The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 21 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 21 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 21 Regist10

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 21 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by Tony Bennett 08.03.16 7:41

Knitted wrote:A condensed 15 minute summary of info taken from from Richard D. Hall's latest documentary "When Madeleine Died?", that looks at the 2xCDs handed to the Portuguese Police...

thumbsup

This is surely one of the most fascinating and disturbing topics in the whole of Richard Hall's third 4-hour epic.

By that, I mean the story of how Alex Woolfall, the Head of Risk of one of the world's top PR companies, Bell Pottinger, swept in to Praia da Luz within hours of Madeleine being reported missing, almost as if he were primed, ready at the airport, to jet to Portugal as soon as the signal was given - and immediately began to trawl through the SD cards of Gerry and Kate McCann's camera - and probably the Paynes' as well.

Within days he and Gerry had deleted, cropped and edited these SD cards, put them on two CDs, and delivered the CDs to Portimao police station, thus denying the Portuguese police sight of the original set of photos. 

It could certainly be argued that this was a most serious interference with a criminal investigation.

And as Lord Bell, Head of Bell Pottinger, boasted, the McCanns paid Bell Pottinger £500,000 for their services.

@ Knitted, member of CMOMM, has done an excellent job in giving us, over recent months, four excellent bite-sized videos on these vital issues in the case:

1. Evidence the Last Photo is genuine, dismissing the 'Gerry sunglasses image' issue promoted by Textusa and others as complete rubbish
2. Evidence the Last Photo was taken on Sunday 29 April
3. The dubious claims of Mrs Fenn about an alleged burglary
4. The role of Bell Pottinger in denying the PJ access to the McCanns' photographs.

He deserves our congratulations and I hope that his short and concise videos will be widely circulated

clapping

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 21 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by Verdi 07.04.16 12:46

I've pinched this from a 2012 lengthy statement analysis by Hobnob  thumbsup

Looking for Madeleine McCann – Sunday Night.  Thursday 11th August 2011

Voice over: this is the last picture of Madeleine taken seven hours before she disappeared.

Gerry McCann: There’s a photo of her that afternoon that was taken at 2:29 (laughs) I think, we’ve got it recorded on the digital camera and er she was just sitting by the pool er with myself and we’ve both got our feet just paddling and she’s so happy.

----------

Four years down the line and Gerald makes a point of stating the time the last photograph was allegedly taken?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Unit 08.04.16 8:39

As Mr Hall says, according to the Times Alex Woolfall sent photographs from the McCann's camera to the Press Association. It's possible to view Press Association images and I searched for 'Madeleine McCann' and then sorted them with the oldest images first. There are 2518 images, the first of which is a still from the Cinderella video. Then there is the photo given to the GNR/PJ on 3rd. I looked as far as photos dated 11th June 2007 and didn't see the 'tennis photo' or the 'last photo' on there.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

According to Kate's book Jon Corner set up a file sharing facility online on 4th May 2007, accessible to family, friends and the media. Material uploaded there could be used for posters, etc. 

Pat Perkins used the tennis photo in her chain e-mail sent out on 7th May. Had the McCanns holiday photos been uploaded to JC's facility by then? If not, where did PP get it from? If it came from the McCann's camera why wasn't it on the CD's given to the PJ? Why didn't the Press Association get it, and, if they did, why is it missing from their collection? Perhaps I'm not searching properly.
G-Unit
G-Unit

Activity : 456

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.04.16 9:18

Good morning @ G-Unit - and, yes, this is such an important area for investigation in this case, especially as we are dealing with hard facts, therefore forensic material.

You might well find the latest two postings by Get'emGoncalo on this thread (below) of real interest, I certainly did after cranking up the computer after my early morning cuppa and apple:

There you'll find two items from tigger's blog - and the references by Gerry McCann to his 'phone calls to Jon Corner  after 2am on 4 May are of especial interest to us all.   

yes   

The PJ took photographs of G5A early on 4 May and on one of them is a camera (a Canon) right bang in the middle of the table of the lounge for everyone to see.

I think it is very possible that that camera had in it a NEW SD card, and that some time before the alarm was raised at about 10.00pm that night (3 May), the original SD card that was in the camera when they went on holiday had already been extracted and was being put to good (?) use.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Unit 08.04.16 12:09

Morning Tony. My only point, I think is that if Woolfall sent the McCann's photos to the Press Association as he said, what did they do with them? If the group gave all their photos to the PJ on two CD's what did the PJ do with those two very important photos?
G-Unit
G-Unit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.04.16 14:37

OK, two ifs there:

(1) If Woolfall sent the McCanns' photos

and

(2) If the group have all their photos to the PJ.

Hall in his film (he's not been the first to do so) noted that one or more of the photos had been cropped before it appeared on the PJ's 'grey-scale' images.

The question is when the cropping was done and IIRC I think Hall said in his film that the cropping could have been done either in camera or when transferring the images on to a CD.  

I don't think the PJ would have bothered to do any cropping.

The transferring of the images to Jon Corner was amazingly quick. It was said in Get'emGoncalo's post that there were a number of 'phone calls made on Kate McCann's mobile 'phone between 2am and 6am. But she surely wasn't transmitting the images on that 'phone.

So when did Jon Corner really get those images and who sent them to him? Two questions, and I know the answer to neither.

The matter of Woolfall sending the images to the Press Association is another matter of interest. I think these images reached PA on the 5th but it may have been the 4th. But didn't he say he flew out to Praia da Luz on the 4th. Who asked him to go? Why did he need to go? What plane did he catch> How soon was he sitting down with an SD card and a laptop? More questions we can't answer.

We know for sure that we have four genuine images of Madeleine on that holiday: the three playground pictures clearly taken on the Saturday, and the 'Last Photo' said to have been taken on the Thursday but which some evidence suggests may have been taken on the Sunday. Where are all the others of her that week? Where is the photo allegedly taken by Philip Edmonds that week and showing Madeleine in the background? - another complete mystery. 

When was the 'Tennis Balls Photo' taken/created? - another conundrum.  

In answer to your questions, then:

A. Woolfall clearly only sent SELECTED pictures to the PA

B. The Last Photo was plainly on the McCanns' SD card but there is no evidence that it was ever given to the PJ - that then is at least one photo that never reached the PJ - there may have been others.

C. If any one photo was cropped before reaching the PJ (which we know happened) then it follows that any other images from the McCanns' camera or from any other camera belonging to the group could have been:

* cropped
* deleted, or
* edited

even before Woolfall got to se them all.

Finally, why was the CEO and a colleague from Bell Pottinger subsidiary 'Resonate' there earlier that week? What were they really doing there?

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 08.04.16 22:17

Preparations maybe?
According to the information we have available(no credible sightings after Sunday,the last photo....) it points towards something happened Sunday ev/night/early Monday morning and if we add the information that Resonate was "breifing" MW early that week it indicates what happened probably include MW in one way or another.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 21 Empty Airport bus footage

Post by j.rob 08.04.16 23:06

Guest wrote:This may have been posted and dicussed before, however for those who haven't like myself it does raise dome valid points.

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann/category/Alex-Woolfall-knows-1-960924.html

snipped

Gerry did return home to collect photographs (old report) 20 May 2007
Alone, the father of Madeleine McCann began the saddest journey of his life Daily Mail - Online link has been removed

Seventeen days after his four-year-old daughter disappeared, Gerry McCann flew back to an empty house that is still fresh with her memory.

But if the airport bus and plane footage was of a previous trip and Madeleine didn't even go on the holiday, then who went in her place? The Paynes and the McCanns shared the entire outbound journey together which included a shared people-carrier to East Midlands airport, the charter flight to Faro, and then another shared people-carrier from Faro to Ocean Club. 

It will be on record how many adults and how many children were in the people carriers and also on the plane journey. The people carriers would have needed child seats for the little ones and Lily and Madeleine might have needed booster seats. There would be a record for the number of children's seats on the plane and of course children are sometimes given different meals, different drinks as well as activity packs on planes. Families with children tend to board first. All this would be on record. If Madeleine hadn't gone on that holiday, then there would have been one less person in both the people carriers and also on the plane. And if the girl next to Lily Payne wasn't Madeleine then who was she?

And Lily is seen sitting with the McCann family sandwiched between Madeleine and Gerry. A random stranger would hardly have plonked down their child in the midst of the McCann family. Lily Payne was going to be three in August 2007 but she looks very mature for her age and it looks as though, despite the age gap, Lily and Madeleine were good friends. Holding hands on the airport steps. I think Lily Payne would remember whether Madeleine had traveled with her on that particular holiday. Even though she may not have seen the  footage for some time after the holiday, I still think it would jog her memory even if she saw it years later. They might well have wanted to sit near each other on the plane and might have shared activity packs plus shared their meals.

On arrival at OC they were driven to their accommodation by a MW rep. Again, the rep would need to do a name call  and surely would notice if the McCanns did not have three children with them as the booking had been made for a family of five and cleaner had already prepared the rooms. 

Also there would be a record on the MW Ocean club booking system outlining the number of adults and children in the McCann party during that week. The McCanns would have indicated whether or not they were planning on using the mini clubs for their children.

If Madeleine hadn't even gone on the holiday, then who died in apartment 5A? Detective Amaral thinks it was Madeleine McCann and he must know more about the case than most, surely?

j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by G-Unit 08.04.16 23:20

It's important to remember that Woolfall wasn't called in to help the McCanns, he was there to protect Mark Warner. 

Looking at things from that perspective what might he have achieved?

None of the Ocean Club employees spoke to the media initially, although they must have been asked. 

Some nannies were very quickly moved elsewhere.

None of the McCann's friends spoke to the media.

Woolfall looked at the photos on the McCann's camera, saying he would send selected ones to the Press Association but they aren't on the PA website.

He advised the McCanns on how to deal with the media. 

The result? Mark Warner stayed very much in the background. All the media attention was focused on the parents.
G-Unit
G-Unit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 08.04.16 23:21

I think the PR team decided to use a "last photo" like this as it pulled on the heart strings very much like Soham girls previously did

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 08.04.16 23:48

Roxyroo wrote:I think the PR team decided to use a "last photo" like this as it pulled on the heart strings very much like Soham girls previously did
There's clearly much more to this.

This was on the McCanns' camera the moment they raised the alarm, so why on earth did they use ANOTHER photo of Madeleine looking about a year younger to give to the police?

And not release this 'Last Photo' for three weeks?

The McCanns made a great song and dance about this being their 'Last Photo' and they kept on emphasising the timing of the photo and whether it was taken at 1.29pm or 2.29pm on the Thursday Madeleine was reported missing.

The weather data for Praia da Luz on that day (Thursday) did not match the photograph. The only day that did so that week was the Sunday.

Have a look a bit deeper into this and try and find the 'Last Photo' threads on here (use the search facility) - they are very informative.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo 09.04.16 0:00

I agree Tony, and I.m a longtime supporter of Richard D. Hall and his work uncovering the truth with this case, I agree the photo could have been used by them as proof of time of her being "still alive". And the only obvious conclusion any rational person can come to is that they have had help from very high up. Worryingly.....IN MY OPINION
Roxyroo
Roxyroo

Activity : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.04.16 1:06

Roxyroo wrote:I agree Tony, and I.m a longtime supporter of Richard D. Hall and his work uncovering the truth with this case, I agree the photo could have been used by them as proof of time of her being "still alive". And the only obvious conclusion any rational person can come to is that they have had help from very high up. Worryingly.....IN MY OPINION
Worrying?  I call it positively catastrophic!

Richard D Hall has indeed undertaken sterling work in connection with the case Madeleine McCann, the little girl totally abandoned by those who should care - her family!  However, that is for another thread, the so called last photograph has a life of it's own - in more ways than one.

A heck of a lot of work has gone into analysis of this last photograph and hopefully the unanimous conclusion is that the recorded date and time are incorrect.  As far as I'm aware nobody has yet presented a convincing counter argument.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.04.16 1:19

Roxyroo wrote:I think the PR team decided to use a "last photo" like this as it pulled on the heart strings very much like Soham girls previously did
That might well be the case but the important point is the image the McCanns and their network presented before the world to assist the official investigation into their missing child.

The poolside photograph is a full facial image of Madeleine.  For the purpose of the investigation the PJ could easily photoshop the image so only Madeleine is visible - and then the playground photographs and the tennis court photograph.  All the most recent photographs an clearly showing Madeleine's face.  They didn't do that though did they?  No, instead they provide an outdated image of their daughter for identification purposes.

I ask, what happened to those memorable snapshots taken of their precious child between the alleged abduction time frame and the issue before the world?  More to the point - why?

Soham girls?  Ask Clarence - he seems to have all the answers!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.04.16 15:41

ALEX WOOLFALL (Bell-Pottinger Group - engaged by Wark Warner)

Within two days after Madeleine’s disappearance, the holiday firm Mark Warner had sent a crisis management team to Portugal. It included Alex Woolfall from Bell Pottinger, the public relations company. Alex Woolfall is Head of Issues and Crisis Management for the Bell Pottinger Group. Woolfall, who has 20 years experience in PR, spent the next two weeks advising the family on how to keep the media interested.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]     Alex Woolfall makes his debut speech from PdL          Alex Woolfall outside PdL church with Gerry and Kate McCann  -  Madeleine's birthday!            Alex Woolfall inside PdL church ith Gerry and Kate McCann

Oh happy days!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob 09.04.16 22:15

If the last photo was taken on Sunday 29th April then it is deceptive. Because it purports to show something that was happening on Thursday 3rd May at lunch-time. When in actual fact what was happening in 'the last photo' was four days before. 

That is a major deception. 

This is irrespective of any possibility that the photo might have been manipulated in any way.

It is quite normal, for PR and marketing purposes in magazines and book, for photos to be photo-shopped and/or altered/enhanced in some way and given that Madeleine's very own father speaks of 'a good marketing ploy' then it would not be particularly surprising if some of the photos used in the marketing and PR had been altered in some way to make them especially appealing in terms of fund-raising. That is without taking into account any deliberate deceptions.

Given that most of what TM have produced seems to be very far from 'the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth' then I suspect that the photos are not 'the truth' either.
j.rob

Activity : 2511

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.04.16 23:37

@j.rob:  That is a major deception.

And you j.rob are the master of the understatement thumbsup !

Every time the subject of the last photograph is raised it invariably deviates from the most pertinent points and wanders off into the realms of false arms, false legs, stray shrubbery, cheap market sunglasses etc.  May I steer back to the main point by again asking why this particular photograph didn't hit the headlines until GM made his lightening trip back to the UK during the third week of May?  More importantly, why did the McCanns not give their camera over to the PJ for convenience and more importantly still - why did they give the PJ an outdated image of their daughter to assist the investigation when they had the poolside, the playground and the tennis court photographs readily available?

I'm frankly not interested in PR initiatives - at least not until someone can explain the foregone.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacecowboy 10.04.16 11:30

J.Rob wrote ''But if the airport bus and plane footage was of a previous trip and Madeleine didn't even go on the holiday, then who went in her place''?

Isn't it Madeleine McCann and her brother wearing almost the same clothes as they did on the plane footage video in the playground photo taken on the Saturday 28th April with the Boyd family and possibly Raj Balu in the background?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Spacecowboy
Spacecowboy

Activity : 78

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 10.04.16 12:33

For goodness sake, how did this story ever get off the ground - it's utterly ridiculous to suggest that Madeleine McCann was not on that holiday.  For a start, why would the McCanns, with the knowledge of their group of friends, take a Madeleine that's not the Madeleine on a weeks trip to the Algarve, with the ultimate intention of disposing of her in some way?  She even had her own passport!  Can't you see how preposterous it is?

Even if the published video footage of Madeleine boarding an aircraft is not from the Portugal trip, it still doesn't prove anything - it doesn't prove or even suggest that Madeleine wasn't on that holiday.  Madeleine was photographed in the Ocean Club playground and sitting at the poolside with her father and sister - there can be no disputing that those snaps of Madeleine were taken at the Ocean Club.  I think there's enough to chew on without spicing it up with a decorative garnish - I leave that to the McCanns chef of PR.

The more I think about this the more ridiculous it appears.  Back to Alex Woolfall - even he appears straightforward by comparison.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 11.04.16 1:25

With regard to the "Last Photograph".
The image has been verified by two independent photographic experts as genuine. However, the day on which the photograph was taken, may have been changed.

The date a photograph is taken is stored in the EXIF files of a digital image.

Changing a date in an EXIF file is absolutely EASY. All you need is a Windows PC or laptop. No special programs are needed to do this "trick" at all.

Go to Windows Explorer
Open the file containing the photo you require changing
Right click on the photo
A box opens, and at the bottom of the box, click Properties
Another box opens. You will see, on this first page of the box, the date the image was taken is shown... Created: and the date ie 29/03/2007
Along the top of this first page are 4 tabs, marked General. Security. Details. Previous Versions.
Click the Details tab
You will see Date Taken and there is the date the image was taken... left click inside the date, and you will find you can change the date.
Change the date to 03/05/2007 or whatever you require and click OK
The box will close

Re-open the photo with a right click
You will notice that on the first page of the box, the Created Date has not changed.
But underneath, there is a Modified date, which now shows the date you changed the EXIF file.
When this photograph is uploaded to the Internet,  the EXIF data will display your modified date, and not the true date on which it was created.

So, no fancy programs required, just any old Windows computer will do the job very nicely.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 11.04.16 2:44

Spacecowboy wrote:J.Rob wrote ''But if the airport bus and plane footage was of a previous trip and Madeleine didn't even go on the holiday, then who went in her place''?

Isn't it Madeleine McCann and her brother wearing almost the same clothes as they did on the plane footage video in the playground photo taken on the Saturday 28th April with the Boyd family and possibly Raj Balu in the background?

I firmly believe Madeleine went on holiday to PDL, however the trousers she's wearing in the so-called plane footage and the trousers she's wearing on the playground are two different items of clothing. If you look closely at the plane footage her trousers are cropped and short and end above her ankles. If you look at the playground photos, the trousers are long and trail on the ground.

There is an attempt to make us believe that it's the same outfit, but it isn't.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 11.04.16 7:35

canada12 wrote:
Spacecowboy wrote:J.Rob wrote ''But if the airport bus and plane footage was of a previous trip and Madeleine didn't even go on the holiday, then who went in her place''?

I firmly believe Madeleine went on holiday to PDL, however the trousers she's wearing in the so-called plane footage and the trousers she's wearing on the playground are two different items of clothing. If you look closely at the plane footage her trousers are cropped and short and end above her ankles. If you look at the playground photos, the trousers are long and trail on the ground.

There is an attempt to make us believe that it's the same outfit, but it isn't.
Hmm.
You are going on a suntrip and travelling in short trousers and when you arrive to the sunny destination you change to long trousers?
That's a new one.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 11.04.16 8:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I agree, these are definitely not the same trousers.

I've copied across a post I made on another thread a couple of days ago below (slightly tweeked):

1.In Jane Tanner's 10 May 2007 statement (1 week after the disappearance) she says the following:

'As for the Payne and McCann couples, they journeyed by plane from East Midlands to Faro, having arrived around 11h00. They took a taxi from Faro to Luz arriving at 12h00 also on the 28 May [sic]'. (note: Tanner obviously meant '28 April' here).

Was Charlotte's Pennington's comment (which ROB seems very keen to counter in his rogatory), about seeing the Mc's at Faro airport before she left on the shuttle coach with the Oldfield/O'Brien party, actually correct?
Tanner does not retract this in her rogatory a year later.

2. On 'Guest List 2' (property, arrivals, guests - printed out the day before arrival for staff) in the PJ Files, it states at the bottom of the Payne/McCann entry that 'the Payne and Mccann family will arrive in resort at midday on Saturday.' This agrees with Tanner's statement time. The flight details have been omitted for some reason.

3. In the airport video on the bus Gerry Mccann can be seen to be wearing a light grey/tan T shirt with a small white strip around the edge of the sleeve and the neck.

4. As discussed somewhere here on a previous thread, in the 'last photo' GM appears to be wearing the same T shirt as on the bus.

5. In the thread 'Weather in Praia da Luz' posted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Gillyspot, the first post lists the weather for each day. On Saturday the lunchtime temp rose to 22C. 

6. We are told by Kate McCann that both her and MBM ventured into the swimming pool on arrival at the resort.

7. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] commented that Jane Tanner was surprisingly garbled when describing Ella and the creche on Sunday (possibly something had already occured?).

8. The T7 statements are also garbled about the outward journey in places - child car seats; etc. Might this be to cover true flight times/arrival times?

9. Easter 2007 in the UK was one of the hottest on record and skin could have the start of a tan from the holiday in Donegal, prior to the hol in Luz. 

What if the Mcs were in the resort by midday on the Saturday? 
What if MBM changed into her new smock to go down to the pool? 
What if GM threw his shorts on to get a bit of sun (same T shirt; same grumpy face)?
What if the 'last photo' was taken? 
What if MBM then put a pair of longer trousers on because she was cold from the swim (playground photos with Lily and Sean in the same clothes as the airport bus and GM in the same shorts as the last photo)? 

Any thoughts?
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 11.04.16 8:53

skyrocket wrote: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - I agree, these are definitely not the same trousers.

I've copied across a post I made on another thread a couple of days ago below (slightly tweeked):

1.In Jane Tanner's 10 May 2007 statement (1 week after the disappearance) she says the following:

'As for the Payne and McCann couples, they journeyed by plane from East Midlands to Faro, having arrived around 11h00. They took a taxi from Faro to Luz arriving at 12h00 also on the 28 May [sic]'. (note: Tanner obviously meant '28 April' here).

Was Charlotte's Pennington's comment (which ROB seems very keen to counter in his rogatory), about seeing the Mc's at Faro airport before she left on the shuttle coach with the Oldfield/O'Brien party, actually correct?
Tanner does not retract this in her rogatory a year later.

2. On 'Guest List 2' (property, arrivals, guests - printed out the day before arrival for staff) in the PJ Files, it states at the bottom of the Payne/McCann entry that 'the Payne and Mccann family will arrive in resort at midday on Saturday.' This agrees with Tanner's statement time. The flight details have been omitted for some reason.

3. In the airport video on the bus Gerry Mccann can be seen to be wearing a light grey/tan T shirt with a small white strip around the edge of the sleeve and the neck.

4. As discussed somewhere here on a previous thread, in the 'last photo' GM appears to be wearing the same T shirt as on the bus.

5. In the thread 'Weather in Praia da Luz' posted by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Gillyspot, the first post lists the weather for each day. On Saturday the lunchtime temp rose to 22C. 

6. We are told by Kate McCann that both her and MBM ventured into the swimming pool on arrival at the resort.

7. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] commented that Jane Tanner was surprisingly garbled when describing Ella and the creche on Sunday (possibly something had already occured?).

8. The T7 statements are also garbled about the outward journey in places - child car seats; etc. Might this be to cover true flight times/arrival times?

9. Easter 2007 in the UK was one of the hottest on record and skin could have the start of a tan from the holiday in Donegal, prior to the hol in Luz. 

What if the Mcs were in the resort by midday on the Saturday? 
What if MBM changed into her new smock to go down to the pool? 
What if GM threw his shorts on to get a bit of sun (same T shirt; same grumpy face)?
What if the 'last photo' was taken? 
What if MBM then put a pair of longer trousers on because she was cold from the swim (playground photos with Lily and Sean in the same clothes as the airport bus and GM in the same shorts as the last photo)? 

Any thoughts?

Madeleine looks like she's dressed for a fashion shoot, not a paddle in the pool. If anyone decided she was going to wear her new smock and shorts to the pool, I don't think it was Madeleine. I look at that picture and find myself asking, if it's genuine, what was Kate thinking? Was she trying to show Madeleine off? It all seems a bit peculiar, considering the clothes she then changed into were somewhat grubby and didn't even fit her properly.

And we still come back to the main question - why did it take 3 weeks for the LP to be released, when that picture of Madeleine would have been perfect to distribute on the night she disappeared?
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 11.04.16 10:49

I have been to algarve about 20 times  ,if a child changed clothesfew   times , i cant see it too unusual at that time of year . It can be really hot in the sun for few hours ,then turn quite chilly.  I do it myself .Yes its perfectly possable to get light tan  in few days .  I also dont think ,maddie was not there,far too many people would get envolved .  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top