The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dianne Webster 2nd May 2007 timeline

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dianne Webster 2nd May 2007 timeline

Post by Kepharel on 21.07.13 5:26

Dianne Webster only for the 2nd May 2007

Following on from the DW routine post, there is only one change from routine during the day, and that is the cancelled tennis lessons, which records suggest restarted at 2:30 pm that afternoon.  The morning would have been free for her up until lunchtime.  I would have assumed, as it was probably raining, she spent her time indoors reading rather than the beach, pool, or town, though she may have popped down to the supermarket to get food for lunch.

Sources of Data

Primary Data:

• Dianne Webster’s PJ Interviews of 4th and 11th May 2007. and Rogatory of 11th April 2008.

Individuals: Dianne Webster, David Payne, Fiona Payne, Lily Payne, Scarlet Payne.
Source:

• Estimated times only between 6:30 am and 7:00 am, wash, dress etc until 8:00 am.

In Transit: Apartment 5H, Millennium Restaurant
Individuals: Dianne Webster, David Payne, Fiona Payne, Lily Payne, Scarlet Payne. Gerry McCann, Kate McCann, Amelie McCann, Sean McCann, Madeleine McCann, Lily Payne, Scarlet Payne.
Source:

• Estimated Times only between 08:00 and 08:15
  • Quote: 4th May PJ Interview “As for the mornings, she only had breakfast one day with her family, Wednesday, because it was raining.”
  • Quote 11th May PJ Interview “Still, she explains, on May 2, the eve of disappearance of MADELEINE she had taken her breakfast in the restaurant "MILLENNIUM", since it was raining that day and she did not have an opportunity to partake of the morning sports.
  • Quote: Rogatory. 4078    ”Tell me about the Wednesday then as far as you can remember from there.”

Reply    ”Well that morning I did go to the Millennium with Dave and Fiona err for breakfast because there was no tennis and I think we, we sat there and I think, I seem to recollect seeing Kate and Gerry then who were sitting with us and I think they’d just finished their breakfast or something, again I’m not clear on that.”

4078    ”Okay.”
 Reply    ”Err and then we would have, well we would have gone back to the apartment, I can’t remember if it was still raining. I just don’t remember.”

Individuals: Dianne Webster, David Payne, Fiona Payne, Lily Payne, Scarlet Payne. Gerry McCann, Kate McCann, Amelie McCann, Sean McCann, Madeleine McCann, Lily Payne, Scarlet Payne.
Source:

• Estimated time only between 08:15 and 09:00
  • Quotes as above.

In Transit: Between Millennium Restaurant and Apartment 5H
Individuals: Dianne Webster
Source:

• Estimated times only 09:00 and 09:10

Assumption: Dianne Webster returned to the apartment alone while parents took the children to the morning crèches.  Though the time is not recorded in the crèche records, Lily must have been signed in after 9:15 am if entries are sequential.

In Transit: Apartment 5H between 9:10 am and 12:10
Source:
Rogatory interview:
”But Wednesday stands out to you because you know the weather wasn’t very good?”
”Wednesday I remember because it was raining in the morning, we thought oh no tennis, you know, but we did have the tennis later on because I remember err we were waiting for the courts to dry.”
 (Inaudible) you know I don’t have any clear recollection of exactly what I did, when.”

Individuals: Dianne Webster, David Payne, Fiona Payne, Lily Payne, Scarlet Payne.
Source:

• Estimated Time Only: between 12:10 and 14:20

In transit: Between apartment and tennis courts.
Source:

• Estimated time only: between 14:20 and 14:30

Source:

• Estimated time only between 14:30 and 15:30

Assumption:  According to the tennis booking sheets, the first (private) lessons of the day began 11-12 noon with Oldfield on the sheets. There were no bookings after that until they recommenced with 'classes' at  2:30 pm and finished at 4:30pm. As it had been raining she remained in the apartment rather than the beach or shopping in town. Guess at 2:30 to 3:30 class because she saw Madeleine at High Tea in Tapas. 3:30 to 4:30 is too tight.

In transit: Between Tennis Courts and apartment.
Source:

• Estimated time only between 15:30 and 15:40

Source:

• Estimated time only between 15:40 and 16:40

In Transit:  Between apartment and Tapas
Source:

• Estimated time only between 16:40 and 16:45

Source:

• Estimated Time only: between 16:45 and 18:30. at Tapas.
  • Estimated Time only: between 18:30 and 18:40. In transit to Apartment 5H
  • Estimated Time only: Apartment 5H between 18:40 and 19:15 prepare for bed.
  • Estimated Time only: Apartment 5H 19:15 to 06:30 am in bed.
  • Quote: PJ Interview 11th May. – “In the late afternoon, from 16.45 to 17.30, the children had dinner at Restaurant "TAPAS", after which they were taken to the apartment to prepare for sleep, which usually occurred at 19:00.”
  • Quote: Rogatory. “err and again after they’d had their high tea there’d be time spent playing with them before we all went back to our apartments to put them to bed and prepare for our eve, our evening.”

4078    “Okay.”
 Reply    “Err so from what I can recall, the last time I would have seen Madeleine would have been the Wednesday at the high tea probably.”

Days: April 29th to May 2nd
Source:

• Estimated time only: between 19:00 and 19:45. Bathe and prepare children for bed.
  • Estimated time only: between 1945 and 20:35 prepare adults to go out.
  • Estimated time only: In transit between Apartment and Tapas 20:35 to 20:45
  • Estimated time only: Meal at the Tapas between 20:45 and 23:30
  • Estimated time only: In transit between Tapas and Apartment 23:30 to 23:40

Quote: PJ Interview 11th May. “That said, the family PAYNE, the deponent included, prepared for the dinner that usually occurred around 20.45 in the restaurant "TAPAS." The question asked, she added that the restaurant always reserved the same table for the group at the only table that was capable of seating a group composed of nine people. Asked, she states that, although it is positioned in front of the balconies at the rear of the residential block, the angle of vision can not permit full control over possible access by people to the interior of ground-floor apartment patios that are there - especially since the restaurant is covered by a transparent oilcloth which hampers vision. Asked who has done the booking of the restaurant, says that it has been done by RACHEL, explaining that although the dinner is scheduled for 20:30, the group never gathered before 2OH45/21HOO due to successive delays of several couples.”

Quote: Rogatory 11th April 2008. “No, no I know that from the, the sun, the Sunday night was the first night we ate at the Tapas restaurant.”
Kepharel

Back to top Go down

Re: Dianne Webster 2nd May 2007 timeline

Post by sallypelt on 28.03.17 19:18

Extract from Dianne Webster’s 2008 Rogatory

4078    ”And then the, you arrived a little late. What can you remember of the evening then?”
 Reply    ”Well we arrived about, I don’t know, ten to nine, five to nine, which was very late. Err and the thing that I didn’t mention at the original err interview in Portugal was that I do vaguely remember seeing Matt, he was coming up because I think he made some joke about coming up to see where we were because we were so late, but he was actually on his way to check err check the children.”

4078    ”Right.”
 Reply    ”Err so I do, I do remember that although I didn’t remember it clearly at the time err so we got down to the table err I think we ordered our starters.”
 4078    ”Do you remember who was there when you got there?”
 Reply    ”Well Matt obviously wasn’t because we we’d just passed him but of course I don’t remember this at the time, and I think in my original statement I thought maybe Gerry wasn’t there, but maybe he was, you know, I don’t know.”

4078    ”You can’t be sure?”
 Reply    ”I can’t be sure because it’s not something that I think I need to remember, you know at the time, its not something you need to remember.”

4078    ”No, and it was no different from any of the other nights.”

Reply    ”That’s right”

http://linkis.com/mccannpjfiles.co.uk/XDUF5

Now compare this with what she said in May 2007:

Concerning May 3, the date of the occurrence of the facts now under investigation, she states that she did the things she has generally described above being unaware of anything, nor having seen anything, that might relate to the disappearance of Madeleine.
- Prompted to report the events that had unfolded in period between 19H00 and 22H40 of that day, the deponent states that around 19:00 she had gone together with the Payne couple and their children to the apartment in order to prepare them for bed. Then, as usual, the adults prepared themselves for dinner. In this matter, she recalled that they had been late with these preparations because they only managed to get to Restaurant around 21.00.
- Asked, she adds that she went to the restaurant in the company of her daughter and son-in-law.
-
Asked directly if someone had gone to her apartment to call them (herself and the PAYNE couple) for dinner the witness said no.
- Asked if there was the possibility of having crossed paths with someone during the journey between her apartment and restaurant, the witness said no.
- That night she judges to have arrived at the restaurant close to 21:00, in the company of the PAYNE couple.
- That, at that time, the whole group were at the restaurant. The witness did not recall, but thinks that perhaps Gerald and MATT had not been in the restaurant along with the other members of the group.
-
In this regard, asked specifically whether, on the journey to the restaurant, if they had passed either of the two individuals described in the preceding paragraph, she answered categorically not.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DIANNE_WEBSTER_11-MAY07.htm

Dianne Webber’s statements are full of contradictions. Notice from her 2008 Rogatory, she suffers severely from “memory loss”, but where she wants to get the “story” straight, she over-eggs the reply.

I have supplied links to both statements, and they are revealing in their content.

sallypelt

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum