The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Quick question

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quick question

Post by Guest on 22.07.13 19:34

@aquila wrote:
candyfloss wrote:Unfortunately this case has made many of us suspicious of anyone and everything, and many times with good reason.  However, posting things about members (I particularly dislike the word troll used) is not going to look good to any new guests that read here.  If you have your suspicions then pm you friends and the mods and make them aware, but try to keep your views off the forum .....it does not look good, causes a bad atmosphere and disruption.  Thank you.

When someone encourages members to mail them for information that can easily be posted on the forum what is expected Candyfloss?

Will new members think there is some sort of secrecy and fear of being unable to post?

I apologise Candyfloss but that thinking is skewed and it's not the spirit of this forum.

I still stand by my opinion.

No problem to have your opinion Aquila, I did leave your post and said you made your point.

If you noticed I asked Kepharel to post the research on the forum, so there would be no need for email or pm's.  If people want to communicate then they are at liberty to do so.  I thought it better if Kepharel posted it here, some are quite interested in the posts and no need for mail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.07.13 19:40

candyfloss wrote:[...]

If you noticed I asked Kepharel to post the research on the forum, so there would be no need for email or pm's.  If people want to communicate then they are at liberty to do so.  I thought it better if Kepharel posted it here, some are quite interested in the posts and no need for mail.
That's exactly the point I was trying to make: you "wisely" suggested ... Sorry, if I wasn't clear enough - I am multitasking since 3 days with very little sleep - a bunch of youngsters, who debate [and drink] into the early hours, but then don't get back to "life" till noon - quite contrary to me winkwink I'm not complaining: the debate is quite interesting!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kepharel on 22.07.13 21:22

Has anyone on here ever stopped and asked themselves, ‘Why this case?”  What is it about the Madeleine McCann tragedy that plants itself in a place in our mind, so deep in our consciousness, that it can and does weave itself into the fabric of our daily lives?  Whatever each day brings, our hopes and dreams, some dashed, some realised, they come and go, but always, at some point in the day, each day, we sit at our computers and scan the forums, looking for some release, for her of course, but maybe for us too.

Well, anyhow, it’s something I’ve wondered a lot about over the years.  Children vanish without trace everyday, we watch the six o’clock news and see starving children in Africa, bombed out children in Afghanistan and the Middle East, drink our cuppa, switch channels and move on.  Yet here I am wondering about Madeleine Beth McCann and yes, wondering why it should be so, for me and countless others.

Is the mystery of her disappearance the trigger?  Knowing so much yet never knowing quite enough; is that what motivates me? Stretching out in my mind for an answer that’s just out of reach, much like I used to stretch out my hand for the brightest, reddest apples at the top of the tree in the garden I lived in as a child myself.

Maybe it’s the injustice brought about by the incalcitrance of the parents and their friends who refuse to help bring some kind of closure to her short life, while at the same time pleading for justice for her at every media opportunity, yet from who so little is being asked to make such an answer possible.

I’ve read on here a post that tries to bring young Madeleine’s personality and character to life.  She shouldn’t be a mystery, only her disappearance, but for all the media exposure, has her family ever tried to bring her to life for us in the hope that it will stir us from our lethargy?  What we are given instead is a copyright to invest in, a few videos to help market her, but not a little girl to find or lay to rest.  Reading through the forensics today for my ‘credible scenario post’ I caught my breath for just a second when I read that the Cadaver dog found scent on cuddle cat and I found myself asking, was she clutching the toy when she died?  It was a difficult thought and has stayed with me, and that’s why I am writing this.

I’m a lifetime accountant.  I have an analytical mind and I am using it the best way I can to find answers to questions from any and all data that I come across.  But like those red apples at the top of the tree, however much I reach out, I am never going to get answers to the big ones.  Where is she?  What happened to her? Why? 

In the meantime maybe I can help get answers to the small questions like was there a conspiracy, who’s covering for whom and why? The answers to those kinds of questions are there to be answered perhaps, and the information is out there, or as I should say as an accountant, the data is out there. All I have to do is manipulate the data into information.  It’s all there now, that data, honest, and has been for a long time.  For me, it’s just how you manipulate it.  There just might be rewards in going over all that old stuff you know.
Kepharel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Newintown on 22.07.13 21:37

@Kepharel wrote:Has anyone on here ever stopped and asked themselves, ‘Why this case?”  What is it about the Madeleine McCann tragedy that plants itself in a place in our mind, so deep in our consciousness, that it can and does weave itself into the fabric of our daily lives?  Whatever each day brings, our hopes and dreams, some dashed, some realised, they come and go, but always, at some point in the day, each day, we sit at our computers and scan the forums, looking for some release, for her of course, but maybe for us too.

Well, anyhow, it’s something I’ve wondered a lot about over the years.  Children vanish without trace everyday, we watch the six o’clock news and see starving children in Africa, bombed out children in Afghanistan and the Middle East, drink our cuppa, switch channels and move on.  Yet here I am wondering about Madeleine Beth McCann and yes, wondering why it should be so, for me and countless others.

Is the mystery of her disappearance the trigger?  Knowing so much yet never knowing quite enough; is that what motivates me? Stretching out in my mind for an answer that’s just out of reach, much like I used to stretch out my hand for the brightest, reddest apples at the top of the tree in the garden I lived in as a child myself.

Maybe it’s the injustice brought about by the incalcitrance of the parents and their friends who refuse to help bring some kind of closure to her short life, while at the same time pleading for justice for her at every media opportunity, yet from who so little is being asked to make such an answer possible.

I’ve read on here a post that tries to bring young Madeleine’s personality and character to life.  She shouldn’t be a mystery, only her disappearance, but for all the media exposure, has her family ever tried to bring her to life for us in the hope that it will stir us from our lethargy?  What we are given instead is a copyright to invest in, a few videos to help market her, but not a little girl to find or lay to rest.  Reading through the forensics today for my ‘credible scenario post’ I caught my breath for just a second when I read that the Cadaver dog found scent on cuddle cat and I found myself asking, was she clutching the toy when she died?  It was a difficult thought and has stayed with me, and that’s why I am writing this.

I’m a lifetime accountant.  I have an analytical mind and I am using it the best way I can to find answers to questions from any and all data that I come across.  But like those red apples at the top of the tree, however much I reach out, I am never going to get answers to the big ones.  Where is she?  What happened to her? Why? 

In the meantime maybe I can help get answers to the small questions like was there a conspiracy, who’s covering for whom and why? The answers to those kinds of questions are there to be answered perhaps, and the information is out there, or as I should say as an accountant, the data is out there. All I have to do is manipulate the data into information.  It’s all there now, that data, honest, and has been for a long time.  For me, it’s just how you manipulate it.  There just might be rewards in going over all that old stuff you know.

I think those two paragraphs I've highlighted have answered your own questions.   Plus the fact that the McCanns were both fully qualified doctors and have to adhere to a doctor's code of practice, had they at any time in their years as doctors had to report any of their patients who were parents for mistreating or harming their children; it would be interesting to know.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 22.07.13 22:10

Kepharel, that's a very sensitive, sensible comment. I think you may have worded the essence as to why many of us are still here [and elsewhere] debating after 6 years, whereas we're living full lives and have many other things to do, concentrate on, enjoy ... Thank you.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum