. If they had woken her up they would have been as far away from the apartment, and her, in record time.

How does this 'new theory' explain any of the following?

1) Her father saw her asleep at 9.10pm. There was no sign of burglars in the apartment at this time. No open window for example. If GM had disturbed anyone, they were hardly likely to wake up a child, who would be very distressed, only to sedate her again (do burglars usually carry sedatives around with them?) in order to carry her from the apartment. 

2) Who was the man seen by JT at 9.15pm carrying a child? Why has he not come forward to speak to police? He could not have been one of the burglars, there wasn't time after GM's check, for MM to have woken up and disturbed burglars who then decided to sedate her and carry her along the road past JT at 9.15pm.   

3) Who was the man seen by the Smith family at 9.50pm? Why has he not already spoken to police if he was not connected to MM's disappearance? Or are we to assume that one of the burglars was carrying MM towards the beach? That makes no sense at all.

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

SY New Theory - Burglars  Empty Re: SY New Theory - Burglars

Post by tigger 05.10.13 7:14

They were warned about a spate of burglaries, I think the MW info on this seems to have been whooshed. Mrs. Fenn was burgled just a week or so prior to 28/4 . MW warned new arrivals about this. The reasons for whooshing this information are probably:

A) leaving doors open with mobile phones, passport etc. inside, not to mention children would not get a lot of believers if you've been warned about burglaries.
B) the abduction - the group being targeted by both paedophiles and burglars might be a bit too much, even for the Sun -- so abduction could not take place.

Yet there must be guests who do remember having been warned by MW around that time. Iirc the warning/advice was also given to guests in printed form.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 05.10.13 7:21

There are people out there who will actually believe this story,Poor Madeleine
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.10.13 7:48

Burglars who steal nothing of value ?
Luckily the comments so far show what he thinking public actually thingks
Before they are whooshed

Why would burglars make their situation worse by kidnapping a child? They'd shut her up, possibly permanently, but they wouldn't take her away.

I don't understand how all these new revelations can keep coming to light. different people have been all over this like a rash.

And this is why parents are warned not to leave their child unattended...imagine if Maddy did wake up while burglars were there...it makes your blood run cold, as do other potential scenarios. I hope they find Maddy alive and well.

I was only young when this happened, but now I'm married with two children, one of them a 3 yr old girl, it just makes me feel sick to the pit of my stomach when I imagine how her parents must feel. It's just unimaginable. I hope one day soon she's found safe and well.

This story makes so much sense
ReplyNew11833Click to rate
Report comment
harriet, toronto, Canada, 3 hours ago
Burglars do not steal children, these parents must be going through hell still waiting for answers after all these years.

Sadly, whenever this case reappears, my reaction is always the same. The bare truth (and for the parents probably the unbearable truth) is, that had they not left the children alone that evening, Maddie would be safe with her family.

What rubbish! So they take the child and put everything else they were going to steal back? Why?

I do not want to sound heartless, as I do understand their grieve and I pity their fate, but what makes Maddie's case so more special than those unreported (I guess I gave the answer). How many children, or people, in general could have been saved, or cases solved, if the money was being spend differently?

It'll be aliens abducted her next...

The burglaries ¿ thought to be the work of a ¿team¿ of thieves ¿ happened in the months leading up to Madeleine¿s disappearance from the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz in May 2007. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And no one thought to warn holiday makers to be extra careful. Of course not, it's all about money.

I feel really sorry for the McCanns and especially for Maddie. But I find this line of inquiry very strange. Why was these break-ins not mentioned earlier in the investigations? Why would thieves panic when a 3yr old woke up especially as she would be too young to identify them and why would they want to steal her. I hope they do find her but I find this scenario of events very hard to believe

Please stop making the machinations of a particular story headlines. You do this with Diana as well. Stop, and report some decent news instead.

I don't do god and all of that rubbish, but I take a step back and pray that the McCanns find their little girl alive and well.
Imagine, just for a second, that they find her fit and well...

For the sake of her parents I hope these new investigations find out the truth. It must be like living in a nightmare for them. Truly heartbreaking

Nothing to see here people. Move on.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16587

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 05.10.13 8:00

Besides, the portable ones were Sean and particularly Amelie.

May we also include the 'dry run' on the 2nd? Burglars who walk in, say 'Wow, this is an easy place to rob, let' s come back tomorrow...'

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.10.13 8:31

tigger wrote:Besides, the portable ones were Sean and particularly Amelie.

May we also include the 'dry run' on the 2nd? Burglars who walk in, say 'Wow, this is an easy place to rob, let' s come back tomorrow...'
Exactly Tigger and as these burglars had been operating in the area for months, how many other children did they take?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 05.10.13 8:32

Trust the Fail to rehash old news nail the scoop of the century big grin  Here's the exclusive:

"Our award winning reporter, Chaz Dickens, reveals today that burglars jemmied open the shutters of Apartment 5A without making any noise or leaving any marks and stole 3 year old Madeleine McCann from her bed while considerately leaving her parents' more prized valuables untouched.  

For the past 6+ years Madeleine has lived happily with a group of other stolen children in the care of a certain Mr Fagin who, once she become too big to climb up chimneys slip through narrow openings, trained her in the art of dipping picking pockets. 

However, having had a falling out with Mr Fagin, Madeleine took herself off to live with Mr Bill Sikes, his girlfriend Nancy, and his dog Bull's Eye, on Jacob's Island in Docklands."
                                                         ..........................

STOP PRESS: Don't miss the Fail on Sunday when alcoholic legendary features writer, Lunchtime O'Booze, reveals that the burglars who stole Maddie are Roma gypsies and she can be found living with them al fresco on a grassy verge in Park Lane.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.13 8:45

tigger wrote:Besides, the portable ones were Sean and particularly Amelie.

May we also include the 'dry run' on the 2nd? Burglars who walk in, say 'Wow, this is an easy place to rob, let's come back tomorrow...'
big grin 

According to Eddie and Keela the burglars took a corpse and left behind the "valuables".  Doh!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.10.13 9:10

I love the juxtaposition of Maddie Woke up - and Tanner's sleeping child, and the comatose twins.

TANNER WAS LYING ? Surely not.
But if not, then Maddie was dead.
In which case the entire farce has been a fraud.

You read it in the Mail first.
Come on Clarrie - say something .
Of all the stories this is surely the most ludicrous.

But lurking behind it is that comment
However, officers are now able to create a log showing calls being made at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.
Asked if this move could be key to the investigation, Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, the senior investigating officer, said: ‘It could be.
SY know, because they have been told, that the Mccanns deleted their calls, and they have a detailed analysis of what those calls reveal.

I have a dream . . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.10.13 9:17

Blimey even MWT thinks its daft...............

Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas 36m
Was Madeleine abducted by burglars she disturbed at holiday flat? NO burglars don't abduct children- who then vanish http://flip.it/49pAS
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.10.13 9:33

I can't believe I have logged in here and read this. Somewhere else is reporting a break-in gone wrong and a disturbed Maddie taken. On record , no signs of a break-in.

What a crock.

SY have not leaked this nonsense have they? This is the media gone mad?  I can't believe Redwood will be on tv in a week or so saying this.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by Trainer 05.10.13 9:33

So these burglars were disturbed by a 4 year old and they thought ....don't nick stuff don't just leg it and get away but let's steal the child who would at this point be screaming and shouting. The standard of reporting is getting worse and I never thought it go much lower
Trainer
Trainer

Activity : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.10.13 9:46

candyfloss wrote:Blimey even MWT thinks its daft...............

Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas 36m
Was Madeleine abducted by burglars she disturbed at holiday flat? NO burglars don't abduct children- who then vanish http://flip.it/49pAS
Why on earth would a burglar, who was clearly content to leave with NOTHING OF VALUE [ stated by a family member iirc],  not simply leg it to the waiting car and leave the child crying, for someone nearby to be alerted to it eventually?

No noise from Maddie, a burglar would have had time to take at least one thing of value imo, and if there was so much noise a quick exit was needed, so quick valuables had to be left behind, why did no one in a nearby apartment hear any disturbance?

Such as the couple above who did not hear or see anything strange at the time Maddie was allegedly taken.

What happened to the soothing couple?  Will SY mention them?
This is getting beyond ludicrous.

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.10.13 9:51

Trainer wrote:So these burglars were disturbed by a 4 year old and they thought ....don't nick stuff don't just leg it and get away but let's steal the child who would at this point be screaming and shouting. The standard of reporting is getting worse and I never thought it go much lower
  But she was not screaming and shouting.......she was being carried, silent, across a man's arms.

Kate has said numerous times and it is in her book of truth, that she believes that this was Maddie being carried away. That Jane Tanner saw her daughter.

So the burglar who went in to steal objects, had cleverly taken with him something to sedate a child. Just in case a live wire woke up.

And he was a very quick burglar, getting in, out and in the meantime getting a presumably terrified and noisy child to go to sleep.

Maybe he told her a story, a very quick one.

All this in how many minutes ?

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by ProfessorPPlum 05.10.13 9:52

Anything to sell more papers, get more clicks. This IMO has never been about a grand conspiracy just about making more money. The money in this story is the constant. PeterMac I'm with you. The reason that SY has spent £5m is because they want to put some people in jail for causing the death of an innocent kiddie. Unfortunately they have to wade through this feeding frenzy to do it. However we might judge the individuals involved in Grange, can any of us imagine all of them willfully wanting to cover up the truth of what happened to a defenseless, innocent child? I don't think so,

Activity : 425

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.13 9:53

I believe the McCann and their cronies are out to WRECK PDL as a resort.

I'm surprised there is anyone still living there...........NOW!

The place is, according to McCann PI's 'crawling with paedo's'.

If a paedos don't get ya, the gangs of burgulars will!

Who'd book a holiday to THAT place next year?

All this shite from McCanns!

All desperately trying to RETROFIT, with the unbridled help and expertise of the UK's TOP Police Force!

Well the Met Comm, BHH, is a Fund raiser for McCanns, isn't he?

The McCanns won't rest until PDL is 'destroyed', imo.

WHY the Fcuk aren't Mark Warner standing up for their business?

And didn't K Gobshite say "'we left the kids ALONE, every night, because it was such a 'family, oriented, friendly resort"!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 05.10.13 9:58

Burglars enter
Father - who is in the road outside hears nothing
Jez Wilkins - who is in the road outside hears nothing

Maddy wakes and screams
Twins - who are in the same room hear nothing

Maddy is sedated

Burglars exit
Wilkins - who is in the road outside hears nothing
Tanner - who is in the road outside hears nothing

Burglar carries Maddy across road in front of father and Wilkins and Tanner
O F F S ! ! !

And this is achieved within ONE minute and TWENTY seconds.
Yes, it is all falling into place. I can just picture it.  

Do these people really believe that the entire world has an IQ as low as theirs ?

NO.
This is so clearly planted nonsense, that I have a sudden rush of hope that the eyes of the public are being deliberately diverted,
and that the the cryptic messages about SY having ALL the phone information is designed to flush someone out.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.13 10:07

PM:

IF SY has all the phone traffic then, by deduction, they MUST HAVE all the McCanns and their friends 'phone calls from BEFORE the 3rd and AFTER.

Or do they only have EVERYBODY'S phone calls from PDL but conveinently, can't FIND a single peep phone record from a single T9, to each other and their calls to the UK to impress/stress to relatives that Madeleine WAS 'abducted'?

Well, all their phone calls 'conversations and who they rang, and when' are in their ROGS!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 05.10.13 10:09

And nothing was stolen, and the burglar being of tidy disposition straightened the bed. What I cannot understand is that JT didn't comment that as well as carrying a child across his outstretched arms he hadn't got a sack over his shoulder with SWAG written on it nah can't have been a burglar then.

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 05.10.13 10:11

We have a filmed reconstruction and it will be very interesting hearing about a burglary gone wrong, Maddie " she would never go with a stranger" McCann having made at least some noise before being sent to sleep, and at the same time seeing on film Gerry and Jez, Jane and the sleeping twins.

And where do the jemmied shutters and whooshing curtains fit in to this theory?

eta  for Nina......

SY New Theory - Burglars  Burglar

unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 05.10.13 10:13

I'm confused about this report, are they trying to say that the McCanns are burglars as well? Surely a burglar would have watched the apartment on the night before and seen the checks made on the children? How did this group of burglars know that there would not be a babysitter? Did the McCanns find that the burglar was in their flat murdering maddie and then murder him? Strange things do happen but at least this would answer the reason behind the jemmied open shutters.
shark shark 
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 05.10.13 10:15

jeanmonroe wrote:PM:

IF SY has all the phone traffic then, by deduction, they MUST HAVE all the McCanns and their friends 'phone calls from BEFORE the 3rd and AFTER.

Or do they only have EVERYBODY'S phone calls from PDL but conveinently, can't FIND a single peep phone record from a single T9, to each other and their calls to the UK to impress/stress to relatives that Madeleine WAS 'abducted'?

Well, all their phone calls 'conversations and who they rang, and when' are in their ROGS!
clapping clapping 

@PM O F F S - clapping 
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 05.10.13 10:18

Woburn_exile wrote:I'm confused about this report, are they trying to say that the McCanns are burglars as well? Surely a burglar would have watched the apartment on the night before and seen the checks made on the children? How did this group of burglars know that there would not be a babysitter? Did the McCanns find that the burglar was in their flat murdering maddie and then murder him? Strange things do happen but at least this would answer the reason behind the jemmied open shutters.
shark shark 
That would be the 'jemmied' shutters that John Hill, resort Manager, and the POLICE said had NOT been'jemmied or tampered with or forced or smashed' within MINUTES of inspecting them!

The McCanns and T7 and SY are desperately trying to BACK SLIDE, RETROFIT, to 'fit the crime'!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 05.10.13 10:19

russiandoll wrote:I can't believe I have logged in here and read this. Somewhere else is reporting a break-in gone wrong and a disturbed Maddie taken. On record , no signs of a break-in.

What a crock.

SY have not leaked this nonsense have they? This is the media gone mad?  I can't believe Redwood will be on tv in a week or so saying this.
Doll you are forgetting the JEMMIED SHUTTERS. Philomena said so. This explains the door slamming and the open window. Who else did this if not burglars?
spin spin 
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 05.10.13 10:20

suzyjohnson wrote:The Daily Mail is reporting that the 'new theory' is that MM disturbed burglars in the apartment who subsequently took her with them.

Is it at all likely that a team of burglars would take a child with them? Well, no. If they had woken her up they would have been as far away from the apartment, and her, in record time.

Agreed

How does this 'new theory' explain any of the following?

1) Her father saw her asleep at 9.10pm. There was no sign of burglars in the apartment at this time.

But Gerry McCann says that the abductor(s) may have been hiding somewhere in the apartment on his visit at 9.05pm

No open window for example.

Must have walked through then patio door or used a key to get in the front door

If GM had disturbed anyone, they were hardly likely to wake up a child, who would be very distressed, only to sedate her again (do burglars usually carry sedatives around with them?) in order to carry her from the apartment. 

If she was crying, the burglar would have to put his hand over her mouth and either (A) manoeuvre her out of the bedroom window with his hand over her mouth OR open the shutters and the window as a 'red herring' and then walk out of the patio door or front door, all of the time dealing with a struggling, sacreaming child. Plus we still have to explain the cadaver odour

2) Who was the man seen by JT at 9.15pm carrying a child? Why has he not come forward to speak to police? He could not have been one of the burglars, there wasn't time after GM's check, for MM to have woken up and disturbed burglars who then decided to sedate her and carry her along the road past JT at 9.15pm.   

It might have been a woman, said the McCanns' chief private investigator for over 4 years, Dave Edgar

3) Who was the man seen by the Smith family at 9.50pm?

In her book, Kate McCann says - see pages 370-372 that this is probably the same person seen by Jane Tanner

Why has he not already spoken to police if he was not connected to MM's disappearance? Or are we to assume that one of the burglars was carrying MM towards the beach? That makes no sense at all.

There are some doubts about whether Martin Smith's statement is the truth
The Daily Mail report:

My comments in bold

Maddie abducted by burglars she disturbed at holiday flat? Scotland Yard probes new theory as McCanns prepare to make 'significant' TV appeal

by Stephen Wright PUBLISHED:01:40, 5 October 2013| UPDATED:01:42, 5 October 2013

[PICTURE: Abducted by burglars? Scotland Yard is looking into claims that Madeleine McCann was snatched during a break-in at her Portuguese holiday apartment]

Madeleine McCann may have been abducted after disturbing burglars in her family’s holiday apartment, Scotland Yard believes.

Are we to deduce that this is a deliberate leak by Scotland Yard? If so, can we not conclude beyond all reasonable argument that the SY Review is a hoax?

Detectives think her disappearance could be linked to a series of break-ins at the Portuguese resort from which she vanished, the Daily Mail can reveal.

The burglaries – thought to be the work of a ‘team’ of thieves – happened in the months leading up to Madeleine’s disappearance from the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz in May 2007.

One theory – now being taken seriously by British police

Really? Honestly? Are you sure?

– is that burglars panicked after Madeleine awoke from her sleep.

Sources in the Algarve – where the authorities are working closely with Scotland Yard – confirmed yesterday that detectives are investigating a series of thefts from the Ocean Club and elsewhere in Praia da Luz.

One local source said: ‘It is a very serious line of inquiry.’

Not just serious, then, VERY serious.

The break-ins came to light during the Metropolitan Police’s two year long, £5million review of Madeleine’s abduction.

So it's been worth the five million quid, then

Details of the new theory

Six years later?

emerged as Kate and Gerry McCann prepare to make a ‘significant’ new TV appeal in light of ‘fresh, substantive’ material unearthed as part of the Met’s review.

On Thursday, Yard chiefs revealed detectives are trawling through a vast log of mobile phone traffic identified in Praia da Luz at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.

In a process detectives say could be key to discovering what happened to the then three-year-old, any person who was present in the town on or around May 3 2007 could receive a phone call from the Metropolitan Police.

The McCanns will appear live in the studio during an episode of BBC Crimewatch on Monday next week, which will also feature a reconstruction.

It is understood police are anxious to hear from any other holidaymakers who might have been a burglary victim in Praia da Luz prior to Madeleine’s disappearance.
Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley, of the Metropolitan Police, described the programme’s content as ‘substantially different’. ‘It’s not just a bland ‘can you help us’ appeal, there is some different material and a different understanding to be presented,’ he said.

[PICTURE: Madeleine's parents pain at losing her was 'multiplied 100 times' by police chief's book, court hears as her father expresses disappointment he couldn't give evidence]

The comments of Mr Rowley, who as chief constable of Surrey oversaw the successful re-investigation into the abduction and murder of schoolgirl Milly Dowler, prompted fevered speculation.

Well-placed sources in Portugal dismissed local reports that police believe a local paedophile gang was responsible.

Hmmm, which sources, if any, can we trust?

[PICTURE: Mystery: Portuguese police at the apartment in Praia da Luz in 2007 from where Madeleine went missing on May 3 of that year]

Instead, they revealed, British detectives are focusing their inquiries on a series of break-ins at Algarve resorts.

It was not clear yesterday whether the McCann’s holiday apartment, by a public road, had been previously targeted by burglars.

But police are continuing to look at a large but ‘manageable’ list of phone numbers identified as being in Praia da Luz.

A ‘significant’ number have not yet been attributed to anyone. However, officers are now able to create a log showing calls being made at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11192

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top