The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

kate's bruises

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: kate's bruises

Post by aiyoyo on 20.08.13 7:30

Not that one; the scab above the left brow ?
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.08.13 8:07

PeterMac wrote:
tigger wrote:
There's quite a lot about 'fury' in the book. .( perhaps someone can count them)
FURY = 5
Anger= 30
Angry = 11
Furious = 1
Livid = 1
Ludicrous = 1

Madeleine = 921
"I"  = 2186
"me" = 1455
"My" = 645

Madeleine's = NOT FOUND !
Gosh! Not even 'Madeleine's Cuddlecat, pink dress, shoes, Mummy and Daddy?

So it was never 'Madeleine's bed was against the wall, not slept in, rumpled, etc'

What does statement analysis make of that? Madeleine is not closely associated with either objects, people or situations.
Imo there's a difference between 'her bed'' and 'Madeleine's bed'. Distancing language?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 20.08.13 10:14

tigger wrote:
PeterMac wrote:
tigger wrote:
There's quite a lot about 'fury' in the book. .( perhaps someone can count them)
FURY = 5
Anger= 30
Angry = 11
Furious = 1
Livid = 1
Ludicrous = 1

Madeleine = 921
"I"  = 2186
"me" = 1455
"My" = 645

Madeleine's = NOT FOUND !

So it was never 'Madeleine's bed was against the wall,  not slept in, rumpled, etc'

What does statement analysis make of that?  Madeleine is not closely associated with either objects, people or  situations.
Imo there's a difference between  'her bed'' and 'Madeleine's bed'.  Distancing language?
Also some gems from Gerry, like his comment to PF," a small girl has gone missing".
The night M went missing he quoted on their first appeal, "we hope to get the best possible outcome 'for us' and for Madeleine". What a strange thing to say.

It makes me wonder if Madeleine ever really belonged to them, or perhaps she was farmed out to relatives and friends so often that the MC'S never developed a proper bond with her.
Hicks

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 20.08.13 12:05

tigger wrote:

So it was never 'Madeleine's bed was against the wall,  not slept in, rumpled, etc'

What does statement analysis make of that?  Madeleine is not closely associated with either objects, people or  situations.
Imo there's a difference between  'her bed'' and 'Madeleine's bed'.  Distancing language?

Have just re-checked.  "Madeleine's" = 218

SORRY SORRY SORRY Something very strange going on with the Find and replace command. It needs a space before "Madeleine"  
Please forgive. Other ones seem OK.
Always double check.
Including children.

PeterMac
Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20.08.13 12:13

That's certainly more believable than over 900 mentions!

The book really should have been called ME! ME! ME!

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 20.08.13 13:22

PeterMac wrote:
tigger wrote:

Have just re-checked.  "Madeleine's" = 218

SORRY SORRY SORRY Something very strange going on with the Find and replace command. It needs a space before "Madeleine"  
Please forgive. Other ones seem OK.
Always double check.
Including children.
Happens to the best of us as this illustrates... Important thing is the correction. roses thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by View-from-Ireland on 20.08.13 23:14

lj wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:
tigger wrote:Those imo were 'restraining bruises' , the result of being gripped around the wrists when trying to hit something or someone.
They weren't that fresh either imo. Two or three days old?
Several days old by the look and not just around the wrists.  There is a large single bruise on the left arm just below the sleeve edge and what appears to be 2 sets below, one underneath the other in a pattern which looks like someone has gripped her slim upper arm from behind, leaving behind visible finger marks.  Bruising from hitting walls, furniture etc would have resulted in swelling, bruising or even cuts to the hands themselves but there seems no visible injury there.
I agree. And I really can't see where she'd get bruises on her upper arms from hitting at walls or furniture. Was she elbowing the walls or something? It's weird.
She also had a scab over her right eyebrow. I know there are better photos, but this one is the only one that I can find at the moment:

kate scab
They look guilty in the 'kate scab' photo.

View-from-Ireland

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa on 20.08.13 23:42

View-from-Ireland wrote:
lj wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:
tigger wrote:Those imo were 'restraining bruises' , the result of being gripped around the wrists when trying to hit something or someone.
Several days old by the look and not just around the wrists.  There is a large single bruise on the left arm just below the sleeve edge and what appears to be 2 sets below, one underneath the other in a pattern which looks like someone has gripped her slim upper arm from behind, leaving behind visible finger marks.  Bruising from hitting walls, furniture etc would have resulted in swelling, bruising or even cuts to the hands themselves but there seems no visible injury there.
I agree. And I really can't see where she'd get bruises on her upper arms from hitting at walls or furniture. Was she elbowing the walls or something? It's weird.
She also had a scab over her right eyebrow. I know there are better photos, but this one is the only one that I can find at the moment:

kate scab
They look utterly terrified.
MissesWillYa

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 21.08.13 0:47

admin wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:Wow, I had never noticed the scab before. What the heck happened?!
Whatever it is it's still there even today....this is Kate running the London marathon.

Interesting! I went through quite a few photos in the may and june 2007, and there it is not seen again. I know there are some early photos where it is very clear. Maybe she covers it up most of the time.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 21.08.13 0:48

MissesWillYa wrote:
View-from-Ireland wrote:
lj wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:

kate scab
I would say both.

lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? on 21.08.13 1:08

Statement analysis is a phrase I have never heard of before. Thank you for the statistic's Petermac. There is a clear imbalance in them, IMO.

It is no surprise, now, why some people have mentioned narcissism.

Who?What?Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 21.08.13 6:51

lj wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:
View-from-Ireland wrote:
lj wrote:
MissesWillYa wrote:
Monty Heck wrote:

kate scab
I would say both.
They looked and behaved like two children caught with their hands in the biscuit tin. Imo the whole thing went wrong on the 3rd. They may have thought it was a breeze, do a, b, c and d - whole thing is done.

In view of those early clips it's all the more revealing how they behaved as soon as the legal and government troops arrived.
Suddenly all their birthdays had arrived at once.
The smirks, the photo opportunities, the royal tour of Europe, the Pope.

First I saw guilt and fear.
Then I saw relief.
Then I saw hubris - they seemed to think themselves Gods. Nobody could touch them and those who tried were punished.
Those days are over , now I see not so much fear as disappointment.
It's over and they are never going to have those powers again. A prison of their own making is waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissesWillYa on 21.08.13 14:16

They looked and behaved like two children caught with their hands in the biscuit tin. Imo the whole thing went wrong on the 3rd. They may have thought it was a breeze, do a, b, c and d - whole thing is done.

In view of those early clips it's all the more revealing how they behaved as soon as the legal and government troops arrived.
Suddenly all their birthdays had arrived at once.
The smirks, the photo opportunities, the royal tour of Europe, the Pope.

First I saw guilt and fear.
Then I saw relief.
Then I saw hubris - they seemed to think themselves Gods. Nobody could touch them and those who tried were punished.
Those days are over , now I see not so much fear as disappointment.
It's over and they are never going to have those powers again. A prison of their own making is waiting.
That is a really profound way of putting it. I agree that they look both guilty and scared, as well as disappointed. Sorrowful, even.
MissesWillYa

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 21.08.13 19:30

Brilliantly put Tigger.  Those heady days are long gone.  I think they both hoped to carve out careers in public life, perhaps him something in politics and she, something on a child advisory board (gawd 'elp us).  Their unpopularity however, becomes more and more apparent.  Gerry was the kiss of death to the Hacked Off campaign and the reaction to Kate's appointment as Ambassador ranged from lacklustre to downright hostile. She wasn't a popular choice.  Even Clarence is looking for a proper job.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 21.08.13 22:58

great post, tigger, says it all.

lj

Back to top Go down

Post by seafco on 24.08.13 1:10

I totally agree with tigger too.  Peter, my husband doesnt question the timeline at all, in his eye she was abducted and that is it, he hasn't read too much into it and thinks I'm crazy for thinking what I do

seafco

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 24.08.13 5:36

Quite a few of us here are by now used to being treated as if we should be on medication for paranoia.

The 'but they're doctors' from people whose world will fall apart if they can no longer trust their GP.

Cameron has certainly done much for their credibility by ordering the SY review.
As Gerry was already complaining in 2010 that such a review should take place it its clear that it has 'legalised' the abduction theory. Therefore very much in the interest of the McCanns.

As lj said abduction is their working platform.

It certainly seems to have had that effect. SY could end up with a closing statement of abduction and dead paedo/abduction unknown paedo in say about another year or so.

Back to top Go down

broken bed

Post by Guest on 23.10.13 9:34

The bruises on KMs wrists definately have the appearence of the type you would get from being restrained.
They are not the bruises from hitting out at anything.
Was there any record of her being restrained by anyone after 10:00. Not that I can find.
She was seen to be running round, hitting out at things. But no mention of restraint.
But the combination of this type of bruising and a broken bed. My immediate thoughts are of a major struggle. I have seen this before.
The broken bed was explained away agin by KM hitting out at hit/ ?bouncing on it (normal behaviour I guess????) in her distress, personally I would have chosen the option of scouring every conceiveable place where my child could be, the anger comes later when you are feeling helpless. 
Was the bed broken before 10:00? Was the display of anger used as a way to cover these most imcriminating pieces of evidence? Bruises and broken bed.
I am not sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariita on 23.10.13 10:41

I was watching some clips on Youtube and noticed something that looks like a scratchmark close to her left eye, not so well covered with make up. Just a few days after the disappearence.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kaoVqWaOQI
Mariita

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 23.10.13 22:09

The night M went missing he quoted on their first appeal, "we hope to get the best possible outcome 'for us' and for Madeleine".

In statement analysis, order is important.

Here we see gerry telling the truth for once.

Their priority is getting the best outcome for themselves  followed by Madeleine.

Their best possible outcome  is for them and Not Madeleine and Madeleine is clearly not part of the US.

The best possible outcome for Madeleine is being found alive and unharmed since she is the victim.

The best possible outcome for kate and gerry is what?

It isn't for Madeleine being found alive and  unharmed since they are separated from her.

The best possible outcome must therefore be something to do with avoiding justice such as being charged and found guilty, not losing the twins or their medical licences.

Us includes kate and gerry plys possibly the twins, Us means family, Madeleine is not part of the US and thus not part of the family, is this a motive?

Is the best possible outcome mutually exclusive between the US and Madeleine?

Finding Madeleine alive could be a bad outcome since she could tell LE what happened during that week, who did what and when.

Finding Madeleine dead is the best outcome for kate and gerry since she couldn't speak as to what happened during that vacation, all LE had to work with was forensic evidence from her remains , which may not tell the whole story.

Their priority is themselves first and foremost followed by the twins and lastly Madeleine.

Researcher

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sietah on 24.10.13 1:14

I don't think she is a battered woman. Then she would hide it instead of flaunt it. I think she likes to act helpless to put the blame on others. But that is just my opnion.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum