The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 21 Mm11

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 21 Mm11

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 21 Regist10

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 21 Empty Re: LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE

Post by PeterMac 13.09.13 16:54

gbwales wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Apparently this is in the Sun today Friday.
Publicising the exact allegations ! ! !
LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 21 <a href=LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 21 3310" />
And, despite the foaming-at-the-mouth headline, appearing to do so in a largely calm, matter of fact, and basically digestible way that Sun readers may not have been privvy to before...
The Sun repeats what Dr Amaral said in his book.
TB repeated some of what Dr Amaral said in his book - and was sent to prison for doing so.

Have I missed something ?
(ETA from MM site - for which many thanks)
Look at the juxtaposition of OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS, followed by the photo of Tanner
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.09.13 16:55

Portia wrote:Or perhaps TM -having been taken to the cleaners by mother Hubbard cum suis- finally understood the wisdom of having the case heard behind closed doors after all?
that would not surprise me in the least. All hearsay and I should think the courts would tend to disregard any evidence from the mother. No mother is going to say anything which might scupper the claim and of course is going to say how upset and hurtful or whatever everyone has been. What is the point of having Ma Healy as a witness (if she is), maybe she was there to support her daughter.

So much for the libel case of the century - all seems to have fizzled out on the reporting side.

I am still on the fence re. SY review, but may be it is a sign that they do not want anything published in the papers which could possibly jeopardise a trial in Britain?

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 13.09.13 16:55

Maddie - A Verdade Da Mentira.

Why is the book for sale now , was it before? McCann files,

Now, that she's at court? 

If we buy it, would the money go to to her when she wins?
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.09.13 16:58

Hicks wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:
Cristobell wrote:I will be interested to see the evidence of a child psychologist who recommends parents tell their very young children that their older sibling was stolen by a monster but she is still able to send them birthday cards and presents.
I will be interested to see the evidence of a child psychologist who recommends that parents leave their very young children alone in an unlocked apartment, in a strange country, every night and not checking on those children for (admitted) 35/45 minutes at a time, whilst the parents are totally out of sight.

NOTHING, but NOTHING could possibly go WRONG in those UNATTENDED minutes, could it?
Absolutely Jean, this matter of the parents abandoning three very young children in a potentially dangerous environment is, and had always been, airbrushed out of this whole saga.

The only reason Kate should be in courtroom is to face the charge of neglect.
yep clapping

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown 13.09.13 16:59

stillsloppingout wrote:My take on the silence, is that something sensitive to the [ ongoing investigation !!} may have been said, or was about to be said , and it has been deemed necessary to close proceedings to the public .

What is NOT being said is more interesting at the moment .
I was thinking the same thing, perhaps the twins were being discussed and the emotional and psychological effect the "abduction" of Madeleine has had on them and their schooling, no doubt exaggerated in shovel fulls by K's Mum and others.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.09.13 16:59

Have any of the 'witnesses' for dear Kate and Gerry said how DEVASTATING or DEVASTATED this has all been for 'missing' Madeleine?

Or is this not about her at all?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.09.13 17:01

Did I miss it or was there a direct appeal yesterday in her tv statement to the abductor to release their beautiful daughter Maddie?

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 13.09.13 17:04

jeanmonroe wrote:
Prehensile wrote:
Cristobell wrote:Have I missed something?  Is there no news from the courtroom today?  Did we see Kate and entourage arriving? Martin Brunt hasn't said anything as far as I can see - is that right?  Does anyone know whats happening?
What I do know is the Times on line are are not taking comments for legal reasons, perhaps someone did not like the response on Yahoo news yesterday.
Did we see Kate and entourage arriving?

Yes i just posted it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn-NAaAMd4w&feature=youtu.be&a
That's ma Healy isn't it?

Common Kate, you're getting a bit long in the tooth for those backpacks.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 13.09.13 17:07

plebgate wrote:Did I miss it or was there a direct appeal yesterday in her tv statement to the abductor to release their beautiful daughter Maddie?

No appeals, no age progression photos, no reference to Madeleine.  It was all about the damage to her family.  

She truly believes that Goncalo Amaral poisoned people against them, that can be the only possible reason the public don't like them.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 13.09.13 17:07

PeterMac wrote:
gbwales wrote:
PeterMac wrote:Apparently this is in the Sun today Friday.
Publicising the exact allegations ! ! !
LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 21 <a href=LIBEL TRIAL DISCUSSION HERE    - Page 21 3310" />
And, despite the foaming-at-the-mouth headline, appearing to do so in a largely calm, matter of fact, and basically digestible way that Sun readers may not have been privvy to before...
The Sun repeats what Dr Amaral said in his book.
TB repeated some of what Dr Amaral said in his book - and was sent to prison for doing so.

Have I missed something ?
(ETA from MM site - for which many thanks)
Look at the juxtaposition of OUTRAGEOUS CLAIMS, followed by the photo of Tanner
Does this mean the Sun be closing down now?
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.13 17:09

plebgate wrote:Did I miss it or was there a direct appeal yesterday in her tv statement to the abductor to release their beautiful daughter Maddie?

Was there an appeal to the Atorney General in front of the cameras and the world to ask to re-open the investigation?

Just had to post this, from twitter won't post names so as not to embarrass them big grin .............

Has Amaral caved in and asked for a deal after hearing the first day's evidence? #McCann

Rumor has it as affirmative #McCann

laugh 

Would that be this evidence....

Mrs Hubbard yesterday said McCanns had to use all their energy to defend themselves instead of searching for Madeleine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.09.13 17:10

"Mrs Duarte was exceptionally calm and pondered. She not once said "abduction" and speaking about the effect of the book on the McCanns "

And why would she?

The McCanns very well paid lawyer, Isobel, in the TB vs McCanns case had to withdraw her sworn testamony citing that she had only been told Madeleine had been 'abducted' by her clients, the McCanns.
She could provide not a scintilla of evidence to back up her sworn statement in a real court that in FACT Madeleine 'had been abducted'

Even ID isn't so stupid to repeat unsubstantiated claims that factually Madeleine had been 'abducted'

No matter how much the McCanns are paying her and wished she would!
jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 13.09.13 17:15

candyfloss wrote:

Was there an appeal to the Atorney General in front of the cameras and the world to ask to re-open the investigation?

Just had to post this, from twitter won't post names so as not to embarrass them big grin .............

Has Amaral caved in and asked for a deal after hearing the first day's evidence? #McCann

laugh 

Mrs Hubbard yesterday said McCanns had to use all their energy to defend themselves instead of searching for Madeleine.
I think is was this that made Mr Amaral give up.what a stupid witness hubbard turned out to be.

martinbrunt@skymartinbrunt 22s
#madeleine Mrs Hubbard said McCanns could not believe Mr Amaral was allowed to write his book "without any facts Mrs
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.09.13 17:16

candyfloss wrote:

laugh 

big grin big grin 

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.09.13 17:21

This is what Martin Brunt reported in May 2008 re. Mother Hubbard.

I remember reading it at the time and just came across it again.

http://skynews4.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/05/burglar-snatche.html
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 13.09.13 17:21

plebgate wrote:
Did I miss it or was there a direct appeal yesterday in her tv statement to the abductor to release their beautiful daughter Maddie?

Yep, you missed it, It was heart rendering.
Kate was in tears as she pleaded with the 'abductor' directly and said she'd give him all her worldly goods, everything she and Gerry have, except the twins, and if need be all her combined families assets just for him to return Madeleine to her.

It wuz Emosh.

Then she left for her stay at the 5* hotel with the devastated friends who were drained from giving their harrowing evidence.

I NEARLY crwied!

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 13.09.13 17:26

Thanks for the info. JeanM, seems she forgot to tell the abductor that he was forgiven.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.13 17:29

If anyone is on twitter can they tweet Duarte Levy he is there, and ask for some news??

He has just tweeted this.....

Duarte Levy@DuarteLevy 10m
I'm at Policia Judiciaria (Lisbon) http://4sq.com/1eLDbYe
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 13.09.13 17:29

It is my feeling (hope!) that GA has well and truly stitched them up, is not going to back down and has disclosed evidence that has shocked the courtroom so much so that the judge has now agreed to carry this out in private so as not to hamper the investigations of SY, including putting a complete ban on all reporting. He always said he knew and had 'facts' that were not in the book and were withheld but on record, lets hope and pray he has pulled them out of the hat and KM and her cronies have faltered and the whole case has collapse around them. Perhaps the next thing we will see is GM boarding a plane to answer a few questions about the blue bag and blanket!! 

:fingerscrossed
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetex 13.09.13 17:32

candyfloss wrote:

laugh 

I Saw that too! And I was like #WTF laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh 

Activity : 294

Back to top Go down

Post by tasprin 13.09.13 17:32

jeanmonroe wrote:plebgate wrote:

Yep, you missed it, It was heart rendering.
Kate was in tears as she pleaded with the 'abductor' directly and said she'd give him all her worldly goods, everything she and Gerry have, except the twins, and if need be all her combined families assets just for him to return Madeleine to her.

It wuz Emosh.

Then she left for her stay at the 5* hotel with the devastated friends who were drained from giving their harrowing evidence.

I NEARLY crwied!

Did she have a message for Madeleine too? Despite all the airtime they've been given, I can only recall her speaking directly to her daughter once, yet she insists she's still alive and has come to no harm.
tasprin

Activity : 896

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.13 17:32

PAT BROWN@ProfilerPatB 8m
Damaged the hunt for Maddie? What other family of a missing child has had a multimillion $ worldwide campaign & SY's assistance?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique 13.09.13 17:33

windchime wrote:It is my feeling (hope!) that GA has well and truly stitched them up, is not going to back down and has disclosed evidence that has shocked the courtroom so much so that the judge has now agreed to carry this out in private so as not to hamper the investigations of SY, including putting a complete ban on all reporting. He always said he knew and had 'facts' that were not in the book and were withheld but on record, lets hope and pray he has pulled them out of the hat and KM and her cronies have faltered and the whole case has collapse around them. Perhaps the next thing we will see is GM boarding a plane to answer a few questions about the blue bag and blanket!! 

:fingerscrossed
windchime

My hope as well!

thumbsup

Activity : 1460

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13.09.13 17:34

Candyfloss: it sounds very much like a poster on the Missing Madeline site who pops up with comments like that and then runs for the (lawless) hills!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell 13.09.13 17:35

Newintown wrote:
stillsloppingout wrote:My take on the silence, is that something sensitive to the [ ongoing investigation !!} may have been said, or was about to be said , and it has been deemed necessary to close proceedings to the public .

What is NOT being said is more interesting at the moment .
I was thinking the same thing, perhaps the twins were being discussed and the emotional and psychological effect the "abduction" of Madeleine has had on them and their schooling, no doubt exaggerated in shovel fulls by K's Mum and others.
I am very uncomfortable with discussing the twins, but the parents have told us time and time again in interviews that the twins are fine - they are a normal family. the twins have not been affected.   

However, common sense would tell us the opposite.  In my opinion, they are living in a very unhealthy environment if their parents are not able to be honest about what happened to their older sister.  Lying is very stressful, especially in your own home. I'm sure too many of us can remember as children, lying in our beds at night and listening to our parents argue, or the angry whispers where we can't make out what they are saying and that scares us even more.  

They have had very little, if any, normality.  Since they were 2 years old, everything has revolved around their missing sister and their parents going off on business trips.  I hope and pray that I am wrong, and I as I say, this is not a comfortable subject, but I do think someone, somewhere, should have the sense to say to Kate and Gerry, enough is enough, for heavens sake concentrate on giving the kids a normal childhood. They should let Madeleine rest in peace, take down the shrines, the photos, the wristbands, etc and accept responsibility for the two children they have.
Cristobell

Activity : 2552

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top