The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by BlueBag on 07.06.16 8:03

@Roxyroo wrote:
@Bayonne wrote:
@Roxyroo wrote:I've just watched a YouTube video called "for Sean and Amelie McCann" on a channel called sharon1110rakker. Very interesting at 15secs if u can manage past the atrocious spelling and grammar! Unfortunately I can't post a link, maybe someone else can, pretty pls?
It may just be someone messing about but if it isn't then its proof she was photo shopped in. Amelie and Gerry are in exactly the same positions as the other "last photo". Strange indeed.



MOD NOTE:
Post merged with existing thread.
Hi Roxyroo,
Wowsers! Has anyone else seen this?? I'll try and post the link. But yes it appears to be the "last photo" but without MBM. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIFNDX7KYbM 
Its at 3.15 mins not 15 secs.


Thankyou! Yes, the last photo is the one I meant, got the time wrong
What a load of c***

If you can't see the obvious paste line in the grass and the repeated bits of the stone wall you must be blind.

Someone is yanking chains.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4581
Reputation : 2377
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by jeanmonroe on 08.06.16 0:58

WHY would a PRO McCann supporter's video 'include' THAT 'shot' of GM and ONLY Amelie 'by the pool'? (3mins 15 secs)

That 'shot' certainly isn't 'helpful' to their 'cause' is it?

'NO' Madeleine!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1665
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by BlueBag on 08.06.16 7:27

@jeanmonroe wrote:WHY would a PRO McCann supporter's video 'include' THAT 'shot' of GM and ONLY Amelie ...
You tell me.

Are you disputing the fact that it has been badly photoshopped
 to remove something from the picture?
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4581
Reputation : 2377
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by worriedmum on 08.06.16 16:08

At the risk of over simplifying things, could the reason that the last photo took so long to be produced, be that it was because it was on the camera of SOMEONE IN ENGLAND ?
avatar
worriedmum

Posts : 1865
Reputation : 457
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 08.06.16 18:07

Well, the McCanns do have a tame video producer and also a tame Deviant Artist on the team, both of whom would be perfectly capable of changing EXIF data.

____________________
avatar
BarryTheHatchet

Posts : 187
Reputation : 256
Join date : 2016-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by justiceformaddie on 22.09.16 1:43

It's late and I've been looking at the "last photo"  and the tennis balls photo for over an hour now and I still can't figure out what the hell is wrong with these pictures. 

I'm a  rotten , wannabe photographer who is possibly one step above the rank amateur holiday snapper but even so let's just look at those two pictures (apologies for my inability to post them side by side for analysis ) -

The last photo is weird in its composition - Gerry looks like a rabbit in headlights, Amelie is almost bored and is occupied by something in the pool (her feet ?) and Maddie is totally distracted by something that is out of shot. 

1. Where is Sean ?
2. Gerry's left arm - what is (not) going on ? Why no connection to/with Amelie ? There are many family pics of Gerry with the kids  where the warmth and affection for all the kids comes through - but not here.
3. Look at the rims of the sun hats of the kids and then look at the rims of Gerry's spectacles. IMO , his specs are in sharper focus and yet further away from the camera.
4. The camera of this type, again IMO, should have everything in focus : it's what cheap cameras do and what makes them foolproof and appealing.
5. The picture just looks wrong , it's not a family shot (no Sean) : so why take it ? Two of the three subjects aren't even looking at the camera.
If I'd taken that pic I would have tried again and quite likely deleted the pic in question because keeping it is pointless IMO , it's so poor.

6. IMO that "last picture" has clearly been cropped (sorry for stating the obvious) - where are all the other people who must have surely been by the pool that day - it's a warm day , where is the sense of fun that that picture should convey. It's totally absent.
7. The balance of the picture is wrong - who takes a picture of dad who clearly is not interacting with the kids in any way , and where the kids are not interacting with dad. Come on Gerry ! Smile ! Wrap an arm around your two daughters - and kids, look at the camera.

But no , none of that. 

Finally that tennis court pic - I'm not approaching my very amateur analysis of the photos from a perspective or whether they have or have not been "shopped". I look at them and ask myself , do they look natural , is it what I'm trying to convey by way of a fun family holiday in the sun.
The tennis court pic has always struck me as ghoulish. My reaction was always that Maddie's  head does not sit properly / naturally on that body.  IMO , Maddie's head should be turned away to her left as though looking at right angles to the camera. It simply does not look natural, there is no joy , there is no context. It looks plain wrong.

Clearly the pictures fulfil  a purpose IMO, rather than represent a snapshot of family fun.

I'm going to bed now.

justiceformaddie

Posts : 6
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2016-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by Tony Bennett on 22.09.16 7:40

@justiceformaddie wrote:It's late and I've been looking at the "last photo"  and the tennis balls photo for over an hour now and I still can't figure out what the hell is wrong with these pictures. 

I'm a  rotten , wannabe photographer who is possibly one step above the rank amateur holiday snapper but even so let's just look at those two pictures (apologies for my inability to post them side by side for analysis ) -

The last photo is weird in its composition - Gerry looks like a rabbit in headlights, Amelie is almost bored and is occupied by something in the pool (her feet ?) and Maddie is totally distracted by something that is out of shot. 

1. Where is Sean ?
2. Gerry's left arm - what is (not) going on ? Why no connection to/with Amelie ? There are many family pics of Gerry with the kids  where the warmth and affection for all the kids comes through - but not here.
3. Look at the rims of the sun hats of the kids and then look at the rims of Gerry's spectacles. IMO , his specs are in sharper focus and yet further away from the camera.
4. The camera of this type, again IMO, should have everything in focus : it's what cheap cameras do and what makes them foolproof and appealing.
5. The picture just looks wrong , it's not a family shot (no Sean) : so why take it ? Two of the three subjects aren't even looking at the camera.
If I'd taken that pic I would have tried again and quite likely deleted the pic in question because keeping it is pointless IMO , it's so poor.

6. IMO that "last picture" has clearly been cropped (sorry for stating the obvious) - where are all the other people who must have surely been by the pool that day - it's a warm day , where is the sense of fun that that picture should convey. It's totally absent.
7. The balance of the picture is wrong - who takes a picture of dad who clearly is not interacting with the kids in any way , and where the kids are not interacting with dad. Come on Gerry ! Smile ! Wrap an arm around your two daughters - and kids, look at the camera.

But no , none of that. 

REPLY: It must be clearly said that many experts have pronounced the Last Photo genuine in every respect; moreover there is strong evidence that it was taken on Sunday 29th, not May 3rd. These points can be checked on our two long 'Last Photo' threads here and also in PeterMac's e-book, Chapter 15, which I think is on the forum somewhere.

Most of the points you make are simply your personal impressions of what you see, and most are capable of  a perfectly rational explanation.

The photo is not 'weird' in its composition. It is simply a record of what each of the three was doing at that instant in time. There is no reason to disbelieve Kate McCann's account that Sean was with her when she took the photo.

Please have a good look at all the valuable research and discussion on the forum about the Last Photo before commenting again on it. 
   
 
Finally that tennis court pic - I'm not approaching my very amateur analysis of the photos from a perspective or whether they have or have not been "shopped". I look at them and ask myself , do they look natural , is it what I'm trying to convey by way of a fun family holiday in the sun.
The tennis court pic has always struck me as ghoulish. My reaction was always that Maddie's  head does not sit properly / naturally on that body.  IMO , Maddie's head should be turned away to her left as though looking at right angles to the camera. It simply does not look natural, there is no joy , there is no context. It looks plain wrong.

REPLY: On this occasion I am entirely with you. There are multiple problems with the Tennis Balls photo, including the point you mention about Madeleine's head. A number of people, with good reason IMO, have speculated as to whether Madeleine's head has been shopped onto another girls' body. In this respect, opinion on this forum is divided; others maintain the photo is genuine.  The fact that two different people claim to have taken this photo AND on two different days are further good reasons for questioning the provenance of this photo. I think HideHo has made a good, short video on this photo.

Clearly the pictures fulfil a purpose IMO, rather than represent a snapshot of family fun.

REPLY: Yes, both pictures have featured hugely in the McCanns' controversial accounts of that week. 

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14905
Reputation : 2996
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by BlueBag on 22.09.16 8:12

I totally agree with Tony's comments about the Last Photo.

There are lots of threads about it and it's been kicked from pillar to post.

The only thing dodgy about it is the alleged date.

I disagree with Tony about the tennis ball photo - I think that's OK as well - the mystery is who took it and (again) when.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4581
Reputation : 2377
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by Roxyroo on 22.09.16 8:27

@BlueBag wrote:I totally agree with Tony's comments about the Last Photo.

There are lots of threads about it and it's been kicked from pillar to post.

The only thing dodgy about it is the alleged date.

I disagree with Tony about the tennis ball photo - I think that's OK as well - the mystery is who took it and (again) when.


I agree about the tennis photo being non photoshopped,  yes her head is a weird angle but that's because she's trying to hold the balls under her chin thus shortening her neck. The only thing that is strange is she looks older than in the last photo. And as discussed here they aren't the right shoes for tennis, if someone did run back for a camera why didn't they pick up her trainers too? My four year old had socks on under sandals the other day, as it was too cold to go without but I want him to get the wear out of them as they.ll be too small by next summer!

____________________
Everything I post is ALL MY OWN OPINION and therefore I.m allowed to think whatever I please! gm
avatar
Roxyroo

Posts : 413
Reputation : 272
Join date : 2016-04-04
Location : Scotland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum