The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

One of your children go missing - who do you trust with your other two children?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

One of your children go missing - who do you trust with your other two children?

Post by aquila on 11.07.13 12:23

Madeleine's parents didn't opt for babysitting services (on a paid-for basis) and we are subsequently led to believe they didn't trust the babysitters - the babysitters being the same people who looked after all three McCann children each day of the holiday at the various creche facilities.

The McCanns subsequently worry that a reservation book in the Tapas Bar showing the parents are leaving their children in the apartments may have been read by an abductor.

On the evening of 3rd May, Kate McCann left her two vulnerable twins in an unlocked apartment after discovering Madeleine missing to run to the Tapas Bar to announce Madeleine's disappearance.

A day or so after Madeleine's disappearance the twins are returned to the creche. Up until the day of Madeleine's disappearance the twins would have been in the care of the creche staff for 5 days. There is obviously some sublime trust that the creche staff are completely without suspicion and the twins are completely safe in the hands of the people not chosen to babysit during the evenings of the holiday prior to Madeleine's disappearance.

Here is a snip from Gerry's first blog entry of 17th May

"[color:8725=000000]9.00-9.15 We take Sean and Amelie to Kids’ Club. They really enjoy it and run in. They know the staff well and the staff are all excellent. Both love the domestic corner and Amelie particularly likes to look after ‘babies’. We use the kids club a bit like nursery at home but we think Sean and Amelie still think they are on holiday!"

[color:8725=000000][color:8725=000000]From 29th April [color:8725=000000]to 17th May is 19 days[color:8725=000000]. 5 of those days were prior to the disappearance of Madeleine.[color:8725=000000] 14 of those days are after Madeleine's disappearance[color:8725=000000] - that's assuming the twins went everyday[color:8725=000000] but for argument's sake let's assume that the twins ha[color:8725=000000]d attended every session. [color:8725=000000]It has taken the twins 19 days to know the staff well[color:8725=000000][color:8725=000000] and
the McCanns, [color:8725=000000]who I would have thought would be suspicious of just about everyone not personally known to them to [color:8725=000000]place their twins into the creche almost immed[color:8725=000000]iat[color:8725=000000][color:8725=000000]e
ly after Madeleine's disappearance and [color:8725=000000]announ[color:8725=000000]ce the staff are all excellent[color:8725=000000].

[color:8725=000000][color:8725=000000][color:8725=000000][color:8725=000000][color:8725=000000][color:8725=000000][color:8725=000000][color:8725=000000][color:8725=000000]Yet another oddity [color:8725=000000]isn't it[color:8725=000000].

[color:8725=000000]ETA: I don't know what's happened to my post. It looks fine when I type or try to edit but there's a lot[color:8725=000000] of [color:8725=000000]codes etc after posting.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Re: One of your children go missing - who do you trust with your other two children?

Post by aquila on 11.07.13 12:33

The McCanns subsequently worry that a reservation book in the Tapas Bar showing the parents are leaving their children in the apartments may have been read by an abductor.

On the evening of 3rd May, Kate McCann left her two vulnerable twins in an unlocked apartment after discovering Madeleine missing to run to the Tapas Bar to announce Madeleine's disappearance.

A day or so after Madeleine's disappearance the twins are returned to the creche. Up until the day of Madeleine's disappearance the twins would have been in the care of the creche staff for 5 days. There is obviously some sublime trust that the creche staff are completely without suspicion and the twins are completely safe in the hands of the people not chosen to babysit during the evenings of the holiday prior to Madeleine's disappearance.

[color:6ea4=000000]9.00-9.15 We take Sean and Amelie to Kids’ Club. They really enjoy it and run in. They know the staff well and the staff are all excellent. Both love the domestic corner and Amelie particularly likes to look after ‘babies’. We use the kids club a bit like nursery at home but we think Sean and Amelie still think they are on holiday!
[color:6ea4=000000]...........................................................................................................................

[color:6ea4=000000][color:6ea4=000000]From 29th April [color:6ea4=000000]to 17th May is 19 days[color:6ea4=000000]. 5 of those days were prior to the disappearance of Madeleine.[color:6ea4=000000] 14 of those days are after Madeleine's disappearance[color:6ea4=000000] - that's assuming the twins went everyday[color:6ea4=000000] but for argument's sake let's assume that the twins ha[color:6ea4=000000]d attended every session. [color:6ea4=000000]It has taken the twins 19 days to know the staff well[color:6ea4=000000][color:6ea4=000000] and
the McCanns, [color:6ea4=000000]who I would have thought would be suspicious of just about everyone not personally known to them to [color:6ea4=000000]place their twins into the creche almost immed[color:6ea4=000000]iat[color:6ea4=000000][color:6ea4=000000]ely after Madeleine's disappearance and [color:6ea4=000000]announ[color:6ea4=000000]ce the staff are all excellent[color:6ea4=000000].

[color:6ea4=000000][color:6ea4=000000][color:6ea4=000000][color:6ea4=000000][color:6ea4=000000][color:6ea4=000000][color:6ea4=000000][color:6ea4=000000][color:6ea4=000000]Yet another oddity [color:6ea4=000000]isn't it[color:6ea4=000000].

[color:6ea4=000000]I'm [color:6ea4=000000]resending my original post [color:6ea4=000000]to see if it works. Half of it was missing.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Re: One of your children go missing - who do you trust with your other two children?

Post by Newintown on 11.07.13 12:33

aquila wrote:Madeleine's parents didn't opt for babysitting services (on a paid-for basis) and we are subsequently led to believe they didn't trust the babysitters - the babysitters being the same people who looked after all three McCann children each day of the holiday at the various creche facilities.

"9.00-9.15 We take Sean and Amelie to Kids’ Club. They really enjoy it and run in. They know the staff well and the staff are all excellent. Both love the domestic corner and Amelie particularly likes to look after ‘babies’. We use the kids club a bit like nursery at home but we think Sean and Amelie still think they are on holiday!"

From 29th April to 17th May is 19 days. 5 of those days were prior to the disappearance of Madeleine. 14 of those days are after Madeleine's disappearance - that's assuming the twins went everyday but for argument's sake let's assume that the twins had attended every session. It has taken the twins 19 days to know the staff well and the McCanns, who I would have thought would be suspicious of just about everyone not personally known to them to place their twins into the creche almost immediately after Madeleine's disappearance and
announce the staff are all excellent.

Yet another oddity isn't it.

This is what confirmed my suspicion from very early on (like many, many other people on here) that Madeleine was NOT abducted. Which parents of an "abducted" child put their remaining two children into a creche day after day not knowing who the "abductor" could be. K & G McCann must think we're all idiots.

"Never trust an eyewitness whose memory gets better over time"

Newintown

Back to top Go down

Post by PeterMac on 11.07.13 12:43

Newintown wrote:K & G McCann must think we're all idiots.
I am sure they do.
I am sure they think they are intellectually superior to the Portuguese Police - the lead detective in the case holds a Doctorate - (which neither of the McCanns do incidentally ), superior to the Leicestershire Police, superior in intellect to Carter-Ruck - since they have managed to pull the wool over their eyes too, a fact which was exposed under cross examination in court) and certainly intellectually superior to Mitchell - though in fairness that would not be difficult, and I might agree with them on that point.

PeterMac
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.07.13 13:16

Newintown wrote:
aquila wrote:Madeleine's parents didn't opt for babysitting services (on a paid-for basis) and we are subsequently led to believe they didn't trust the babysitters - the babysitters being the same people who looked after all three McCann children each day of the holiday at the various creche facilities.

"9.00-9.15 We take Sean and Amelie to Kids’ Club. They really enjoy it and run in. They know the staff well and the staff are all excellent. Both love the domestic corner and Amelie particularly likes to look after ‘babies’. We use the kids club a bit like nursery at home but we think Sean and Amelie still think they are on holiday!"

From 29th April to 17th May is 19 days. 5 of those days were prior to the disappearance of Madeleine. 14 of those days are after Madeleine's disappearance - that's assuming the twins went everyday but for argument's sake let's assume that the twins had attended every session. It has taken the twins 19 days to know the staff well and the McCanns, who I would have thought would be suspicious of just about everyone not personally known to them to place their twins into the creche almost immediately after Madeleine's disappearance and
announce the staff are all excellent.

Yet another oddity isn't it.

This is what confirmed my suspicion from very early on (like many, many other people on here) that Madeleine was NOT abducted.  Which parents of an "abducted" child put their remaining two children into a creche day after day not knowing who the "abductor" could be.  K & G McCann must think we're all idiots.

I need to make a correction. Gerry's first blog was 20th May - Day 17 after Madeleine's disappearance. It doesn't make much difference to the essence of how the McCanns could have even considered returning their children to the creche.

No doubt the McCanns will tell us their advisors will have stressed the importance of maintaining routine for the twins but even that doesn't ring true unless someone turned up within 24 hours and gave them this advice and informed them the creche staff had all been checked out. Nope, the twins were back in the creche without hesitation. Their friends and family didn't seem to want to hold the twins close did they? Dianne Webster in her rogatory interview can't remember how many days the twins were in the Payne's apartment right after Madeleine's disappearance. There is nothing consistent with normal human reaction about anything - not from the McCanns and not from their friends.

Read Gerry's blogs - they reveal everything wrong about...well everything imo.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.07.13 13:22

The twins were put in the creche the very next morning after Madeleine disappeared according to this, signed in by Diane Webster..........

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.07.13 13:41

Snipped from Dianne Webster's Rogatory Interview - this is concerning 12 hours since the alert of Madeleine's disappearance.

[color:bbeb=000000]4078    “Apart from David and Fiona and Gerry and Kate and the twins and your girls, who else did you see during that time? Sort of ten thirty in the evening to ten o’ clock the following morning.”
Reply    “Well I think there was err some of the staff from the Ocean Club, the err I seem to remember err one or two of them being in the apartment initially, I think that was when they were err putting up the cots and stuff like that. Err I know when I got up in the morning err which I think might have been about seven o’ clock I don’t know, I’m not sure, Kate and Gerry had already left the apartment, they were out looking again as far as I know. Err we obviously had the twins for that day, we didn’t have them two nights, I just checked that.”
4078    “Right. So up until ten the following morning then you were pretty much in the apartment then?”

So who told Dianne Webster to take the twins to the creche? The creche records Candyfloss has posted show DW signing in the twins and L*** Payne at 10.10 on 4th May and incidentally would DW have taken three young kids all on her own to the creche?
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.07.13 13:53

You can't make it up, from the book dealing with the first week!

[..] When lunchtime came, Gerry and I were in the middle of another meeting when we discovered there was no one around to collect Sean and Amelie. We had to interrupt proceedings and go to the Toddler Club ourselves, phoning round our friends and family en route to try to get somebody who wasn’t too far away to come back and give them their lunch.
unquote violin 

Your eldest child has been abducted by a paedophile and you say 'we had to .... got to the Toddler Club ourselves'

What a chore!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.07.13 14:33

I'm still wondering why none of the people, who must have proofread the bewk, suggested to re-phrase or even drop and suppress certain things ...

ETA having said that, it might have turned out a leaflet instead of a "novel" winkwink 

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 11.07.13 15:41

tigger wrote:You can't make it up, from the book dealing with the first week!

[..] When lunchtime came, Gerry and I were in the middle of another meeting when we discovered there was no one around to collect Sean and Amelie. We had to interrupt proceedings and go to the Toddler Club ourselves, phoning round our friends and family en route to try to get somebody who wasn’t too far away to come back and give them their lunch.
unquote  violin 

Your eldest child has been abducted by a paedophile and you say 'we had to .... got to the Toddler Club ourselves'

What a chore!

Yeah that one has always upset me. It gives a very good insight in their priorities. God forbid you just lost a child (whether or not permanently nobody knows) and now you have to make sure your leftovers are OK.

And they have no idea how outrageous negligent this is, publishing it without any feeling of shame.

That's not obnoxious, that's typical sociopathy.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 11.07.13 15:44

Châtelaine wrote:I'm still wondering why none of the people, who must have proofread the bewk, suggested to re-phrase or even drop and suppress certain things ...

ETA having said that, it might have turned out a leaflet instead of a "novel" winkwink 

you might be very right there, Châtelaine. I think part of it is Kate's character that does not take advice very well.

lj

Back to top Go down

Post by russiandoll on 11.07.13 16:59

lj wrote:
tigger wrote:You can't make it up, from the book dealing with the first week!

unquote  violin 

What a chore!

Yeah that one has always upset me. It gives a very good insight in their priorities. God forbid you just lost a child (whether or not permanently nobody knows) and now you have to make sure your leftovers are OK.

And they have no idea how outrageous negligent this is, publishing it without any feeling of shame.

That's not obnoxious, that's typical sociopathy.

I think it also gives a very good idea of the sense of entitlement...at least from Kate as she wrote about this incident. Other people had kindly offered their help and I am sure were doing everything to allow the parents to focus on the missing little one, as they would have done if Maddie had been hospitalised with some major illness or had surgery.

Kate sounds like a spoilt brat, having the inconvenience not only of the walk to the twins' crèche, but havjng to phone around to remind kind people that they were failing in their duties. Heaven help us, someone got sidetracked and went off schedule..once ! I am surprised that Kate did not complain about a nanny not offering under the circumstances to take the twins to and bring them back from crèche .
 Anyway, they were used during the period before Maddie vanished to one parent doing the twins' pick up. Why did one of them not go and get the twins while the other remained alone at the meeting for a matter of minutes?
 Obsessed with trivia.....smoking, non- suited and booted policemen, no drink or food in the police station [ I am surprised that she was not too full of nausea with stress to think of food...........but then she always was bad when she went without food : interesting little snippet, that. Bad in what way I wonder? 
Then there was  a woman offering to help who dared to smoke in her presence...Kate McCann is unbelievable.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate,
contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and
unrealistic.
~John F. Kennedy

russiandoll

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.07.13 17:20

I would not have left them with anybody, they would have been with us where ever we went or with very close family.

No way they would have gone to creche ever again.

As for revealing that she had to collect the children herself from creche and was trying to find someone to prepare their lunch - well I have heard it all. How long would it take to make a few sandwiches and some fruit, yoghurt along those lines not only for the children but for the adults as well. Why not have lunch together then carry on with the meeting?

I find it all very peculiar behaviour indeed.

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 11.07.13 17:28

There was something she could ill afford to lose as we hear from the book as well. Weight.
Kate luckily assures us that it wasn't a stone she lost, precise as ever, it was 4.5 pounds. Gerry left the table at 9.04 precisely, I'm surprised we don't get ounces and seconds.

Reports of my weight loss were greatly exaggerated: in the first week I did lose about 41⁄2lbs, which I could ill afford, and which it took me months to regain, but nowhere near the stone removed from me by some of the press.

Well, that's a weight of my mind. nah nah

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 11.07.13 17:38

So she lost weight because of all the stress, presumably could not eat, but could manage to sleep 7 hours a night?

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 11.07.13 17:44

tigger wrote:There was something she could ill afford to lose as we hear from the book as well. Weight.
Kate luckily assures us that it wasn't a stone she lost, precise as ever, it was 4.5 pounds. Gerry left the table at 9.04 precisely, I'm surprised we don't get ounces and seconds.

Reports of my weight loss were greatly exaggerated: in the first week I did lose about 41⁄2lbs, which I could ill afford, and which it took me months to regain, but nowhere near the stone removed from me by some of the press.

what   Weighing yourself in the first week,  (I presume she must have done if she is that precise),worrying about your weight when your daughter is missing.huh

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 11.07.13 18:13

tigger wrote:There was something she could ill afford to lose as we hear from the book as well. Weight.

God, that woman is such a narcissist. It must be hell to live with her.

lj

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.07.13 18:34

lj wrote:

God, that woman is such a narcissist. It must be hell to live with her.
snipped from Dianne Webster's Rogatory Interview[color:b506=000000] - the [color:b506=000000]Police Officer is asking what happened when the McCanns [color:b506=000000]arrived in the Payne's apartment [color:b506=000000]in the early[color:b506=000000] hours of the morning following Madeleine's disappearance.

[color:b506=000000]4078    ”Once they arrived at your apartment did they stay there a while or do you remember them leaving?”
Reply    ”What, that night?”
4078    ”Mm.”
Reply    ”Err I think, I think, I think they stayed there because it was very late or you know early, early morning and Kate wanted a priest, they couldn’t find a priest which, well I won’t, I won’t say what her language was but I’m, you know, Portugal’s a Catholic country and err no priest.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 11.07.13 18:53

aquila wrote:
snipped from Dianne Webster's Rogatory Interview[color:eb4f=000000] - the [color:eb4f=000000]Police Officer is asking what happened when the McCanns [color:eb4f=000000]arrived in the Payne's apartment [color:eb4f=000000]in the early[color:eb4f=000000] hours of the morning following Madeleine's disappearance.

[color:eb4f=000000]4078    ”Once they arrived at your apartment did they stay there a while or do you remember them leaving?”
Reply    ”What, that night?”
4078    ”Mm.”
Reply    ”Err I think, I think, I think they stayed there because it was very late or you know early, early morning and Kate wanted a priest, they couldn’t find a priest which, well I won’t, I won’t say what her language was but I’m, you know, Portugal’s a Catholic country and err no priest.

Witness statement of Russell James O'Brien 2007.07.11

The deponent would like now to inform that at some time he was aware that Robert Murat  assisted police officers [by] being the interpreter. Therefore, at some time, but already the following morning, it appeared to him, he [ROB] approached Robert Murat having asked him [RM] to give  him [ROB] his [RM's] telephone number because he [ROB] considered that at some time he might need the support of that person [RM] given that he spoke Portuguese correctly.

In truth Robert Murat furnished him with his mobile number which the deponent inserted into the calendar/address book of his own mobile phone. He doesn't recall exactly the time that happened but has the idea that it was already during the morning of 4 May [i.e. it was already daylight]. In an analysis of the  calendar/address book of the mobile phone by PJ officers it was verified that the number of Robert Murat was inserted there immediately before number 914..., indicated as being of David Priest. Questioned the deponent states that David was an Anglican priest [English vicar?] with whom the deponent spoke on the morning of 4 May, and [of/from] whom he had asked his [David P.'s] telephone number. He recalls that the conversation that he had had with that vicar was accomplished [done/made] already at the end of the morning in the Ocean Club it having been on that occasion that the deponent introduced that number into his calendar/address book.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 11.07.13 19:14

The twins who had slept throughout the whole incident woke up the morning after Madeleine's disappearance and according to the creche records were signed back into the creche by Dianne Webster at 10.10am along with L*** the Payne's youngest daughter.

Trusting lot aren't they.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 11.07.13 22:51

IMO anyone who put their kids in the resort creche on 4th May knew there was no abductor.

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 11.07.13 23:57

Q One of your children goes missing - who do you trust with your other two children?

A The same people you didn't trust to look after them in the evenings

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by jd on 12.07.13 2:17

Cristobell wrote:IMO anyone who put their kids in the resort creche on 4th May knew there was no abductor.

Of course.

If this was real then no parent would ever do this, especially in a foreign country. They had their friends available to look after them, and also the police too if needed

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 12.07.13 6:18

suzyjohnson wrote:Q One of your children goes missing - who do you trust with your other two children?

clapping1 

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.07.13 7:36

tigger wrote:
suzyjohnson wrote:Q One of your children goes missing - who do you trust with your other two children?

clapping1 
Bravo suzyjohnson - so well put.

It's good to see that the twins who had slept throughout the commotion with Kate and Gerry wailing and Kate checking their breathing were simply fine and dandy the following morning and back to the creche instead of getting them to a hospital to check if they'd been sedated and if so, with what.

Oh well, you have to keep up with the routine (deliberate pun) I suppose.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum