The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 9 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 9 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 9 Mm11

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 9 Regist10

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 9 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by Guest 15.12.13 20:33

PeterMac wrote:

Mild CP ?

Not sufficiently obvious to deter high ranking EU officials though. Unless it all adds to the appeal of course? Fortunately I remain completely unable to second guess these things.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz  - Page 9 Empty Re: Alex Woolfall 'knows': 'The Last Photo', and other photos of Madeleine in Praia da Luz

Post by suep 15.12.13 20:44

PeterMac wrote:There was also that really weird one of Madeleine being held above a cake in the kitchen, with one leg in a very strangely contorted aspect.
"Almost perfect" ?
Unable to open a sliding door, aged 4 years ?
Struggling to hold four tennis balls, and being congratulated on doing so, aged 4 (-8 days)
Falling up aircraft stairs.
Public emphasis on how mature and perfect she was, playing tennis, dancing, swimming in ice-cold water, wind-surfing, sailing, reading, singing along to inappropriate songs,
knowing the story lines of over 900 episodes of Dr Who . . .

Mild CP ?

Possible, I'd say. And am I right in saying her medical records were with held from the PJ? I also have a problem with the provenance of the heel prick blood sample. Has anyone seen a credible chain of evidence document? Where did it come from? Who handed it over? Who collected it? That kind of thing.
suep

Activity : 164

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 15.12.13 20:48

suep wrote:
PeterMac wrote:There was also that really weird one of Madeleine being held above a cake in the kitchen, with one leg in a very strangely contorted aspect.
"Almost perfect" ?
Unable to open a sliding door, aged 4 years ?
Struggling to hold four tennis balls, and being congratulated on doing so, aged 4 (-8 days)
Falling up aircraft stairs.
Public emphasis on how mature and perfect she was, playing tennis, dancing, swimming in ice-cold water, wind-surfing, sailing, reading, singing along to inappropriate songs,
knowing the story lines of over 900 episodes of Dr Who . . .

Mild CP ?

Possible, I'd say. And am I right in saying her medical records were with held from the PJ? I also have a problem with the provenance of the heel prick blood sample. Has anyone seen a credible chain of evidence document? Where did it come from? Who handed it over? Who collected it? That kind of thing.
I've been searching for a photo of Madeleine, as a baby, being held on the left hand side of either Kate or Gerry.
It was on this forum some weeks back, when everything was rushing and it was hard to keep up with the pace of postings.
Can anyone locate pictures of Maddie as a baby in arms. I'll explain if and when the photo can become 'found'. Thanks.
ETA it showed her left foot which was a bare foot.  
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 15.12.13 21:48

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Is this the photograph bobbin ?
Rasputin
Rasputin

Activity : 269

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 15.12.13 22:25

Rasputin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you Rasputin, I think it is. What a tiny little darling she is. I know when a baby is born the first thing that anyone asks is, are there the right number of fingers and toes. Gerry said she was 'almost perfect' which has been a rather strange thing to have said of his new born. Just in order to try to understand that, can anyone do a magnification of the little foot ? I have a strange little toe, as does my niece and I wonder if Madeleine does too.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.12.13 22:30

The toe does look as if it bends sharply but it could be part of Kate's belt.

Has anyone noticed the dog in the background - definitely not McCann's best friend in more recent times!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Smokeandmirrors 15.12.13 22:35

I think it is correct that the medical files were with held and one has to ask, why, if a child has gone missing and the prime objective is the retrieval of a child, any information that the police have asked for is withheld, unless there is something to hide.

April Jones had CP and the parents made that known from the outset. So, if there was a medical condition, would the parents not let that be known to the investigation? And if the medical records are clear of any problems, why would that be a thing to conceal? Even if there was a caveat that it were not to be released to the general public, the refusal of disclosure is puzzling.

Yet another weirdness that doesn't have a logical basis. Perplexing is not the word.

Activity : 2685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.12.13 22:41

No bank details, no medical reports ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy 15.12.13 22:46

I wish folk would stop misquoting GM, he said: "almost perfectly formed" not "almost perfect". I may sound pedantic but these two statements read differently to me.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy
Daisy

Activity : 1312

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.12.13 22:58

ataxic cerebral palsy-retinal coloboma syndrome...just saying...

Just been doing some reading on the internet about this syndrome.  Very interesting and relevant.  I'm not a medic, so would not wish to quote in case I'm wrong on such a serious subject being discussed. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 15.12.13 23:00

The white of the belt makes the little toe look bent.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 15.12.13 23:10

notlongnow wrote:The white of the belt makes the little toe look bent.
I have just added a ' heat map ' effect to the picture , her little toe appears red like the remainder of her foot and the hook is still prominent .
Rasputin
Rasputin

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 15.12.13 23:33

bobbin wrote:
Rasputin wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you Rasputin, I think it is. What a tiny little darling she is. I know when a baby is born the first thing that anyone asks is, are there the right number of fingers and toes. Gerry said she was 'almost perfect' which has been a rather strange thing to have said of his new born. Just in order to try to understand that, can anyone do a magnification of the little foot ? I have a strange little toe, as does my niece and I wonder if Madeleine does too.

Press and hold 'control' and click on the + sign on your keyboard until you've reached the desired level of magnification and you'll see that any 'strangeness' about the little toe is an illusion produced by KM's belt.

I'm wondering about the vertical pink/red line by the infant's knee area which, on my monitor, doesn't look to be a shadow produced by the belt on her dress.

In certain photos Madeleine's hands/wrists look swollen which can be a sign of juvenile arthritis and may explain the awkward positioning of her foot in the 'birthday cake' shot. I find it curious there's a McCann related forum which goes by the name of Jatyk2 when a deficency of JAK Tyk2 can cause autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis.
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.12.13 23:43

I'm sure that the name of Bonnybraes' cesspit JATYK2 is a coincidence. It stands for Just A Thought You Know. The 2 was added when she set up a new site after the first one JATYK was banned.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rasputin 15.12.13 23:55

I read on a thread lastnight of the numbers 5.3.2.1 ...its more than likely nothing but a quick search took me to this site. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] its far too complicated for me , but it would seem 5321 is the id of a gene ...cloning is also mentioned perhaps someone with some medical knowledge could take a peek ?..I have to agree with the images we see of Madeleine on the pamalam site the photos we see of her have her left hand cropped out , it would also appear she holds her arm as if protecting it ....Ultimate Thurl. I have to disagree , I believe her little toe is crooked ...goodnight all .
Rasputin
Rasputin

Back to top Go down

Post by ultimaThule 16.12.13 0:19

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I'm sure that the name of Bonnybraes' cesspit JATYK2 is a coincidence. It stands for Just A Thought You Know. The 2 was added when she set up a new site after the first one JATYK was banned.

I'm sure you're right but it's remarkable that it's just one letter out. Is the bonny brae anywhere near Ullapool, the site of one of the many other cesspits that abound in this saga?
ultimaThule
ultimaThule

Activity : 3376

Back to top Go down

Post by watendlath 16.12.13 5:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

White hat, pink dress, laughing at someone over her left shoulder...very similar to 'last photo'.
watendlath
watendlath

Activity : 55

Back to top Go down

Post by suep 16.12.13 6:52

Smokeandmirrors wrote:I think it is correct that the medical files were with held and one has to ask, why, if a child has gone missing and the prime objective is the retrieval of a child, any information that the police have asked for is withheld, unless there is something to hide.

April Jones had CP and the parents made that known from the outset. So, if there was a medical condition, would the parents not let that be known to the investigation? And if the medical records are clear of any problems, why would that be  a thing to conceal? Even if there was a caveat that it were not to be released to the general public, the refusal of disclosure is puzzling.

Yet another weirdness that doesn't have a logical basis. Perplexing is not the word.

I'm pretty sure there wouldn't be a need for a caveat to prevent public disclosure of medical records because they would have to remain confidential, so had they been provided to the police the McCs would have no need to worry about anyone else seeing them. This begs the question of what was in MM's medical records that they didn't want the police to know about?
suep

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 16.12.13 7:06

In that photo, all I noticed is the glass of white wine in her right hand.......
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 16.12.13 7:26

aiyoyo wrote:In that photo, all I noticed is the glass of white wine in her right hand.......

First time I've blown that one up. It's Kate's body, Kate's head but not from the same photograph.
Clear and weird blurring on the chin, neck and head not properly merged.
Kate has a very long neck, but almost as wide as her face. Only sideways does the neck look slender.
The hairdo isidentical to the one with Gerry, where he is pasted in complete with a picture on the wall behind him.
So two 'arranged' family/new mum pictures. The difference between the family baby and this one is another story again.

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.13 7:32

In the photo the belt from the dress seems to have been placed over the infants left hand,  but then it could have blown there!

snipped from :ultimaThule's post:

I'm wondering about the vertical pink/red line by the infant's knee area which, on my monitor, doesn't look to be a shadow produced by the belt on her dress.

Agree about her left knee, when I zoomed in I thought the left knee looked swollen.

Not to go of topic but -

Rasputin, when I saw the numbers 5 3 2 1, I thought could that be the Luz key?  The numbers are there just in a different order

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suep 16.12.13 7:59

Rasputin wrote:I read on a thread last night of the numbers 5.3.2.1 ...its more than likely nothing but a quick search took me to this site. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  its far too complicated for me , but it would seem 5321 is the id of a gene ...cloning is also mentioned perhaps someone with some medical knowledge could take a peek ?..I have to agree with the images we see of Madeleine on the pamalam site the photos we see of her have her left hand cropped out , it would also appear she holds her arm as if protecting it ....Ultimate Thurl. I have to disagree , I believe her little toe is crooked ...goodnight all .

I had a look at the link you provided, Rasputin, and got a 'page not found' message but since there was a search box on there I entered the numbers and got the page I presume you're referring to. Unfortunately its way way beyond my tiny knowledge of genetics for me to be able to figure out!
However, I have found two medical research papers which say that IVF children have an increased risk of cerebral palsy. Both papers report on research done in Sweden and one, published in the Lancet in 2002 is also claiming that there is a four fold greater risk of 'suspected developmental delay' in IVF children compared to children conceived normally.

suep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.13 8:11

tigger wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:In that photo, all I noticed is the glass of white wine in her right hand.......

First time I've blown that one up. It's Kate's body, Kate's head but not from the same photograph.
Clear and weird blurring on the chin, neck and head not properly merged.
Kate has a very long neck, but almost as wide as her face. Only sideways does the neck look slender.
The hairdo isidentical to the one with Gerry, where he is pasted in complete with a picture on the wall behind him.
So two 'arranged' family/new mum pictures. The difference between the family baby and this one is another story again.

Kate's right arm looks a bit odd in that too. Not photmanip'd, just a bit.... odd.

Is there a larger version of the "school photo" style one of the three children that sits in Kate's office? (picture posted here the other day).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 16.12.13 8:31

Quite a few photos on this page where you can see Madeleine's left hand... 

Edited to add another picture:
Hope the link works. You can see that her middle finger is incredibly long, and her pointer finger and little finger seem foreshortened. I'm not sure that this means anything at all, but it is interesting.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.12.13 12:12

canada12 wrote:Quite a few photos on this page where you can see Madeleine's left hand... 

Edited to add another picture:
Hope the link works. You can see that her middle finger is incredibly long, and her pointer finger and little finger seem foreshortened. I'm not sure that this means anything at all, but it is interesting.

Thanks for links canada12m, I see what you mean about her fingers, there does seem a problem with her left hand, .

GM, "almost perfectly formed" Were they ashamed of Madeleine? Is that why they turned her into a perfect photogenic child?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top