The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

What binds them?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: What binds them?

Post by Hicks on 05.08.13 15:32

@Hicks wrote:I am getting a bit paranoid about posting here, being a newbie, I will most likely cover very old ground that will be boring to the veterans here, if so please ignore this post and apologies.

I have a theory as to what might bind all the couples who were with the McCann's.

Joseph Moura, a private detective, went undercover, interviewed staff at the Ocean club where he was to discover from a witness that Jane Tanner never left the table, a waiter also states that the nine adults never did anything like 30 minute checks. A chef who worked at the Tapas restaurant gave a witness statement which concluded that their table was empty at 9.30 apart from one woman.

Here's what I think could of happened..... no one went off to do any checks until about 9.20-30. Madeleine probably heard her parents leave the apartment at around 8-.15 to 8.30, got up to look out of the window to see where they would disappear for hours on end( like they did every night) fell behind the sofa, had a fatal injury and lay there until 9.20-ish. The Carpenters tell us that on leaving the Tapas (at 9.30) they crossed by 5a where Mrs Carpenter remembers hearing someone calling the name 'Madeleine', obviously whoever (ROB?) was doing the first real check could not find Madeleine in bed and was searching for her in the apartment when he then made the awful discovery.

I read somewhere( I cannot find now) that a witness saw GM go only to the wall of 5a on his 9.10 check and  listened there instead of actually going into the building, I can believe this as he does rather over egg the situation when he tells us about the last time he saw Madeleine. GM then meets Jeremy Wilkins who had 'assumed' that GM had just come back from 5a, I say he didn't go in so would be unaware of Madeleine's demise. 
Perhaps is was ROB who ran back to the Tapas to inform the McCann's what had happened, everyone apart from Dianne Webster( who couldn't be trusted to keep quiet) rushed off to 5a at just after 9.30, the charge, death of a minor due to neglect would be the driving force to act quickly without time to think it through.

The fact that not one of the nine adults had bothered to do a physical check on their own children before the grim discovery had put them all in the same boat as it were, I can imagine GM telling them that this 'disaster' could easily have happened to one of them as they were guilty of neglect also.

I think the Smith sighting threw up a false lead, I don't believe it was Madeleine.
I wonder if MBM was taken to the rocks and left somewhere hidden until the McCann's went out at first light. Kate always make a reference to the rocks in some way being the place she feels closest to Madeleine

Forgot to add on about George Brooks seeing a couple with a child at 5.55 in the morning of May 4th on his return from Lagos to Praia Da Luz. The man was carrying the child, the McCann's left their apartment at around five, Did Kate ever explain in her book where exactly they went in Luz at this time?
Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by windchime on 05.08.13 15:55

@Hicks wrote:
@Hicks wrote:I am getting a bit paranoid about posting here, being a newbie, I will most likely cover very old ground that will be boring to the veterans here, if so please ignore this post and apologies.

I have a theory as to what might bind all the couples who were with the McCann's.

Joseph Moura, a private detective, went undercover, interviewed staff at the Ocean club where he was to discover from a witness that Jane Tanner never left the table, a waiter also states that the nine adults never did anything like 30 minute checks. A chef who worked at the Tapas restaurant gave a witness statement which concluded that their table was empty at 9.30 apart from one woman.

Here's what I think could of happened..... no one went off to do any checks until about 9.20-30. Madeleine probably heard her parents leave the apartment at around 8-.15 to 8.30, got up to look out of the window to see where they would disappear for hours on end( like they did every night) fell behind the sofa, had a fatal injury and lay there until 9.20-ish. The Carpenters tell us that on leaving the Tapas (at 9.30) they crossed by 5a where Mrs Carpenter remembers hearing someone calling the name 'Madeleine', obviously whoever (ROB?) was doing the first real check could not find Madeleine in bed and was searching for her in the apartment when he then made the awful discovery.

I read somewhere( I cannot find now) that a witness saw GM go only to the wall of 5a on his 9.10 check and  listened there instead of actually going into the building, I can believe this as he does rather over egg the situation when he tells us about the last time he saw Madeleine. GM then meets Jeremy Wilkins who had 'assumed' that GM had just come back from 5a, I say he didn't go in so would be unaware of Madeleine's demise. 
Perhaps is was ROB who ran back to the Tapas to inform the McCann's what had happened, everyone apart from Dianne Webster( who couldn't be trusted to keep quiet) rushed off to 5a at just after 9.30, the charge, death of a minor due to neglect would be the driving force to act quickly without time to think it through.

The fact that not one of the nine adults had bothered to do a physical check on their own children before the grim discovery had put them all in the same boat as it were, I can imagine GM telling them that this 'disaster' could easily have happened to one of them as they were guilty of neglect also.

I think the Smith sighting threw up a false lead, I don't believe it was Madeleine.
I wonder if MBM was taken to the rocks and left somewhere hidden until the McCann's went out at first light. Kate always make a reference to the rocks in some way being the place she feels closest to Madeleine

Forgot to add on about George Brooks seeing a couple with a child at 5.55 in the morning of May 4th on his return from Lagos to Praia Da Luz. The man was carrying the child, the McCann's left their apartment at around five, Did Kate ever explain in her book where exactly they went in Luz at this time?

Hello Hicks, I know what you mean about thinking twice before posting as a newbie - it is a little scary!

I like your theory and have often wondered about the Ocean Club staff and what they saw especially as I read somewhere they were all 'fired' not long after MBM disappeared and also I think there is a lot of truth in the tapas group being away from the table earlier than reported.

I cannot however understand why they would 'hide' the body where they had no knowledge that she would not be found and then instantly call in the Police, phone TV stations and distribute photos so quickly.  It is too risky to do such a thing and anyone searching could have found her. IMO.

I still cannot help believing that the whole thing was a set up before they even went to PDL but I just cannot put my finger on why I think it.
windchime

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 05.08.13 16:06

For you two newbies - imo it wasn't Maddie that was seen by the Smiths. There was a largish two year old, blonde boy available at the time.
A boy who by all accounts was very deeply asleep and who could have been back in his cot by around 10.05.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 05.08.13 16:53

@windchime wrote:
@Hicks wrote:

Hello Hicks, I know what you mean about thinking twice before posting as a newbie - it is a little scary!

I like your theory and have often wondered about the Ocean Club staff and what they saw especially as I read somewhere they were all 'fired' not long after MBM disappeared and also I think there is a lot of truth in the tapas group being away from the table earlier than reported.

I cannot however understand why they would 'hide' the body where they had no knowledge that she would not be found and then instantly call in the Police, phone TV stations and distribute photos so quickly.  It is too risky to do such a thing and anyone searching could have found her. IMO.

I still cannot help believing that the whole thing was a set up before they even went to PDL but I just cannot put my finger on why I think it.

Hi Windchime, I remember reading that GM had some golf clubs stolen around 2005(ish) so he was obviously a keen player.
I have attached a link that shows Praia Da Luz has at least two golf course very near, one I believe is right next to the sea, I am trying to find pic's of that. [url=http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= golf course near rocks praia da luz&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.luz-info.com%2F&ei=9cT_Uc3RLonWPcnegJgM&usg=AFQjCNGmpnToFtu-MZErnIBX5rnAmNaSWA]http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=%20golf%20course%20near%20rocks%20praia%20da%20luz&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.luz-info.com%2F&ei=9cT_Uc3RLonWPcnegJgM&usg=AFQjCNGmpnToFtu-MZErnIBX5rnAmNaSWA[/url].

Just found this...what golf course is this?.

[url=http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=gerry mccann golfing holiday&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDcQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-490640%2FMadeleine-Murat-facing-new-quiz-police-square-one.html&ei=Mcn_UbKXPMGr0gWo-oF4&usg=AFQjCNFAxYaaOSPnrMCEEoQxlBalhSndfA]http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=gerry%20mccann%20golfing%20holiday&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDcQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-490640%2FMadeleine-Murat-facing-new-quiz-police-square-one.html&ei=Mcn_UbKXPMGr0gWo-oF4&usg=AFQjCNFAxYaaOSPnrMCEEoQxlBalhSndfA[/url].

What I am trying to say is that it is possible that GM knew the area very well, perhaps he had been to Luz prior to 2007 to play golf.
Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hicks on 05.08.13 18:02

@Hicks wrote:
@windchime wrote:
@Hicks wrote:

Hi Windchime, I remember reading that GM had some golf clubs stolen around 2005(ish) so he was obviously a keen player.
I have attached a link that shows Praia Da Luz has at least two golf course very near, one I believe is right next to the sea, I am trying to find pic's of that. [url=http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= golf course near rocks praia da]http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=%20golf%20course%20near%20rocks%20praia%20da%20luz&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDMQFjAB&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.luz-info.com%2F&ei=9cT_Uc3RLonWPcnegJgM&usg=AFQjCNGmpnToFtu-MZErnIBX5rnAmNaSWA[/url].

Just found this...what golf course is this?.

[url=http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=gerry mccann golfing]http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=gerry%20mccann%20golfing%20holiday&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&ved=0CDcQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-490640%2FMadeleine-Murat-facing-new-quiz-police-square-one.html&ei=Mcn_UbKXPMGr0gWo-oF4&usg=AFQjCNFAxYaaOSPnrMCEEoQxlBalhSndfA[/url].

What I am trying to say is that it is possible that GM knew the area very well, perhaps he had been to Luz prior to 2007 to play golf.

Goodness! just found this, mention of the golf course. Maybe GM  played some golf instead of tennis eh?

[url=http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=gerry mccann golf&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&ved=0CGIQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsteelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F03%2Fmccann-goncalo-amaral-discusses-maddies.html&ei=Y9j_UaPvMYbvOszZgcAG&usg=AFQjCNGSJFZxNNG_zSw7hNWUt1qOZuxEmw]http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=gerry%20mccann%20golf&source=web&cd=10&cad=rja&ved=0CGIQFjAJ&url=http%3A%2F%2Fsteelmagnolia-steelmagnolia.blogspot.com%2F2012%2F03%2Fmccann-goncalo-amaral-discusses-maddies.html&ei=Y9j_UaPvMYbvOszZgcAG&usg=AFQjCNGSJFZxNNG_zSw7hNWUt1qOZuxEmw[/url].
Hicks

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 06.08.13 0:11

Hicks, no offense meant, but could you try to provide links not taking half a page ... winkwink 

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum