The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

stephen birch Mm11

stephen birch Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

stephen birch Mm11

stephen birch Regist10

stephen birch

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stephen birch Empty stephen birch

Post by tiny 23.09.13 10:00

Latest from Stephen Birch #McCann pic.twitter.com/co3HE4CwTd

so Robert murat has given his permission after all
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

stephen birch Empty Re: stephen birch

Post by Guest 23.09.13 10:02

So Stephen Birch says but I'll believe it when I see it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 23.09.13 10:12

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:So Stephen Birch says but I'll believe it when I see it.
yes that's true,but if its true WHY after all this time has Robert murat given in to stephens request
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.13 10:20

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rouvdt

#McCann BIRCH STATEMENT: PRESS RELEASE: MADELEINE MCCANN
As of 10.30am this morning I received a call from Portugal advising me that Robert Murat has consented to me digging up his driveway to ascertain whether the remains of MADELEINE MCCANN lie buried beneath it. A formal letter will be emailed to me today. Mr Murats attorney has advised that as part of the negotiations, Mr Murat will undertake to withdraw all charges against me for trespassing. Legal documentation would need to be formalized. A third party is currently acting as an intermiadiary in the negotiations and will own the media rights to the entire operation. They have advised me that they will put a helicopter in the air above Murats house to protect the airspace from rival newspaper groups. It is estimated that the excavation of the Murat driveway will be viewed by over 1 billion people over a week...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.13 10:32

Châtelaine wrote:http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1rouvdt

As of 10.30am this morning I received a call from Portugal advising me that Robert Murat has consented to me digging up his driveway to ascertain whether the remains of MADELEINE MCCANN lie buried beneath it. A formal letter will be emailed to me today. Mr Murats attorney has advised that as part of the negotiations, Mr Murat will undertake to withdraw all charges against me for trespassing. Legal documentation would need to be formalized. A third party is currently acting as an intermiadiary in the negotiations and will own the media rights to the entire operation. They have advised me that they will put a helicopter in the air above Murats house to protect the airspace from rival newspaper groups. It is estimated that the excavation of the Murat driveway will be viewed by over 1 billion people over a week...
Wonder if there will be a statement from Murat?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 23.09.13 10:32

The timing is crucial obviously - but in whose benefit?

Wasn`t there a time when SB was accusing the PJ or GA of manipulating evidence.?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 23.09.13 10:39

whats all that about???,thought Robert murat was doing Stephen birch a favour so why is Robert murat withdrawing all charges
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.09.13 10:43

Opps, it's early. I need to take more notice of what I am reading.

DELETED
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.09.13 10:45

IF TRUE, then this = ££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Birch's claims of a body under Murat's driveway are sensational - hence he has achieved an incredible 60,000 hits for his YouTube video about his false claims.

IF there is a 'third party' who 'owns the media rights', then there's money in it for them - advertising revenue maybe as well.

This is yet another 'media circus'.

There was another 'media circus' when McCann Team members Marcos Aragao Correia (Madeira lawyer) and Metodo 3 detectives spent two whole weeks looking for Madeleine's body in the Arade Dam, Portugal, eventually 'finding' a bag of bones which they said with great (attempted) gravitas 'needed to be forensically analysed to see if they were human'. They turned out to be animal bones.

Everyone including Birch himself must know that Madeleinbe's body is not going to be found under that driveway.

More money being made out of the tragedy of a three-year-old child gone missing...

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.09.13 10:45

The timing does seem odd plus dropping all trespassing charges.   One billion watching over a week, is that right?

Lots of people making loadsa out of Maddie's disappearance.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 23.09.13 10:52

Yawn, a whole week to dig a bit of driveway up ! A pick-axe and 2 men could do that in half a day.
This must mean then, that a child's body is definitely not there, under the path.....waste of helicopter fuel, in my opinion, when it could be used better, looking for signs of recent earth-works in those "lawless hills" within 10 miles of PdL.
Murat would not permit his land to be exposed if he knew something untoward would be found, and it's hard to believe that either he, or his mother, was not present when the driveway was being laid in their own back garden.
Does Mr. Birch mention who will pay to put the drive back into good order, after the dig ?
I suppose the gentleman concerned is hoping to get some of his ill-invested time and money back by selling his nonstory to a gullible audience of ?over a billion (is that a USA billion, or a UK one, let's be accurate here)?
I also am a little concerned for the safety of the helicopter pilot and any people or houses, on the ground in the burning/fall out zone beneath, when an unscrupulous rival newspaper (group) decides to take to the air at the same time and a mid air battle takes place to remove each other from the circling zone above Murat's house.
What it must be to take a look inside such a n*tter's head.wft
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.09.13 10:58

tiny wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:So Stephen Birch says but I'll believe it when I see it.
yes that's true,but if its true WHY after all this time has Robert murat given in to stephens request
I can think of a number of reasons why Robert Murat may have agreed to Stephen Birch's request, all of which are unlikely to be reassuring for the McCanns.

When/if the dig takes place, it's to be hoped that Eddie or his canine equivalent in the PJ is on hand to give some indication of whether a human cadaver had previously occupied the alleged space if nothing is found, or should the much vaunted images of small bones prove to be of animal origin.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.09.13 10:58

i only hope that we are not going to be subjected to sofa sittings describing how absolutely awful it is to have to endure the pain of all of this, blah, blah, blah.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by bristow 23.09.13 11:04

I wouldn't be surprised if the Mcs have given the nod for this dig to go ahead, secure in the knowledge they know MBM is not buried there, all good PR for them.

Personally I am glad if this dig does go ahead as it will lay some ghosts to rest.

The mystery continues.

Activity : 1007

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 23.09.13 11:06

My goodness TM are throwing an awful lot of distraction.

Make hay while the sun shines.

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 23.09.13 11:08

plebgate wrote:The timing does seem odd plus dropping all trespassing charges.   One billion watching over a week, is that right?

Whether Mr Murat stands to gain financially from giving his consent for the driveway of his mother's house to be dug up remains to be seen, but the timing suggests that some deal brokering has occurred and I suspect that TM were not privy to the negotiations.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 23.09.13 11:08

Angelique wrote:My goodness TM are throwing an awful lot of distraction.

plus Robert murat, the thing is    why now
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 23.09.13 11:10

ultimaThule wrote:
plebgate wrote:The timing does seem odd plus dropping all trespassing charges.   One billion watching over a week, is that right?

Whether Mr Murat stands to gain financially from giving his consent for the driveway of his mother's house to be dug up remains to be seen, but the timing suggests that some deal brokering has occurred and I suspect that TM were not privy to the negotiations.
I can't see how he can give his consent if it's mother's house.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 23.09.13 11:16

tiny wrote:

Plus Robert Murat? Is there any evidence that what Birch says is true?

Friends, as always, I urge caution especially where Birch is concerned.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 23.09.13 11:34

ShuBob wrote:
tiny wrote:

is there evidence to what birch say,s is untrue.

not that I believe Madeleine is under the driveway,but until its dug up nobody will know
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.09.13 11:41

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id413.html
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23.09.13 11:45

KM's interview on This Morning, asked about Stephen Birch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGwvY6whtds
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.09.13 11:46

sallypelt wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/id413.html
It's interesting to see that Birch is a "real estate agent".
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 23.09.13 11:47

sallypelt wrote:
sallypelt wrote:http://www.mccannfiles.com/id413.html
It's interesting to see that Birch is a "real estate agent".
Birch contacted the Polícia Judiciária and Scotland Yard, who have expressed interest in these leads and they have already discussed it together. The British police, moreover, asked the South African for any "more images taken."
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 23.09.13 12:07

tiny wrote:
ShuBob wrote:
tiny wrote:

is there evidence to what birch say,s is untrue.

not that I believe Madeleine is under the driveway,but until its dug up nobody will know
Well, I can't possibly prove a negative. My point is Murat shouldn't be brought into it like he's definitely given permission like Birch claims. There is evidence that Birch has made the claim but there's zero evidence that what he says is true. In that respect, it's unfair to suggest Murat has suddenly come out of the woodwork. That's all.
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum