The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

2nd October -  Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE*  Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th - Page 7 Mm11

2nd October -  Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE*  Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th - Page 7 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

2nd October -  Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE*  Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th - Page 7 Mm11

2nd October -  Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE*  Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th - Page 7 Regist10

2nd October - Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE* Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2nd October -  Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE*  Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th - Page 7 Empty Re: 2nd October - Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE* Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th

Post by Guest 02.10.13 23:37

worriedmum wrote:This is the link at about 2.27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N47AUYhD4Dg

Kate laughs afterwards
I've been looking at this link [which is a quite some more than the whoos-clunck bit frequently re-visited here, elsewhere and on youtube] since a very long time and with great interest, I must say. Bearing in mind that she's on camera, BUT being interviewed by a very close friend, I think everything she says and the way she says and the way she thinks it, can be taken literally: she's not "on" anything - this is a the REAL Kate speaking ... Which doesn't make it less upsetting ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

2nd October -  Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE*  Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th - Page 7 Empty full english

Post by juliet 02.10.13 23:46

Thank you so much for link worried mum. Kate finds it all very funny doesn't she. Now Trish is not choking with amazement over her breakfast but trying to say that more than a year later trauma set in because of the book?
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

2nd October -  Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE*  Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th - Page 7 Empty Re: 2nd October - Libel trial reports and discussion *UPDATE* Gerry McCann unable to testify, must wait for Judge decision by 10th

Post by ultimaThule 02.10.13 23:49

marconi wrote:
ShuBob wrote:Jerry Lawton's tweets copied from mccann

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton
2:21 PM - 2 Oct 13
Gerry's sister: "It's very hard to turn round opinion about them that has been so widely spread" #McCann

Gerry told in several interviews that the vast majority of the people were in their favor and that a few internet
comments were made against them.
If it is true, why did Trish made such a stupid statement? She stated it on the present tense, "it is very hard" which means that it is still going on.
Even after the arguido status was lifted?
Imo
Opinions can't be 'widely spread' like marmalade on toast - they're made up of value judgements which are uniquely personal to each of us and, as such, can be formed instantly or over a period of time.

Gerry speaks as if he's a participant in a popularity contest.  It's not a question of people being 'in their favour' - it's a question of whether the public at large believe he and/or his wife are complicit in the disappearance of their eldest daughter, Madeleine McCann.

FWIW I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't harbour suspicions about the McCanns' involvement in their daughter's disappearance and, for the most part, these suspicions have been aroused either directly or indirectly by Gerry and Kate's actual words and deeds  rather than perusal of the media.

I don't presume to know what internet sites Gerry visits but it would seem he hasn't viewed any that are in my computer history.

Despite what appear to be valiant efforts on the part of the British press and tv to convince a doubting public that Kate and Gerry are/were innocents abroad, so to speak, any attempt by the McCanns' to turn the tide of collective public opinion around would seem to have a parallel with a certain King Canute's experiment some centuries ago.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold 02.10.13 23:52

Newintown wrote:
Woofer wrote:
Newintown wrote:Everytime I try to access the comments on the McCanns story on the DM website my computer keeps crashing, I can read the first 2 comments but then my computer goes into meltdown, but it doesn't happen when I read the comments on the other stories.  Has anyone else noticed that?
Newintown - same thing happens to me - only see 2 comments and computer crashes.
Thanks for that.  Perhaps our computers have become allergic to any nonsense DM stories and are refusing to let us read any postings sympathising with the McCanns although the first 2 posts looked promising.  It would have been nice to have been able to read the rest of them.  big grin
My computer isn't allergic to the nonsense - here are the comments on the DM page.

tomjones, London, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
The case is tragic, but you have to follow the evidence, And if some of that points towards the parents, it has to be investigated, not suppressed.
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
jdf, nice france, 5 hours ago
Whatever the fate of the child,one must feel sorry for her but the publicity -generating parents make me ill-at-ease. Sad to say it has the hall-marks of a soap opera----Sorry
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
Neil Waterhouse, Basingstoke, 5 hours ago
Alan Pike is NOT a psychologist he is a paid grief counsellor who "touched on" psychology as part of his training. Even the judge asked him about his qualifications....try harder DM.
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
Dags, Accrington, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Leaving them alone should multiply the pain 1000's of times, or does suing people take the pain away?
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
Just how did school mates of 8 year old Sean and Amelie read a book published in Portuguese, and a TV documentary shown in Portugal???
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
mo, carlisle, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
I really don't see the point in this trial at all, as the book is available free to download online. The crime report is also available to read as the 'Madeleine McCann files', as, if a crime in Portugal is unsolved they have to publish the report, that's their law, which is why the investigation has to be a thorough one because they know the results will be published for all to read. If the McCanns want to prevent that one from being published, they will have to change the law in Portugal to do it. (I wonder if you will allow this comment?).
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
Luella, West Yorkshire, 7 hours ago
Gerry is right. I hope and pray one day soon, Madeleine is back with her family.
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
Quiche Lorraine, in the kitchen, Switzerland, 7 hours ago
It saddens me that this legal case is being funded by donations from the maddie trust. People donated for genuine reasons, not to play legal bingo with awards then being made directly to the parents for "hurt feelings".
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
kat, birmingham, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
i can't believe it's been over 6 years, poor girl and family.. i think suing for this amount of money is only justifiable if they use it towards the search for her. i really hope they find her, safe and healthy..
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
Mark, Huddersfield, 8 hours ago
Greed.
Reply New

Click to rate

The

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2441552/Madeleines-parents-pain-losing-multiplied-100-times-police-chiefs-book-court-hears-father-expresses-disappointment-evidence.html#ixzz2gbj339T8 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Penfold

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by juliet 02.10.13 23:53

What is astonishing is that Kate is so relaxed - even amused - during the conversation. Yet she knew she was being filmed!! There is no stress or anxiety let alone anguish.
juliet
juliet

Activity : 609

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 03.10.13 0:08

Penfold wrote:
Newintown wrote:
Woofer wrote:
Newintown wrote:Everytime I try to access the comments on the McCanns story on the DM website my computer keeps crashing, I can read the first 2 comments but then my computer goes into meltdown, but it doesn't happen when I read the comments on the other stories.  Has anyone else noticed that?
Newintown - same thing happens to me - only see 2 comments and computer crashes.
Thanks for that.  Perhaps our computers have become allergic to any nonsense DM stories and are refusing to let us read any postings sympathising with the McCanns although the first 2 posts looked promising.  It would have been nice to have been able to read the rest of them.  big grin
My computer isn't allergic to the nonsense - here are the comments on the DM page.

tomjones, London, United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
The case is tragic, but you have to follow the evidence, And if some of that points towards the parents, it has to be investigated, not suppressed.
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
jdf, nice france, 5 hours ago
Whatever the fate of the child,one must feel sorry for her but the publicity -generating parents make me ill-at-ease. Sad to say it has the hall-marks of a soap opera----Sorry
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
Alan Pike is NOT a psychologist he is a paid grief counsellor who "touched on" psychology as part of his training. Even the judge asked him about his qualifications....try harder DM.
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
Dags, Accrington, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
Leaving them alone should multiply the pain 1000's of times, or does suing people take the pain away?
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
Just how did school mates of 8 year old Sean and Amelie read a book published in Portuguese, and a TV documentary shown in Portugal???
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
mo, carlisle, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
I really don't see the point in this trial at all, as the book is available free to download online. The crime report is also available to read as the 'Madeleine McCann files', as, if a crime in Portugal is unsolved they have to publish the report, that's their law, which is why the investigation has to be a thorough one because they know the results will be published for all to read. If the McCanns want to prevent that one from being published, they will have to change the law in Portugal to do it. (I wonder if you will allow this comment?).
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
Luella, West Yorkshire, 7 hours ago
Gerry is right. I hope and pray one day soon, Madeleine is back with her family.
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
Quiche Lorraine, in the kitchen, Switzerland, 7 hours ago
It saddens me that this legal case is being funded by donations from the maddie trust. People donated for genuine reasons, not to play legal bingo with awards then being made directly to the parents for "hurt feelings".
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
kat, birmingham, United Kingdom, 7 hours ago
i can't believe it's been over 6 years, poor girl and family.. i think suing for this amount of money is only justifiable if they use it towards the search for her. i really hope they find her, safe and healthy..
Reply New

Click to rate

Report comment
Mark, Huddersfield, 8 hours ago
Greed.
Reply New

Click to rate

The

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2441552/Madeleines-parents-pain-losing-multiplied-100-times-police-chiefs-book-court-hears-father-expresses-disappointment-evidence.html#ixzz2gbj339T8 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Thank you Penfold for taking the time to post those comments.  Things are looking up, only 2 comments in favour of the McCanns, the others are all from sensible people who have obviously done their homework with regard to the McCanns.

I did smile at one poster's name "Quiche Lorraine" from Switzerland.  Obviously someone with a sense of humour.  yes

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold 03.10.13 0:16

You're very welcome -wish I could have done something about the format tho' .
Penfold

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 03.10.13 0:20

Kate laughs afterwards
"You know, it's not about us, you know, we were bobbing back and forwards, several times an hour to see the kids, so, you know, it's not about us, you know... I think the problem is it's this predator basically, who has been watching us, which gives you the shivers anyway, and broken into the apartment and taken Madeline out of the bed."

Plenty of 'you knows' in that one sentence, as always with the McCann's and their Tapas buddies.

They weren't 'bobbing back and forwards SEVERAL times and hour' and if that was really true they would barely have time to sit at the table and drink!

'I think the problem is the predator basically' is a very odd thing to say!! If there really was a 'predator', which there was not, the you wouldnt just 'think' the 'problem' is the 'predator' but you would KNOW it was a predator!

Also, a child going missing isn't a 'problem' it's a CATASTROPHE!!!

They are both full of crap, you can see they are lying when they talk about it, it could not be any more obvious! Who do they think they are trying to fool?!

I seriously hope Dr. Amaral plays the cadaver dogs trump card, let's see them give a come back to that in court! 

Team McCann, the net is closing in on you....

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 03.10.13 0:27

Kate laughs afterwards
4:53 Gerry is wearing surgical gloves whilst packing the car?! What is that about?!

Why on earth would you wear surgical gloves to pack a car?

sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 03.10.13 0:34

sonic72 wrote:

Kate laughs afterwards
4:53 Gerry is wearing surgical gloves whilst packing the car?! What is that about?!

Why on earth would you wear surgical gloves to pack a car?
Yes I first noticed this a long time ago on MM but was unable to convince anyone that it was actually a surgical glove. I think its only on his right hand. Maybe he cut himself? But what is even more intriguing is this - Why would anyone film Gerry packing the boot of what I presume is the Scenic? If I was filming anyone on a sunny day in PdL it certainly would be this scenario.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 03.10.13 0:35

Châtelaine wrote:

Kate laughs afterwards
I've been looking at this link [which is a quite some more than the whoos-clunck bit frequently re-visited here, elsewhere and on youtube] since a very long time and with great interest, I must say. Bearing in mind that she's on camera, BUT being interviewed by a very close friend, I think everything she says and the way she says and the way she thinks it, can be taken literally: she's not "on" anything - this is a the REAL Kate speaking ... Which doesn't make it less upsetting ...
I find it incredible that this is the 'REAL Kate' speaking in August 2007 mere weeks after the alleged abduction of her 3 year old daughter by a paedophile 'predator'. 

If it were my little girl who had disappeared in such circumstances, I imagine I'd be incoherent with grief for considerably longer than a couple of months and the only way I might be able to string two words together would be with the help of serious meds.

Kate, on the other hand, appears perfectly groomed and entirely luicid after Madeleine's her recent ordeal.  

Is this footage unreal or surreal?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 03.10.13 0:39

One of the thing's that stuck in my mind about this case, was the interview with Susan Healy, shortly after Madeleines disappearance. To my eyes, she seemed angry at her daughter, for leaving those children alone and unprotected.

Compare the reaction of kate's own mother, to all of the “supporters'” of the mccanns and their, unquestioning, loyalty towards them. Why the unquestioning loyalty from wealthy people, who did not even know them, when kates own mother seemed upset by her action's?

Now, susan healy, the only person who was closely connected to the mccanns  at that time, who seemed to question their action's ,  is going to give evidence, in support of them?

Why are all those wealthy supporters not there to give their evidence also? What did they see in the mccanns at the time, that susan healy did not?

It just does not make sense.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by marconi 03.10.13 0:56

The British media are very happy that they can publish about the truth, without being sued. They are just telling about the hearing. And they tell it over and over again.
what a mess, McCanns. It gets worser and worser every hour.
We still did not arrive at the Yard issue.

I wonder if that jornalist made up those "coming days",just to schock Gerry.big grin 

IMO
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 03.10.13 1:16

"But what is even more intriguing is this - Why would anyone film Gerry packing the boot of what I presume is the Scenic? If I was filming anyone on a sunny day in PdL it certainly would be this scenario."

But it didn't show what was underneath the posters!

In the spare wheel compartment UNDERNEATH the removable 'floor' the posters were piled up on.

And i might be wrong, but it was there, in the spare wheel location, that the PJ found 'something' (blood?)
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 03.10.13 1:21

marconi, I do not understand why you would put a laughing face at the end of your post. 

I see nothing to laugh about, in this case.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 03.10.13 2:15

jeanmonroe wrote:"But what is even more intriguing is this - Why would anyone film Gerry packing the boot of what I presume is the Scenic? If I was filming anyone on a sunny day in PdL it certainly would be this scenario."

In the spare wheel compartment UNDERNEATH the removable 'floor' the posters were piled up on.

And i might be wrong, but it was there, in the spare wheel location, that the PJ found 'something' (blood?)
You're not wrong, jeanmonroe - 'something' was indeed found by the PJ in the spare wheel compartment under the boot of the Scenic.

Everything about this particular footage of the McCanns, from Kate's tone of voice, general demeanour, and immaculate turn out, gives the impression that this is just another sunny day in the life of a couple unaffected by any tragedy who are enjoying an extended holiday abroad.

As we're told the McCanns 'invited' the camera into their home it's reasonable to assume they chose what would be filmed, from the balcony/verandah setting complete with views of the nearby lawless hills through to shots of Gerry sat in front of a computer and loading the the boot of their infamous rented car while wearing a surgical glove on his right hand.

It's as if they actively sought to capture on film moments that would be particularly meaningful to them. 

Bizarre is not the word for their behaviour, but it's the only one I can find that describes what I feel characterises the dynamic of the McCanns' marriage - and I've always been convinced that the key to understanding how and why Madeleine disappeared lies within Kate and Gerry's relationship with each other.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.10.13 2:30

candyfloss wrote:Oh dear, Look at this,

UK Justice Forum @Justice_forum 2m
#McCann lawyer, Isabel Duarte, launches tirade against our correspondent outside Palace of Justice in Lisbon earlier. pic.twitter.com/jquraWuvKI
What happened to boil her blood? Vanishing confidence?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 03.10.13 2:31

ultimaThule wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:"But what is even more intriguing is this - Why would anyone film Gerry packing the boot of what I presume is the Scenic? If I was filming anyone on a sunny day in PdL it certainly would be this scenario."

You're not wrong, jeanmonroe - 'something' was indeed found by the PJ in the spare wheel compartment under the boot of the Scenic.

Everything about this particular footage of the McCanns, from Kate's tone of voice, general demeanour, and immaculate turn out, gives the impression that this is just another sunny day in the life of a couple unaffected by any tragedy who are enjoying an extended holiday abroad.

As we're told the McCanns 'invited' the camera into their home it's reasonable to assume they chose what would be filmed, from the balcony/verandah setting complete with views of the nearby lawless hills through to shots of Gerry sat in front of a computer and loading the the boot of their infamous rented car while wearing a surgical glove on his right hand.

It's as if they actively sought to capture on film moments that would be particularly meaningful to them. 

Bizarre is not the word for their behaviour, but it's the only one I can find that describes what I feel characterises the dynamic of the McCanns' marriage - and I've always been convinced that the key to understanding how and why Madeleine disappeared lies within Kate and Gerry's relationship with each other.

An astute observation, not one to linger on though.

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.10.13 2:34

Tony Bennett wrote:

*Dictionary definition:  blun·der

/ˈbləndər/

noun

noun: blunder; plural noun: blunders

1. a stupid or careless mistake.

synonyms:

mistake,
error,
gaffe,
slip,
oversight,
faux pas,
misstep,
infelicity;
botch,
slip-up,
boo-boo,
blooper,
flub

"he shook his head at his blunder"

verb

verb: blunder; 
3rd person present: blunders; 
past tense: blundered; 
past participle: blundered; 
gerund or present participle: blundering

1. make a stupid or careless mistake; act or speak clumsily.

"the mayor and the City Council have blundered in an ill-advised campaign"

synonyms:

make a mistake,
err,
miscalculate,
bungle,
trip up,
be wrong;
slip up,
screw up,
blow it,
goof

"the government admitted it had blundered"
A f.....t........sardine muncher then according to the Mcdictionary? She IS a Portuguese after all albeit their lawyer.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.10.13 2:46

admin wrote:
maebee wrote:
Popcorn wrote:Can this really be true? That Gerry McCann's sister told the court that they both felt 100 times worse when Amaral's book was published than they did when they discovered Madeleine was missing? Is she really trying to help them? How does she imagine that kind of information makes her brother and sister-in-law come across?
Agreed Popcorn. If they were genuine, NOTHING could be anytimes worse, let alone a hundred times worse than when they discovered their daughter missing. NOTHING is worse than your missing toddler. NOTHING.
Thank you maebee clapping1
Felt 100x worst than when daughter was taken by paedo**** as alleged by them?

Predictably they will feel 1000x worst when they lost the case, hence their hands on the MONEY....

and probably another 1000 folds that when they'd to fork out MONEY for the legal fees for both sides.

Then, maybe they might truly experience the purgatory feeling of limbo between hell and heaven when they found they cant turn around their tatters reputation all of their own making.

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.10.13 2:56

ShuBob wrote:Jerry Lawton's tweets copied from mccann

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton
2:21 PM - 2 Oct 13
Gerry's sister: "It's very hard to turn round opinion about them that has been so widely spread" #McCann

Pinky was utterly useless then. They should FIRE him Pinky for failing to do an effective job!

What happened to their wide spread disinformation; the fawning mainstream and UK public adulation, resulting in all the MONEY donated to them ?

Didn't Gerry say only a very minority (on the internet presumably) who didn't believe them?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.10.13 3:00

admin wrote:
maebee wrote:
Popcorn wrote:Can this really be true? That Gerry McCann's sister told the court that they both felt 100 times worse when Amaral's book was published than they did when they discovered Madeleine was missing? Is she really trying to help them? How does she imagine that kind of information makes her brother and sister-in-law come across?
Agreed Popcorn. If they were genuine, NOTHING could be anytimes worse, let alone a hundred times worse than when they discovered their daughter missing. NOTHING is worse than your missing toddler. NOTHING.
Thank you maebee clapping1
This was the sister who on May 4th 2007 said "no valuables were taken".

So yes it all fits very well for this dysfunctional family.

All IMO of course.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 03.10.13 3:10

ultimaThule wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Kate laughs afterwards
I find it incredible that this is the 'REAL Kate' speaking in August 2007 mere weeks after the alleged abduction of her 3 year old daughter by a paedophile 'predator'. 

If it were my little girl who had disappeared in such circumstances, I imagine I'd be incoherent with grief for considerably longer than a couple of months and the only way I might be able to string two words together would be with the help of serious meds.

Kate, on the other hand, appears perfectly groomed and entirely luicid after Madeleine's her recent ordeal.  

I do agree it is the real Kate, but she is so uninhibited because she has been using something. At least alcohol, but I suspect something more.
It is unreal that "friends" had this go in the public. Any psychiatrist worth his money would have a field day with this.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.10.13 3:17

lj wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Kate laughs afterwards

I do agree it is the real Kate, but she is so uninhibited because she has been using something. At least alcohol, but I suspect something more.
It is unreal that "friends" had this go in the public. Any psychiatrist worth his money would have a field day with this.
Yeap, she looked doped up and was so far out like kite in sky!

How Jon Corner missed spotting Kate's psychedelic self is truly puzzling.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 03.10.13 4:16

aiyoyo wrote:
lj wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
Châtelaine wrote:

Kate laughs afterwards

Yeap, she looked doped up and was so far out like kite in sky!    

How Jon Corner missed spotting Kate's psychedelic self is truly puzzling.
Or even like "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds".   big grin 

(Sorry, I was a big Beatles' fan - showing my age now!)

Newintown
Newintown

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top