The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread - Page 6 Mm11

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread - Page 6 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread - Page 6 Mm11

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread - Page 6 Regist10

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Mark Williams-Thomas thread

Post by Guest 14.09.13 20:56

That's certainly a welcome change after the barmy pronouncements of other ex-police officers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Mark Williams-Thomas thread - Page 6 Empty Re: The Mark Williams-Thomas thread

Post by Guest 15.09.13 18:05

I've posted elsewhere the [very interesting] FOI request on MWT by Anna Raccoon. Since she's been silent on her own blog, I guess she's waiting for results before posting again ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 15.09.13 18:46

Châtelaine wrote:I've posted elsewhere the [very interesting] FOI request on MWT by Anna Raccoon. Since she's been silent on her own blog, I guess she's waiting for results before posting again ...
Please where can I find your post?smilie 
ShuBob

Activity : 1983

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.09.13 19:17

Shubob, follow NFWTD :-) It's somewhere in the Gamble/Operation Ore thread. I hadn't realised that there was a MWT thread too ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 15.09.13 19:42

Châtelaine wrote:Shubob, follow NFWTD  :-) It's somewhere in the Gamble/Operation Ore thread. I hadn't realised that there was a MWT thread too ...
Found it. Thanks a lot roses 
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by tegan1973 21.09.13 10:33

I am really shocked. I follow him on twitter. I didn't realise he was such a low ranking police officer. I assumed he had led criminal investigations into child abuse.   

How do people get away with self styling themselves as 'experts'?
tegan1973

Activity : 38

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.09.13 10:43

Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas 3m
Next weeks prog #Exposure: Predators Abroad is being finished today. Let's hope politicians & law makers watch it & act on what I expose
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 28.09.13 19:20

candyfloss wrote:Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas 3m
Next weeks prog #Exposure: Predators Abroad is being finished today. Let's hope politicians & law makers watch it & act on what I expose

Ah! Another TV exposure of nasty British paedophiles abroad.

Good, if it does get us anywhere, other than yet another TV programme which promotes Mark Williams-Thomas as the greatest expert on paedophilia in Britain, or perhaps the world.

But are these exposures of what goes on in places like Thailand and Cambodia any good?

Former boss of CEOP, the controversial Jim Gamble, visited (at taxpayers' expense), seedy night clubs in Cambodia and asked the 'Madams' for young girls:

Child protection chief in TV probe

The outgoing chief of Britain's child protection agency and the host of US TV show America's Most Wanted posed as paedophiles to investigate the sex trafficking of Cambodian youngsters.

Jim Gamble, ex-chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop), and John Walsh said they were shocked when they went into a Cambodian bar where there were 50 to 60 girls.

Mr Walsh said: "Within two minutes a madam came up to us and said, 'What are you looking for?' and Mr Gamble said: 'We're looking for young girls.' She brought over three or four girls that were (about) 12 or 13 years old - very, very young."

Mr Gamble told her they wanted younger girls, Mr Walsh said. He said the woman replied: "What do you want? We have six and seven-year-old boys and girls. I can arrange that off premises."

Mr Walsh said the experience was "disgusting and heartbreaking".

He said Western paedophiles from the US, Britain and Germany travelled east to Cambodia as international sex tourists.

He said his show chose Cambodia because it is cheap to buy a sex slave there.

"I saw many Western men that had come there not to go to the Buddhist temples, not to come there to look at the beaches, not to do anything at all but to molest and have sex with children. It's wrong, it's illegal and it has to change," Mr Walsh said.

He said the episode would be a "tough show to watch, but it is important to expose the reality that children are sexually assaulted by predators.

Senior police officer Mr Gamble, the former head of Northern Ireland's anti-terror unit, resigned from Ceop in October over the Government's decision to make it part of the National Crime Agency..

But what good did this do, exactly?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30.09.13 9:20

Tony Bennett wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas 3m
Ah! Another TV exposure of nasty British paedophiles abroad.

Good, if it does get us anywhere, other than yet another TV programme which promotes Mark Williams-Thomas as the greatest expert on paedophilia in Britain, or perhaps the world.

But are these exposures of what goes on in places like Thailand and Cambodia any good?

Former boss of CEOP, the controversial Jim Gamble, visited (at taxpayers' expense), seedy night clubs in Cambodia and asked the 'Madams' for young girls:

Child protection chief in TV probe

The outgoing chief of Britain's child protection agency and the host of US TV show America's Most Wanted posed as paedophiles to investigate the sex trafficking of Cambodian youngsters.

Jim Gamble, ex-chief executive of the Child Exploitation and Online Protection Centre (Ceop), and John Walsh said they were shocked when they went into a Cambodian bar where there were 50 to 60 girls.

Mr Walsh said: "Within two minutes a madam came up to us and said, 'What are you looking for?' and Mr Gamble said: 'We're looking for young girls.' She brought over three or four girls that were (about) 12 or 13 years old - very, very young."

Mr Gamble told her they wanted younger girls, Mr Walsh said. He said the woman replied: "What do you want? We have six and seven-year-old boys and girls. I can arrange that off premises."

Mr Walsh said the experience was "disgusting and heartbreaking".

He said Western paedophiles from the US, Britain and Germany travelled east to Cambodia as international sex tourists.

He said his show chose Cambodia because it is cheap to buy a sex slave there.

"I saw many Western men that had come there not to go to the Buddhist temples, not to come there to look at the beaches, not to do anything at all but to molest and have sex with children. It's wrong, it's illegal and it has to change," Mr Walsh said.

He said the episode would be a "tough show to watch, but it is important to expose the reality that children are sexually assaulted by predators.

Senior police officer Mr Gamble, the former head of Northern Ireland's anti-terror unit, resigned from Ceop in October over the Government's decision to make it part of the National Crime Agency..

But what good did this do, exactly?

No good at all Tony.

Wonder what countries he's  been to do his research or has he just sat at his PC collating information from other people's work? Guess we are alll wating  to see if he mentions Portugal and surrounding area's!!

snipped form textusa

It’s a known fact that anybody involved in investigating the violent phenomenon that is pedophilia, should be in it for no longer than three years.

If you’re exposing yourself to the graphical violence, that period should not exceed six months.

It’s got to do with mental health, numbness to details, and possibility of irrational vengeful behavior.
http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=Jim+Gamble
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.13 10:58

How prophetic of you Tony posting about Jim Gamble in Cambodia. Guess where MWT has done Exposure

29 Sep 2013 00:00

Exposed: Devious Brit pervs who fly to poverty stricken Cambodia to prey on kids 

Undercover investigation reveals how disturbingly simple it is for sick men to "buy" girls and boys for sex

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/exposed-devious-brit-pervs-who-2317735

Snipped

Mr Williams-Thomas, who posed as a British tourist seeking perverted pleasures, said: “Within minutes of getting to the Riverside we were approached and offered young girls. It was sick.

Well imo he's sick, he seems to have an unhealthy persistant preoccupation with pervetes. Why doeosn't he go after the perves in the UK. or does he only go after the dead and the ones in other countries?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.13 11:01

I certainly agree that there are a lot of "child-loving" people in this country who should be rounded up first.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 02.10.13 11:04

[quote="Cherry Blossom"]How prophetic of you Tony posting about Jim Gamble in Cambodia. Guess where MWT has done Exposure

29 Sep 2013 00:00

Exposed: Devious Brit pervs who fly to poverty stricken Cambodia to prey on kids 

[color=#000000]Undercover investigation reveals how disturbingly simple it is for sick men to "buy" girls and boys for sex

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/exposed-devious-brit-pervs-who-2317735

Snipped

Mr Williams-Thomas, who posed as a British tourist seeking perverted pleasures, said: “Within minutes of getting to the Riverside we were approached and offered young girls. It was sick.

Well imo he's sick, he seems to have an unhealthy persistant preoccupation with pervetes. Why doeosn't he go after the perves in the UK. or does he only go after the dead and the ones in other countries?"

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

This is old "news" anyway.  It's been known for years that these depraved people travel to third world countries for perverted pleasures.   Yes, good question  - why not report on the perverted people in this country.

Edited to define my response from OP.

[

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 02.10.13 11:06

I'll tell you what's SICK!

MWT saying on this morning yesterday that he 'PRETENDED' to be a PAEDO!

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

Seems to me he actively seeks out the little 'victims' to get their 'stories'.

Very, very unhealthy behaviour for a middle aged man, imo.

There are a lot more 'pervs' in this country, he could 'trap' but he dosen't.

I'd like to see hiss database and any images stored, for investigative purposes, hee has.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 02.10.13 11:21

For those who may not have seen it:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/131755/response/325029/attach/html/3/Response%20Letter%20165%2012%20602.pdf.html
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 02.10.13 11:22

jeanmonroe wrote:I'll tell you what's SICK!

MWT saying on this morning yesterday that he 'PRETENDED' to be a PAEDO!

HOW DO YOU DO THAT?

Seems to me he actively seeks out the little 'victims' to get their 'stories'.

Very, very unhealthy behaviour for a middle aged man, imo.

There are a lot more 'pervs' in this country, he could 'trap' but he dosen't.

I'd like to see hiss database and any images stored, for investigative purposes, hee has.
Yes, it's surprising what some people do, in the name of "research".............allegedly!
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 02.10.13 11:45

It's old news. It's been done before. Nothing extra can be exposed. All of this stuff is known by the appropriate authorities and task forces.

I'm in two minds whether it is salacious viewing, shock-horror viewing or whether it is actually informative. It could be argued that it's almost like giving operating instructions to latent paedophiliacs. It's known that sex tourism is rife. What better way to show a 'newbie' how easy it is to nip on a plane and 'score'.

Whatever this MWT expose is, IMO it's not helpful.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 02.10.13 11:58

sallypelt wrote:For those who may not have seen it:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/131755/response/325029/attach/html/3/Response%20Letter%20165%2012%20602.pdf.html
And this:
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/mr_mark_williams_thomas_and_holm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tegan1973 11.10.13 16:15

Was that what his latest programme was about? Completely weird. Even I know that peadophiles go as tourists abroad. I remember all the cases a few years ago like Gary Glitter. So MWT isn't telling us anything new. I just don't understand. Seems to me that he just wants to be a celebrity.
tegan1973

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob 11.10.13 17:56

What is even more absurd is the fact MWT's close ally and former CEOP boss Jim Gamble posed as a paedo in Cambodia in the company of John Walsh, America's Most Wanted host in 2010. Why then did MWT have to do the same just 3 years later and expect a different outcome?

Personally, I think MWT and Gamble have an unhealthy obsession with child sex abuse.
ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by tiny 11.10.13 18:38

ShuBob wrote:What is even more absurd is the fact MWT's close ally and former CEOP boss Jim Gamble posed as a paedo in Cambodia in the company of John Walsh, America's Most Wanted host in 2010. Why then did MWT have to do the same just 3 years later and expect a different outcome?

Personally, I think MWT and Gamble have an unhealthy obsession with child sex abuse.
that's my thinking too, would,nt trust these two at all.
tiny
tiny

Activity : 2311

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11.10.13 18:58

There's certainly a lot of paedophiles very close to home whom they could round up before the ones in the Far East.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by tegan1973 11.10.13 19:03

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:There's certainly a lot of paedophiles very close to home whom they could round up before the ones in the Far East.
It's what Sociologists call 'othering'. Making something seem remote. It happens to 'them' not 'us'. By reporting on other countries as places where child abuse occurs, he is feeding into those myths. I'm rather surprised that MWT would want to get caught up in that. So many people abusing children in this country.
tegan1973

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.13 10:27

Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas 16m
Have been asked quite a bit recently about facts on child abductions/homicide. The best research is from US 1997&2006 - US Justice Dept

Time is key: Child abduction/homicides 46.3 % of victims were dead within 1 hr - 76.2% within 3 hours & 88.5% within 24hrs - 7 days 97.9%

Child abduction/homicide: Typical murder victim white (74,5%) female (74%) approx 11yrs old- with good family relationships

Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas 15m
Child abduction/homicide: Victim age group - 1-5yrs 10.1% - 6-9yrs 21.5% - 10-12yrs 20,7% - 13-15yrs 25.5%

Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas 14m
Child abduction/homicide: Killer's mean age 27.8yrs - 69.8% single & white.Stranger 44.4% - friend/acquaintance 41.9%- family/intimate 13.7%

Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas 10m
Child abduction/homicide - most of victims of child abductions r victims of opportunity 57% only 14% of offenders specifically chose victim.

Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas 7m
Finally child abduction/homicide: once murder investigation begins 'name of the killer' is known to the police within 1st wk in 74% cases
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16.10.13 11:29

I was trying to describe the activities of MWT to my son and he thought I was talking about the fictional character The Paedofinder General from the BBC series Monkey Dust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCywGhHQMEw

Out of the mouths of babes, eh? He's nearly 35 but let's not split hairs! He hadn't heard of MWT until now.

Beware, the humour in the clips is not to everyone's taste.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 29.10.13 11:18

Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas
Video; Here I confront a convicted sex offender 'On The Run' in Portugal - who the police won't arrest https://vimeo.com/77995583 

Mark Williams-Thomas@mwilliamsthomas 
@0912 On @itvthismorning and then programme on at 9pm tonight ITV
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top