The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 16 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 16 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 16 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 16 Regist10

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 16 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by tiny 02.01.14 13:01

Cherry Blossom wrote:
tiny wrote:This question is for no reason at all but some thing that's bugging me, did Madeleine have a lisp

Not read anything about a lisp,  tiny

thanks cherry blossom,its just in the pool pic and the way her tongue is
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 16 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by Guest 02.01.14 13:07

canada12 wrote:
Portia wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The only one where the location is allegedly confirmed is the last one which is from April 2007 in Donegal.

I say "allegedly" because I for one am not convinced that the McCanns were there then.

Agree about Donagal

Pic two Mirror photo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just a passing thought! but not quite right.

Front teeth look different

How can the same child have different front teeth...?

Edited to add: Is it because the top picture is "flipped" that her teeth appear different?
Also I've noticed the smile in the pic below is very unlike most of Madeleine's smiling pix. In the pic below the corners of her mouth are turned down. In most of the other pix, the corners of her mouth turn up. Just wondering about that. It looks odd to me.

ie:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Maybe because has you say it was flipped and her teeth look different

Original

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suep 02.01.14 19:51

I apologise if I'm posting this in the wrong place but I can now clear up once and for all the mystery concerning the identity of Emily Jane McCann. I applied for the birth certificate of this child just before Christmas and received it in today's post,
I can say with certainty that Emily Jane is NOT related to Madeleine. I won't reveal her parents' names or occupations or any other details because they and their child are innocent parties in this speculation but I will say that this child's father and mother are not listed as doctors. Emily Jane was born on 20th January 2003 in Somerset and the fact that her parents have the same surnames as Gerry McCann and Kate Healy is pure coincidence.

If anyone feels they want to see this document then I will consider scanning it and sending it through my private email address. I will be in a position to do this next week when I have access to the scanning technology to do it, I don't feel it would be fair on this family to make the document public by putting it up here since they have no connection whatsoever with this case.

suep

Activity : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 02.01.14 20:03

Portia wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:The only one where the location is allegedly confirmed is the last one which is from April 2007 in Donegal.

I say "allegedly" because I for one am not convinced that the McCanns were there then.

Agree about Donagal

Pic two Mirror photo

In the upper photo the nose is longer than in the pool photo (snub nose).
Also, in the upper photo, the jowls are longer, with dimples, more like the 'everton shirt' photo.
The bone structure has developed more in the upper photo, indicating an age progression, older age than the pool photo.
Since the pool photo, according to Gerry as the happiest memory of his lost daughter, is supposedly her last photo, then someone is telling a porkie here. It's very unlikely that Maddie's bone structure and growth development is going to have receded with time.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Clocker 02.01.14 20:27

bobbin wrote:
Portia wrote:
Cherry Blossom wrote:

Agree about Donagal

Pic two Mirror photo

In the upper photo the nose is longer than in the pool photo (snub nose).
Also, in the upper photo, the jowls are longer, with dimples, more like the 'everton shirt' photo.
The bone structure has developed more in the upper photo, indicating an age progression, older age than the pool photo.
Since the pool photo, according to Gerry as the happiest memory of his lost daughter, is supposedly her last photo, then someone is telling a porkie here. It's very unlikely that Maddie's bone structure and growth development is going to have receded with time.
I think she looks so different from photo to photo. She seems to have dimples in some photos and not in others. Gaps in her teeth in some but not in others. Dark hair in some and blonde in others. And I hate to say it but bags under her eyes in some and not in others. I presume these differences are due to different stages/ages in her life but the thing is, nobody knows which of these characteristics she had at the time, not that it matters now nearly 7 years on I soppose.
Clocker

Activity : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 07.01.14 19:42

Daisy wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Daisy, that has to be Jane Tanner's daughter - she was then about a month short of her 4th birthday. The girl in the striped top in the photos in my link is the Paynes' daughter who was nearer to 3 than 4.
Right, thank you for putting me straight. I've always been under the impression it was LP
Hi NFWTD, Just been reading the first page of 'creche enquiry' thread again and according to this link it is Payne's eldest daughter - LP? Now I'm confused, because I agree with you that the girl with the sunglasses does look older than just under 3 and it's more likely to be JT's daughter who was nearing 4.   help 

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by debs 07.01.14 22:21

hello friends, decided to join after watching the ITV show tonight and seeing the twitter feed
what I dont understand about all the holidays photos is that you never see the mark in her eye, she was never looking directly at the camera, isnt that a bit strange? thanks, debs
debs

Activity : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 07.01.14 23:12

debs wrote:hello friends, decided to join after watching the ITV show tonight and seeing the twitter feed
what I dont understand about all the holidays photos is that you never see the mark in her eye, she was never looking directly at the camera, isnt that a bit strange? thanks, debs
  welcome   Debs!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by debs 08.01.14 8:25

thank you for the welcome mum. I looked at the topic about changing the old photos of Kate but don't really get that. But apart from the fact that no pictures of Maddie on the Portugal holidays showing her looking into the camera, there arent any photos of the 3 children all together. As a mum myself, and you are one too I cant imagine going on holiday and not having a photo of them all in the same photo
debs

Activity : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.01.14 9:44

Daisy, some of those photos on that link aren't correctly identified.

For instance, in numbers 1 to 4 the older Payne daughter is correctly named as the one in the striped top. There are question marks about who the other girl is.

Whoever the child in photos 8 and 10 is, she isn't LP but the one in 12 and 13 is.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 08.01.14 13:34

Thanks for clearing up my confusion NFWTD. I suspected that was the case.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 27.01.14 12:57

Check out this video,I think its made by a "supporter".
03:15 Where is Maddie?
NickE
NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 16 Empty Madeleine missing from last photo...

Post by worriedmum 27.01.14 14:15

WOW!
WHERE IS MADELEINE?
worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 27.01.14 14:17

worriedmum
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Briohazard 27.01.14 14:28

There are a lot of photoshopped versions of the pool pic floating around, where people have removed maddie, put her on the other side of Gerry, etc. to prove how easy photoshopping is. My opinion is that whoever made the video simply pulled pics off the net to use.

Activity : 114

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.01.14 15:29

Like these
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />

The important thing about the Last Photo is that is was clearly NOT taken on the day Kate insists it was.
Gerry is in the T shirt he travelled in, and is sweating.   Madeleine's hair is not blowing about, her hat is balancing on her head and they are all clearly in hot sun.
The only possible days are Saturday - but they arrived a long time after lunch, or the Sunday.
After that the weather was cold and windy, right until late evening on 3rd, when it cleared.
All the Tapas group agree on this, and the weather reports are very clear.
It is all in the public domain if people care to look.

And if it was not taken on 3rd, it cannot be used as proof that Madeleine was alive and well at lunchtime.
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 27.01.14 16:08

PeterMac wrote:Like these
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />" />

The important thing about the Last Photo is that is was clearly NOT taken on the day Kate insists it was.
Gerry is in the T shirt he travelled in, and is sweating.   Madeleine's hair is not blowing about, her hat is balancing on her head and they are all clearly in hot sun.
The only possible days are Saturday - but they arrived a long time after lunch, or the Sunday.
After that the weather was cold and windy, right until late evening on 3rd, when it cleared.
All the Tapas group agree on this, and the weather reports are very clear.
It is all in the public domain if people care to look.

And if it was not taken on 3rd, it cannot be used as proof that Madeleine was alive and well at lunchtime.
Has it ever been established why Gerry appears to wearing womens sunglasses ?...please correct me if I'm wrong .

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.01.14 16:27

Are they the new ones he bought at "sunglasses corner?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.01.14 16:32

dantezebu wrote:Are they the new ones he bought at "sunglasses corner?"

Could be

So where are his old ones?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.01.14 17:12

Portia wrote:
dantezebu wrote:Are they the new ones he bought at "sunglasses corner?"

Could be

So where are his old ones?

KM made a big deal about them stopping to buy sunglasses for GM on their way back from the beach on 1st May in her book. Apparently he didn't have any.
She also wrote about it in her diary:

"Tuesday 01.05.2007 (holiday)
Breakfast apartment
Kids club - mini-tennis ↓
09.15-10.15 K ↓
G 10.15-11.15 ↓
Madeleine and Ella
* Get camera
Lunch → apartment
RAIN
Kids club beach, sunglasses
Ice cream
13:30 → 15:00 ish
Kids club? 15.15
? time not so good
? G tennis lessons - ok
High tea 16:30
? recreational area
Restaurant? object tennis
No Russell, Evie felt ill
(5D) Russ remained in apartment
Food was brought up"

Why did she need to make sure this was dated? Was it to prove the pool photo came after the 1st May?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 27.01.14 17:26

I don't find the:

RAIN
Kids club beach, sunglasses

very convincing ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 27.01.14 18:08

Does anybody know the brand and model of these glasses ? they look like ladies D&G's to me , they certainly don't look like a gents frame , if Gerry had to borrow Kates glasses for some reason then this can't be the 3rd because as Kate tells us he bought his own from sunglasses corner on the 1st.

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 27.01.14 18:10

"It is raining.
Let's go to the beach, have an ice cream and buy sunglasses."
really ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16569

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 27.01.14 18:17

[quote="PeterMac"]"It is raining.
really ?[/quot

Our trip to the beach wasn’t exactly a roaring success and the kids certainly weren’t thanking us for it.
Still, we made the best of it, and the suggestion of ice-creams soon brought smiles to three little faces.
The children and I sat down on a bench and Gerry went off to fetch them. The shop was only about 25
feet away, yet when he called to me asking me to give him a hand with the five ice-creams he was
paying for, I was momentarily torn. Would the children be OK on the bench while I nipped over? I hurried
across, watching them all the time...

Once again Kate puts emphasis on numbers .

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 27.01.14 18:26

Rasputin wrote:
PeterMac wrote:"It is raining.
really ?[/quot

Our trip to the beach wasn’t exactly a roaring success and the kids certainly weren’t thanking us for it.
Still, we made the best of it, and the suggestion of ice-creams soon brought smiles to three little faces.
The children and I sat down on a bench and Gerry went off to fetch them. The shop was only about 25
feet away, yet when he called to me asking me to give him a hand with the five ice-creams he was
paying for, I was momentarily torn. Would the children be OK on the bench while I nipped over? I hurried
across, watching them all the time...

Once again Kate puts emphasis on numbers .

Contrived piece of writing, written in retrospect.  She's SO transparent!

It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever for her to be unduly worried about being 25 feet away from the children momentarily, while she and Gerry still can keep their eyes on them throughout the few seconds.  Yet they thought nothing about leaving them alone in unlocked apt 50 miles away as the crow flies.
The other thing is: if she was that worried, why not just let Gerry make two trips with the Ice -Creams?

She's trying to portray herself as responsible parent but the facts just don't stacked up. She's just a drama queen.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top