The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by aiyoyo on 13.08.13 14:01

Actually IMO statements of part-time nanny or au pair in Rothley matters very little to the big scheme of things.

More pertinent would be why Mccanns invited Catriona Baker to Rothley? Under Portugal Secrecy Code they're forbidden to communicate with witnesses, but they simply did as they like totally disregarding the rules.
It's unheard of that suspects are allowed to interfere with or manipulate witness.

Mark Warner did not return Ms Baker to Portugal from Greece and she has since left the company. She is now a live-in nanny looking after three children. Her location is being withheld on the request of the McCanns.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-487506/Revealed-The-nanny-help-clear-McCanns-name.html#ixzz2bqxjp0I8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
It would interest me to know whether Police interview Baker again post Rothley's visit. If not, why not?
Maybe she's one of the 12 Brits POI that Yard are keen to follow up.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Praiaaa on 13.08.13 14:26

@whmon wrote:This could all possibly be related to GMs deleted CATS file. .
Sorry - what is a CATS file?

Praiaaa

Posts : 426
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Praiaaa on 13.08.13 14:33

Okay, sorry have just searched - wow!!!!! Missed all that, had no idea

Praiaaa

Posts : 426
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by tigger on 13.08.13 16:29

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:To be clear, it was Hayley Plummer's boyfriend James who is Kate's cousin.

Perhaps we can hire a crack team of detectives (Earth to Messrs Cowley and Edgar, come in please) to organise a search for the missing nanny, with Donal MacIntyre and film crew in tow.

Their reputation for hunting people who probably don't exist is second to none.

sarcastic
Sorry, I didn't make that clear. Kennedy, the uncle - on the job  with the Fund. Smiling broadly when informing us the Fund is for legal expenses... If HP did indeed marry into the family or not , it' s not a statement that can be taken at face value.

I know what Cowley and Edgar are hunting -    The. Snark!

____________________
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate.
avatar
tigger

Posts : 8114
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2011-07-20

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Hicks on 13.08.13 19:07

@tigger wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:To be clear, it was Hayley Plummer's boyfriend James who is Kate's cousin.

Perhaps we can hire a crack team of detectives (Earth to Messrs Cowley and Edgar, come in please) to organise a search for the missing nanny, with Donal MacIntyre and film crew in tow.

Their reputation for hunting people who probably don't exist is second to none.

sarcastic
Sorry, I didn't make that clear. Kennedy, the uncle - on the job  with the Fund. Smiling broadly when informing us the Fund is for legal expenses... If HP did indeed marry into the family or not , it' s not a statement that can be taken at face value.

I know what Cowley and Edgar are hunting -    The. Snark!
 Just found this.


http://www.google.co.uk/url?.


Now is this before or after the trip to Portugal?
avatar
Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Guest on 13.08.13 19:09

That link doesn't work, Hicks.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Hicks on 13.08.13 19:20

@Hicks wrote:
@tigger wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:To be clear, it was Hayley Plummer's boyfriend James who is Kate's cousin.

Perhaps we can hire a crack team of detectives (Earth to Messrs Cowley and Edgar, come in please) to organise a search for the missing nanny, with Donal MacIntyre and film crew in tow.

Their reputation for hunting people who probably don't exist is second to none.

sarcastic
Sorry, I didn't make that clear. Kennedy, the uncle - on the job  with the Fund. Smiling broadly when informing us the Fund is for legal expenses... If HP did indeed marry into the family or not , it' s not a statement that can be taken at face value.

I know what Cowley and Edgar are hunting -    The. Snark!
 Just found this.


http://www.google.co.uk/url?.


Now is this before or after the trip to Portugal?
 Sorry, just noticed. If you Google.....Legally Blond Musical-The McCann family Nanny takes the.....it is a picture of her, one I have never seen before. Well assuming it is the same Nanny.
avatar
Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Guest on 13.08.13 19:29

http://www.buddytv.com/legally-blonde-the-musical/photos/the-mccann-family-nanny-takes-the-mccann-children-amelie-and-sea-47934.aspx

Interesting - so she does exist; at least after September 2007 when the family returned from PDL.

I'm assuming that there is once again no mention of her in the truthful book.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Hicks on 13.08.13 19:40

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:http://www.buddytv.com/legally-blonde-the-musical/photos/the-mccann-family-nanny-takes-the-mccann-children-amelie-and-sea-47934.aspx

Interesting - so she does exist; at least after September 2007 when the family returned from PDL.

I'm assuming that there is once again no mention of her in the truthful book.
 Thanks for posting the link.

This I find very interesting , how many times have we heard, in several interviews, that Kate is ever more protective with the twins after Madeleine went missing she can't let them out of her sight, it was only recently that she managed to buy some petrol and leave the twins in the car while she went to pay, no trouble though having a non family member take them out of her sight.
Why no mention of this Nanny?
avatar
Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Guest on 13.08.13 19:45

I was about to rant about the McCanns allowing the twins to be used in this way but then I spotted it...

the Gap top.

An item of clothing from a shop that Kate considered an extravagance for Madeleine is fine for Amelie to wear on an ordinary day with the nanny.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by wjk on 13.08.13 21:19

Could she be Jacqueline McCann, Gerry's sister?
She looks like a McCann to me.
I don't ever remember seeing a photo of her?
avatar
wjk

Posts : 131
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Guest on 13.08.13 21:30

There have never been any photos of her published.

The "nanny" does remind me a bit of Trish so it's possible it could be Jacqueline.

Link to a photo which includes Trish.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/1may7/ma21512mc.jpg
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by wjk on 13.08.13 21:42

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There have never been any photos of her published.

The "nanny" does remind me a bit of Trish so it's possible it could be Jacqueline.

Link to a photo which includes Trish.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/1may7/ma21512mc.jpg
 Yes, she looks very much like Trish, doesn't she?
avatar
wjk

Posts : 131
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Woofer on 13.08.13 21:42

@wjk wrote:Could she be Jacqueline McCann, Gerry's sister?
She looks like a McCann to me.
I don't ever remember seeing a photo of her?
 Yep - I`m sure that`s Trish Cameron.

____________________
The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear - Jiddu Krishnamurti
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by AndyB on 13.08.13 21:57

They look like the same person to me


AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 54
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Hicks on 13.08.13 22:00

@AndyB wrote:They look like the same person to me

 Yes, one and the same. Ah well, back to the drawing board!
avatar
Hicks

Posts : 976
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2013-07-16
Age : 59

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by wjk on 13.08.13 22:06

Yes, that's Trish.
avatar
wjk

Posts : 131
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Guest on 11.03.14 11:17

Wasn't there also the cleaning woman Amanda who served as a sort of Nanny?
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The McCanns' Nanny in Rothley

Post by Briohazard on 12.03.14 4:11


Interesting tidbit that I was unaware of. So, the McCanns had a cleaner from before the births of the children. Yet, she washed curtains in PdL, but was unable to make beds. 

Also, from the other two statement posted above, I wonder how often kate DID look after her own children. It doesn't seem to be a hell of a lot of the time!! Of course she never looked frustrated or tired of the kids... They were (it seems) in others care... A LOT!

____________________
Once is a mistake. Twice, a choice. Three times, a conscious decision
avatar
Briohazard

Posts : 97
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2013-10-24
Age : 34
Location : South Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum