The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 19.08.13 17:54

Châtelaine wrote:Out of general interest in "wronged" cases, I've TRIED to follow this for a while.
I cannot escape the feeling that "someone" is taking the piss.
At any rate, it doesn't look like debate to me on the part of certain people, so just to say that I'm switching off [here, not on the Maddie forum, of course].

ETA I'm confident my English is understandable to the major part of this forum big grin 

ha ha well I might my taking it a wee wee bit but my purpose is serious  but you are right and so I bid you aw farewell but dinnae worry we always watch.

Mr Bennet memebr what I said  threres a Bren Ryan  in the room and its no me 

SPINNY CHAIR!

best ems ever

spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin
HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 17:56

It's been interesting to learn Chatelaine that it's not only the McCanns who attract such unusual (to be polite) supporters!

Yes it's as pointless as trying to talk to any common or garden troll but I felt he deserved to be given a chance to behave like a sensible adult.

I have decided that banging my head against the wall is more beneficial.

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 19.08.13 18:05

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:It's been interesting to learn Chatelaine that it's not only the McCanns who attract such unusual (to be polite) supporters!

Yes it's as pointless as trying to talk to any common or garden troll but I felt he deserved to be given a chance to behave like a sensible adult.

sorry wit have I no answered?

Who abused Hollie how could I answer that ?

Who took maddie,if she wasnt taken where is she ,where did g pit her ,how did he then move her,where tae  ,why would the tapas group support them what in it for them ,why would they keep supporting em for 6 years ,wis the patio unlocked ,(naw) 

No one can answer a that but it disnae make you gie up ,

pot kettle black

Bren Ryan all l over again mark ma words
HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 18:05

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote: [...]

At my age it's becoming kind of dangerous to bang one's head, when it's not absolutely necessary, NFWTD. But ... I'll reconsider making the effort, once I have the feeling it might "help" winkwink 

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 19.08.13 18:06

Châtelaine wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote: [...]

At my age it's becoming kind of dangerous to bang one's head, when it's not absolutely necessary, NFWTD. But ... I'll reconsider making the effort, once I have the feeling it might "help" winkwink 

I can dae it if it helps
HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 18:10

I can answer that one.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2970-brenda-ryan-s-open-apology-to-the-mccanns?highlight=brenda

She was originally a sceptic but had a toe-curlingly embarrassing public change of heart.

What she has to do with the Greig story I have no idea at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 19.08.13 19:40

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I can answer that one.

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t2970-brenda-ryan-s-open-apology-to-the-mccanns?highlight=brenda

She was originally a sceptic but had a toe-curlingly embarrassing public change of heart.

she took aw the names of people who  trusted her and gave them tae the mccanns,and u have one of em in here:friends:
HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 20:08

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:

she took aw the names of people who  trusted her and gave them tae the mccanns,and u have one of em in here:friends:
I'm sure there are quite a few here who are not what they seem, however, it does seem to me that you are doing a bit of stirring, therefore, if you have any information then please pm either mods of admin. You have been allowed to remain here and make you points, and I like others fail to see what Bren Ryan has to do with the Hollie case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 20:08

I know, I know ...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 20:27

[quote="HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE"
SPINNY CHAIR
spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin[/quote]***
This reminds me of the cesspit, where they gross in emoticons, the more the better ... Haven't found the flying sourcer emoticon here yet, otherwise I would use it too big grin 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 21:55

I thought until now that only the McCanns attracted such high quality supporters!

I don't think that there is any chance of HGJ stopping his silly games but you never know, perhaps someone else might be more coherent.

Robert Green is the one I'd like to "converse" with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.08.13 22:16

Tony Bennett wrote: WHAT EVIDENCE can Anne Greig, Hollie Greig, the police or anyone else bring that is likely to convict ANY of those that they & Green & McKenzie are acccusing?

REPLY: The police kin if they INTERVIEW the parties and no phone it in!
I see, you want people like Sheriff Buchanan interviewed.

Presumably under caution.

This is how it might go, then:

AO = Arresting Officer
SB = Sheriff Buchanan

cue: knock at the door...rat-a-tat-tat

SB - Hallo?
AO - You're under arrest
SB - Whaaaaat *?!*?!
AO - You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence
SB - Is this some sort of joke?
AO - Sir, may I remind you you are under arrest...
SB - What for?
AO - On suspicion of repeatedly raping a girl with severe learning difficulties
SB - Have you taken leave of your senses?  
AO - She has actually named you, Sir
SB - And you take her word for it?
AO - Sir, yes. We have it on reliable authority that people with severe learning difficulties cannot lie, they always tell the truth. And they have a fantastic memory for the tiniest detail
SB - Where are these rapes supposed to have happened?
AO - At your sister's, Sir
SB - But I haven't got a sister
AO - That's what you say, Sir
SB - And how many times is this supposed to have happened?
AO - I've no idea
SB - No idea? Haven't you asked her? Remember they always tell the truth and have a fanstastic memory
AO - We never asked her that. That's just a detail
SB - A detail? How old was she when I first raped her then?
AO - Could have been anywhere between 6 and 20, Sir, that's what she's told her mother
SB - Her mother? Didn't her mother find out about these rapes for 14 years?
AO - You and the other 30 perpetrators must have been very cunning the way you went about it, Sir
SB - And what makes you so sure you are rignt?
AO - Have you not seen Robert Green's videos? Have you not seen Belinda McKenzie telling the Bilderberg Fringe Festival all about it? It's all on YouTube and the internet. And one more thing, Sir, before I take you down to the station. The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority paid Hollie's mother £13,500 compensation. There's your proof
SB - I'm saying nothing until I've contacted the Sheriff
AO - You are the Sheriff, Sir
SB - So I am

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 19.08.13 22:27

candyfloss wrote:

I'm sure there are quite a few here who are not what they seem, however, it does seem to me that you are doing a bit of stirring, therefore, if you have any information then please pm either mods of admin. You have been allowed to remain here and make you points, and I like others fail to see what Bren Ryan has to do with the Hollie case.
I SENT mr bennet  a e mail ,Im strinng nothing Im tell a fact,luv yr work on twitter ,the mccanns hate ya well done clapping
HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 19.08.13 22:29

@Tony Bennett wrote:
   Tony Bennett wrote: WHAT EVIDENCE can Anne Greig, Hollie Greig, the police or anyone else bring that is likely to convict ANY of those that they & Green & McKenzie are acccusing?

REPLY: The police kin if they INTERVIEW the parties and no phone it in!
I see, you want people like Sheriff Buchanan interviewed.

Presumably under caution.

This is how it might go, then:

AO = Arresting Officer
SB = Sheriff Buchanan

cue: knock at the door...rat-a-tat-tat

SB - Hallo?
AO - You're under arrest
SB - Whaaaaat *?!*?!
AO - You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your defence if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence
SB - Is this some sort of joke?
AO - Sir, may I remind you you are under arrest...
SB - What for?
AO - On suspicion of repeatedly raping a girl with severe learning difficulties
SB - Have you taken leave of your senses?  
AO - She has actually named you, Sir
SB - And you take her word for it?
AO - Sir, yes. We have it on reliable authority that people with severe learning difficulties cannot lie, they always tell the truth. And they have a fantastic memory for the tiniest detail
SB - Where are these rapes supposed to have happened?
AO - At your sister's, Sir
SB - But I haven't got a sister
AO - That's what you say, Sir
SB - And how many times is this supposed to have happened?
AO - I've no idea
SB - No idea? Haven't you asked her? Remember they always tell the truth and have a fanstastic memory
AO - We never asked her that. That's just a detail
SB - A detail? How old was she when I first raped her then?
AO - Could have been anywhere between 6 and 20, Sir, that's what she's told her mother
SB - Her mother? Didn't her mother find out about these rapes for 14 years?
AO - You and the other 30 perpetrators must have been very cunning the way you went about it, Sir
SB - And what makes you so sure you are rignt?
AO - Have you not seen Robert Green's videos? Have you not seen Belinda McKenzie telling the Bilderberg Fringe Festival all about it? It's all on YouTube and the internet. And one more thing, Sir, before I take you down to the station. The Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority paid Hollie's mother £13,500 compensation. There's your proof
SB - I'm saying nothing until I've contacted the Sheriff
AO - You are the Sheriff, Sir
SB - So I am
no ma job mr bennet but I would maybe hiv started wi the beast faither
HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 19.08.13 22:31

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I thought until now that only the McCanns attracted such high quality supporters!

I don't think that there is any chance of HGJ stopping his silly games but you never know, perhaps someone else might be more coherent.

bluesmangreen@hotmail.com
HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.08.13 22:32

candyfloss wrote:

I SENT mr bennet  a e mail ,Im strinng nothing Im tell a fact,luv yr work on twitter ,the mccanns hate ya well done clapping
If you are talking to me?? and if I understand you correctly, then I will tell you that I don't do twitter or facebook, or anything else for that matter.

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 19.08.13 22:34

Châtelaine wrote:[quote="HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE"
SPINNY CHAIR
spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin spin
This reminds me of the cesspit,  where they gross in emoticons, the more the better ... Haven't found the flying sourcer emoticon here yet, otherwise I would use it too big grin [/quote]
? is that no one,I jist like em but willnae use them again
HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 19.08.13 22:34

candyfloss wrote:
candyfloss wrote:

If you are talking to me?? and if I understand you correctly, then I will tell you that I don't do twitter or facebook, or anything else for that matter.
sorry mixed u up
HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 20.08.13 9:26

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I thought until now that only the McCanns attracted such high quality supporters!

Robert/Anne and Belinda rely on groups like HGJ.  Belinda and co are not concerned at all that followers like them make the HG case even more unbelievable...just as long as they can parrot the few snippets they have been brainwashed with.   

Robert always claimed he would sit around 'the table' with anyone and discuss the HG case, but he refuses to do that now.
Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE on 20.08.13 10:17

WHIT IS IT YOU DINNAE UNDERSTAND?

Robert said he widnae speak tae someone that is shacked up with one of the accused ,how is Jon Pyrite btw?
HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 20.08.13 10:23

@HOLLIEGREIGJUSTICE wrote:I don't think that there is any chance of HGJ stopping his silly games but you never know, perhaps someone else might be more coherent.  

WHIT IS IT YOU DINNAE UNDERSTAND?

Robert said he widnae speak tae someone that is shacked up with one of the accused ,how is Jon Pyrite btw?
How can I take you seriously.  You know very little about the Hollie Greig case and much less about the members of the Hollie Greig Hoax Team.  You even get one of them wrong.
Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum