The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 3 Mm11

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 3 Mm11

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 3 Regist10

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 3 Empty Re: DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads

Post by DIBarlow 23.07.13 15:54

jeanmonroe wrote:JW chit chatting on the plane with Oldfields and O'B and JT on their way to PDL.
Oldfields Rog i think.
Maybe even in O'Bs as well.

So JW statement that he was told about Madeleines 'disappearance' by a Tapas member, on the night, whose name he only finds out 'LATER' (MO) is bo**ocks!

He met MO and was chatting to him on the plane BEFORE they even got to Portugal!

JW:The doorbell woke us up at about 1 am. It was the resort manager who I learnt to be John and one of Jerry’s friends. I think his name was Matt.

"I THINK his name was Matt"

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post437.html#p437

Also:

Relative to the encounter with Gerry and Kate on the 3rd of May 2007;
I had a tennis lesson with Gerry from 10h00 to 11h00. After the lesson we went to fetch the children from the crèche. I saw Gerry and Kate near the pool relaxing. I remember that they were talking to a British tennis instructor whose name is George or Georgina. I remember that she was telling them a bit about her personal life. Later that day, I went once again to collect the children from the crèche and believe I saw them there, but I cannot affirm with exactitude if it was that day or if had been on a previous day. We did not see each other again on this day.

(George OR Georgina? LOL)

"WE DID NOT SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN ON THIS DAY".............3RD MAY 2007!

WHAT? Not even seeing Gerry outside gate of 5A and crossing the road to speak to him at 9 something PM, 3rd May 2007?
And there in the files is the sketch from JW that shows exactly where he met GM, and proves beyond doubt that GM categorically LIED in the TM TV 'reconstruction' when JT and he were in the very street.
If he can lie about that he can lie about anything.
DIBarlow

Activity : 95

Back to top Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 3 Empty Re: DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads

Post by Newintown 23.07.13 15:55

Châtelaine wrote:Coincidences do exist, Newintown.
I once went to Milan for a fair, I hadn't been planning to attend, because an Australian client [and friend] would be there. My husband and I were dining with him in a little known restaurant, when a man came up to our table and said to my husband in German: "I don't know you and you don't know me, but my wife knows your wife ...". A good friend indeed, who hadn't been planning to attend either and last minute changed her mind. They joined our table and much to my surprise my Australian friend spoke fluently German !

Yes, I know they do, I've had strange things as you describe happen to myself, but out of this whole Madeleine saga there are too many concidences, it's like a huge spider's web, with so many people linked to other people in some way, people all coming from the Exeter region for example, etc, etc .......It goes on and on and on.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown
Newintown

Activity : 1622

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.07.13 16:15

"And there in the files is the sketch from JW that shows exactly where he met GM, and proves beyond doubt that GM categorically LIED in the TM TV 'reconstruction' when JT and he were in the very street."
If he can lie about that he can lie about anything.

Page 70, madeleine , book 1:
Gerry saw Jes-Jeremy Wilkins, a guy from his tennis group-walking towards him on the OTHER SIDE of Rua Dr Francisco Gentil Martins pushing his younger child in a buggy.
With his meal already ordered, gerry hesitated about pausing to speak to Jes and took a few strides before making up his mind and CROSSING OVER to say hello.
Page 92, madeleine, book 2:
Gerry saw Jes-Jeremy Wilkins, a guy from his tennis group-walking towards him on the OTHER SIDE of Rua Dr Francisco Gentil Martins pushing his younger child in a buggy.
With his meal already ordered, gerry hesitated about pausing to speak to Jes and took a few strides before making up his mind and CROSSING OVER to say hello.

And just for good measure,
Gerry describes on the Oprah video interview how he did CROSS the road, COMPLETE with WAVING ARM MOVEMENTS as soon as he left gate to 5A!

What has always bugged me is that Wilkins gave a statement, under threat of prosecution, if anything he said was untrue, but he has NEVER, EVER contradicted the McCanns 'placing' of him.

WHY hasn't Wilkins ever 'corrected' the McCanns version or more importantly WHY haven't the McCanns SUED Wilkins for LYING?
(saying that HE had crossed the road to speak with McCann outside gate to 5A)

So there you have it, all in print and on video!

One or both HAS to be lying!

And all this BEFORE either of them, supposedly, knew anything had happened to Madeleine!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 23.07.13 16:37

The ONLY reason that McCann HAS to get over the other side of the road is to give his friend JT an 'unobstructed view' of the nasty man.
He can't have himself and the giant Wilkins (6ft 4ins) standing on the pavement, outside the gate to 5A, that JT is coming up on.
They would be BLOCKING her 'clear run'
As JT stayed only on the pavement to go up to her apartment she would have had to have walked AROUND JW/GM or even pass BETWEEN them.
I don't think that even JW would NOT have SEEN that!
But Wilkins says he didn't see her, or hear her with her clod hopping flip flops beating up and down.
So McCann had to get himself, somehow, OVER the other side of the street!
Which, of course, he never managed to do thanks to JW and JT's sketches!
So he LIED!
Unbeknown to the McCanns Wilkins gave his sketch and first statement on the 7th May 2007 whilst they were still in Portugal.

BUt it still didn't stop him and his wife from claiming, in writing and recorded interviews, that he had CROSSED the road, no matter what Wilkins or Tanner SAID in their statements!

ETA: And i think that i have a 'clincher' somewhere that will prove, beyond contestation, that the McCanns DID lie about where Gerry McCann actually WAS. when chatting to Wilkins.
Off to find it.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac 23.07.13 16:50

Jane Tanner passing Gerry McCann AND   Jeremy (Jez) Wilkins
Tanner says she passed them on the apartment side of the street, at the bottom of
the stairs. Wilkins confirms they were on that side of the street.
The pavement by the apartment is a little over 2m wide, the road is 6m, pavement
the other side similarly is 2m (google earth, maps google, personal visit)
A Maclaren buggy is 62 cm long
A man is 60 cm wide
A man is 40 cm deep, but with his arms bent at the elbow and held slightly to the
front with his hands on the handles of the buggy, is 60 cm
The “length” of man - buggy - decent social space - man , assuming the two men
were exactly facing each other is therefore around 220 cm
The men would not stand right on the kerb, for reasons of safety, but some
distance inboard of the kerb, perhaps 30 cm, or more.
Tanner would not pass with her shoulder scraping the wall, but would walk some
normal distance outboard of the wall. Perhaps 30 cm or more.
Taking the width of the pavement 220,
less 30 inboard of kerb
less 60 width of man
less 60 width of woman
less 30 outboard of wall
Jane Tanner must pass within 40 cm (16 inches) of the men
DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 3 <a href=DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 3 110" />
If the men are standing 40 cm from the kerb, which is more likely, Tanner would
probably have to turn sideways to pass them without physically touching them.
THIS twisting sideways is in fact what is shown in the mokumentary
It is inconceivable that neither man would see her under these circumstances.
If we then turn to the way in which most men face each other to speak, they adopt a
body position of about 90 degrees and speak towards the apex of the triangle thus
formed.
This means that Wilson plus buggy now project into the pavement to a depth of
85 cm (Pythagorus - 45º iscoseles triangle with hypotenuse of 120)
Taking the width of the pavement 220,
less 30 inboard of kerb
less 85 triangulated depth of man and buggy
less 60 width of woman
less 30 outboard of wall
Jane Tanner must pass within 15 cm (6 inches) of the men
DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 3 <a href=DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 3 210" />
PeterMac
PeterMac
Investigator

Activity : 16577

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

DAILY MIRROR 20th July 2013 - Madeleine McCann: British detectives to arrive at scene 'within days' to follow up new leads - Page 3 Empty ” I say, I say, that boy’s about as steady as a hand grenade in a bowl of oatmeal !!”…

Post by The Rooster 23.07.13 17:48

Well stated Miss Jean Monroe, the two worldly blaggards, blagging before the little girl even went missing. 

Why?? 

Whhhooaa McCann!!! You're up to your neck in troubl boy and when you get the 6.30am call from your friends the police you can be comfortable in the knowledge that your big pal Jezza will be getting his... And that's when the tennis friendship ends. Then YOU will learn that "a Fool is always right in his own mind." 

Who will save you when the day arrives... And all around was SILENT.

The Rooster

Activity : 524

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top