The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you?

Post by Sceptic on 01.10.13 16:23

Very interesting tweet that seems to have slipped under the radar 

@MeirionTweets: Kevin Richard Halligen if you're out there and back in blighty please get in touch with me #trafigura #mccann

Interesting in as far as i can tell @MeirionTweets is Meirion Jones from Newsnight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meirion_Jones

Sceptic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kevin Richard Halligan - where are you?

Post by ShuBob on 01.10.13 16:52

Thanks a lot Sceptic roses 

I found a following tweet from Meirion even more interesting:

Meirion Jones ‏@MeirionTweets wrote:@JillyCL As far as I know there are no charges just a rumoured civil action by the McCanns
https://twitter.com/MeirionTweets/status/384655514589622272

So despite Clarence Mitchell shouting from the rooftops that Halligen didn't defraud the fund but then saying he was pleased after Halligen's arrest was reported, it would appear (according to Meirion) they may have launched a civil action against him? I wonder what that's about as I doubt it's for fraud as that comes under criminal law as far as I know thinking

ShuBob

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.10.13 8:46

It is very interesting. Let's see if they have to pay all costs in Portugal hearing whether they then proceed with this rumoured civil action.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 02.10.13 12:11

@plebgate wrote:It is very interesting.    Let's see if they have to pay all costs in Portugal hearing whether they then proceed with this rumoured civil action.
Has he got any money left ? especially if has to pay others back (like if he get's sued by CRuck, etc.) to pay any compensation in a civil court to the McCs. Doubtful I would think, he'd already blown the larger amount of money, not on investing it carefully in property, but on high living in hotels, etc. titter 

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.10.13 12:23

@Sceptic wrote:Very interesting tweet that seems to have slipped under the radar 

@MeirionTweets: Kevin Richard Halligen if you're out there and back in blighty please get in touch with me #trafigura #mccann
Last heard of, Kevin Halligen a.k.a. Richard Halligen was back in Dublin in his home country of Ireland

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 02.10.13 12:54

Maybe Meirion would like to ask him what he and the McCanns talked about when Kevin was having 'cosy kitchen chats' with them at Rothley Manor.

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.10.13 13:02

@jeanmonroe wrote:Maybe Meirion would like to ask him what he and the McCanns talked about when Kevin was having 'cosy kitchen chats' with them at Rothley Manor.
"The proposal and overall strategy from Kevin Halligen's Oakley International were streets ahead of all the others we'd considered and the company came highly recommended...An independent consultant was also employed by the Fund to liaise with Oakley and oversee the work they were doing. The first and second phases of the contract ran fairly smoothly. Oakley had put in place systems to gather, collate, prioritise and follow up the information coming in as a result of appeals Gerry and I made around the first anniversary of Madeleine's abduction. There is little doubt at that stage that progress was being made...

- 'madeleine', by Dr Kate McCann, page 283

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.10.13 13:23

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Maybe Meirion would like to ask him what he and the McCanns talked about when Kevin was having 'cosy kitchen chats' with them at Rothley Manor.
"The proposal and overall strategy from Kevin Halligen's Oakley International were streets ahead of all the others we'd considered and the company came highly recommended...An independent consultant was also employed by the Fund to liaise with Oakley and oversee the work they were doing. The first and second phases of the contract ran fairly smoothly. Oakley had put in place systems to gather, collate, prioritise and follow up the information coming in as a result of appeals Gerry and I made around the first anniversary of Madeleine's abduction. There is little doubt at that stage that progress was being made...

Who was the independent consultant employed by the Fund to liaise with Oakley and oversee the work they were doing?

Where are the financial statistics for this independent consultant employed by the Fund in the 'transparent' accounts?

Gosh it does make ya wonder!
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 02.10.13 13:56

@aquila wrote:Who was the independent consultant employed by the Fund to liaise with Oakley and oversee the work they were doing?
Mitchell ?

PeterMac
Investigator

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.10.13 14:39

@PeterMac wrote:
@aquila wrote:Who was the independent consultant employed by the Fund to liaise with Oakley and oversee the work they were doing?
Mitchell ?
Only invoices and invoices alone will ever prove this. It's worth remembering that no-one seems to be 'employed' by the Fund, so it is a supplier we are looking at and a supplier must submit an invoice - even for pro bono work (if I've got that bit right) otherwise the McCanns are telling fibbies (heaven forbid - they'd live in purgatory if they did that).

The Fund didn't and doesn't actually 'employ' anyone as far as I'm aware (I could be wrong of course) just a heap of people/consultants/legal bods submitting invoices that have never been disclosed and a lot of blathering using the word 'employ'.

Oh dear, another bit of nonsense imo.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 02.10.13 14:55

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id405.html

A reminder of the review into the fund which showed that there were no paid employees.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.10.13 14:58

PRIVATE photos have already been leaked.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
:roll:

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by wallad on 04.05.17 5:09

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Came "highly recommended" by who? Halligen?
wallad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum