The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by XTC on 27.04.14 22:40

worriedmum wrote:
worriedmum wrote:In view of the latest press release, I would like to ask the question  I first asked when I started this thread last July-

My question is 'What do you think the British trained police dogs, Eddie and Keela, were alerting to?
 This is the third time I have posted this question, but it seems to me, in view of the ever-changing pick and mix of 'suspects' 'persons of interest', smelly/ flat/ mediterranean/ caucasian/ cleaning/soothing/ dead/alive helpfully target-wearing/male/female , all of whom have been helpfully tipped off by the main stream media, that this question is of tantamount importance to the investigation-

'What do you think the British trained police dogs, Eddie and Keela, were alerting to?
Oh yes the dogs. This is animated equivalent of the blessed shutters.

The fact is for Mr Redwood ( if he or his team have read the Portuguese case files?) is that the dogs are not the product of Mr Amaral's fevered imagination written down in his book they were a logical process following on from not having found Madeleine and the appeal to Dani Krugel to use his finding a body machine.  Early on when the search for Madeleine was a material fact and not just a passing wish/hope the British police offered the use of dogs to the PJ and they initially refused them. But as time wore on and no answers were forthcoming from the ordinary search desperate times required desperate measures and the dogs were brought in. True that without corroborating evidence ( DNA and other body fluids etc) as well as the strange corroboration of Madeleine's DNA as opposed to the heel stick nuclear DNA which 5 doctors - many forensic scientists as well as police forensics surpriingly forgot to ask for instead, then we were treated to many don't knows when we and the media could have been told that the tests showed that it was out of the question or that it was an answer to the question of whether what  Keela and Eddie indicated to really was ( or definitely wasn't ) anything related to Madeleine. Add to that the question for all the investigating officers concerned: Regardless of the subjective witnesses who said they left/saw Madeleine in 5a on the day or the night is there any objective evidence ( i.e. scientifc ) that Madeleine was in 5a that night to be removed either way by an abductor or anyone else?

Many posters on many forums have asked that question but I have never heard any former investigator Portuguese or British ( not even good old Brunty from Sky News ) ask themselves the question that: if there is no objective scientifc evidence that Madeleine was in 5a
that night then a possibility might be that she was removed from another apartment or somewhere else possibly by someone else?

Even if you are chasing the latest person of interest that doesn't change the fundemental question of where Madeleine was in order to be removed? You can only discount that theory if you believe that the witnesses are all telling the truth. DI Redwood has accepted that
he has been told the truth despite reading the case files. I don't think he has or if he has then he and his team have a very strange interpretation of circumstantial evidence and a terrible grasp of science.

Ask the dogs Andy? Or better still ask Martin Grimes and the man who requested the dogs - a British police officer from the UK.
Co-operation across the forces is being asked of the PJ. Have a crack at that internally in the UK  liaising with other forces. You
might not like the answers so maybe best not to ask the questions?

XTC

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions you would like to ask Andy Redwood-a hypothetical exercise-

Post by suzyjohnson on 27.04.14 22:48

XTC 'You might not like the answers so maybe best not to ask the questions?'

Yes, XTC I think that would be about right.

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by Cristobell on 27.04.14 23:04

worriedmum wrote:
worriedmum wrote:In view of the latest press release, I would like to ask the question  I first asked when I started this thread last July-

My question is 'What do you think the British trained police dogs, Eddie and Keela, were alerting to?
 This is the third time I have posted this question, but it seems to me, in view of the ever-changing pick and mix of 'suspects' 'persons of interest', smelly/ flat/ mediterranean/ caucasian/ cleaning/soothing/ dead/alive helpfully target-wearing/male/female , all of whom have been helpfully tipped off by the main stream media, that this question is of tantamount importance to the investigation-

'What do you think the British trained police dogs, Eddie and Keela, were alerting to?
They were alerting to what they were trained to alert to Worriedmum, the smell of cadaver and blood, or am I missing something?

Cristobell

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 27.04.14 23:50

Yes Cristobell, that is the hypothetical question I would like Andy Redwood to answer(OP)
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 08.05.14 8:38

Given that a cadaver appeared to have been in the hired car, and, granted, it could have simply been stored there for a time, nevertheless does it not strike you that the body may instead have actually been buried a car's drive away from the apartment rather than within walking distance?

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 09.05.14 9:25

Are you using phone pings to help you choose the areas you wish to search?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 25.05.14 19:13

Have you spoken to Justine McGuinness about what was left under the sofa
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 25.05.14 19:39

What are the real objectives of Operation Grange?

Who is feeding the media?

Do you think that it is wise to alert a suspect via the media?

Do you think that Madeleine is put in danger when the media alerts the suspect?

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Justformaddie on 25.05.14 20:30

For heavens sake, Andy, please just show the proof you have for the t9 that makes them not suspects! Then, you would have the admiration of the public for your determination in this case (maybe you don't have any) IMO  biggergrin

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia on 25.05.14 21:06

Andy are you and your team really digging in Praia da luz? or further afield.

petunia

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 27.05.14 20:49

Is this the lull before the storm?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 27.05.14 21:06

Theresa May has recently said that we are about to see yet another judge led public inquiry into policing. Any idea what that could be about?

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by XTC on 27.05.14 23:59

sharonl wrote:Theresa May has recently said that we are about to see yet another judge led public inquiry into policing.  Any idea what that could be about?
Theresa May appears to have read the Riot Act to the police forces in general which is extremely unusual for the party of Law and Order.

Which I suspect is code for the public that all is not well within the ranks of the boys( sic ) in blue.

There are many ' Inquiries ' to come i.e. The Lawrence Inquiry- The Hillsborough Inquiry - Plebgate  etc etc and of course the follow on to Levenson Inquiry. She has attacked the ranks ( the Police Federation) but not the upper echelons who ultimately responsible for the altering of constables statements re: Hillsborough. I read that altering contemporaneous notes for a policeman is a Criminal ( potentially jailable act ) so we shall see what occurs in all instances.

The state of the Police is reflective of the status of  all the public bodies that we once had faith in and the effect of trying to turn a negative into a positive ( hereby referred to as spin) and the police forces of the nation have used it like every other august body from Parliamentary representatives to the spinners themselves. So much so that now it is not the message that is important it is its delivery and effect on the public conscience. So the Court of Public opinion is more important that getting to the truth.

I like blacksmith ( on his non vitriolic anti MSM- Mitchell days ) and he trys to avoid enmeshing the bureau in the whys and hows of the Madeleine investigation which is fair enough. Yet they know and we know that all is not as it seems in the wonderful world of this investigation and that the whole truth and nothing but the truth etc etc is not being told to the public in this particular case. The hiding of the known  facts is what makes those who are interested in the truth itch. Something(s) just don't sit right and despite not having access to what SY or the PJ have we all theorise just as much as the police must do. So what is it that makes us think one thing ( or many things?)
that the real investigators don't think? Police investigators have to think cynically because they have to place themselves in the shoes of the criminal and all the machinations that way of thinking can throw up. Some unpalatable- some unbelievable but that is their job. It is what they do and must do in all cases even where innocence is proven in the end.

My point I suppose is that the likes of Jim Gamble or DI Redwood or the person who is in charge of the current/past PJ investigation must have thought like many forumites ( pro and anti ) must have thought and this must influence their line of investigation. You can call it a remit
if you like but as the facts alter depending on what they see and surely the focus of the investigation must alter also? It will be interesting to find out whatt SY/PJ are looking for and find. If there is anything to find of course?

My bank ( it isn't mine - I just have some money in there ) sent me a letter telling me how wonderful they are and various mission statements
were declared and like the police I thought just get on with your job it's what I pay the fees for. I'm not saying that just because I pay the fees for the police or the bank that I can command and direct what they do it's just that it's  what you both declare that it's  what you do and do well. Just do it then without fanfare.

p.s. as an indication of the current trend for useless declarations from public bodies Corporates etc see this Mitchell and Webb video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEHo0iMKUGI

XTC

Back to top Go down

Post by galena on 28.05.14 9:23

XTC wrote:
sharonl wrote:Theresa May has recently said that we are about to see yet another judge led public inquiry into policing.  Any idea what that could be about?
Theresa May appears to have read the Riot Act to the police forces in general which is extremely unusual for the party of Law and Order.

Which I suspect is code for the public that all is not well within the ranks of the boys( sic ) in blue.

There are many ' Inquiries ' to come i.e. The Lawrence Inquiry- The Hillsborough Inquiry - Plebgate  etc etc and of course the follow on to Levenson Inquiry. She has attacked the ranks ( the Police Federation) but not the upper echelons who ultimately responsible for the altering of constables statements re: Hillsborough. I read that altering contemporaneous notes for a policeman is a Criminal ( potentially jailable act ) so we shall see what occurs in all instances.

The state of the Police is reflective of the status of  all the public bodies that we once had faith in and the effect of trying to turn a negative into a positive ( hereby referred to as spin) and the police forces of the nation have used it like every other august body from Parliamentary representatives to the spinners themselves. So much so that now it is not the message that is important it is its delivery and effect on the public conscience. So the Court of Public opinion is more important that getting to the truth.

I like blacksmith ( on his non vitriolic anti MSM- Mitchell days ) and he trys to avoid enmeshing the bureau in the whys and hows of the Madeleine investigation which is fair enough. Yet they know and we know that all is not as it seems in the wonderful world of this investigation and that the whole truth and nothing but the truth etc etc is not being told to the public in this particular case. The hiding of the known  facts is what makes those who are interested in the truth itch. Something(s) just don't sit right and despite not having access to what SY or the PJ have we all theorise just as much as the police must do. So what is it that makes us think one thing ( or many things?)
that the real investigators don't think? Police investigators have to think cynically because they have to place themselves in the shoes of the criminal and all the machinations that way of thinking can throw up. Some unpalatable- some unbelievable but that is their job. It is what they do and must do in all cases even where innocence is proven in the end.

My point I suppose is that the likes of Jim Gamble or DI Redwood or the person who is in charge of the current/past PJ investigation must have thought like many forumites ( pro and anti ) must have thought and this must influence their line of investigation. You can call it a remit
if you like but as the facts alter depending on what they see and surely the focus of the investigation must alter also? It will be interesting to find out whatt SY/PJ are looking for and find. If there is anything to find of course?

My bank ( it isn't mine - I just have some money in there ) sent me a letter telling me how wonderful they are and various mission statements
were declared and like the police I thought just get on with your job it's what I pay the fees for. I'm not saying that just because I pay the fees for the police or the bank that I can command and direct what they do it's just that it's  what you both declare that it's  what you do and do well. Just do it then without fanfare.

p.s. as an indication of the current trend for useless declarations from public bodies Corporates etc see this Mitchell and Webb video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEHo0iMKUGI
Is Blacksmith still going strong?  The link I have for his website doesn't seem to work anymore.

I totally agree with you about the need for public institutions to constantly declare how wonderful without any need for them to actually do anything useful!

galena

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 29.05.14 0:56

Have you invited Madeleine's parents to Praia Da Luz?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 04.06.14 12:20

Will you be looking here?

worriedmum

Back to top Go down

hello dci redwood

Post by figaro19 on 05.06.14 15:04

hello sir police. why the road to the mountain resembles an Egyptian eye
and what the message?[url=about:blank]dig_up12.jpg[/url][url=about:blank]images.jpg[/url]

figaro19

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 07.06.14 9:23

What happened to the bag photographed on the wardrobe shelf ?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by MaybeMaybenot on 07.06.14 14:12

Andy, are you at a point of considering of lowering an aircraft engine between two buildings also ?

MaybeMaybenot

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 11.06.14 11:48

Do you think it would be a good idea to use your new sniffer dogs in Apartment 5a ?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 12.06.14 8:52

Have you thought of digging up anywhere else?

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 12.06.14 9:39

You had permission to search until Friday,why did you finish so quick yesterday?What did you find?

notlongnow

Back to top Go down

Post by Naz_Nomad on 12.06.14 13:10

Do you ever blink?

How did you manage to keep a straight face on the Crimewatch programme?

Who do YOU think killed Jill Dando, now that the man who was framed for it has been released?

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 21.06.14 18:55

Did you believe the dogs when they alerted during the digs which ended last week?
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 21.06.14 19:19

worriedmum wrote:Did you believe the dogs when they alerted during the digs which ended last week?

Did they worriedmum? Have I missed this??  bigshock 

When and where did they alert, and to what?

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum