The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by HelenMeg on 19.02.14 10:42

Hi Canada
How do you blow up the photo 400%? I cant seem to do it

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by HelenMeg on 19.02.14 10:46

Oh I've just done it and although I cant tell whether the dark patch is superimposed over the top  - it does appear too black and untextured compared to rest of step -strange.

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.14 10:48

I think the blob is actually a cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 19.02.14 10:58

Ladyinred wrote:I think the blob is actually a cat.

Or part of Gerry's beard.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 19.02.14 10:59

@HelenMeg wrote:Hi Canada
How do you blow up the photo 400%? I cant seem to do it

Right click to save the picture to your computer, then view it in a graphics program and increase the size. :-)

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 19.02.14 11:00

@HelenMeg wrote:Oh I've just done it and although I cant tell whether the dark patch is superimposed over the top  - it does appear too black and untextured compared to rest of step -strange.

There are many such strange anomalies in the photos of Gerry, Madeleine and Kate McCann.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin on 19.02.14 11:06

The flesh coloured bump 5 inches below Gerry's right knee on his upper calf ?...certainly not Maddies hand....strange photograph indeed , what gets me is the immediate family may have the means to dispell all this doubt and bolster the McCann cause....but do nothing .

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 19.02.14 11:19

Gerry's right hand is curiously white. And I can't see a wedding ring on it.

I don't think that's a cat, weird blob.

Shadow from the flowerpot is very clear. Strong sunlight at about 45 - 60 degrees?

Part of the material of M's shoulder seems to carry on with a small loop intersecting with G's trousers.

It's not clear what M's left arm is doing, the shoulder is low, so the elbow cannot be far back, yet there doesn't seem to be enough room for an outstretched arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.14 11:20

@canada12 wrote:If you look closely at the photo...

...below Gerry's right knee, and in front of Madeleine's blue dress, there is a large black blob.

If you examine this by blowing the photo up to about 400%, you can see the blob has very indistinct borders, and is superimposed OVER the blue dress.

Additionally, there's an off-white vertical space between the blob and Gerry's leg, which doesn't correspond with the stone step background.

So, why is the blob there? What is it covering up? (besides Madeleine's left leg?)
Could be a black&white cat, which could explain the childs' leaning forward as if to toch it;

Oh and, in comparison twith 'the last picture at the poolside'; some have remarked on Maddie being off-centre in it

But look here: GM right at the centre, and the child off-centre too

Seems the pictures are of GM, and if a child is there in it with him: that's ok then.
But GM is always at the centre

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.14 11:23

@tigger wrote:Gerry's right  hand is curiously white. And I can't see a wedding ring on it.

I don't think that's a cat, weird blob.

Shadow from the flowerpot is very clear. Strong sunlight at about 45 - 60 degrees?

Part of the material of M's shoulder seems to carry on with a small loop intersecting with G's trousers.

It's not clear what M's left arm is doing, the shoulder is low, so the elbow cannot be far back, yet there doesn't seem to be enough room for an outstretched arm.

Tigger, weddings rings are worn on the left hand. 

For me it's a cat, but, as another poster wrote, we all see things differently.  Gerry - if you're reading, can you confirm?  smilie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.14 11:24

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/M.htm

Canada12, this odd photo (are there any other types when it concerns the McCanns?) is featured in the book.

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 19.02.14 11:26

@tigger wrote:Gerry's right  hand is curiously white. And I can't see a wedding ring on it.

Tigger its the left hand for wedding rings usually in uk, but the hand is very odd, like he was sun bathing with gloves on !

sami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.14 11:26

Does Kate mention the cat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.14 11:43

GM's left hand seems to be drawn around and ghosting on the inside.  Left knee looks odd as well.

Several strange blobs on his lower right knee area, don't seem to fit in with the photo.

Right hand has tanned arm and white hand - like the tennis photo?

Are there ANY undoctored photos of this family?

All IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 19.02.14 15:43

It could be a cat. Or a penguin. Or someone's furry hat.

I think it less likely to be any of these things, however, and more likely to be someone's inept attempt to blot out something that they didn't want included in the picture.

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 19.02.14 18:15

Blow the picture up to 400% and look at Gerry's eyes. It looks as though he is either drunk or drugged.
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 19.02.14 18:35

@canada12 wrote:It could be a cat. Or a penguin. Or someone's furry hat.

I think it less likely to be any of these things, however, and more likely to be someone's inept attempt to blot out something that they didn't want included in the picture.

It is one of my police hats and Gerry is smiling because he is rather ticklish   big grin

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 on 19.02.14 18:37

@russiandoll wrote:

It is one of my police hats and Gerry is smiling because he is rather ticklish   big grin

I knew it!
But why is your police hat there, russiandoll?  big grin

canada12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.14 20:39

Seeing [IMO] photoshopping left, right & centre doesn't help. I've been looking at some [my] old photos lately and could have started to doubt them too ...  big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 20.02.14 10:22

@canada12 wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:

I knew it!

As I have never met the man, I must correct that and state that the item is a hat similar to mine, of course.  I can only imagine that Gerry maybe had one which he wore to a fancy dress party some time and has kept it in case it came in handy for future use.

Perhaps these days rather than a Scots doctor who looks fetching in a kilt, he could go all romantic and exotic Russian for a photo -opportunity with his wife, although they can wish about looking as fetching as the couple below   

He could, of course, customise it for a fetching Scots look and wear a fur sporran. then he could have a group photo with the Haggis 7

big grin

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

last photo

Post by travis macbickle on 20.02.14 11:56

@russiandoll wrote:
@canada12 wrote:
@russiandoll wrote:

I knew it!

As I have never met the man, I must correct that and state that the item is a hat similar to mine, of course.  I can only imagine that Gerry maybe had one which he wore to a fancy dress party some time and has kept it in case it came in handy for future use.

Perhaps these days rather than a Scots doctor who looks fetching in a kilt, he could go all romantic and exotic Russian for a photo -opportunity with his wife, although they can wish about looking as fetching as the couple below   

He could, of course, customise it for a fetching Scots look and wear a fur sporran. then he could have a group photo with the Haggis 7

big grin
just because a dog is born in a stable doesn,t make it a horse.he is irish .

travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 20.02.14 13:03

My word travis, why copy an entire post for your one line comment !

Gerry paid homage to the fact he was born in Scotland by wearing highland dress to at least one wedding, hence my Scots reference  to the kilt and sporran.

I am aware of his ancestry, but it should have been clear that I was commenting on his upbringing. I have seen him in Scots dress and heard his Scottish accent, but have never seen him in a riverdance outfit   big grin

just for you travis, Gerry and Kate in riverdance and not Zhivago mode

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

the last photo

Post by travis macbickle on 20.02.14 14:38

irelands,s shame,scotland,s burden.

travis macbickle

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 20.11.14 14:31

I've just seen on the scrolling twitter feed on the forum that this thread is being recommended on twitter so I thought I'd bump it up.

I'm only up to page 9 at the mo and it's a long thread but it's good to revisit things.

I hope OG have a little chat with Alex Woolfall, John Corner and a few others.

ETA: I strongly recommend reading the thread from the beginning and not in reverse.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Knitted on 08.03.16 0:27

A condensed 15 minute summary of info taken from from Richard D. Hall's latest documentary "When Madeleine Died?", that looks at the 2xCDs handed to the Portuguese Police...

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 23 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum