The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil - Page 2 Mm11

Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil - Page 2 Mm11

Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil - Page 2 Regist10

Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Praiaaa 07.07.13 20:43

I hope Yvonne Martin is one of the people SY are intending to interview - she can put them straight, as she tried to do from the very outset.
Praiaaa

Activity : 497

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil - Page 2 Empty Redwood's strategy

Post by marconi 07.07.13 21:14

There is a lot, but a lot, but a lot going on in Belgravia, may God bless them all.

And I don't believe they are telling everything to the McCanns. A police never do, when a case is not solved yet.

Besides the McCanns are seen as the suspects, by the PJ.

Redwood is a very capable man, a diplomat, when he is giving interviews. No Freudian mistakes. He is trained to talk to the media.

He has the same verbal capacity that Olegario de Sousa has: very careful.

That's why the Yard has chosen him to be approached by the media.

He didn't tell about the witnesses evidence (plural) only to inform us about it, imo. IN my opinion, he is warning people around the McCanns, people who know the truth, to come forward and tell what they know, because some told it already.

In a short time, the Yard jumped from one witness evidence to more than one and that happened after it had told that there was one.

I think that there is no contact among the McCanns and Tapas 7 anymore, and Tapas 7 is getting information through the official statement of Redwood's.

Probably Tapas 10,11 and 12 are following the news too and they will come forward.

Telling about 'WITNESSES evidence" was a Redwood's strategy.
marconi

Activity : 1104

Back to top Go down

Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday Express tomorrow - Yard face a network of evil

Post by Sceneset 07.07.13 21:30

Hi, I've been reading the forum for a year or and was so heartened by the latest SY announcement, although I'm less so as each day passes. 
I too am intrigued by this link mentioned by candyfloss.
 https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t1618-pdl-and-dawn?highlight=at+dawn
The woman seemed to be stating something happens there that happens nowhere else.

I wonder if the woman was referring to geographical anomalies in the coastline in Praia de Luz.

If such a thing exists could it perhaps be something like very low tides revealing hidden 'pockets' unseen at other times of the day perfect for concealment of objects that could only be discovered due to a very 'small window of opportunity'? 
I just had the thought as Gerry and Payne? went to the beach 'at dawn' very soon after Madeleine disappeared.They seemed to be wandering around,Could they have been checking something was hidden by the abnormality? The article is very cryptic and seems to be pleading for others to become aware of dawn at Praia de Luz.Didn't Pat Brown look around PdL at dawn..it would be very interesting for anyone local to try to find out about what this could be as a few people seem to be aware if it.Maybe this is the 'key' that the McCanns kept reiterating.
Sceneset

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 07.07.13 21:41

Châtelaine wrote:suzyjohnson
4) KM told Yvonne Martin on 4 May that a couple had taken MM

So, why?
Because there was a witness May 4 early morning, who saw a couple with a child, hiding into the shade as he motored past ... ? At approx. the time they finally went out "searching" themselves?[/quote]

Well, yes, ok Chatelaine.

But, even before early morning on May 4th, they were already saying 'they' had taken MM

suzyjohnson

Activity : 1542

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.13 21:52

welcome Scenset,

HD is Hernando Cavalho - here he is talking about the Goncalo Amaral v McCann out of court settlement

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 07.07.13 22:20

Sceneset wrote:Hi, I've been reading the forum for a year or and was so heartened by the latest SY announcement, although I'm less so as each day passes. 
The woman seemed to be stating something happens there that happens nowhere else.

I wonder if the woman was referring to geographical anomalies in the coastline in Praia de Luz.

If such a thing exists could it perhaps be something like very low tides revealing hidden 'pockets' unseen at other times of the day perfect for concealment of objects that could only be discovered due to a very 'small window of opportunity'? 
I just had the thought as Gerry and Payne? went to the beach 'at dawn' very soon after Madeleine disappeared.They seemed to be wandering around,Could they have been checking something was hidden by the abnormality? The article is very cryptic and seems to be pleading for others to become aware of dawn at Praia de Luz.Didn't Pat Brown look around PdL at dawn..it would be very interesting for anyone local to try to find out about what this could be as a few people seem to be aware if it.Maybe this is the 'key' that the McCanns kept reiterating.

Sceneset, perhaps what is noticeable about PdL at dawn is the McCanns themselves?

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.13 22:29

suzyjohnson wrote:[ [...]
But, even before early morning on May 4th, they were already saying 'they' had taken MM
I seems that in English [GB only?] "they" means you don't know the gender. So instead of she or he, you say "they" ...
Correct me if I'm wrong. It's not my native language.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.13 22:34

Yes I agree that "they" can be used in a general non-specific gender comment - example: they say that the weather will improve next week.

Your English is very good Chatelaine.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.13 22:35

Châtelaine wrote:
I seems that in English [GB only?] "they" means you don't know the gender. So instead of she or he, you say "they" ...

Don't think that's right Chatelaine, you would say somone has taken her, or she's been taken.  They means more than one person in English...

they  
/T͟Hā/
Pronoun

1. Used to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.
  2. People in general: "the rest, as they say, is history".

Synonyms
them - those
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.13 22:36

Thank you, NFWTD. "They" do indeed say that the weather is going to improve next week big grin 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.13 22:39

I'll add though that, in the McCann context, the meaning of more than one specific person is much more likely.

Another question for the list of Kate's unanswered ones: who did she mean when she said that "they" took Madeleine?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.07.13 22:39

Sceneset wrote:Hi, I've been reading the forum for a year or and was so heartened by the latest SY announcement, although I'm less so as each day passes. 

Yes, HC seemed to be talking about something that happens EVERY dawn in PdL, not just a couple of times. I came to the conclusion its something to do with the fishermen.  To begin with I thought it was to do with the sun`s rays shining on a certain place but then that`s different from one week to the next.

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.13 22:41

Despite semantics, I am inclined to think "they" in this case was plural.
And I'm hesitant to disclose why I think so.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.13 22:42

Didn't she tell Yvonne Martin a couple had taken her, or have I got that wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.13 22:45

candyfloss wrote:Didn't she tell Yvonne Martin a couple had taken her, or have I got that wrong.
Yes, she did, Candyfloss.
And one of the reasons I think [THINK] that their short outing early May 4 may have been to find another place.
But ... don't quote me ...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.13 22:45

Yes, according to YM's statement.

www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/YVONNE-WARREN-MARTIN.htm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.13 22:50

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:Yes, according to YM's statement.

www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/YVONNE-WARREN-MARTIN.htm

Thank you NFWTD, so why on earth would you think a couple had taken her, and they've taken her.  How on earth could you possibly or remotely know this if you weren't there, it is very puzzling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Woofer 07.07.13 22:51

`They have taken her` suggests K&G were expecting her to be taken. Suggesting that `a couple took her`IMO indicates K meant a man and woman, so how did K know that?

Perhaps it was the child snatchers from social services !
Woofer
Woofer

Activity : 3508

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 07.07.13 22:55

candyfloss wrote:[...]
 How on earth could you possibly or remotely know this if you weren't there, it is very puzzling.
But that's the crux of the matter, Candyfloss. They were not there "the moment" she was taken ... So how did they know, know ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lufc50337 08.07.13 0:00

Châtelaine wrote:
candyfloss wrote:[...]
 How on earth could you possibly or remotely know this if you weren't there, it is very puzzling.
But that's the crux of the matter, Candyfloss. They were not there "the moment" she was taken ... So how did they know, know ?

Unless they knew exactly who

Also in one of the old articles I was reading today Murat said right at the start of him being made an Arguido that he was a scapegoat, not just that he was innocentl, long before he said about it being the biggest f*** up (or words to that affect)

Also somebody was saying the other day that they wouldn't do a conference there as it was too low market but there was Philip Edmonds there from one of the richest families in the UK so that argument doesn't wash
He stated in his reply to TB that events occurred exactly as reported as he saw it first hand but that's a very strong statement which makes me wonder why he would put himself on the line like that if he was just eating at the Tapas bar and only saw the external events

Reading the old articles sets you thinking
lufc50337

Activity : 330

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 08.07.13 0:16

Châtelaine wrote:

Yes, there is a sense in which you might say 'they' in the way you describe.

But in this instance it would be much more usual to say 'Someone' (singular / I don't know the person) has taken Madeleine

To which the reply might be 'What has happened?'

'I don't know, they (the someone I already told you about / I don't know the gender) have left the window open'

To begin the tale with 'They' implies either that there is more than one person or that you already know the people involved

Neither of which, given the circumstances would be possible for KM to know.

Also, to say 'They've taken her' you would assume that the listener knows who has been taken.

So, either, the rest of the group were expecting KM to say this, or Kate was so distraught she had no idea what she was saying.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sceneset 08.07.13 0:37

Thank you candy floss.

Sceneset, perhaps what is noticeable about PdL at dawn is the McCanns themselves?

Maybe, but it gave me the impression the activity is regular and particular to the place.

Yes, HC seemed to be talking about something that happens EVERY dawn in PdL, not just a couple of times. I came to the conclusion its something to do with the fishermen.  To begin with I thought it was to do with the sun`s rays shining on a certain place but then that`s different from one week to the next.

Yes, I feel 'dawn' is the time 'it' happens rather than it being the dawn itself. I would think a 'phenomenon' is a significant occurrence; an event that happens regularly 'at dawn' and is worthy of note.
He states 'I strongly advise you to go to Praia da Luz- at dawn. It’s interesting, you’ll gain an entirely different perspective of life. And of the facts.' Sleep will be hard to come by tonight.gm
Sceneset

Activity : 68

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson 08.07.13 0:45

Yes, perhaps.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Nereid 08.07.13 1:17

Sceneset wrote:Thank you candy floss.

Maybe, but it gave me the impression the activity is regular and particular to the place.

Yes, HC seemed to be talking about something that happens EVERY dawn in PdL, not just a couple of times. I came to the conclusion its something to do with the fishermen.  To begin with I thought it was to do with the sun`s rays shining on a certain place but then that`s different from one week to the next.

Yes, I feel 'dawn' is the time 'it' happens rather than it being the dawn itself. I would think a 'phenomenon' is a significant occurrence; an event that happens regularly 'at dawn' and is worthy of note.
He states 'I strongly advise you to go to Praia da Luz- at dawn. It’s interesting, you’ll gain an entirely different perspective of life. And of the facts.' Sleep will be hard to come by tonight.gm

Found this little snippet:

"Literally translated, Praia da Luz means "Beach of Light" a name that is thought to date back to the time of the Moorish occupation. A beacon would be lit to warn fishermen at sea of the approaching danger from the savage Moors. Luz is still a typical Portuguese fishing village and the lights which can often be seen out to sea at night are from the boats fishing for squid. The lights, often strung out in a line across the sea, resemble the lights of a highway heading for Africa which is known locally as the "Road to Morocco". "

http://www.villaplus.com/algarve/code/common/details.asp?placetype=I

And this (near the Ocean Club):

"Prainha da Luz, Rua da Calheta

A small sandy cove tucked under the western side of the Fort (Forteleza Restaurant). The small fishing boats still go out every night from this beach and return with their catch at dawn.  This beach is also popular with snorkelers"

http://www.algarveluzbay.com/beaches/
Nereid

Activity : 327

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.07.13 2:27

NETWORK OF EVIL?
I'd say so!
A crisis is brewing at the top of English policing after another chief constable was suspended on suspicion of serious misconduct.

Chief Constable Norman Bettison covered up Hillsborough and referred to IPCC for smear against Lawrence.

Ian Blair SY Comissioner the highest-ranking officer within the Metropolitan Police Service.
Resigned after cover up surrounding Jean Charles de Menezes shooting.

Sir Paul Robert Stephenson, QPM (born 26 September 1953)[1] was the Metropolitan Police Commissioner, 2009-2011, the most senior police officer within the United Kingdom.
Resigned after 'gifts' from later arrested suspect.

John Yates (born 1959)[1] is a former Assistant Commissioner in the London Metropolitan Police Service (2006–2011).
Resigned for not investigating phone hacking

Cleveland Police Force
Sean Price became the first chief constable to be sacked in 35 years
A police force is suing its former chief constable for nearly £500,000 after he was sacked for gross misconduct.

CHIEF CONSTABLE OF SUSSEX PAUL WHITEHOUSE
WHY DID C.C. PAUL WHITEHOUSE AND ACC MARK JORDAN NOW SUSPENDED OVER THE SHOOTING OF MR JAMES ASHLEY COVER UP FOR ONE OF THE COUNTIES TOP FRAUDSTERS MARK SLADE OF THE PREDDY GROUP IT WAS REPORTED TO THEM (COPIES OF LETTERS SENT TO BOTH ARE IN OUR HANDS AND NOW THE PRESS

Cumbria police chief Stuart Hyde suspended over misconduct claims

A crisis is brewing at the top of English policing after another chief constable was suspended on suspicion of serious misconduct.
A court was told that Stuart Hyde, chief constable of Cumbria, personally pulled the plug on a £12million fraud investigation into the haulage firm at the same time as he accepted perks from the company thanks to his close friendship with senior managers.
Hyde's suspension brings the number of the country's most senior officers who have faced or are facing disciplinary action or investigation by the police watchdog to NINE. It is unprecedented for so many senior serving officers to be the focus of investigations at the same time.

The police watchdog is also investigating four senior officers from three separate forces over allegations of misconduct and possible criminal offences during a major investigation. Adrian Lee, chief constable of Northamptonshire, and his deputy Suzette Davenport; Jane Sawyers, assistant chief constable with the Staffordshire force; and Marcus Beale, assistant chief constable with the West Midlands, are all under criminal investigation.

YEP, DEFINITELY A 'NETWORK OF EVIL'!!

ETA: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2357863/New-crisis-Scotland-Yard-faces-claims-gangster-boss-infiltrated-intelligence-unit-paying-corrupt-officers.html
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top