The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Jim Gamble on twitter

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 9:18

@russiandoll wrote:I was blocked by JG the first time I asked him a question in response to a comment he made on the case. It was a reasonable question and at no time before or since have I been abusive towards him or attacked the McCanns  [ I have attacked the couple if it is deemed that asking rational questions based on evidence is an attack]. I was a doubter, so there would not be any discussion.

 I find it very difficult to believe that even if, as he has consistently done, he repeatedly draws attention to the final archiving and states " no evidence to implicate" and thus accepts the McCann abduction account, he would lower himself to such an unprofessional level as to use words such as morons and idiots to describe anyone expressing doubts. It was the word haters which got my attention however, the buzz word of the cult followers.
 There are some very inflammatory comments on twitter and some posts based on myth not facts, yet he lumps every doubter together as part of one large hate-filled group. If words such as venom and bile appear, it is a dead cert imo that this is not the real JG.
I would have thought that if it was a fake account someone would have made the real JG aware by now and it would have been closed down by twitter.  It is surely illegal to impersonate someone, and send tweets in their name.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by russiandoll on 19.08.13 9:21

@marconi wrote:Reading Gamble's comments : is it possible the the real perpetrator is somebody else of the group?
 By this you mean one member or more of the tapas group? This has to be considered by police, surely, because of the statements of Payne, Oldfield and the O Brien couple.
 It is very bizarre that the McCanns know that certain others were nearby to 5a during the crucial times as stated by themselves, yet they have not doubted a word they have said about their actions.
 They show astonishing belief in people who they did not know particularly well, considering the gravity of the situation they found themselves in.
 Insulting to even consider that people you went on holiday with could be involved? People who invited you on that holiday ? Who cares if anyone gets offended even if they never speak to you again? The gloves are off when your 3 year old disappears, aren't they?

 Oldfield, Tanner and O Brien by their own account were away from the table and in the vicinity of the crime scene between the last sighting of Maddie and Kate's 10 pm visit.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by russiandoll on 19.08.13 9:26

quote candyfloss  :  " I would have thought that if it was a fake account someone would have made the real JG aware by now and it would have been closed down by twitter.  It is surely illegal to impersonate someone, and send tweets in their name."

 You would think so, wouldn't you ? It does seem as if it is the real JG for that reason, but his language is not what it usually is. He is very firm and forceful in stating his views, but I have never read insulting language from him.

____________________



             The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

avatar
russiandoll

Posts : 3942
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2011-09-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Cristobell on 19.08.13 15:26

It is him, twitter is a great leveller.

Cristobell

Posts : 2436
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-10-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 17:25

I've always been in limbo with Gamble. I have the feeling, though, he knows and seeing his glaring change in use of words, I tend to think that he's rocking the cradle to put someone to sleep ...
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Monty Heck on 19.08.13 19:05

@russiandoll wrote:
@marconi wrote:Reading Gamble's comments : is it possible the the real perpetrator is somebody else of the group?
 By this you mean one member or more of the tapas group? This has to be considered by police, surely, because of the statements of Payne, Oldfield and the O Brien couple.
 It is very bizarre that the McCanns know that certain others were nearby to 5a during the crucial times as stated by themselves, yet they have not doubted a word they have said about their actions.

 They show astonishing belief in people who they did not know particularly well, considering the gravity of the situation they found themselves in.
 Insulting to even consider that people you went on holiday with could be involved? People who invited you on that holiday ? Who cares if anyone gets offended even if they never speak to you again? The gloves are off when your 3 year old disappears, aren't they?

 Oldfield, Tanner and O Brien by their own account were away from the table and in the vicinity of the crime scene between the last sighting of Maddie and Kate's 10 pm visit.
Quite astonishing that, apparently, it never entered anyone's head to suspect any member of the group who spent time away from the table that evening.   Conversely, no member of the group seems to have entertained suspicions concerning what the McCs might have been doing between high tea/tennis time and meeting up for dinner later.  Not even JW who could have been up to anything on his evening perambulations for all any of them knew seems not to have raised so much as a question from any of the T9.  The gloves coming off when the child disappeared would be expected; instead it was the reverse with absolute solidarity, all for one and one for all - not a doubt or a niggling supsicion anywhere.  But, if this were a stranger abduction, how could any of them have been so certain about what any of the others were doing when out of sight of the rest?  It simply does not compute, IMO.

Monty Heck

Posts : 470
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 20:06

You're right. It doesn't.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Casey5 on 19.08.13 21:05

It's always struck me as peculiar that neither Kate nor Gerry questioned any of the tapas 7 at the time?

Matthew Oldfield was the last  to enter the McCanns' apartment  in between Gerry's and Kate's checks and yet at no time does he appear to have been questioned by them let alone pinned against a wall by a belligerent Glaswegian asking what has he done with his daughter. 

It's odd because, although Matt wasn't daft enough to admit to seeing Madeleine on his check, that snippet wasn't known then because when Matt returned to the tapas bar he just said all was fine. 

So, we appear to have a scenario where Gerry checks the kids and sees them all and they're fine, Matt checks the kids doesn't see them all but says all is ok and then Kate checks the kids and one of them is missing.

My immediate thoughts would be ask Matt. But Gerry doesn't appear to have done so. Strange isn't it?
And stranger still that the only witness to bundleman says nothing to the McCanns either because she doesn't want to worry them.

That's ok then, their 3 year old daughter has gone missing and Jane doesn't want to worry them by giving information that might get Madeleine back. wtf!!!

Casey5

Posts : 339
Reputation : 38
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.08.13 22:26

@russiandoll wrote: ...I have never read insulting language from him.
'Idiots'?

'Haters'?

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14735
Reputation : 2850
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 22:30

I think that Russian Doll meant she has never read insulting language from him before and that's what raised doubts as to whether this person could really be him.

Sadly it does look as if it is!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.08.13 23:13

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I think that Russian Doll meant she has never read insulting language from him before and that's what raised doubts as to whether this person could really be him.

Sadly it does look as if it is!
Yes, I'm sure that's what RD meant.

The signs are that this is indeed the former Head of CEOP, and Theresa May's judgment in letting this pretentious buffoon go is looking sounder by the minute.

I always thought there was something of a playground bully about Mr Gamble.

Something has rattled him badly, and got right under his skin. He is super-sensitive about certain issues...

What a good comment that was from Cristobell about Twitter being a great leveller!

Anyone heard from Sally Bercow recently?

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14735
Reputation : 2850
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by tasprin on 19.08.13 23:31

In his tweets from Oct 2012 (page 4 of thread) Jim Gamble refers to ‘morons’ ‘mccann haters’ ‘the mad bad and sad’ and he says they will feature in the 'geeks, freaks and morons' chapter of his book.  Maybe certain things set him off and he can't keep a lid on it. Earlier this month, during the recent disturbances in Belfast, he tweeted:

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 9 Aug
@MartinMcAuley @LisburnUnionist Reopen the Crumlin road prison, through them all in together, lock the doors & throw away the key.

You can take the man out of the RUC…. (I wonder if he and Dave Edgar are ex-colleagues).

tasprin

Posts : 834
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2013-01-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Guest on 20.08.13 21:54

I'm not sure if I knew (or maybe I'd forgotten) that Super Dave Edgar is an ex RUC man too. Interesting indeed if he and Jim Gamble know each other.

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/sunday-life/madeleine-mccann-is-in-a-secret-lair-28494565.html
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.08.13 22:26

@tasprin wrote:In his tweets from Oct 2012 (page 4 of thread) Jim Gamble refers to ‘morons’ ‘mccann haters’ ‘the mad bad and sad’ and he says they will feature in the 'geeks, freaks and morons' chapter of his book.  Maybe certain things set him off and he can't keep a lid on it. Earlier this month, during the recent disturbances in Belfast, he tweeted:

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE 9 Aug
@MartinMcAuley @LisburnUnionist Reopen the Crumlin road prison, through them all in together, lock the doors & throw away the key.

You can take the man out of the RUC…. (I wonder if he and Dave Edgar are ex-colleagues).
Has Gamble had an up-to-date psychiatric assessment, I wonder?

And 'through'??? instead of 'throw'? Not only wrong, he used up 2 extra characters. You can't afford to through throw away characters carelessly like that on Twitter.


____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14735
Reputation : 2850
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Guest on 29.10.13 14:23

Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE    
Just drive past the @CEOPUK building, old sign down in favour if new @NCA_UK primary brand. So much for no dilution of CEOP brand



He sounds upset.  never mind
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by aquila on 29.10.13 14:27

candyfloss wrote:Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE    
Just drive past the @CEOPUK building, old sign down in favour if new @NCA_UK primary brand. So much for no dilution of CEOP brand



He sounds upset.  never mind
Is he tweeting from South Africa now?  Is he absorbed in child sexual exploitation over there? Perhaps he'll set up a new organisation with a new building and a lovely new brand/logo. The weather is better too.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8704
Reputation : 1687
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Guest on 29.10.13 14:43

@aquila wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Jim Gamble ‏@JimGamble_INEQE    
Just drive past the @CEOPUK building, old sign down in favour if new @NCA_UK primary brand. So much for no dilution of CEOP brand



He sounds upset.  never mind
Is he tweeting from South Africa now?  Is he absorbed in child sexual exploitation over there? Perhaps he'll set up a new organisation with a new building and a lovely new brand/logo. The weather is better too.
It seems he's back, as at bottom of tweet it says Westminster
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jim Gamble on twitter

Post by Guest on 29.10.13 14:52

I think that he might find quite a few "persons of interest" in the Palace of Westminster area!
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum