The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Guest on 08.08.13 19:56

This report was published about a year ago, but hasn't perhaps had the exposure it should have had in England.

It's the best write-up of a hoax that's deceived tens of thousands into believing that Hollie was repeatedly raped over the course of 14 years at the home of a Sheriff's sister by up to 31 different people, including leading Scottish judges...

One devastating fantasy: the impact of an internet scandal

by David Leask, Reporter --- Sunday 17 June 2012

Seven children labelled victims, 22 tarnished lives, a business forced to close, a nation's reputation tarnished.

1: THE CAMPAIGN

IT is the biggest Scottish story on the internet.

A girl with Down's Syndrome portrayed as the sex slave of a ring of paedophiles for a decade and a half and the victim of a cover-up reaching to the highest law officers and politicians in the land.

This, at least, is the online story of Hollie Greig, a vulnerable young woman who has become the poster girl for conspiracy theorists around the world.

The real story is quite different ... but every bit as devastating, according to those smeared by what the Crown Office last night called "unfounded allegations".

Twenty-two people in and around Aberdeen have been accused of being paedophiles by campaigners styling themselves as "Hollie's Army".

Those named include a prominent sheriff who supposedly abused children at the home of his sister, despite the fact he does not have a sister.

And in a clear breach of laws designed to protect victims of sex crimes, another seven people have been named as rape victims along with Hollie.

Four of the "victims" would have been in their 20s at the time of the abuse. Two police investigations have resulted in no charges.

Only one person has been convicted in connection with Hollie Greig: a 66-year-old campaigner from Warrington called Robert Green.

He was jailed earlier this year for harassing those he falsely accused of paedophilia.

Green's conviction did not make headlines in Scotland. But it did spark international attention on websites such as that of David Icke, the former BBC sports presenter who thinks the world is ruled by lizards.

Green says he received 2000 letters of support from 35 countries while in jail.

His story – now wrapped together with that of Hollie and her mother Anne Greig – also inspired American talk radio shockjocks who rail against the world's ruling "Illuminati".

Green has appeared on radio in England, Sweden, Italy and South Africa. Some of these radio shows have joined online bloggers in rubbishing Scotland's justice system, with Hollie's case being linked to the Dunblane massacre, the Shirley McKie fingerprint row and even the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Mainstream Scottish journalists have been accused of suppressing the story.

The campaign's battle cry is "Google Hollie Greig". If you do, you get more than 400,000 results.

One is the official webpage of the campaign. It compares Hollie's story to the Dreyfus case – arguably Europe's highest-profile miscarriage of justice – in which a Jewish officer in the French army was wrongly convicted of spying in the late 1800s.

Another site headlines on Hollie "as an abuse victim of the Scottish Establishment".

2: THE TARGETS

The jailing of Robert Green – the man who gave the loudest voice to the accusations – did nothing to diminish the online conspiracy theory.

Why not? That is what one widow who was accused of abuse wants to know. Speaking last night, the woman, who does not wish to be named, said: "We are the victims in this.

"We are the ones who have been falsely accused. A man has been jailed. Yet this thing just won't go away. What is wrong with these people?"

Her friend Sylvia Major knows how devastating it is to live in the shadow of lies and false accusations.

Few of her neighbours in Ferryhill take the claims seriously. The quiet Aberdeen neighbourhood is home to many of the innocent people accused of being part of the abuse network.

Major, a hairdresser, had to close her shop and take early retirement because of the "whispers". She said: "It has been hellish. It was also claimed that my late husband was a paedophile too, and my kids were really upset."

Major's story is typical of the many people falsely accused of being part of the Hollie Greig conspiracy. The thing she finds most galling is that despite being distantly related to Hollie, she only knew the girl for a short time.

"I saw Hollie when she was born but I didn't see her again till I met her mother in the street when she must have been nearly 18."

Over the period of a few years in the late nineties, Major would meet Hollie and her mother – now known as Anne Greig – for a gin and tonic at the Ferryhill House Hotel. Then the pair disappeared from her life.

Major is depicted by scores of websites and blogs as a core figure in Hollie's abuse, said to date from 1985 to 2000, along with her late husband Terry.

In real life, he was a civilian fingerprints officer at Grampian Police. In the internet conspiracy, Major's partner was a "senior police officer" and her children, like Hollie, were shared by a paedophile ring including the sheriff, a headteacher and social workers.

One of the children abused, according to Green and his conspiracy, was Major's daughter Cath, named by an online site that ignored the normal legally binding anonymity granted to the victims – proven or otherwise – of sex crimes. Cath was already an adult, and a successful footballer, by the time her mother made friends with Hollie and Anne Greig.

"I wasn't a victim of child sex abuse," the 37-year-old said yesterday. "I was playing half-back for Scotland and travelling the world."

Wyn Dragon Smith, a friend of Greig and Major, was named as a child sex abuser on the internet. "It was ludicrous," the 69-year-old said yesterday. "It was only later I realised what this was going to mean for me." Dragon Smith's health has suffered. So have her finances: she lost a lodger. Her sons – now in their 30s – were also named as those abused.

In the eyes of the campaigners, they are supposed to be victims. But that hasn't stopped their car and motorbike registrations being put on the internet.

3: THE 'COVER-UP'

The campaign believes the "establishment cover-up" stretches up to the Lord Advocate's office. One target was Elish Angiolini, who stepped down as Lord Advocate last year but worked as area procurator-fiscal in Aberdeen in the summer of 2000.

Angiolini has sought a non-harassment order against Green, banning him from approaching her or stalking her online.

That would give her the same protection as the accused sheriff and 15 other supposed "paedophiles" or "paedophile victims" who have been granted court orders against him.

Many, including Dragon Smith, only learned they were named by Greig and Green in 2009 or 2010.

One only found out she had been accused after Green put letters through doors around Ferryhill.

It was those letters – and related internet campaigns – that saw him detained by Grampian Police for committing a breach of the peace.

He was brought in while campaigning as a candidate in the 2010 General Election, despite being effectively banned by interdict from entering Aberdeenshire due to his pursuit of the Hollie conspiracy.

The Crown Office last night said: "The procurator-fiscal at Aberdeen raised proceedings against Green for making unfounded allegations against a number of people via leaflets and the internet, amounting to a campaign of harassment against them.

"The use of the internet to harass members of the public is deplorable and unacceptable. Threatening behaviour of this nature is menacing and is a form of stalking."

Green is now out of prison, but tagged. He claims his case, delayed as he changed solicitors, was one of the most expensive breaches of the peace in Scottish history.

He regrets nothing. He told the Sunday Herald he was protecting children from suspected paedophiles.

4: THE MOTHER

Wyn Dragon Smith believes Anne Greig, with whom she was very close in the late 1990s, is a very vulnerable woman. Nevertheless, she is furious with her.

"I loved her to bits," she said yesterday. "I believe she has mental health issues but how could she put her best friend on a list like this? She is the source of this evil lie."

The Sunday Herald yesterday approached Greig for comment through Green, but she did not respond.

Greig was sectioned in September 2000 in Aberdeen, a week or so after she took Hollie to a police station to name a list of abusers. Inevitably, her supporters believe she was hospitalised as part of the cover-up.

Green last night insisted Greig was quite sane, and produced documents showing assessments from psychiatrists agreeing with this.

However, social services in England, where Hollie and her mother now live, are worried about the family. The local council is currently involved in complex legal proceedings involving Hollie.

Campaigners say this is an action to have her declared mentally incapable. They staged a protest outside the Royal Courts of Justice in February during a connected case.

Greig and Green are barred by an English injunction from taking Hollie to demonstrations.

5: THE 'ARMY' DESERTERS

Tom, a forty-something accountant from Aberdeen, along with several other former members of "Hollie's Army", has turned his back on the campaign and apologised to those they accused – in person.

The growing group of former Green allies has now launched an internet counter-attack. Last week they published a YouTube video of Major and Dragon Smith telling their side of the story and – perhaps most devastating – the 2008 report by the Scotland's Police Complaints Commissioner saying there was no evidence to support any of the campaign's claims.

They are not the first to split away from Hollie's Army. The campaign reacts by suggesting former friends were spies. Its official website explains how to spot what it calls "MI5, trolls and disinformation agents."

It says: "Hollie's abusers are part of a much bigger group that has tentacles throughout the echelons of the British Establishment, which is why from the offset Hollie's campaign has attracted their most trusted agents."

The site also invites donations through a Paypal account, which it says will help fund a private prosecution of "Hollie's abusers".

Among the protesters supporting the campaign are members of the British branch of the Truth Movement, many of whom believe the US government and not al-Qaeda terrorists attacked New York's Twin Towers on September 11, 2001.

"The Truthers jumped on the Hollie Greig case," explained Tom. "In fact, they used to promote the Hollie case more than their 9/11 theories. Basically, we are talking about people who think that Scotland is run by Satanists and paedophiles."

6: THE REPORTERS

Green likes to draw parallels between Hollie's fate and that of Stephen Lawrence, the London teenager murdered by racists only convicted 19 years after the crime.

One of the reporters closest to the Lawrence family was Mark Daly. Now BBC Scotland's investigations correspondent, Daly looked in to the Hollie case in 2009.

He wasn't the first investigative reporter in Scotland to do so. Like others who had investigated, Daly – initially intrigued by the fact Hollie had received compensation – dropped the story, unconvinced.

The result was an astonishing outburst of intense online abuse.

"I hope somebody rapes you," one internet poster told Daly. "You talk pish."

The journalist explained his decision last night. "I knew that the vast majority of these allegations would be impossible to prove," he said. "Then I became part of the 'cover-up'.

"I had apparently been threatened by the government and my bosses at the BBC to drop the story or I would lose my job. It was insulting and preposterous."

Daly received hate mail. Members of Hollie's Army protested outside BBC studios.

"The truth," Daly added, "is that the claims of the paedophile ring were based on a tissue of false assertions.

"Hollie's campaign was fronted by people claiming to be 'truth seekers' and 'investigators'.

"They claimed they were doing this for Hollie and were among the last champions of free speech in Scotland.

"But their campaign is about the most flagrant abuse of free speech that I can think of. And as for the welfare of Hollie, it seems to me that was the last thing these people had on their minds."

Aberdeen 2000: how the allegations started

THE claim that Hollie Greig had been sexually abused was first reported to Grampian Police by her mother in 2000.

Robert Green passionately believes the claim is true. He said: "Hollie has never had any possible motive to say anything that is not the truth. The same cannot be said for any of those who deny her allegations."

Green says his views are supported by the fact that the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) awarded Hollie £13,500.

The CICA was told a doctor had examined Hollie and found evidence that she had had sex – although there was no evidence to suggest with whom.

A Grampian Police inspector told the authority that "on the balance of probability" the young woman had been the victim of abuse at some point in the past, but said there "was never a sufficiency of corroborative evidence to make a prosecution viable".

The police told the CICA the allegations from Hollie's mother that a "large number of people" had been involved in the abuse "were difficult to find evidence for".

CICA – using a burden of proof far lower than that which would be required for a criminal conviction, "beyond reasonable doubt" – decided to make the award in 2005.

They say Hollie reported that her uncle had seen her abused by another relative. However, Hollie's uncle, Roy or Robert Greig, took his own life in 1997. His car caught fire near Balmedie, north of Aberdeen, as he tried to kill himself with exhaust fumes. A passer-by pulled him out of the car and resuscitated him.

The Sunday Herald understands a post-mortem examination showed Greig had broken ribs and a bruise to the back of his head. Both are consistent with attempts to revive him. Green and Greig believed he was murdered to stop him talking.

Law enforcement agencies regard the matter as closed.

The allegations of a paedophile ring have been investigated twice.

Grampian Police interviewed Hollie and her mother several times from 2000 onward and filed a report with the procurator-fiscal in Aberdeen.

Through Interpol, they traced a relative of Hollie who was questioned overseas under caution, but released without charge due to "insufficient evidence".

Different officers re-investigated the claims in 2009 after the case blew up on the internet. They filed another report to the procurator-fiscal.

Many in "Hollie's Army" believe reports to the fiscal amount to evidence of wrongdoing, but there is no suggestion the reports contained such evidence.

Greig formally complained to Grampian Police about the first investigation, as well as about a series of other allegations she made, including the murder of her brother.

The complaint most cited by her supporters is the failure of police to interview more than one of the 22 people named by Hollie. However, Greig's complaints were investigated and dismissed. The force's handling of the complaints was upheld by Scotland's independent police watchdog in 2008.

Grampian, according to an anonymised response to Greig published by Scotland's Police Complaints Commissioner (PCCS), carried out "background checks on all the individuals concerned to establish if there was any other basis upon which to proceed- there was nothing found as a result of these checks which supported the position."

The anonymised published response from Grampian Police to Greig's complaint also that revealed officers – and a social worker attending the interview – had concerns about Hollie's list of abusers when she first revealed it.

The report said: "Further questions to help establish whether X [Hollie] understood what telling the truth meant did not result in a position where those present were comfortable with accuracy of the allegations being made."

The Crown Office last night repeated its official line regarding the case: that after two police investigations, its counsel decided there was "insufficient credible, reliable and admissible evidence" to justify criminal proceedings.

++++++++++++++++++

More information about the hoax perpetrated by Hollie's mother. Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie is at:

www.theholliegreigcoverup.net

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Guest on 08.08.13 20:26

This is the correct website address.

http://www.theholliegreigcoverup.net/

I'm embarrassed to admit that I did believe Hollie Greig's mother for a while. What first made me doubt her story was seeing and hearing Hollie herself. She is supposed to have recounted in graphic detail everything that happened to her over many years, all the names, dates and places.

While I am sure that some Down's Syndrome sufferers are capable of doing this, it is patently obvious that Hollie is not. She barely understands anything that's said to her and, when she comes up with a wrong answer, her mother intervenes and claims that she said something else.

In my opinion, Anne Greig is a very disturbed woman indeed.

Back to top Go down

Re: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie

Post by Guest on 08.08.13 20:35

It makes me angry, NFWTD, because a flimsy case like this is pulling the carpet underneath a lot of genuine ones. IMO, of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.08.13 20:38

That's my opinion too, Chatelaine.

There can be no doubt that there are child molesters in all walks of life (with the ones in high places getting away with their crimes) and that's what made the story believable at first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.08.13 20:42

Oh, yes, NFWTD, there are miserable, despicable creatures in any walk of life. And those are the ones we should get and call to justice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.08.13 10:31

Over the years I have read articals about Hollie Greig and tended to believe them especialy when she had the support of well known people, Annie Lennock, Bill Maloney, If all the alligations were a hoak then the manipulation of a vunerable child for all those years is appalling. I just hope it's not part of a high powered cover up. There are only two people who know the real truth and thats Hollie and her mother.

In this artical it amazed me how the McCanns were mentioned.

Snipped

Several years ago, Denis and Greg Mackie went to live in Portugal. On 8th May 2007, immediately following Madeleine McCann`s disappearance, Anne Greig, accompanied by a victim`s support witness, went to her now local police station in Shrewsbury to tell them to alert the Portuguese Police, as despite the proven case of paedophile abuse, neither of the Mackies had a record of any kind. The McCann team has accepted that the Mackies ought to have been questioned immediately. It is now understood that the British Police failed to pass on these details to their Portuguese counterparts.

Hence, the official cover up has even extended to detracting from the Madeleine McCann investigation. The family home in Portugal is over 100 miles away from where Madeleine McCann disappeared - there is no evidence to substantiate Roberts other claims.

http://www.theholliegreigcoverup.net/the-hoax.....html

Has anyone else come across the names Denis and Greg Mackie before, apart from the Hollie case?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.08.13 15:09

I came across the Greig case in late 2009, around the same time that I belatedly realised that all was not what it seemed with the McCann one.

I really did think for a while that the same high-ranking Scottish paedophiles might be involved in both cases when I knew that Anne Greig's ex-husband and son were in Portugal. Now I do not believe that there is any connection apart from - dare I say it - the common denominator of an unhinged hate-filled woman hell-bent on getting revenge on those who don't believe her.

We have a member here who is one of the owners of the HG cover-up site. I have sent her a private message asking if she has a link to an interview which shows that Hollie has very little understanding and, in my opinion, could never have provided the information which it is claimed that she did. It used to be on the website but isn't now.

If I hear from her, I'll let you know.

Back to top Go down

forest

Post by marconi on 09.08.13 15:41

when wil the McCanns give an interview demanding the British government to search for Madeleine in a forest in Vietnam?

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hollie Greig Video

Post by Maggs Shaw on 09.08.13 17:55

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:I came across the Greig case in late 2009, around the same time that I belatedly realised that all was not what it seemed with the McCann one.

I really did think for a while that the same high-ranking Scottish paedophiles might be involved in both cases when I knew that Anne Greig's ex-husband and son were in Portugal. Now I do not believe that there is any connection apart from - dare I say it - the common denominator of an unhinged hate-filled woman hell-bent on getting revenge on those who don't believe her.

We have a member here who is one of the owners of the HG cover-up site. I have sent her a private message asking if she has a link to an interview which shows that Hollie has very little understanding and, in my opinion, could never have provided the information which it is claimed that she did. It used to be on the website but isn't now.

If I hear from her, I'll let you know.
I have sent you a pm....can you let me know that you have received it....many thanks.
Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.08.13 19:48

@marconi wrote:when wil the McCanns give an interview demanding the British government to search for Madeleine in a forest in Vietnam?
This does not appear to be on the right topic!

Maggs Shaw, many thanks for letting me know where to find the interview. This is a link to the relevant part, between 3.00 and 4.00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwPsUafWuTw

This is only one extract of a very long interview with Anne Greig and Robert Green and I haven't seen all of it. If there's anyone who can stomach listening to Anne Greig's fantasies, I'll be interested to know if Hollie says anything else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.08.13 22:38

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Maggs Shaw, many thanks for letting me know where to find the interview. This is a link to the relevant part, between 3.00 and 4.00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwPsUafWuTw

This is only one extract of a very long interview with Anne Greig and Robert Green and I haven't seen all of it. If there's anyone who can stomach listening to Anne Greig's fantasies, I'll be interested to know if Hollie says anything else.
 I agree that Anne Greig's lies are hard to stomach, but I would nevertheless recommend watching this through (9 mins) to see how convincingly she lies.

It's easy to lie if you have plenty of practice.

Usually, it becomes easier and easier as you go along.

For anyone who wants to get a real 'handle' on this case and has 15 minutes to spare, please watch:

Sylvia Major and Wyn Dragon-Smith, both publicly accused of being paedophiles by Anne Greig, calmly explaining why Anne Greig and Robert Green have been lying through their teeth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgLiF07zGmY

And then watch this howling, baying, rentamob crowd from the 'Hollie Demands Justice' campaign, hurling abuse and chanting against Sylvia Major, as she enters the High Court in London, having travelled all the way down from Aberdeen, to find out more about her wicked accusers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54YICOlkwys

Sylvia Major's neighours received letters hand-delivered by Robert Green and his cronies, accusing her of being a paedophile and taking part in raping Hollie. Green was sentenced to 12 months in prison for breaking a court order to stop this, and his similar attacks on two dozen others whom he also accused of repeated rape of a Downs Syndrome child

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 8:16

The utterly discredited Robert Green lying to dozens of adoring fans who hero-worship him at the so-called 'Rally Against Child Abuse' in Trafalgar Square last year.

The clip of him is from 5 min 50 secs to 11 mins,

where you can hear him saying that 'the facts about how Hollie was abused are beyond argument'

and that 'Grampian Police have confirmed this'.

Try running that statement past Grampain Police!

The chief liars in all this are Hollie's mother Anne Greig, Green, and the highly controversial figure of Belinda McKenzie.

People donating their money via the 'Donate' button on the 'Hollie Demands Justice' site may be unaware that their donations end up in Belinda McKenzie's personal PayPal account:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3QCBf5smBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 10.08.13 10:20

@MJC wrote:The utterly discredited Robert Green lying to dozens of adoring fans who hero-worship him at the so-called 'Rally Against Child Abuse' in Trafalgar Square last year.

The clip of him is from 5 min 50 secs to 11 mins,

where you can hear him saying that 'the facts about how Hollie was abused are beyond argument'

and that 'Grampian Police have confirmed this'.

Try running that statement past Grampain Police!

The chief liars in all this are Hollie's mother Anne Greig, Green, and the highly controversial figure of Belinda McKenzie.

People donating their money via the 'Donate' button on the 'Hollie Demands Justice' site may be unaware that their donations end up in Belinda McKenzie's personal PayPal account:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3QCBf5smBA
 Robert Green is washed up...at the last court case he made a complete idiot of himself.   He claimed that as he was not versed in the law of 'Scotland' then he should have more time..  shame, as he had been challenging the law within 'Scotland' for so year, as a lay legal advisor.       Robert is no longer part of the HDJ team they unilaterally sacked him a while back...but he still keeps going.    Belinda uses Robert as she does any fractured sole that crosses her path.   Her 'followers' all believe exactly what she says.     When Belinda was outside the BBC chanting with her megaphone...the group of people that were attending with her were chanting.. 'Free Robert Green'  which was remarkable as he had been released from prison months previously.   She loves to herd up the fractured souls..they hang on her every word.   Shame she had not 'brought them up to date' with the case.    Robert's next court case which will be coming up soon.... is, as he states, because Bowen, the judge presiding at his original trail made racist remarks... when I asked Robert what they were, he said,,, that Bowen called him an Englishman.   Robert would rather go insane, or prison than stand up and say that he has been duped.
Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.08.13 10:20

Goodness, it's even worse than I thought. I didn't follow the case until two years ago when the truth was coming out.

Wasn't there also something about the brother of Anne Greig and an inheritance?  Iirc he attempted suicide and was rescued (too late I believe) by passers by whol dragged him out of his car. Anne Greig accused them of beating him up I believe.

A craving for money and attention, where else do we see that?

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 10:28

I think it's an extreme case of hell hath no fury as a woman scorned. It's possible that her ex was violent to her and, if so, it's understandable that she bears a grudge but she has gone to ridiculous levels to get revenge on him and those who took his side.

She claims that her brother was murdered on the orders of those in high places because he knew about the abuse but all the evidence points to him committing suicide because of his debts and that he was facing theft charges.

I am a bit surprised that the case wasn't reported initially in the mainstream media but perhaps even then it was realised that nothing that Anne Greig said could be believed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 10.08.13 10:34

Denis was not violent to her..if you look at the list of 'abusers' you will see clearly that anyone that crossed Anne was placed upon the 'abusers' list.   She had mental health problems and again anyone that tried to help her, were 'in on it' and placed on the list too.  

The case of the brother - Roy Greig, I will go into further on another post...but I am a little pushed for time just no, so will get back to you with more information as soon as I can.
Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 10:53

On the current 'Hollie Dermands Justice' site is a PayPal 'Donate' button.

Back in 2010, Robert Green made a statement on the record in a TV interview that although 'many' people were offering to make a donation, he had discussed this with Anne Greig and she had said that she did not want to accept donations.

That appears to have changed when the controversial Belinda McKenzie got involved in the case. Donations appear to go to her PayPal account.

It is clear from this thread that Anne Greig, Robert Green, Belinda McKenzie and anyone else involved in the 'Hollie Demands Justice' camapaign MUST know that the claim that 31 people, including many from the Scottish legal establishment, serially raped Hollie for 14 years in the home of the sister of Sheriff Buchanan (who has no sister), is utterly, and cruelly, false.

Yet they continue to say to the public (on more than one website) "Donate, Donate, Donate".

This raises the question as to whether any or all of the current committee of 'Hollie Demands Justice' (if there is indeed a proper committee) should be prosecuted under Section 2 of the Fraud Act 2006, which says:

Section 2 Fraud Act

Fraud by false representation

(1) A person is in breach of this section if he—

(a) dishonestly makes a false representation, and

(b) intends, by making the representation—

(i) to make a gain for himself or another
, or

(ii) to cause loss to another or to expose another to a risk of loss.

(2) A representation is false if—

(a) it is untrue or misleading, and

(b) the person making it knows that it is, or might be, untrue or misleading.

(3) "Representation” means any representation as to fact or law, including a representation as to the state of mind of—

(a) the person making the representation, or

(b) any other person.

(4) A representation may be express or implied.

(5) For the purposes of this section a representation may be regarded as made if it (or anything implying it) is submitted in any form to any system or device designed to receive, convey or respond to communications (with or without human intervention). [/size]

The maximum penalty for this appears to be:

10 years in jail

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 10:57

A big welcome to Sylvia Major who has just joined the site.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 11:10

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:A big welcome to Sylvia Major who has just joined the site.
Well, that is good news, that one of those most affected by this dreadful hoax can share her experiences here - and hopefully counteract all the lies upon lies that have been promoted by Anne Greig, Robert Green, Belinda McKenzie and others.

Nor must we forget various other organisations and people who recklessly continue to promote the 'Hollie Demands Justice' campaign, including, for example:

David Icke

Brian Gerrish

UK Column.

The sooner they too recognise that they have been well and truly taken in, the better.

One of the things Robert Green boasted about in his Trafalgar Square address was how he had received, while in prison, letters supporting him from people in 35 countries.

He also told his adulators that Scotland, like Libya and Syria, required 'regime change' !

I'm not sure that comparing Scotland to one of those oppressive Arab dictatorships did him any favours...

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.08.13 12:15

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:A big welcome to Sylvia Major who has just joined the site.
 From me too!  What do you think of Greg Lance-Watkins'  opinion on the case? Sorry, It's near impossible to cut and paste Internet addresses on iPad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggs Shaw on 10.08.13 12:26

@tigger wrote:
 From me too!  What do you think of Greg Lance-Watkins'  opinion on the case? Sorry, It's near impossible to cut and paste Internet addresses on iPad.
Sylvia will be replying to you a little later on...  GLW he started a blog for Anne and Robert, he was authorised to put up many of the documents that Robert and Anne now choose not to display, mainly because they started to prove detrimental to their case.    GLW changed his mind around April 2010 and made that choice public...and published apologies to anyone he had effected.  I personally do not have any real opinion of him, he like many many others were duped and fooled, taken in by Robert and Anne's convincing stories, as was I at first.   It is only when you take out the emotion, and replace it with facts that you can see it for what it is.    Green/Gerrish/Belinda and many of the others probably will never stand up and admit they were duped/wrong.  Some almost wish this story to be true, because it serves a purpose for their own problems.
Maggs Shaw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.08.13 13:00

Anne Greig complained to the Police Complaints Commissioner for Scotland (equivalent of our IPCC here in England and Wales) about all manner of things.

Perhaps her central complaint was that there had never been a proper investigation into Hollie's ( = Anne Greig's ) complaints.

Here is the full response of the PCCS:

Complaint 6 - That Detective Sergeant F failed to carry out proper enquiry into allegations of sexual abuse of X [= Hollie].

The complainer asserted in her statement of complaint taken on 23 March 2006 that Detective Sergeant F did not pursue any proper enquiry into the individuals identified by X as having sexually abused her. The complainer stated that she informed Detective Sergeant F of the connections between the individuals X had named but that he did not appear interested.

Superintendent J stated that he had contemporary checks carried out on police systems regarding the individuals named by X and confirmed that at the time of Detective Sergeant F’s check there was nothing present on the systems to support any of the complainer’s suspicions.

Superintendent J concluded in the Subject Report that the force had a consistent and transparent rationale for not pursuing enquiries into the allegations made by X about a range of individuals, which was documented in reports to senior officers and to the Procurator Fiscal, who could have instructed further enquiries to be conducted.

In his final letter to the complainer dated 9 May 2007 Deputy Chief Constable Y stated:

PCCS/0807/00055/PF-GP 18

“As I am sure you can appreciate, dealing with such issues is often demanding and requires sometimes difficult judgements to be made on the basis of the information or evidence available combined with the professional judgement of those charged with dealing with the matters.

As you are aware Detective Sergeant [F] interviewed [X] in the presence of an Appropriate Adult. Both Detective Sergeant [F] and the Appropriate Adult had some reservations regarding the manner in which [X] disclosed a lengthy list of people who I understand you believe may have abused [X].

Further questions to help establish whether [X] understood what telling the truth meant did not result in a position where those present were comfortable with accuracy of the general allegations being made. I understand that Detective Sergeant [F] discussed these issues with you at the time.

I can advise that Detective Sergeant [F] carried out background checks on all the individuals concerned to establish if there was any other basis upon which to proceed.

However, there was nothing found as a result of these checks which supported the position….Given all the circumstances, background, proximity and opportunity a professional judgement was made to trace and interview [Relative A] (= Denis Mackie, husband of Anne Greig*) in relation to the issues raised by [X]. I can advise you that enquiries were initiated through Interpol and that [Relative A] subsequently attended at [a police office] where he was interviewed under caution. There was insufficient evidence to support any charges.

With regard to the other persons named the allegations were non-specific and with no further information or intelligence available to support the general allegations a judgement was made that there were no immediate grounds upon which a wider investigation could be launched.”

[ * Bizarrely, given the amazing history, my information is that the two of them remain married. I understand that Anne Greig initiated divorce proceedings but did not complete them ]

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 13:10

welcome Sylvia Major

Just to say thanks MJC, NFWTD, Chatelaine, tigger, Maggs Shaw and Tony, for your very interesting post.

The has been a real eye opener for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 10.08.13 13:23

Cherry Blossom wrote:welcome Sylvia Major

Just to say thanks MJC, NFWTD, Chatelaine, tigger, Maggs Shaw and Tony, for your very interesting post.

The has been a real eye opener for me.
 -and isn't it also rewarding to take part in a discussion with people whose lives have been affected by it. Yet here are  no rants, no wishing ill on the original perpetrators of  the crime. 
I salute you all. roses  A quest for justice, no more, no less.

Back to top Go down

The Starchild Skull

Post by Guest on 10.08.13 13:49

Cherry Blossom wrote: Just to say thanks...This has been a real eye opener for me.
May I please open your eyes a little bit further about the person behind the 'Donate' button on the 'Hollie Demands Justice' site: Belinda McKenzie.

She has made a career out of being involved with suspect charities and voluntary organisations, including the 'Association for Charities'.

This particular one seems to have been founded because of her anger at the closure of a highly suspect charity, Iran Aid, by the Charities Commission in 2000 - after an exhaustive and costly two-year examination of its workings and accounts. Or rather, non-examination, since a sit-in at the charity's north London office for 18 months prevented the Charities Commission gaining access. When they did so, they found all the relevant files had 'disappeared'. All this is openly available on the internet on the Charities Commission website.

McKenzie admits to substantial involvement in the charity, and was porobably one of its trustees, although they are not named in the Charity Commission report. There was a police investigation but no-one was charged with any offence.

The charity was in existence for 16 years and the Charity Commission estimates that '£5 million a year' of public money disappeared, probably to support a militant Iranian dissident group that was carrying out terrorist attacks and murders and was in fact proscribed by the Blair government in I think 2001.

That's a cool £80 million completely unaccounted for.

But my favourite Belinda McKenzie scam must be...

The Starchild Skull

Funnily enough, she does not refer to her role in the Starchild Skull project in her current LinkedIn profile, which says:

"1998 to present: translation work alongside various (voluntary) humanitarian & public interest activity, charity sector, expatriate Iranian community; international Truth community, anti-war work; most recently child protection work with special focus on the Hollie Greig case, LA 'child-snatching', miscarriages of justice in the Family Courts, etc."

Before going on to mention McKenzie's role in this, here is the sober Wikipedia assessment of 'The Starchild Skull':

"The Starchild skull is an abnormal human skull allegedly found in Mexico that is claimed to be the product of extraterrestrial-human breeding or genetic manipulation. Tests conducted utilizing mtDNA recovered from the skull have established it as human. Experts believe it to be the skull of a child who died as a result of known genetic or congenital abnormalities, such as congenital hydrocephalus".

The name 'Starchild Skull' was conjured up in 1999 by one Lloyd Pye as alleged proof of alien presence on the planet. Contrary to all the scientific evidence that this was the skull of a 4- or 5-year-old child with hydrocephalus, Pye - a believer in the extraterrestrial origin of life on the planet, UFOs, aliens, other assorted rubbish etc. - claims that this skull has 'non-human' genes.

Fortunately for him, thousands share his absurd beliefs, and he has milked them for donations for the past 14 years. Helped, after 2003, by none other than Belinda McKenzie (see below).

The Starchild Skull website tell us this:

Lloyd Pye
RESEARCH COORDINATOR, FOUNDER

"Lloyd Pye became involved with the Starchild Skull in 1999, and founded The Starchild Project in February of that year. He's the chief USA fundraiser, international spokesperson and research coordinator.

He has also written the seminal book on the skull, titled "The Starchild Skull", and he has appeared in numerous television documentaries, on national and international radio, and written a series of articles for publications in the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Italy Japan, and Brazil".

Belinda McKenzie
UK HEAD OF OPERATIONS

"Belinda McKenzie of London, England, is a noted activist and philanthropist. She contacted Lloyd Pye in 2003 and was soon an indispensable asset to the Starchild Project team. She personally invested in the project, providing needed funding as well as assembling a publicity team to establish a UK base from which the Starchild Project was able to launch an extensive testing program that revealed some of the most compelling data* about the Starchild bone".

[ *  'alleged data which are far from compelling' would be a more accurate description ].

Here are some informative (and entertaining!) YouTube videos:

Belinda interviewed about the Starchild Skull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY2WSNI1Csc

Lloyd Pye talking about the Starchild Skull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjgjzBZ3mhA

Lloyd Pye's personal website

http://www.lloydpye.com/

He now has cancer (allegedly) and on his site are more requests for donations.

And here's another website plugging his (alleged) need for money to pay for his cancer treatment:

http://sageofquay.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/lloyd-pye-diagnosed-with-cancer-he.html

It is all so shameless.

But then so is the cruel campaign, exploiting a Down's Syndrome woman as the baseless foundation of their hoax, run by Anne Greig, Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie - and supported by the likes of David 'green lizard' Icke - and noted 'exposer of truth' Brian Gerrish

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum