The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 11 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 11 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 11 Regist10

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 11 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by Miraflores 17.12.13 17:04

Kate's father, ............ is to my mind GENUINELY bereft
Yes, this was my impression too.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Activity : 856

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 11 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by bobbin 17.12.13 17:42

Miraflores wrote:

Miraflores, I highlighted your reply because it came out, for me at least, very tiny.
I feel so terribly sad for Kate's father. What an awful disappointment, in his later years. I wish someone close to him could give him a big hug and tell him, they understand, but I don't think there is anyone like that close to him. Poor poor soul.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 17.12.13 17:44

Miraflores wrote:

If Kates father is of a Jewish faith, then the consequences of a non Jewish funeral would be devastating.....
As in Kates book, she says her Fathers line are a mix of Ashkenazim and Sephardim Jews.
chillyheat

Activity : 884

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.13 17:56

ChillyHeat, I think that parents, grandparents and other close family and friends would devastated, if a loved one was missing, presumed dead and no grave to visit, whatever their religion or being atheist ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 17.12.13 18:04

Châtelaine wrote:ChillyHeat, I think that parents, grandparents and other close family and friends would devastated, if a loved one was missing, presumed dead and no grave to visit, whatever their religion or being atheist ...

I fully understand you, but of certain faiths, certain ceremonies have to be adhered too....That was the point I was trying to make
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 17.12.13 19:16

Funnily enough the quotes came out the right size for me, but somethings gone wrong somewhere because they never used to misbehave like that.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17.12.13 19:25

Miraflores wrote:Funnily enough the quotes came out the right size for me, but somethings gone wrong somewhere because they never used to misbehave like that.
It's not always easy, but do use "Preview" to check your comment. If it's not coming out allright, you can go back to "draft" and "send" only after you're sure it's O.K.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by dromodaire 17.12.13 19:52

Chilliheat, wasn't there some kind of ceremony in Portugal? Not that the Mccanns admitted to this, but I'm sure I read somewhere, that they and all their family stopped off somewhere one day, as if on a trip, and that it was maybe being suggested that somekind of ceremony was being conducted.

But I can't remember anything more than that I'm afraid. However I think your point is vaild and even people who aren't overtly religious might have a strong need to bring a close to matters and say goodbye.
dromodaire

Activity : 33

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 17.12.13 19:55

ChillyHeat wrote:
Miraflores wrote:

If Kates father is of a Jewish faith, then the consequences of a non Jewish funeral would be devastating.....
As in Kates book, she says her Fathers line are a mix of Ashkenazim and Sephardim Jews.

While her father may be descended from Jews, according to traditional Jewish law children can only be considered Jewish if they are born to Jewish mothers although Liberal and Reform Jews will recognise children who are born to Jewish fathers and non-Jewish mothers and are raised in the Jewish faith.  

Given that KM was baptised, confirmed, and married in the Catholic faith, observance of Jewish funeral rites doesn't arise.  

I seem to recall that Tigger posted an interesting study which suggests that the mourning rites of the Catholic faith may have been observed by the McCannsin the days following Madeleine's disappearance.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by chillyheat 17.12.13 20:19

ultimaThule wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:
Miraflores wrote:

While her father may be descended from Jews, according to traditional Jewish law children can only be considered Jewish if they are born to Jewish mothers although Liberal and Reform Jews will recognise children who are born to Jewish fathers and non-Jewish mothers and are raised in the Jewish faith.  

Given that KM was baptised, confirmed, and married in the Catholic faith, observance of Jewish funeral rites doesn't arise.  

I seem to recall that Tigger posted an interesting study which suggests that the mourning rites of the Catholic faith may have been observed by the McCannsin the days following Madeleine's disappearance.

Ty UT.....I have put my thoughts on the Jeremy Wilkins thread, and I was looking at a Crypto Judaism thought
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My head does go into overdrive at times, for that I apologise
chillyheat

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 17.12.13 20:32

If anyone's interested in just how much you can do with Photoshop... watch this:

With reference to "The Last Photo", the "Tennis Balls" photo, and any other photo you suspect might not be quite what it seems regarding Madeleine.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Miraflores 17.12.13 23:47

It's not always easy, but do use "Preview"
 I nearly always do a Preview - I notice that it's decided to put size =3 into the HTML and hence making it smaller. It never used to do that! It seems like some upgrade which hasn't quite worked.
However, this is off topic so I will shut up.
Miraflores
Miraflores

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 18.12.13 0:17

ChillyHeat wrote:
ultimaThule wrote:
ChillyHeat wrote:
Miraflores wrote:

Ty UT.....I have put my thoughts on the Jeremy Wilkins thread, and I was looking at a Crypto Judaism thought
My head does go into overdrive at times, for that I apologise

No need for apology, Chilly - my head went into overdrive  when I followed your link to Crypto-Judaism and read about the Belmonte Jews of :Portugal and their Sephardic tradition... I feel another conspiracy theory coming on  big grin 
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 18.12.13 8:28

canada12 wrote:If anyone's interested in just how much you can do with Photoshop... watch this:

With reference to "The Last Photo", the "Tennis Balls" photo, and any other photo you suspect might not be quite what it seems regarding Madeleine.
Very professionally done.
They also managed to get the lower left arm to become attached to its upper arm, unlike in the Maddie photo with the ice-cream AND the lollipop.
But then, maybe the ice-cream photo was photo-shopped for OTHER reasons, e.g. to send a subliminal message perhaps, to people who would know what they were 'really seeing'.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.12.13 10:44

bobbin wrote:
canada12 wrote:If anyone's interested in just how much you can do with Photoshop... watch this:

Very professionally done.
They also managed to get the lower left arm to become attached to its upper arm, unlike in the Maddie photo with the ice-cream AND the lollipop.
But then, maybe the ice-cream photo was photo-shopped for OTHER reasons, e.g. to send a subliminal message perhaps, to people who would know what they were 'really seeing'.

Very interesting canada12, how easy it is to decieve! This is a prime example of deception by those in power:

bobbin, agree with your thoughts on subliminal messages, I've wondered if the makeup photo was made public has a warning to certain people to  keep their mouths shut?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 18.12.13 11:02

Totally agree with that sentiment re the message sent out, Cherry Blossom. That image cannot be perceived in any other way AFAIC. Also, the skirting board photo is another iffy image.
I noticed this photo was turned at just the right angle in KM's home office photo on a recent thread to draw the eye straight to it in the foreground. It looked placed to me, Sending the same message perhaps?  All IMO of course.

Talking of subliminal, does anyone have a ref for the strange video made by TM that threw up random sweeps of PdL landscape and words zoomed in on, on computer screens etc?
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.12.13 11:09

It must be this one, Mirage.

Absolutely bizarre and contains all the horrible inappropriate photos as well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage 18.12.13 11:45

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It must be this one, Mirage.

Absolutely bizarre and contains all the horrible inappropriate photos as well.  

Thanks NFWTD. Yes this is the one. The video pixelated oddly in a middle section when I ran it through. The word INFORMATION kept coming up. I would say this bit of film is chock full of subliminal imagery and has a sinister feel to it. Very edgy.

The photo I referred to of KM in her home office was separate to this though.

Btw, That lolly photo is horrible. The eyes seem ringed with khol and there is a look there I don't want to even think about.
Mirage

Activity : 2711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.12.13 11:50

The horrible lying down photo appears briefly in a shot of Kate's office at about 2.00.

My mother would have described the look in some photos as "too knowing for her age" and yes I'd agree with that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 18.12.13 14:13

Interesting : on that video you have kindly linked to, with the caption telling us that Kate finds Maddie missing at 10pm, we see the route to 5a , then up the steps and in through the patio doors.

No table and chairs on the balcony [ it was not a patio as it was not at ground level]. On CW we saw the forensic guys leaving via the patio doors, table and chairs there with one chair perilously close to the wall.

Very interesting, removing the table and chairs from that particular computer mock -up.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 18.12.13 14:55

When I first saw the ice cream picture, the makeup picture and the upside down picture I thought to myself, what are they thinking? These pictures remind me of....

And then I realized, yes, that's exactly what they remind me of, and they must be sending a message to certain people to either stay quiet, and / or, if those pictures happened to be on certain peoples' computers, to make sure they were no longer on their computers.

Because to be honest, if certain people had those images on their computers, they would not necessarily have known the name of the child in question. But by publicizing the images like that, there would be no doubt that those images needed to disappear quickly.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18.12.13 16:23

Re: last photos.  I've often wondered whether there must exist photos of Madeleine taken by the other parents while on their holiday, such as a group photo.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 18.12.13 17:40

Ladyinred wrote:Re: last photos.  I've often wondered whether there must exist photos of Madeleine taken by the other parents while on their holiday, such as a group photo.

If there was it would have been published as independent proof she was alive and well on the 3rd.

Instead we have only the pool side photo they emphasized was the last photo.

Why did the Mccanns draw attention to the time discrepancy on the last photo?
The out-of-synch time setting (sic) on the camera makes no difference whatsoever to the value of the last photo, so why did the Mccanns drew attention to it?
Digital date and time appears on the same line - were they perhaps trying to draw attention to the date?
Why did it cross their mind people would otherwise not believe them had they not done that?

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Hongkong Phooey 18.12.13 19:29

canada12 wrote:When I first saw the ice cream picture, the makeup picture and the upside down picture I thought to myself, what are they thinking? These pictures remind me of....

And then I realized, yes, that's exactly what they remind me of, and they must be sending a message to certain people to either stay quiet, and / or, if those pictures happened to be on certain peoples' computers, to make sure they were no longer on their computers.

Because to be honest, if certain people had those images on their computers, they would not necessarily have known the name of the child in question. But by publicizing the images like that, there would be no doubt that those images needed to disappear quickly.
There's a sinister undertone to this whole story, those aren't 'normal' kids photos in most people's eyes.
Hongkong Phooey
Hongkong Phooey

Activity : 312

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold 18.12.13 20:22

Ladyinred wrote:Re: last photos.  I've often wondered whether there must exist photos of Madeleine taken by the other parents while on their holiday, such as a group photo.

From my experience of kids' holiday / play clubs there are always dozens of photos of the kids enjoying themselves at the activities, usually printed and displayed on a board in the dining room -  for parents to buy. Surely, as she evidently spent most of her holiday in the Kids Club there should have been some photos?
Penfold

Activity : 144

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top