The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sick to the pit of my stomach Mm11

Sick to the pit of my stomach Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sick to the pit of my stomach Mm11

Sick to the pit of my stomach Regist10

Sick to the pit of my stomach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sick to the pit of my stomach Empty Sick to the pit of my stomach

Post by Guest 21.09.13 1:40

Dear all,

This litigation has nothing to do with Justice;

It is about putting the Mecs in a light as favorably as possible. 

Only that

It is aimed at prejudicing any chance of them ever having to answer questions about child neglect in the UK (sorry)

It is aimed at warping the Truth optimally

It is a concerted effort by so many professionals at a cost of so much $$$ that Truth does not stand a chance

So, Kate, please stand on the steps of the Lisboa Courthouse for the last time, and grin your lovely grin for the last time;

and start the countdown till the moment your remaining children will turn on the internet button for the first time
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sick to the pit of my stomach Empty Re: Sick to the pit of my stomach

Post by tigger 21.09.13 6:58

Yes, but....

The spin was clearly arranged and written well in advance. Misinformation was added to the mix - such as a car crash instead of abduction - and the whole circus was launched complete with a 'holy woman'  (La Hubbard)  an extra from 'Dad's army' (tell them all Pike!) and various bit players.

This must have been planned between the time when team Amaral refused to settle out of  court  and this performance.
So plenty of time to get some extra spin doctors on the job.
The misinformation was started in April/May - soon after they failed to stop the court case. The press did a McCann blitz of lies and misinformation. Some of it fed by SY.

Leading up to this circus SY launched a new offensive, aided by the CPS. Giving the impression to the average tabloid reader that the PJ  was working with them on new leads, if not working for them.

Gerry was ditched as a liability and all Kate needed to do was to look miserable which is her default expression in any case.

Not a whisper in the press as to why Kate didn't appear in the witness box, but prefers to  express her distress via a third party.

But  they can't fool all the people all of the time.  We may never know why it was so important to protect the McCanns and in doing so pervert the course of justice. It follows that the enormous expense and effort is to protect far more important people and events than two mediocre doctors in search of money and celebrity status.

It looks to me that the initial panic in the UK,  pulling out all the stops to  bring it to a safe conclusion, was working on the assumption that the abduction lie could be sustained. They should have checked. It would probably have been safer in the long run to let justice take its course.
It's clear from the leaked emails from the Ambassador that the FO knew this.  As they continued to this day on the course set from the 3rd of May it seems to me that orders came from above, abroad and possibly also from below in the form of the tabloid press.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 21.09.13 7:15

no This encourages people to commit crime. Ashamed.

This is mad,
Very very bad.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 21.09.13 7:30

Seek truth wrote:no This encourages people to commit crime. Ashamed.

This is mad,
Very very bad.
Yes, look at Mathews, look at the Philpots...

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.09.13 7:38

I'm sick to the pit of my stomach that two innocent 8 year olds have their mother's face plastered all over the front pages of the press this week with details of her suicidal thoughts and internet trolls threatening to kidnap them.

Truly, truly sickening and totally avoidable by their parents taking the decision to hold a libel trial in camera which they didn't. This is a libel trial. Where is the care and consideration for two children who have been through enough.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 21.09.13 7:43

AND they're allowed to carry on doing what ever they want with the twins. Imagine what they could be going through right now.

Didn't they also leave them alone that night? 

Allowing them IS  crime.
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.09.13 7:46

tigger wrote:Yes, but....

The spin was clearly arranged and written well in advance. Misinformation was added to the mix - such as a car crash instead of abduction - and the whole circus was launched complete with a 'holy woman'  (La Hubbard)  an extra from 'Dad's army' (tell them all Pike!) and various bit players.

This must have been planned between the time when team Amaral refused to settle out of  court  and this performance.
So plenty of time to get some extra spin doctors on the job.
The misinformation was started in April/May - soon after they failed to stop the court case. The press did a McCann blitz of lies and misinformation. Some of it fed by SY.

Leading up to this circus SY launched a new offensive, aided by the CPS. Giving the impression to the average tabloid reader that the PJ  was working with them on new leads, if not working for them.

Gerry was ditched as a liability and all Kate needed to do was to look miserable which is her default expression in any case.

Not a whisper in the press as to why Kate didn't appear in the witness box, but prefers to  express her distress via a third party.

But  they can't fool all the people all of the time.  We may never know why it was so important to protect the McCanns and in doing so pervert the course of justice. It follows that the enormous expense and effort is to protect far more important people and events than two mediocre doctors in search of money and celebrity status.

It looks to me that the initial panic in the UK,  pulling out all the stops to  bring it to a safe conclusion, was working on the assumption that the abduction lie could be sustained. They should have checked. It would probably have been safer in the long run to let justice take its course.
It's clear from the leaked emails from the Ambassador that the FO knew this.  As they continued to this day on the course set from the 3rd of May it seems to me that orders came from above, abroad and possibly also from below in the form of the tabloid press.
friends
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21.09.13 13:23

aquila wrote:I'm sick to the pit of my stomach that two innocent 8 year olds have their mother's face plastered all over the front pages of the press this week with details of her suicidal thoughts and internet trolls threatening to kidnap them.

Truly, truly sickening and totally avoidable by their parents taking the decision to hold a libel trial in camera which they didn't. This is a libel trial. Where is the care and consideration for two children who have been through enough.
spot on,would you let your child go to the mccanns and play with the twins if you had read that kate had or has suicide thoughts, I know I wouldn't.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 21.09.13 14:02

Yes, I felt sick too last night when I saw those Express and Star headlines - just couldn`t believe the lengths someone is going to in order to manipulate the truth.

We know who `controls the press` don`t we.  And we know this person has connections, or even worked for MI5.

This goes way beyond the Main Media Editors protecting themselves against being sued.  It`s far darker and more sinister than that.

As much as Kate McCann has lied  I really can`t believe any mother would allow her twins to be exposed to all this shite.  No mother would, surely.   Is it therefore out of her control?
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21.09.13 14:28

Woofer wrote:Yes, I felt sick too last night when I saw those Express and Star headlines - just couldn`t believe the lengths someone is going to in order to manipulate the truth.

We know who `controls the press` don`t we.  And we know this person has connections, or even worked for MI5.

This goes way beyond the Main Media Editors protecting themselves against being sued.  It`s far darker and more sinister than that.

As much as Kate McCann has lied  I really can`t believe any mother would allow her twins to be exposed to all this shite.  No mother would, surely.   Is it therefore out of her control?
£££$£$£$,I think she would, if not then there ought to be a few papers being sued,after all she said she is worried about what the twins would read.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 21.09.13 18:50

tiny wrote:
Woofer wrote:Yes, I felt sick too last night when I saw those Express and Star headlines - just couldn`t believe the lengths someone is going to in order to manipulate the truth.

£££$£$£$,I think she would, if not then there ought to be a few papers being sued,after all she said she is worried about what the twins would read.
Yes, agree - she should be gunning for those papers.  Could be a bit tricky though - especially if a certain pink person was the culprit.  IMO things are way beyond the McCann`s control now.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 21.09.13 19:43

Woofer wrote:
tiny wrote:

Yes, agree - she should be gunning for those papers.  Could be a bit tricky though - especially if a certain pink person was the culprit.  IMO things are way beyond the McCann`s control now.
well if they are not sued we will KNOW the mccanns + Mitchell ok,ed  this tripe to be printed in the papers.
tiny
tiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 21.09.13 23:37

"We know who controls the press` don`t we.  And we know this person has connections, or even worked for MI5."

Do we really have that knowledge? I don't.

I, clearly, do not have the level of understanding that some of you have.

Who is so powerful, that they are controlling the press?

In a free press system, nobody could, possibly, have that much power, without exposing themselve's, for what they really are.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by whmon 22.09.13 1:14

Who?What?Where? wrote:"We know who controls the press` don`t we.  And we know this person has connections, or even worked for MI5."

In a free press system, nobody could, possibly, have that much power, without exposing themselve's, for what they really are.
Too many commas in your post Who, What, etc. Woofer's post stands correct.

This message is confidential and the information must not be used, disclosed, or copied to any other person who is not entitled to receive it. If you have received this message in error please notify the sender and then delete it.
whmon
whmon

Activity : 545

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 22.09.13 1:23

whmon wrote:
Who?What?Where? wrote:"We know who controls the press` don`t we.  And we know this person has connections, or even worked for MI5."

To many commas in your post Who, What, etc. Woofer's post stands correct.
I`ll alter the `we know` to `it is suspected` in my first sentence.  Just google the name + MI5.  But controlling what comes out in the press is factual enough - he headed the Media Monitoring Unit and has boasted it himself.
Woofer
Woofer

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 22.09.13 9:14

Clarence Mitchell is on record as stating that he controlled what came out in the press when he was head of the media monitoring unit.

I take that to include giving misinformation.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top