The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Maddie and the eye - Why do they lie

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Maddie and the eye - Why do they lie

Post by PeterMac on 25.07.13 8:29

But on Madeleine's Missing People page is this.

Missing
Madeleine Mccann
Reference No: 07-008774
Age at disappearance: 3
Missing Since: 03-May-2007
Missing from: Praia da Luz, Portugal
Madeleine has bluey-green eyes and her right eye is distinctive as the pupil runs into the iris. The second image is her age-progressed to 9 years old. If you think you can help the search please call Missing People. Call. Text. Anytime. Free. Confidential. 116000
" />

What on earth is going on ?

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie and the eye - Why do they lie

Post by Miraflores on 25.07.13 8:59

And so, they play the coloboma bit down. They don't want to talk about it any more.

But...... They only started to play the coloboma down when they did an interview with Piers Morgan on Irish television, which was something like 4 years later, and IIRC after the book had been published. Why wait so long before deciding that she didn't have a coloboma after all?
avatar
Miraflores

Posts : 845
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie and the eye - Why do they lie

Post by Woofer on 25.07.13 13:18

@PeterMac wrote:But on Madeleine's Missing People page is this.

Missing
Madeleine Mccann
Reference No: 07-008774
Age at disappearance: 3
Missing Since: 03-May-2007
Missing from: Praia da Luz, Portugal
Madeleine has bluey-green eyes and her right eye is distinctive as the pupil runs into the iris. The second image is her age-progressed to 9 years old. If you think you can help the search please call Missing People. Call. Text. Anytime. Free. Confidential. 116000
" />

What on earth is going on ?

 So why was it not declared on her passport?  Only the mark on her leg.
avatar
Woofer

Posts : 3390
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie and the eye - Why do they lie

Post by suzyjohnson on 25.07.13 13:20

Well, I just think, as time has gone on they have realised ( whether they are innocent or not) that drawing attention to a coloboma was not such a good idea. I suppose they can't really prevent anyone else from saying anything about it since that information is already known.

____________________


suzyjohnson

Posts : 1192
Reputation : 261
Join date : 2013-03-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie and the eye - Why do they lie

Post by Praiaaa on 25.07.13 13:40

[quote="tasprin"]
@tigger wrote:Certainly we thought it was possible that this could potentially hurt her or”—he grimaces—“her abductor might do something to her eye.… But in terms of marketing, it was a good ploy.”

.
Chilling indeed.

Praiaaa

Posts : 426
Reputation : 44
Join date : 2011-04-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie and the eye - Why do they lie

Post by AndyB on 25.07.13 22:27

Wasn't there a Spanish documentary a while ago on this very subject? (It might not have been Spanish but it definitely wasn't English)

AndyB

Posts : 692
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2013-06-03
Age : 54
Location : Consett, County Durham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie and the eye - Why do they lie

Post by MRNOODLES on 26.07.13 23:00

@suzyjohnson wrote:Well, I just think, as time has gone on they have realised ( whether they are innocent or not) that drawing attention to a coloboma was not such a good idea. I suppose they can't really prevent anyone else from saying anything about it since that information is already known.

Yes maybe that's the point of the whole back track.  They wouldn't consider their daughter coming to harm, if they already know she already has.  Then when it was pointed out to them.  They must've thought about it, and now are pretending coloboma campaign never really happened. Because innocent parents would not have been so daft.
avatar
MRNOODLES

Posts : 731
Reputation : 281
Join date : 2013-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie and the eye - Why do they lie

Post by PeterMac on 27.07.13 9:16

@MRNOODLES wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:Well, I just think, as time has gone on they have realised ( whether they are innocent or not) that drawing attention to a coloboma was not such a good idea. I suppose they can't really prevent anyone else from saying anything about it since that information is already known.
Yes maybe that's the point of the whole back track.  They wouldn't consider their daughter coming to harm, if they already know she already has.  Then when it was pointed out to them.  They must've thought about it, and now are pretending coloboma campaign never really happened. Because innocent parents would not have been so daft.
But that still only goes so far towards explaining this attempt to rewrite history.
Surely the better thing would have been simply to shut up about it, rater than to try to deny they ever did it.
Gerry had to give the infamous reply about "good marketing" very early on, so it has always been out in the open.

Ditto the nonsense about not calling Madeleine Maddy / Maddie. I just don't see what it achieved, other than to allow people to demonstrate with evidence that they were blatantly lying, but about something that frankly didn't matter.

Or have they just got into the habit of lying about everything, all the time.
It is very strange.

____________________

avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie and the eye - Why do they lie

Post by Kepharel on 27.07.13 9:39


  1. not knowing dead or alive = parents are complete idiots.
  2. knowingly dead = what's the point in rewriting history.
  3. knowingly alive but safe present tense = "Foster parent's" friends have been asking awkward questions or making telling suggestions "your child's eye is just like that McCann child on the news, isn't that odd"
  4. knowingly alive but not knowingly safe past tense = she's dead present tense
  5. 3 above = McCanns know where she is
avatar
Kepharel

Posts : 130
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-01-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Maddie and the eye - Why do they lie

Post by Guest on 27.07.13 10:56

@PeterMac wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@suzyjohnson wrote:Well, I just think, as time has gone on they have realised ( whether they are innocent or not) that drawing attention to a coloboma was not such a good idea. I suppose they can't really prevent anyone else from saying anything about it since that information is already known.
Yes maybe that's the point of the whole back track.  They wouldn't consider their daughter coming to harm, if they already know she already has.  Then when it was pointed out to them.  They must've thought about it, and now are pretending coloboma campaign never really happened. Because innocent parents would not have been so daft.
But that still only goes so far towards explaining this attempt to rewrite history.
Surely the better thing would have been simply to shut up about it, rater than to try to deny they ever did it.
Gerry had to give the infamous reply about "good marketing" very early on, so it has always been out in the open.

Ditto the nonsense about not calling Madeleine Maddy / Maddie. I just don't see what it achieved, other than to allow people to demonstrate with evidence that they were blatantly lying, but about something that frankly didn't matter.

Or have they just got into the habit of lying about everything, all the time.
It is very strange.

Good morning PM,

Seems they had been alerted to the fact that cries ending with the sound of (?)addy, (?) addy had been emanating from the appartment for quite a considerable time.

They could not pretend that GM was never called 'Daddy', so the closest they got was to try and erase from our conscience the sound (D/M)ADDY.

The (..)ADDY sound is the crux, the key if you like; not M-addy.

Anything to prevent the cries of the child being attributable to Daddies absence (or presence) or Mammies (or someone elses) presence

Just purporting a theory, of course
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum