The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine hunt 'makes progress' - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine hunt 'makes progress' - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Madeleine hunt 'makes progress' - Page 2 Mm11

Madeleine hunt 'makes progress' - Page 2 Regist10

Madeleine hunt 'makes progress'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine hunt 'makes progress' - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine hunt 'makes progress'

Post by aiyoyo 14.08.13 19:17

And,...what excuse can they cite for that special request ?

Or else, what ? Sue the Express ?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Madeleine hunt 'makes progress' - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine hunt 'makes progress'

Post by Guest 14.08.13 19:58

Portia wrote:Amazing picture in the Express today.

I thought after 'Amsterdam' all smiles were banned?
 Portia, is it possible you could comment on the correct thread about the subject, and not keep starting threads with a comment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 14.08.13 20:08

I take that at last , these guys are involved.
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 14.08.13 20:17

and this one

Madeleine hunt 'makes progress' - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTtlYqTlgha-KIe1X3MxXA3L1yQ-NUKbAKyRCq52xoV-Od54UWpQ

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 14.08.13 21:28

The Express are waiting and waiting and watching and watching. No need for the photo to be whooshed, they sat on the sofa very publicly smiling away. Maybe copyright issues will rear its head again, that's the reason given for the video removal.

They certainly look very happy in that pic. that's why I believe that they are still together. Would have to be exceptionally good actors to look as happy as they do in that pic imo.
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.08.13 21:34

candyfloss wrote:
Portia wrote:Amazing picture in the Express today.

I thought after 'Amsterdam' all smiles were banned?
 Portia, is it possible you could comment on the correct thread about the subject, and not keep starting threads with a comment.
 Of course. I apologize. It won't happen again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lj 15.08.13 1:27

tigger wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Extract from Standard.co.uk

Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell, the head of Scotland Yard’s Homicide and Serious Crime Command, said there were a “good number” of individuals who should be questioned.
Who is Andy Redwood reporting to ? Hamish Campbell or BHH ?

Who oversees this Grange Operation ? BHH or HC ?

I am thoroughly confused.  
 After questioning gardeners  and creepy persons who may not have total recall - the Tapas 7 were exceptional in that respect - I think AR  will report in a darkened room to an entity hidden from view.....
He will leave the room backwards. beware
lol 

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj
lj

Activity : 3590

Back to top Go down

Post by Woburn_exile 15.08.13 10:32

russiandoll wrote:and this one

Madeleine hunt 'makes progress' - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTtlYqTlgha-KIe1X3MxXA3L1yQ-NUKbAKyRCq52xoV-Od54UWpQ
Simple investigation techniques.
Woburn_exile
Woburn_exile

Activity : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll 15.08.13 14:22

last one re-  the Gene genie, I promise.......... only mentioned DCI Gene Hunt because the title of this thread is

Madeleine : Hunt makes progress.

isn't it ?   winkwink 

- They reckon you've got concussion - but personally, I couldn't give a tart's furry cup if half your brains are falling out. Don't ever waltz into my kingdom playing king of the jungle.

- Gene Hunt: I'm done with this game. Let's play another. Let's play, eh, hopscotch or pin the tail on a donkey. You pick, Dora.
Dora Keens: I want a lawyer.
Gene Hunt: I wanna hump Britt Eklund, what are we gonna do?

- Anything happens to this motor, I'll come around your houses and stamp on all your toys. Got it? Good kids.

- Sam Tyler: This place is like Guantanamo Bay.
Gene Hunt: Keep off, it's nothing like Spain.

-- Gene Hunt: In a bizarre twist of fate the landlord was arrested this afternoon.... on suspicion of Cattle Rustling

- Sam Tyler: If it was to do with football, he'd have serious injuries.
Gene Hunt: He's dead. That's quite serious.

- Gene Hunt: Juries love all that. Makes 'em feel like Columbo

- Y'know, I'd listen to the snot in my hankie before I'd listen to you.

- Gene Hunt: I think you've forgotten who you're talking to.
Sam Tyler: An overweight, over-the-hill, nicotine-stained, borderline-alcoholic homophobe with a superiority complex and an unhealthy obsession with male bonding?
Gene Hunt: You make that sound like a bad thing.

- Good work, Raymondo. I'm bumping you back up to DS... only this time make it stand for Detective Sergeant and not Dog Shit!

- Sam Tyler: Woman in her twenties, dead.
Gene Hunt: Well I didn't think she was sunbathing, did I?!!!

- Sam Tyler: And with time slipping away, do we really want to put all our eggs in the same basket. If the kidnapper's still at large we might be able to lure him out.
Gene Hunt: How?
Sam Tyler: That note was a cry for justice.
Gene Hunt: And I ask again, only slightly louder, HOW?!!!

- Drugs eh? What's the point. They make you forget, make you talk funny, make you see things that aren't there. My old grandma got all of that for free when she had a stroke.

- You great... soft... sissy... girlie... nancy... french... bender... Man-United supporting POOF!!

- Annie Cartwright: Boss, there's a viscous yellow liquid in his ear....
Gene Hunt: No, that's a drip from my fried egg butty, love. Well done Miss Marple, that's why we need women detectives...

- Gene Hunt: She's as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.

big grin

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll
russiandoll

Activity : 4058

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top