The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

A complete list of 883 problems caused by global warming. Allegedly.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A complete list of 883 problems caused by global warming. Allegedly.

Post by Tony Bennett on 30.09.13 10:56

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A complete list of 883 problems caused by global warming. Allegedly.

Post by jd on 30.09.13 12:09

I thought it was Global Cooling now!!!! I'm so confused grrrrr 

They are making it up as they go along. Why don't they explain to the population why are they spraying the skies everyday with aluminium and barium, this affects the global climate more than anything else

Global warming? No, actually we're cooling, claim scientists

There has been a 60 per cent increase in the amount of ocean covered with ice compared to this time last year, the equivalent of almost a million square miles.

A leaked report to the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) seen by the Mail on Sunday, has led some scientists to claim that the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century.
If correct, it would contradict computer forecasts of imminent catastrophic warming. The news comes several years after the BBC predicted that the arctic would be ice-free by 2013.

Despite the original forecasts, major climate research centres now accept that there has been a “pause” in global warming since 1997.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/climatechange/10294082/Global-warming-No-actually-were-cooling-claim-scientists.html

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A complete list of 883 problems caused by global warming. Allegedly.

Post by Angelique on 30.09.13 14:01

@jd wrote:I thought it was Global Cooling now!!!! I'm so confused grrrrr 

They are making it up as they go along. Why don't they explain to the population why are they spraying the skies everyday with aluminium and barium, this affects the global climate more than anything else

Global warming? No, actually we're cooling, claim scientists

There has been a 60 per cent increase in the amount of ocean covered with ice compared to this time last year, the equivalent of almost a million square miles.

A leaked report to the UN Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) seen by the Mail on Sunday, has led some scientists to claim that the world is heading for a period of cooling that will not end until the middle of this century.
If correct, it would contradict computer forecasts of imminent catastrophic warming. The news comes several years after the BBC predicted that the arctic would be ice-free by 2013.

Despite the original forecasts, major climate research centres now accept that there has been a “pause” in global warming since 1997.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/climatechange/10294082/Global-warming-No-actually-were-cooling-claim-scientists.html
jd thumbsup 

Too true.

I think  (and this is only my opinion from what I have read and it may change later) that they are doing "a McCann"! shock horror. They are reverting now that "change" is obvious to everyone, even though its from "spraying" without admitting it, so they can now call it global warming again.

Some the effects of the spraying will cause acute drops in temperature. Many places having two layers of frozen ice one day and 40 degrees the next. Extreme weather conditions, typhoons etc. In fact, in Cornwall we have had gales for the past two days. Most unusual.

So they now also have certain investigative sources pronounce that we are now cooling. 

IMO is obfuscation. 

Its because they have already started to try and change the effects of what they used to call global warming, but decided it was acceptable to call it climate change, they hijacked this from people who just believed in climate cycles.

Because the effects are there for everyone living on earth to see they can now say we must do something - hence permission to use aerosol sprays.

I hope I have explained it properly.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum