The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Mm11

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Regist10

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.09.13 12:58

" I hope for their sakes that karma doesn't decide to put them in the position of having to stop tweeting for 30 seconds to attend to an ill relative of theirs."
_______________________________________________

Does self obsessed McCann cyber 'monitor' MW have any 'friends'?
big grin big grin big grin

Perhaps the twitterers actually believe that the McCanns are 'relatives' of them.

And who knows? They might well be!
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.09.13 13:01

candyfloss wrote:This from 1st September 2013, just 4 weeks ago in Sunday Express.............

Isabel Duarte, the McCanns' lawyer in Lisbon, said: "Kate and Gerry do not have to give evidence so they do not need to be here. I am confident of winning."
 She is seeking damages for Kate, Gerry and their twins Sean and Amelie, plus further damages for the harm caused to the search for Madeleine.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id426.html

So why the sudden turnaround?
 

The serious point here is that the McCanns have insisted ever since the libel writ of June 2009 that Dr Goncalo Amaral's 'lies' had a profound and permanent effect on their emotional and physical health.

Evidence of that can best come from themselves, supported as necessary by consultant doctors who specialise in cases of serious emotional damage, mental ill-health, depression and so forth.

It was always unlikely, surely, that people like Susan Hubbard (friend of the family), Michael Wright (relative) and Alan Pike ('counsellor' but not a psychologist) could provide anything like sufficient evidence of this long list of severe and permanent emotional, physical and mental illnesses.

Besides that, the McCanns have repeatedly used the word 'lies' in relation to the contents of Dr Amaral's book. Unless Anne Guedes has missed a whole tranche of evidence, I am at a loss to understand what 'lies' have been exposed so far and which witnesses (if any) have been produced to refute Amaral's alleged 'lies'.

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15619
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by Guest on 27.09.13 13:03

Video interview here of G McCann outside court today


http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-09-27/gerry-madeleine-mccann-portugal-libel-trial/


He said: "Obviously we are disappointed.
"If I get the opportunity to be heard, I will certainly come back."
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.09.13 13:11

candyfloss wrote:Video interview here of G McCann outside court today


http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-09-27/gerry-madeleine-mccann-portugal-libel-trial/


He said: "Obviously we are disappointed.
"If I get the opportunity to be heard, I will certainly come back."
Wheresssssssss Kate?

The more i see 'apart' the more i think.......................

Also they must have read my post about them both being on Portuguese soil at the same time!
big grin big grin big grin big grin

Still no mention of popping into the headquarters of the PJ, in Lisbon, to ask personally, for the case to be re-opened.

Oh well, I live in hope.

Maybe they'll ASK next time, for the case to be re-opened, when they are near the police office!
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by Guest on 27.09.13 13:20

Is it just my computer or does that video stop abruptly half way through, and carry on running with a frozen picture.......or has the rest been whooshed for some reason??
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by Tony Bennett on 27.09.13 13:22

candyfloss wrote:Is it just my computer or does that video stop abruptly half way through, and carry on running with a frozen picture.......or has the rest been whooshed for some reason??
The same exactly when I viewed the link

____________________

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15619
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.09.13 13:25

candyfloss wrote:Is it just my computer or does that video stop abruptly half way through, and carry on running with a frozen picture.......or has the rest been whooshed for some reason??
I got the same.

Did you hear the bit where the concerned dad pleaded directly to the 'abductor' offering him/her everything the McCanns have if he/she returns Madeleine 'unharmed' to them?

Perhaps that's 'the bit' that is 'missing'!

If it's ITV report should be on TV at 13:30hrs.
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by susible on 27.09.13 13:25

@Tony Bennett wrote:
candyfloss wrote:This from 1st September 2013, just 4 weeks ago in Sunday Express.............

Isabel Duarte, the McCanns' lawyer in Lisbon, said: "Kate and Gerry do not have to give evidence so they do not need to be here. I am confident of winning."
 She is seeking damages for Kate, Gerry and their twins Sean and Amelie, plus further damages for the harm caused to the search for Madeleine.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id426.html

So why the sudden turnaround?
 

The serious point here is that the McCanns have insisted ever since the libel writ of June 2009 that Dr Goncalo Amaral's 'lies' had a profound and permanent effect on their emotional and physical health.

Evidence of that can best come from themselves, supported as necessary by consultant doctors who specialise in cases of serious emotional damage, mental ill-health, depression and so forth.

It was always unlikely, surely, that people like Susan Hubbard (friend of the family), Michael Wright (relative) and Alan Pike ('counsellor' but not a psychologist could provide anything like sufficient evidence of this long list of severe and permanent emotional, physical and mental illnesses.

Besides that, the McCanns have repeatedly used the word 'lies' in relation to the contents of Dr Amaral's book. Unless Anne Guedes has missed a whole tranche of evidence, I am at a loss to understand what 'lies' have been exposed so far and which witnesses (if any) have been produced to refute Amaral's alleged 'lies'.  
I agree Tony, but by proving the damage to themselves, extreme depression etc, the McCanns give themselves a whole new set of problems, Gerry's fitness to practise medicine, both of their abilities to provide a safe and stable home environment for the twins, it would just open up a huge can of worms.  So if they proved their case in a court of law, the GMC and social services really would be forced to act, because you cannot have the emotional issues that they claim they have, win a million quid as a result of this so called permanent damage, but then claim you are fit to be a cardiac consultant and parents to two young, vulnerable children...so it's a massive own goal.

As for the lies aspect, I think that the defence lawyers and the judge have been addressing that throughout the trial by constantly referring to the AG final report and its similarities to Snr Amaral's conclusions, asking what is the difference between one and the other, effectively questioning how the McCanns can say it is solely Snr Amaral's book that has caused their distress, and not the official report.

So they really are in a lose-lose situation, and it's all of their own making.

____________________

avatar
susible

Posts : 330
Join date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by sallypelt on 27.09.13 13:26

Gerry McCann says he wants 'justice for Madeleine'
Gerry McCann has arrived at a court in Lisbon saying that he wants justice for Madeleine.
He said: "I am here for Madeleine, for justice, for the twins and ourselves."
When he was asked whether he would be making statement in court, he replied: "I am not sure."

Words fail me to describe these people. Of course he's not going to take the stand because he HAS TO SAY THE TRUTH!
avatar
sallypelt

Posts : 3901
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by Guest on 27.09.13 13:29

TRIAL RESUMES WED 2ND OCTOBER


 Jerry Lawton@JerryLawton 3m
#mccann libel trial will resume on Wednesday Oct 2 - Madeleine's parents seek £1m from Amaral over his book claims they covered up her death
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by susible on 27.09.13 13:31

candyfloss wrote:Is it just my computer or does that video stop abruptly half way through, and carry on running with a frozen picture.......or has the rest been whooshed for some reason??
Yes, same for me.  I did notice that Gerry didn't look anywhere near as confident as he usually does and initially tried to pass the questions over to Isabel Duarte, but he was looking rather jaded, he must know that they cannot win this and as I said in my previous post, the implications could be potentially disastrous if they do!

____________________

avatar
susible

Posts : 330
Join date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.09.13 13:32

Just a quick question to TB.

Do the McCanns have to PROVE that GA wrote 'lies'?
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.09.13 13:35

@susible wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Is it just my computer or does that video stop abruptly half way through, and carry on running with a frozen picture.......or has the rest been whooshed for some reason??
Yes, same for me.  I did notice that Gerry didn't look anywhere near as confident as he usually does and initially tried to pass the questions over to Isabel Duarte, but he was looking rather jaded, he must know that they cannot win this and as I said in my previous post, the implications could be potentially disastrous if they do!
Don't you mean if they DON'T win this the implications will be potentially disastrous for THEM?
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by sallypelt on 27.09.13 13:37

@jeanmonroe wrote:Just a quick question to TB.

Do the McCanns have to PROVE that GA wrote 'lies'?
Jean, I can answer this. No, GA doesn't have to prove anything. The burden of proof rests with the prosecution. That's why Amaral doesn't have to take the stand if he chooses not to, and neither does he have to call any witnesses in his defence, if he does not want to.
avatar
sallypelt

Posts : 3901
Join date : 2012-11-10

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.09.13 13:43

@sallypelt wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Just a quick question to TB.

Do the McCanns have to PROVE that GA wrote 'lies'?
Jean, I can answer this. No, GA doesn't have to prove anything. The burden of proof rests with the prosecution. That's why Amaral doesn't have to take the stand if he chooses not to, and neither does he have to call any witnesses in his defence, if he does not want to.
But the McCanns are the plaintiffs, prosecution, aren't they?

So, imo, it is incumbant on them to prove he wrote 'lies' isn't it?

I agree that GA does NOT have to prove 'anything'

But, as i understand it, the McCanns do have to prove that the writings DID 'damage' the search and brought on all the symptoms they SAY they are/WERE suffering from..
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty "The law has changed"?

Post by Mitologia on 27.09.13 13:47

Hi, 

I'm new here, and swore I wasn't going to weigh in without all the facts, but my curiosity's been piqued by this. What does GM mean at 0:22 in the video, when he appears to say 'The law has changed'? 

Thanks to anyone who might be able to clarify, 

Mitologia
avatar
Mitologia

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by bobbin on 27.09.13 13:49

candyfloss wrote:Video interview here of G McCann outside court today


http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-09-27/gerry-madeleine-mccann-portugal-libel-trial/


He said: "Obviously we are disappointed.
"If I get the opportunity to be heard, I will certainly come back."
And then this little nugget follows in between 00.22 and 00.34
quoting Gerry McCann,
"Well the law's changed and I think eeeer I think Kate and I know what we've experienced and what we've gone through eeerrhmm and the facts of (takes deep breath in here) the file 'n (and) errrhmm the damage that's been caused (?uz) (us? to the?) search for Madeleine".
Gosh Gerry, I didn't know the whole libel case was about the 'FACTS of the FILE and the damage that they have caused to the search for Madeleine', I thought it was all about your accusing Goncalo Amaral of telling libellous LIES in his book when he was simply referring to material in the FILE. Mr 
Why are you sueing Goncalo Amaral when you should be sueing the "FACTS of the FILES" spit coffee
avatar
bobbin

Posts : 2053
Join date : 2011-12-05

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by susible on 27.09.13 13:51

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@susible wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Is it just my computer or does that video stop abruptly half way through, and carry on running with a frozen picture.......or has the rest been whooshed for some reason??
Yes, same for me.  I did notice that Gerry didn't look anywhere near as confident as he usually does and initially tried to pass the questions over to Isabel Duarte, but he was looking rather jaded, he must know that they cannot win this and as I said in my previous post, the implications could be potentially disastrous if they do!
Don't you mean if they DON'T win this the implications will be potentially disastrous for THEM?
No, if they win their case which states that they have been left in a severe and permanent depression and anxiety, Gerry can hardly continue working as a consultant cardiologist and social services would have to intervene on behalf of the twins to ensure their safety, it really is a dangerous path to go down for them

____________________

avatar
susible

Posts : 330
Join date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.09.13 13:52

@Mitologia wrote:Hi, 

I'm new here, and swore I wasn't going to weigh in without all the facts, but my curiosity's been piqued by this. What does GM mean at 0:22 in the video, when he appears to say 'The law has changed'? 

Thanks to anyone who might be able to clarify, 

Mitologia
The law was changed in Portugal, recently, September 2013, so that 'witnesses' could be added to court cases if they were thought to have relevent 'evidence' to a case..........I think!
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by Mitologia on 27.09.13 13:54

@jeanmonroe wrote:The law was changed in Portugal, recently, September 2013, so that 'witnesses' could be added to court cases if they were thought to have relevent 'evidence' to a case..........I think!
Thanks, Jean. 

Myth.
avatar
Mitologia

Posts : 5
Join date : 2013-09-26

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by jeanmonroe on 27.09.13 13:57

@susible wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
@susible wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Is it just my computer or does that video stop abruptly half way through, and carry on running with a frozen picture.......or has the rest been whooshed for some reason??
Yes, same for me.  I did notice that Gerry didn't look anywhere near as confident as he usually does and initially tried to pass the questions over to Isabel Duarte, but he was looking rather jaded, he must know that they cannot win this and as I said in my previous post, the implications could be potentially disastrous if they do!
Don't you mean if they DON'T win this the implications will be potentially disastrous for THEM?
No, if they win their case which states that they have been left in a severe and permanent depression and anxiety, Gerry can hardly continue working as a consultant cardiologist and social services would have to intervene on behalf of the twins to ensure their safety, it really is a dangerous path to go down for them
OK got that.

I just 'interpreted' it differently, that's all.
avatar
jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Join date : 2013-02-07

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by susible on 27.09.13 14:01

@jeanmonroe wrote:
@susible wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:
@susible wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Is it just my computer or does that video stop abruptly half way through, and carry on running with a frozen picture.......or has the rest been whooshed for some reason??
Yes, same for me.  I did notice that Gerry didn't look anywhere near as confident as he usually does and initially tried to pass the questions over to Isabel Duarte, but he was looking rather jaded, he must know that they cannot win this and as I said in my previous post, the implications could be potentially disastrous if they do!
Don't you mean if they DON'T win this the implications will be potentially disastrous for THEM?
No, if they win their case which states that they have been left in a severe and permanent depression and anxiety, Gerry can hardly continue working as a consultant cardiologist and social services would have to intervene on behalf of the twins to ensure their safety, it really is a dangerous path to go down for them
OK got that.

I just 'interpreted' it differently, that's all.
They are in a lose-lose situation whatever the outcome, though I don't think for one second that they will win, and I think as many others have also said that the Mc's really didn't think this would get to a court room, in front of a judge and are probably now seriously regretting ever having started the action, but it serves them right, I just feel sorry for their remaining children
avatar
susible

Posts : 330
Join date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by ShuBob on 27.09.13 14:02

Gerry looks rather rattled in the ITV video. He couldn't maintain eye contact even for a second.
avatar
ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Join date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by Woofer on 27.09.13 14:04

@Wolfgang wrote:If the McCanns are claiming the book hindered the search for Madeleine and damaged their reputations, surely it can only be judged after she has been found.
.........  that`s if she`s lost winkwink
Woofer
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY - Page 7 Empty Re: Gerry McCann may be witness at libel trial tomorrow - Jerry Lawton **UPDATE** TRIAL ABANDONED FOR TODAY

Post by Guest on 27.09.13 14:06

I don't think for a minute the Judge would have allowed GM to have testified today, and surely he or ID must have known this.  The lawyers of Mr Amaral would have had to be notified previously in order to be able to question the witness, and would have to be prepared for this.  This scenario would have not allowed any preparation at all.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum