The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Is this what happened ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is this what happened ?

Post by Grande Finale on 04.07.13 3:24

My theory has MBM gone before 10pm 3rd May.
Children don't just fall and die, they slowly deteriorate, now if a group of MD's were absent at dinner at that moment and were liable to be charged with child abandonment ?

So maybe the group hatch a plan to keep the child comfortable (Maybe even drugged) until they can get home a couple of days later in the aircraft. They can then report a fall at HOME. In order to achieve this they have to deny the child medical aid but they are after all mostly MD's.

If the child has a fatal brain injury which is not immediately obvious to them and dies, now where does this leave them ALL ?
Grande Finale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is that what happened?

Post by marconi on 04.07.13 4:26

@Grande Finale wrote:My theory has MBM gone before 10pm 3rd May.
Children don't just fall and die, they slowly deteriorate, now if a group of MD's were absent at dinner at that moment and were liable to be charged with child abandonment ?

So maybe the group hatch a plan to keep the child comfortable (Maybe even drugged) until they can get home a couple of days later in the aircraft. They can then report a fall at HOME. In order to achieve this they have to deny the child medical aid but they are after all mostly MD's.

If the child has a fatal brain injury which is not immediately obvious to them and dies, now where does this leave them ALL ?

Grande Finale, that's is a good theory but Amaral told she died in two different places. There were rumours that she died of a fall of the stairs and she broke her skull.
Perhaps followed by a cardiac arrest, she was taken to the  hard floor behind the sofa, not to attract the attention of the twins, she was resuscitated and she died again.
Her blood sprayed around, walls and curtins, and a fall of a sofa is not enough to  make blood spray around in little drops..
Maybe something wrong with the resuscitation, a tracheotomy or something similar.
If her blood sprayed around it is because she was still alive.
As far as I know, there was no sign of blood near or on the stairs. Only cadaver scent.

If it is true about the stairs, I wonder what she was doing up on them because it seems she was not capable to open the patio doors.
If the accident had to do with the stairs and the sofa, why did Justin McGuiness say that she died of paedophilia?

Unless her strong sedation had a certain goal, beyond a simple sleep, and later she could go to the balcony, dizzy, looking for the parents,and fell down the stairs.

But somebody of the Tapas, in 2007, told a lawyer that he wanted to tell what happened before, during and after the diner.
This before could suggest that the parents were still at home when she fell down.
Or maybe not.
Maybe it was the moment when she took the heavy sedation.
I think now of that text in the Bible, about King David's sin and the punishment of God, killing his child.

Was the sin the sedation with a certain goal?

What I wanted to say here, it is that the McCanns, surounded by evidence, DNA, probably honest statements of the Tapas', will not defend themselves after they are arrested by the SY.
Too much against them.
They will confess and feel better.

Their hell will be less tough.

marconi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is this what happened ?

Post by suzyjohnson on 04.07.13 18:05

Grande Finale, Marconi, between you I think you've really come up with something here.

How about this?

Suppose MM had a bad fall on the Wednesday night, possibly down the steps, possibly whilst they were dining at the Tapas, she may have had to wait a while before the parents returned.

The parents arrive back, and find her. She is in need of medical assistance, but for the following reasons they decide not to take her to hospital

1) It is late and they are tired
2) They are drunk
3) They have no transport
4) They don't speak Portuguese
5) They are doctors in any case

So they decide to treat her as best they can, cleaning a head wound, (possibly an injury to the top or to the back of her head) and then KM decides to sleep in the same room as the children (as in the statements) to keep an eye on her.

The rest of the Tapas group may be aware of the situation at this stage, or early the next morning. Maybe it was JT who found her (in tv interview she said, 'I carried her') This has drawn the group into the situation, because they all know of the decision not to go to the hospital at this stage, they are to a certain extent complicit, perhaps one of the other doctors had pain relief or sedative with them?

Thurs morning however, MM seems a lot better, perhaps not fully herself, but seems well enough to go to the creche, after all they have tennis lessons booked. MM goes to the creche, the head wound at the back of the head isn't really noticable under her hair, she is a bit upset during the sailing. After lunch, she returns to the creche, KM collects her at 5.30pm, MM is very tired (possibly drowsy)

Sometime that evening, a tired (or sedated) MM falls again, this time from the settee (a concussion on top of an existing concussion can be fatal) They know they should really have attended hospital after the fall on the Wednesday. If the police are informed, they will find out the children have been left alone while they dined out all week. What are they to do now?

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.07.13 20:20

That sounds very believable SJ but the poolside outing needs to be fitted in after lunch. We have Madeleine photographed supposedly at 2.30 or thereabouts on what appears to be a blazing hot summer's day - although the weather every other day wasn't particularly warm.

Perish the thought that this vital "last photo" wasn't actually taken then; it would mean that our intrepid heroes are telling porkies.

Quick, Mabel, get me the smelling salts!

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 04.07.13 22:11

NFWTD,

Perhaps the photograph was altered, although there's no reason, in this theory of what happened, why that last photograph couldn't have been taken after lunch. 

I was just thinking about when your child has suffered a blow to the head and you go to the hospital and after the initial shock your child seems fine, but then the hospital says look out for signs of drowsiness etc over the next few days that could indicate concussion.

And, in addition, someone told me that a second concussion can actually be worse than the original one. 

I can't really think of any evidence that this theory doesn't fit in with.

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 04.07.13 23:07

I just wondered if there was time for a trip to the pool in between lunch and dumping the children back in the creche. 

I certainly agree that an apparently trivial bump on the head can have catastrophic results, as happened to Natasha Richardson, daughter of Vanessa Redgrave.

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 04.07.13 23:56

Well they said they went to the pool, wasn't there a couple of hours at lunchtime when the creche was shut?

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale on 05.07.13 4:13

No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:That sounds very believable SJ but the poolside outing needs to be fitted in after lunch. We have Madeleine photographed supposedly at 2.30 or thereabouts on what appears to be a blazing hot summer's day - although the weather every other day wasn't particularly warm.

Perish the thought that this vital "last photo" wasn't actually taken then; it would mean that our intrepid heroes are telling porkies.

Quick, Mabel, get me the smelling salts!

A study of the meteorology that week in praia de luz leads us to conclude that, the last photograph was taken on (A) Sunday 29th April or (B) Thursday 3rd May.

If you think that even with (A) Sunday (being a brillianty hot sunny day at that time of year) you would gamble on a better one to let your children wear their new holiday outfits then vote for (B)

(On Sunday 29th April MBM was witnessed wearing jeans and (trainers with flashing lights)) is it possible ? that they went to their apartment after lunch and changed to their new outfits ?

Thursday 3rd May saw Astronomical noon occuring at 1.29pm if you think the last photograph was by some miracle taken at astronomical noon with the sun being in it's highest position then you should also vote for (B)

It was Very windy on May 3rd 2007 is there evidence of this in the last photograph ? if so again vote for (B)

I have a photograph here of a historical moment (The Mumbai terrorist attack on the Taj Mahal hotel in India) which was also taken at 1.29pm on 3rd May 2007 (Or was it ?)
Grande Finale

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum