The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Interesting summary of the Timelines Mm11

Interesting summary of the Timelines Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Interesting summary of the Timelines Mm11

Interesting summary of the Timelines Regist10

Interesting summary of the Timelines

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Interesting summary of the Timelines Empty Interesting summary of the Timelines

Post by PeterMac 01.09.13 9:50

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Time_of_Madeleine_s_Life.html
and then four others.

Much shorter and easier to digest, and as such makes some interesting points about the date on which they computer printed timeline was prepared,
and then Gerry's changing of his statement.

Well worth a look.
(I tend to copy, paste into a new document and then display it in a readable type face. )
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Interesting summary of the Timelines Empty Re: Interesting summary of the Timelines

Post by windchime 01.09.13 11:06

Great article and bloody hell - 14 visits in just over an hour!!  How on earth can SY say they do not believe that this group of people are not suspects in the disappearance of MBM?  There is no way on this planet an abductor had time to act or even MBM to have wandered off - there were far too many people scurrying around along the corridors outside the apartments - and one can only wonder why??
windchime
windchime

Activity : 140

Back to top Go down

Interesting summary of the Timelines Empty Re: Interesting summary of the Timelines

Post by PeterMac 01.09.13 11:14

windchime wrote:Great article and bloody hell - 14 visits in just over an hour!!  How on earth can SY say they do not believe that this group of people are not suspects in the disappearance of MBM?  There is no way on this planet an abductor had time to act or even MBM to have wandered off - there were far too many people scurrying around along the corridors outside the apartments - and one can only wonder why??
And that is 14 visits and 13 returns
27 movements, each of which takes more than two minutes to achieve . .
On reflection, the Window of Opportunity of One Minute and twenty seconds does actually seem a bit long !
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 01.09.13 11:26

Just a quick question?  Who actually made the statement 'window of opportunity'?  It just struck me that it is a strange thing to say when a child has been abducted (supposedly) and another one of those statements that seems to have yet another underlying message.
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.09.13 11:33

windchime wrote:Just a quick question?  Who actually made the statement 'window of opportunity'?  It just struck me that it is a strange thing to say when a child has been abducted (supposedly) and another one of those statements that seems to have yet another underlying message.
Kate McCann says it here..........

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.09.13 11:45

Iirc the PJ did not allow the T7/9 to take in the computer print-out of the  adjusted timeline into the interviews.  In total three timelines of that night.

It also seems to me that the statement that they checked more often that night was to safeguard them from a child neglect issue. All these people seem to have such a strange take on the real world that their excuses have always seemed more like those of a 10-year old.
The dog got out, but Johnny says to his mother that he made him especially secure and looked every few minutes...

Activity : 8532

http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs 01.09.13 15:44

I am not sure where to post this particular thought, here seems as good as any.

Remember way back when kate said this interesting little nugget?

I wish I could roll back time and go back to the day before Madeleine was abducted. I would slow down time. I would get a really good look around and have a really good think. And I'd think: Where are you? Who are you? Who is secretly watching my family? Because someone was watching my family very, very carefully. And taking note

Not  that she would do things differently, that she would not leave her children alone in an apartment in a strange foreign town.

Oh no, she would spend the  second chance having a looksee around.

This simple phrase tells us where her priority is, that the abduction was lie.

She wouldn't stay home or have gerry stay home or even hire a baysitter, any of these options would nullify any chance of an abductor getting in, as there would be adults to protect the children, heck if she could go back in time, knowing what she k now knows, surely then she should have police there waiting to nab said abductor.

Maddie stays alive and with her parents and a paedophile abducotr is doing serious jail time for attempted kidnap and anything else they can think of.

Her own words tells us nothing would have changed what happed which begs the question, if nothing would have changed by them not leaving the children alone, Maddie is still missing.
Since we know then it wasn't an abductor, we are left with either accidental death or homicide.

As there were numerous doctors in the group and both parents are doctors, they could have rendered medical assistance whilst calling 911 for an ambulance.

They may not have been able to save Maddie, but they tried.
Maddie would not be missing, she would be dead but her parents did the right thing.

Since this would preclude accident we are left with homicide, either premeditated or accidental as the PL and Goncalo Amaral are allowing.
The disappearance  of Maddie's body, the  delay in calling 911, the conflicting stories and the non co-operation all point to this scenario.
Either the parents or a member of the tapas group is involved in someway or another in either the death, the disposal and definitely the subsequent cover up.

Innocent parents act a certain and very specific way

Guilty parents act a certain and specific way.

The two are mutually exclusive.

Maddie is long dead, the statistics indicate this, and should she have been abducted by a paedophile as claimed, she would have been dead within hours.

Children who have one missing to be found moths, or years later are all pubescent or teenagers.

They aren't going to take a 3 yr old and keep her for years since once she reached a certain age she would no longer fit their preferences.

They cite all these cases of children being found, and claim no evidence of serious harm, totally ignoring the fact that all these children were repeatedly raped and abused , even forced to have their rapists children.
If this doesn't count as serious harm kate and gerry, what does?

Researcher/Analyst

Activity : 1825

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 01.09.13 15:53

This timeline may well have been helped by the work done on this forum. It's just that the movements of ROB on the 3rd have recently been brilliantly analysed here, sorry forgot who did it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.09.13 16:50

tigger wrote:This timeline may well have been helped by the work done on this forum.
laughat laughat laughat laughat laughat laughat 

And they STILL got it WRONG!!!!!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 02.09.13 2:01

I was just looking at KM's 'small window of opportunity' video, see above. These people who, apparently, had been watching the apartment so carefully over the previous days, couldn't have 'known that Gerry had just been in the apartment' and then gone in could they? Because they didn't have time to break in through the window and climb out again before being seen by Jane at 9.15pm.

So therefore, as Gerry himself realised, someone must already have been in the apartment during the time he did his check at 9.05pm

But, anyone who had been watching the McCanns throughout their holiday would've known that they made regular checks, as the McCanns themselves tell us, every half hour. And on 3rd May we have exact evidence of this, they went to the Tapas bar at 8.30pm, Gerry returned to 5A at 9.04pm, Matthew Oldfield was sent instead of the McCanns at 9.30pm and then Kate went to check at 10pm.

Anyone watching the group would know that that the couples all walked round to the Tapas at various intervals between 8.30 and 9pm. About the very last time that anyone watching the group would have chosen to go into 5A would have been between 8.30 and 9pm. Nobody would have chosen to just wait around in the apartment for half an hour. For another thing it was still light at that time. And why would anyone go in at say 8.50-8.55, knowing that Gerry would be round the corner to do his check at 9pm?

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger 02.09.13 8:12

Hobs wrote:
I wish I could roll back time and go back to the day before Madeleine was abducted. I would slow down time. I would get a really good look around and have a really good think. And I'd think: Where are you? Who are you? Who is secretly watching my family? Because someone was watching my family very, very carefully. And taking note

Not that she would do things differently, that she would not leave her children alone in an apartment in a strange foreign town.

Oh no, she would spend the second chance having a looksee around.

This simple phrase tells us where her priority is, that the abduction was lie.

She wouldn't stay home or have gerry stay home or even hire a baysitter, any of these options would nullify any chance of an abductor getting in, as there would be adults to protect the children, heck if she could go back in time, knowing what she k now knows, surely then she should have police there waiting to nab said abductor.
Unquote
thumbsup  On the ball as ever!

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 02.09.13 8:35

Excellent post Hobs and well spotted, yes you would think that any mother who had 'lost' a child through whatever circumstances would want to turn back the clock to the time when, say for example, your childs illness began and perhaps you could have spotted it sooner or when they were involved in an accident and you wanted to stop them going out to play for just 5 minutes and therefore they wouldn't have walked across the road at that time or in the case of abduction, had actually been with them, perhaps not let them out to play or not turned your back for 10 seconds and had held onto their hand so the abductor had no opportunity but no Kate just wants to turn it back to the day before so she can see who was watching them and planning this abduction so she could identify them BUT then let the abduction take place !!!!  Now you have pointed it out it is the biggest load of c*** I have ever read, NO mother on this planet would say that it is so telling of the lies that she spews out whenever she opens her mouth, absolutely unbelievable.  It makes me so so angry I could shake her.  She acts and speaks like someone who is trying hard, too hard, to say the right things and be a great speaker yet because she cannot tell the truth she has to make up these ridiculous fairystories! Sorry but I just cannot understand a mother of 3 youngsters not saying 'I wish I could turn back the clock so that I could hold her again' or 'I wish I could turn back the clock so I could be there and then it would never have happened' or 'I wish I could turn back the clock and that we never agreed to go on the holiday in the first place'

Also, can someone point in the right direction please?  I know it was widely reported that Kate said 'They've taken her' but am I right in saying that this was denied either by her or GM afterwards?

Thanks in advance
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 02.09.13 9:43

Speaking of time.... I posted over the weekend [on the topic dealing with the book ], this reference to time by Kate.

She said that she wished it were possible to rewind, even if it could be only FOR AN HOUR.

I find this an intriguing statement, my immediate question being

Which hour?  and then  which day?

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 02.09.13 10:20

russiandoll wrote:Speaking of time.... I posted over the weekend [on the topic dealing with the book ], this reference to time by Kate.

She said that she wished it were possible to rewind, even if it could be only FOR AN HOUR.

I find this an intriguing statement, my immediate question being

Which hour?  and then  which day?
I haven't the book but is it possible to say what this sentence is in relation to?  What are the paragraphs before and after the statement regarding and what is the chapter about?  Perhaps that will give a clue to which day and hour she is referring to - even it she has specifically left that out there must be some sub conscious referral to it.
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 02.09.13 12:46

It is really weird (as normal) because Kate says this about 2nd May.

p. 59/60
We dropped the kids off at their clubs for the last hour and a half, meeting up with them as usual for tea. Only two minor aspects of that evening stand out as differing from the norm. The first was that Russell didn’t join us for dinner. Evie wasn’t well so he stayed with their girls in the apartment and Jane took his meal to him there. The second was that some time in the early hours Madeleine came through to our bedroom, complaining that Amelie was crying and had woken her up. Gerry checked on Amelie, who settled quickly, and we let Madeleine jump into bed with us.
Wednesday, 2 May 2007. Our last completely happy day. Our last, to date, as a family of five. If only it was possible to rewind. Even for an hour.
Today it rained. The children went to their clubs, but our tennis lessons were postponed. Instead we joined Fiona, David and Dianne at the Millennium restaurant for coffee. We then returned to our apartment and a little while later I left again, to go for a run with Matt. I’d bought a new pair of running shoes a few days before we’d left for Portugal and they were certainly getting a good initiation. They were pink, which I wasn’t quite sure about – I wondered how seriously a runner in pink trainers could be taken – but after a few outings in the sand they weren’t looking quite so glaring and girly. As we ran along the promenade, a small dog jumped out from under a bench and attacked my right calf. It was pretty sore and I was a bit shaken, but I carried on as coolly as I could manage. Maybe he just didn’t like those pink trainers.

Even accepting that this is a book written long after and does not have to be in chronological order, this seems very strange.
Unless of course something happened on 2nd.

Incidentally does Matt speak about the run and being attacked by the the dog ? Did he "save her from certain death" or being mauled ?

And edited to add - of course, theoretically they had a further 21 hours together as a family of five,
Assuming, of course that she did not wake up and find Madeleine dead behind the sofa, and then spend the remainder of the day cleaning up and creating alibis. . .
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 02.09.13 13:15

PeterMac wrote:It is really weird (as normal) because Kate says this about 2nd May.

p. 59/60
We dropped the kids off at their clubs for the last hour and a half, meeting up with them as usual for tea. Only two minor aspects of that evening stand out as differing from the norm. The first was that Russell didn’t join us for dinner. Evie wasn’t well so he stayed with their girls in the apartment and Jane took his meal to him there. The second was that some time in the early hours Madeleine came through to our bedroom, complaining that Amelie was crying and had woken her up. Gerry checked on Amelie, who settled quickly, and we let Madeleine jump into bed with us.
Wednesday, 2 May 2007. Our last completely happy day. Our last, to date, as a family of five. If only it was possible to rewind. Even for an hour.
Today it rained. The children went to their clubs, but our tennis lessons were postponed. Instead we joined Fiona, David and Dianne at the Millennium restaurant for coffee. We then returned to our apartment and a little while later I left again, to go for a run with Matt. I’d bought a new pair of running shoes a few days before we’d left for Portugal and they were certainly getting a good initiation. They were pink, which I wasn’t quite sure about – I wondered how seriously a runner in pink trainers could be taken – but after a few outings in the sand they weren’t looking quite so glaring and girly. As we ran along the promenade, a small dog jumped out from under a bench and attacked my right calf. It was pretty sore and I was a bit shaken, but I carried on as coolly as I could manage. Maybe he just didn’t like those pink trainers.

Even accepting that this is a book written long after and does not have to be in chronological order, this seems very strange.

Story written long after may not have to be chronological but she states explicitly that May 2nd was last compete happy day as family of five...how strange is that?
It certainly gives the impression something happened on the 2nd.

On the 3rd they spent time at the swimming pool (last photo); then Tea Time at Tapas (Gerry with the Children joined by Kate from her jog at the beach = family of five), followed by bath and bed time stories done together with Gerry until he left for Men's tennis, again family of 5.

Incidentally does Matt speak about the run and being attacked by the the dog ? Did he "save her from certain death" or being mauled ?

And edited to add - of course, theoretically they had a further 21 hours together as a family of five,
Assuming, of course that she did not wake up and find Madeleine dead behind the sofa, and then spend the remainder of the day cleaning up and creating alibis. . .
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 02.09.13 13:53

candyfloss wrote:
windchime wrote:Just a quick question?  Who actually made the statement 'window of opportunity'?  It just struck me that it is a strange thing to say when a child has been abducted (supposedly) and another one of those statements that seems to have yet another underlying message.

She doesn't SAY (as usual) she just uses her hands, and makes these weird sounds, that we have to guess!

Funny. What's wrong with saying "oh My daughter, She was taken, she was! Oh my beautiful daughter, oh"

It's just WHOOSH! And YOU KNOW ! Etc
She's had enough time already!
Or does she need Gerry to hold her hand first?

SPEAK woman SPEAK, can you not say it truthfully? Is that it?

shhhh
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 02.09.13 14:10

hmm, I bet she originally wrote ..'.our last day together'... ie for the pathos, and her editor (Clarrie?) added the  'to date',( 'cos of course they are hoping there will be more days when she is rescued from the lair.)
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 02.09.13 15:46

aiyoyo wrote:
PeterMac wrote:It is really weird (as normal) because Kate says this about 2nd May.

p. 59/60

Story written long after may not have to be chronological but she states explicitly that May 2nd was last compete happy day as family of five...how strange is that?
It certainly gives the impression something happened on the 2nd.

On the 3rd they spent time at the swimming pool (last photo); then Tea Time at Tapas (Gerry with the Children joined by Kate from her jog at the beach = family of five), followed by bath and bed time stories done together with Gerry until he left for Men's tennis, again family of 5.  

Apart from all the other obvious idiocies, this shows again what a lousy doctor she is and they are.
Being bitten by a stray dog and you don't have yourself treated for rabies?? Tsk Tsk.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 02.09.13 15:47

Seek truth wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

She doesn't SAY (as usual) she just uses her hands, and makes these weird sounds, that we have to guess!

Funny. What's wrong with saying "oh My daughter, She was taken, she was! Oh my beautiful daughter, oh"

shhhh

Kate is drunk or under the influence of another mind altering drug (altering, not improving).

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 02.09.13 15:49

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Wednesday night the night that KM & GM slept separately because GM had upset KM and walked off without her?  If so then how was the 2nd 'our completely last happy day as a family of five'  I do not call a row with my husband and sleeping in the kids bedroom the perfect end to a perfect day and I certainly wouldn't have slept soundly.  There was obvious tension between these two right from the start and all through the holiday, they did not seem to spend anytime together as a couple - apart from boozing at night to put up a good show in front of friends.  They played separate sports, jogged alone or with other friends and add to all that GMs wonderful comment on the bus.... - no I don't think if truth be known she can recall when and in what year their last truly happy day as a family of 5 was.
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Post by Praiaaa 02.09.13 15:59

windchime wrote:I do not call a row with my husband and sleeping in the kids bedroom the perfect end to a perfect day and I certainly wouldn't have slept soundly.  There was obvious tension between these two right from the start and all through the holiday, they did not seem to spend anytime together as a couple - apart from boozing at night to put up a good show in front of friends.  They played separate sports, jogged alone or with other friends and add to all that GMs wonderful comment on the bus.... - no I don't think if truth be known she can recall when and in what year their last truly happy day as a family of 5 was.
Windchime - completely agree! many of us may have times when as a couple things are strained - this couple really does show those signs. Apart from Bridget McDonell's nauseating Mills and Boon article ' she gazed adoringly at him as he described his new tennis stroke, Jez said ruefully 'you never look at me like that' - the signs are all of a strained relationship.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Post by Seek truth 02.09.13 16:11

lj wrote:
Seek truth wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

shhhh
Kate is drunk or under the influence of another mind altering drug (altering, not improving).
Thanks. Got it!!

Get her drunk surely she'll say something.    drinks 

Or

Get her interviewed on live Tv more often, and get her to talk more, that's IF they want to catch her out. What are they waiting for?
Seek truth

Activity : 449

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.09.13 16:14

I would think that their numerous t.v. appearances are amongst the material being analysed in detail. Some are very telling ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime 02.09.13 16:17

Praiaaa wrote:
windchime wrote:I do not call a row with my husband and sleeping in the kids bedroom the perfect end to a perfect day and I certainly wouldn't have slept soundly.  There was obvious tension between these two right from the start and all through the holiday, they did not seem to spend anytime together as a couple - apart from boozing at night to put up a good show in front of friends.  They played separate sports, jogged alone or with other friends and add to all that GMs wonderful comment on the bus.... - no I don't think if truth be known she can recall when and in what year their last truly happy day as a family of 5 was.
Windchime - completely agree! many of us may have times when as a couple things are strained - this couple really does show those signs. Apart from Bridget McDonell's nauseating Mills and Boon article ' she gazed adoringly at him as he described his new tennis stroke, Jez said ruefully 'you never look at me like that' - the signs are all of a strained relationship.
It is all a lie, no one makes those comments about a married couple with three children under the age of 4!!  There marriage was in a mess and everyone there knew it that is why they made these stupid statements to try to make us believe there were no problems.  Probably why KM didn't want to go on the holiday in the first place and why GM made that comment on the bus. Afterwards - well they just make this big thing of holding onto each other, clasping hands in a show of unity that speaks a thousand words, because they never look into each others eyes.  Kate is Gerrys puppet.
windchime
windchime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top