The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE BARCELONA CONNEXION: From prosecuting Tony Bennett to winning damages for Elsa Pataky - ISABEL MARTORELL in action Mm11

THE BARCELONA CONNEXION: From prosecuting Tony Bennett to winning damages for Elsa Pataky - ISABEL MARTORELL in action Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

THE BARCELONA CONNEXION: From prosecuting Tony Bennett to winning damages for Elsa Pataky - ISABEL MARTORELL in action Mm11

THE BARCELONA CONNEXION: From prosecuting Tony Bennett to winning damages for Elsa Pataky - ISABEL MARTORELL in action Regist10

THE BARCELONA CONNEXION: From prosecuting Tony Bennett to winning damages for Elsa Pataky - ISABEL MARTORELL in action

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BARCELONA CONNEXION: From prosecuting Tony Bennett to winning damages for Elsa Pataky - ISABEL MARTORELL in action Empty THE BARCELONA CONNEXION: From prosecuting Tony Bennett to winning damages for Elsa Pataky - ISABEL MARTORELL in action

Post by Tony Bennett 30.07.13 21:46

New facts are coming to light about the strong links between Isabel Martorell (formerly Isabel Hudson) of Carter-Ruck and Barcelona.

For some time, her Facebook page has made reference to one of her favourite pursuits being 'spending long weekends in Catalonia'. Catalonia is a region in eastern Spain; Barcelona is its capital.

During the proceedings against me, Isabel Hudson, now Martorell, was throughout Carter-Ruck's lead Solicitor. She has been a Partner of Carter-Ruck for several years.

Just as it so happens, 'Martorell' happens to be a district of Barcelona, and indeed there is a court there - Martorell Court, a Court of 'First Instance'. As coincidence would have it, the criminal proceedings against McCann Team investigator Antonio Jiminez Raso and 26 others accused of various criminal offences including fraud, violent conduct, drug-dealing and theft of drugs began in February 2008 in the Court of Martorell, Barcelona.

Isabel Hudson changed her surname to Martorell in 2011.

Metodo 3 is based in Barcelona.

Further evidence of her close connexion with Barcelona is provided at this link:

"Privacy and the paparazzi: The Spanish Supreme Court view", by Eduardo Zamora and Isabel Martorell" (Translated from the Spanish)

http://inforrm.wordpress.com/2012/11/07/privacy-and-the-paparazzi-the-spanish-supreme-court-view-eduardo-zamora-and-isabel-martorell/

I'd like to thank a friend in the West Country for drawing this particular article to my attention.

In case there is any doubt, let me make it clear that the above matters are no more than a collection of facts - and no imputation of any wrongdoing by Ms Martorell whatsoever is implied by the recitation of these facts.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24770

Back to top Go down

THE BARCELONA CONNEXION: From prosecuting Tony Bennett to winning damages for Elsa Pataky - ISABEL MARTORELL in action Empty Re: THE BARCELONA CONNEXION: From prosecuting Tony Bennett to winning damages for Elsa Pataky - ISABEL MARTORELL in action

Post by Charles Kane 31.07.13 19:47

Sorry but I don't understand why this has ben posted?? What has it got to do with the search for madeleine.
Charles Kane

Activity : 9

Back to top Go down

THE BARCELONA CONNEXION: From prosecuting Tony Bennett to winning damages for Elsa Pataky - ISABEL MARTORELL in action Empty Re: THE BARCELONA CONNEXION: From prosecuting Tony Bennett to winning damages for Elsa Pataky - ISABEL MARTORELL in action

Post by sallypelt 31.07.13 19:57

Charles Kane wrote:Sorry but I don't understand why this has ben posted?? What has it got to do with the search for madeleine.

Not everything posted on this forum is to do with Madeleine McCann. Why are you so jumpy, Charles Kane?
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Kane 31.07.13 20:00

sallypelt wrote:
Charles Kane wrote:Sorry but I don't understand why this has ben posted?? What has it got to do with the search for madeleine.

Not everything posted on this forum is to do with Madeleine McCann. Why are you so jumpy, Charles Kane?

I was just asking a question an ur attitude is why I do not post very often on here.  Prob wont bother again.
Charles Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 31.07.13 20:04

Charles Kane wrote:
sallypelt wrote:

I was just asking a question an ur attitude is why I do not post very often on here.  Prob wont bother again.

Oh dear, you are sensitive, aren't you? You've posted 4 posts in 7 months, and they are short posts. I would suggest that members of this forum check them out, to see for themselves if I "have an attitude" But, I will say it again, there are some threads on here that aren't about Madeleine McCann. Why did YOU link Tony's post to Madeleine?
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr What 31.07.13 20:12

It's a bit like peeling the layers off an onion,Mr Kane.Especially a Spanish one.

Have a drink and relax.
Dr What

Activity : 286

Back to top Go down

Post by Charles Kane 31.07.13 20:18

Dr What wrote:It's a bit like peeling the layers off an onion,Mr Kane.Especially a Spanish one.

Have a drink and relax.

Thank u Dr What but I won't bother posting anymore after just asking a questin and being stamped on by sally pelt,  Cheers, Charles K
Charles Kane

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 31.07.13 20:30

Further information received suggests that Isabel Hudson and Sergi Martorell, an I.T. consultant, married in early September 2011, and honeymooned in the delightful Greek resort of Santorii.

This is confirmed by Sergi's tweet on 14 September 2011, when he wrote:

Late afternoon in Santorini, Greece http://instagr.am/p/Pj6LXUuwuw/

Sergi is an avid Tweeter and says that the loves of his life are football (especially Barcelona Football Club) and 'food'.

(Not missed anything or anyone out there, have you, Sergi?)

Santorini was also the choice of resort for the two 'Leveson lovers', David Sherborne, Solicitor for Hugh Grant, and Carine Patry Hoskins, Junior Counel to the Leveson Enquiry. The couple said that they had both flown out to Santorini and spent time out there together 'in order to decide whether or not to have an affair'. Later, Lord Leveson tried to deceive the public by claiming that Patry Hoskins had played only a 'minor role' in preparing Lord Leveson's mammoth report, a claim he was later forced to admit was untrue, as she had played a major role in drafting it.

Meanwhile, another Martorell, Xavier Martorell, another Catalanian 'big cheese', has been making the news: Xavier Martorell. AFAIK he is no relation to Sergi Martorell.

Xavier Martorell made the news after Barcelona Police raided the headquarters of Metodo 3 and found a file there titled: "CLIENT: Xavier Martorell". Martorell had many fingers in many pies. He was Director of Prisons for Catalonia, during which time no doubt he was responsible for the welfare in prison of Metodo 3 man (and former Catalonian Police Inspector) Antonio Gimenez Raso, who worked closely with the McCann Team in their search for what really happened to Madeleine. Martorell was also Head of Security for Barcelona F.C. Credible allegations have surfaced that he used the services of Metodo 3 to spy on Barcelona F.C.'s players. Undoubtedly, Martorell had a very close relationship over many years with Metodo 3. Martorell also had many business interests including being the President of major Spanish company CDC Sant Cugat.

http://www.lavanguardia.com/politica/20130222/54365641334/un-correo-vincula-a-martorell-y-a-cdc-a-los-detectives.html#ixzz2aePhbyl5

+++++++++++++++++++

In answer to Charles Kane, the information about Isabel Hudson, now Martorell, is just of curiosity value. It's just a coincidence that she married a Barcelona man when at the same time Metodo 3 was at the centre of the Madeleine McCann private investigations and responsible for so many leads (none of them productive alas) and front-page stories - not to mention their collaboration with strange Madeira lawyer Marcos Aragao Correia (now domiciled in Brazil) over the search for Madeleine's bones in the Arade Dam in January and March 2008. (And Barcelona was also important enough a venue for Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood to send out a whole team of his officers over there to be photographed collecting boxes of files from Metodo 3. Why, it seems that almost everyone wants to see Metodo 3's files!).

Likewise the fact that the lawyer who first contacted the McCanns on Wednesday 12 September, Edward Smethurst, on behalf of his boss, Brian Kennedy ('madeleine, hardback edition by Dr Kate McCann, p. 268) turned out from information received to have been holidaying every summer since 1999 in Praia da Luz...was, again, just one of those concidences.

Nothing really to do with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann at all.

Just a curiosity...no more, no less...

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 31.07.13 20:44

I for one hope you remain curious for a long time to come TB.

As far as I know it is not against the law to be curious and I welcome and look forward to your posts, whatever they are about.

Bye bye Charles K.byebye 
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 31.07.13 21:49

Very interesting that the only other time Charles Kane got excited enough to post was about Hagland

And Hagland is a very interesting subject in himself.

If what he says has credibility, then his evidence could   blow the thing apart  be significant in a court of law

So why would a person suddenly post about Hagland and then ages later about the name Martorell
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 31.07.13 23:15

Charles Kane has made nine posts but only six of them are available for viewing. I can't remember the details of the topic on which the other three appeared but he said it was a load of nonsense and that he was going and wouldn't be back. Whatever the topic was, it was removed; I'm not saying that his comments were responsible.

I am surprised that, in his time here, he has not realised that other topics are discussed; usually ones in the news like Jimmy Savile but sometimes others which are just for general information.

By his behaviour, Mr Kane sounds either very young or that he has a deliberate aim of disrupting the forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 01.08.13 8:20

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Charles Kane has made nine posts but only six of them are available for viewing. I can't remember the details of the topic on which the other three appeared...
'Charles Kane' became a member here on 16 February this year - as it happens, 5 days before Mr Justice Tugendhat pronounced sentence on me in the McCanns' contempt of court case.

He then kept under the radar, making no posts, until he broke cover to comment on a cliam by a new poster, purporting to be from Rothely, who made the allegation that the twins were left at a bus stop in Rothley in the morning for the school bus to collect them and take them to school.

On 11 May, he made his first post here, which was to say:

This is my first post on this forum, and I call bullsh*t. Children left at the bus stop alone? Pathetic, I do not believe this for a minute.

Later that day he made two more posts, as follows:

Mods please can you delete my membership. I do not want to be a member of a forum where things like this are given credence.

This forum is really looking stupid now. Bye, all.

As PeterMac observed, he then broke cover again to comment on the revelations about McCann Team private investigator Gary Hagland.

After that, he fell silent again until references to one of Carter-Ruck's Solicitors marrying a man from Barcelona once again stirred him into posting.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 01.08.13 8:30

If I were him I wouldn't apply to become a spy any time soon. Doesn't appear to be able to cover his tracks (so to speak) very well.big grin 

plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 01.08.13 9:02

Thank you Tony for refreshing my memory about the other posts, I'm glad that I didn't imagine them.

I wonder what happened to the "neighbour" who started that topic. I'd love to hear more of his or her thoughts on the case.......
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 01.08.13 9:19

Why is nothing about this case straightforward ?
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 01.08.13 10:19

PeterMac wrote:Why is nothing about this case straightforward ?

Because all 'involved' are BENT?
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 01.08.13 14:40

Ah!!! It's so good to see that the forum members have cottoned on to you, Mr Charles Kane. All I did was bring you to their attention. I saw through you, immediately, and I have only dipped in and out of this forum over the past few years, as I was a member on the Daily Mirror forum until those who got scared, had it closed. So, I have witnessed new members going over old ground, over and over, so that's why I have kept a low profile, but I really believe that things are unfolding, and it's very interesting to watch certain people getting "jumpy", Mr Kane:spin: byebye
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 02.08.13 1:02

Mr Bennett mentioned a coincidence.

There seem to be a lot of them, in this case.

If I have understood things, correctly, we have have the nephew of Margaret Hodge, (nee Openheimer),not only in PDL, but at the same resort, at the same time, as the Tapas9.

Margaret Hodge , was replaced in her, then, position within the Government, by Ed Vaizey, who was the former boyfriend of Esther Mcvey, a childhhood friend of Kate McCann and who was involved , at one point, in the Madeleine fund, before resigning and becoming an MP herself.

Caveat, this is just my recollection from memory, based upon what I have read on the internet. None of this may be true.

Nevertheless, if it is true, (and I am sure that it is checkable), there are a surprising amount of coincidence's there, don't you think?

If this is not factually correct, then please advise me where the flaw in my recollection is.
Who?What?Where?

Activity : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 02.08.13 5:14

Isabel Martorell

Carter-Ruck

6 St Andrew Street
London
UK
EC4A 3AE
(020) 7353 5005
isabel.hudson@carter-ruck.com
Ranked In

UK-wide
Defamation/Reputation Management ( Up and Coming )

Practice Areas: Media litigation including defamation, breach of confidence, privacy and data protection, and general commercial litigation including breach of contract and professional negligence. Has acted for high profile individuals including leading members of Parliament, celebrities, corporations, businesspeople and charities. Also represents Middle Eastern governments, officials and royal family members in libel and non-media litigation.

Professional Memberships: London Solicitors Ligitation Association.

Career: MA (Hons) in Law, Jesus College, Cambridge. Qualified at Carter-Ruck in 2003, became an associate and a solicitor advocate in 2007 and a Partner in 2011.

You cant make it up - her expertise is in *reputation management*!

Which royal family member has had to use her service in the past I wonder?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 02.08.13 18:03

Who?What?Where? wrote:Mr Bennett mentioned a coincidence.

If I have understood things, correctly, we have have the nephew of Margaret Hodge, (nee Openheimer),not only in PDL, but at the same resort, at the same time, as the Tapas9.

Margaret Hodge , was replaced in her, then, position within the Government, by Ed Vaizey, who was the former boyfriend of Esther Mcvey, a childhhood friend of Kate McCann and who was involved , at one point, in the Madeleine fund, before resigning and becoming an MP herself.

Caveat, this is just my recollection from memory, based upon what I have read on the internet. None of this may be true.

Nevertheless, if it is true, (and I am sure that it is checkable), there are a surprising amount of coincidence's there, don't you think?

If this is not factually correct, then please advise me where the flaw in my recollection is.

Coincidences, yes there are so many in this case.

Margaret Hodge (nee Oppenheimer) is not only Aunt to the one man who claimed to have seen and photographed Madeleine on May 3rd (even though he could not produce the photographs when asked), she is also a close colleague of Lord Levy - who just happens to be a friend of Tony Blair and chief fundraiser for the Labour Party (despite having been arrested under the 'Cash for honours' scandal in 2007).  

Lord Levy is an associate of millionairess Dame Vivien Duffield.  Levy, Duffield and Hodge, are commonly involved in a number of charities.  

Lord Levy and Dame Vivien Duffield are Patrons to - or on the committee of - a number of Jewish charities including "Friends of Israel, Educational Foundation", of which Peter Oppenheimer is Trustee

Duffield is known to have made substantial loans to the Labour Government, with Levy as the fundraiser.

What a coincidence that she should be a Patron to the PACT Charity (associated with Kate McCann's Missing Persons charity).

A further coincidence is that Sergi Martorell (husband of Carer-Ruck Solicitor Isabel Martorell). between Feb 07 and May 08, worked for the 3i Group.  The McCanns' main benefactor, Brian Kennedy, had substantial dealings with the 3i Group during this time, as did Baroness Sarah Hogg, until she stepped down from her role as Chairman in 2009.

Sarah Hogg's sister-in-law is Mrs Justice Hogg, who made Madeleine a ward of court.  

I cannot confirm this - but it was once alleged that Brian Kennedy and one of the Hogg sisters, via the 3i group, had a stake in the forensic science lab in Birmingham.

So yes, definitely a lot of coincidences.
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11173

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 02.08.13 22:42

THE BARCELONA CONNEXION: From prosecuting Tony Bennett to winning damages for Elsa Pataky - ISABEL MARTORELL in action Independent-1-329x437

There's a piece on there about Blue-chip corruption, and the arrest of a top City lawyer. Any idea who it could be?
sallypelt

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 03.08.13 0:32

sharonl wrote:
Who?What?Where? wrote:Mr Bennett mentioned a coincidence.

Coincidences, yes there are so many in this case.

Margaret Hodge (nee Oppenheimer) is not only Aunt to the one man who claimed to have seen and photographed Madeleine on May 3rd (even though he could not produce the photographs when asked), she is also a close colleague of Lord Levy - who just happens to be a friend of Tony Blair and chief fundraiser for the Labour Party (despite having been arrested under the 'Cash for honours' scandal in 2007).  

Lord Levy is an associate of millionairess Dame Vivien Duffield.  Levy, Duffield and Hodge, are commonly involved in a number of charities.  

Lord Levy and Dame Vivien Duffield are Patrons to - or on the committee of - a number of Jewish charities including "Friends of Israel, Educational Foundation", of which Peter Oppenheimer is Trustee

Duffield is known to have made substantial loans to the Labour Government, with Levy as the fundraiser.

What a coincidence that she should be a Patron to the PACT Charity (associated with Kate McCann's Missing Persons charity).

A further coincidence is that Sergi Martorell (husband of Carer-Ruck Solicitor Isabel Martorell). between Feb 07 and May 08, worked for the 3i Group.  The McCanns' main benefactor, Brian Kennedy, had substantial dealings with the 3i Group during this time, as did Baroness Sarah Hogg, until she stepped down from her role as Chairman in 2009.

Sarah Hogg's sister-in-law is Mrs Justice Hogg, who made Madeleine a ward of court.  

I cannot confirm this - but it was once alleged that Brian Kennedy and one of the Hogg sisters, via the 3i group, had a stake in the forensic science lab in Birmingham.

So yes, definitely a lot of coincidences.

Connections or coincidences -- sinister or freaky?
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 03.08.13 1:30

"Oh what a tangled web we weave, when, first, we practice to decieve."... but it is not really tangled at all, when you view it in the right way.

Unless, they have been practicing the deception for so long, that it is no longer tangled.

Just like a spider's web, there are clear connection's.

Sharoni, thank you so much for that extra information. I had no idea about those thing's you posted.

Another coincidence? Being involved in Charity work keep's cropping up, around some people who may have been up to no good.

There are a lot of good hearted people, who put in an enormous amount of unpaid work, to try and improve other people's lives, through charitable causes. I think that it is truly disgraceful, that some monster's , with bad intention's, have attempted to hide behind those good people.

The same condemnation could equally apply to any religion. The majority of people (whether they believe in religion or not), are good, but some people will always try and align themselve's with the good, to create the illusuion that they are good themselve's. Then, they attempt to hide behind the good, to protect their own interest's and disguise what they have really been doing.

Shame on you. That is, truly, awful behaviour. I cannot believe that these people have, or have had, so much power. This is a very corrupt system.
Who?What?Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by Who?What?Where? 04.08.13 2:09

Dame Vivien Duffield, whoever she is, has made "substantial loan's" to a major political party?

Loan's, that will have to be repaid at the taxpayer's expense, rather than the expense of the people that the money was actually loaned to?

Who on Earth, gave her the authority to do that?

Where did she get the fund's from to make that loan in the first place? I can only assume, she must believe that she own's a bank?
Who?What?Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by PennyX 12.10.13 3:57

Charles Kane wrote:
Dr What wrote:It's a bit like peeling the layers off an onion,Mr Kane.Especially a Spanish one.

Have a drink and relax.
 Thank u Dr What but I won't bother posting anymore after just asking a questin and being stamped on by sally pelt,  Cheers, Charles K
I must agree with Charles Kane the posting does seem a little strange. More the poster trying to have a go at someone who spoke against him in the High Court. I guess I will be attacked as well for speaking my mind. I had however to post my support for Charles Kane as I did have the same thoughts on reading. Other folk mustn't attack others if we don't agree. I thought that was one of the reasons for this forum. I feel I may be disappointed and not " bother " to post again also.

Caroline
PennyX

Activity : 15

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top